Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Heroes Rising [Closed]
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 38 39
((We mentioned a time-skip earlier, and I was wondering if we could get around to that once Niabi + Reiyn find themselves in a suitable spot? Is everyone cool w/ it? I don't know where we'd jump to however skskjsjk)
((We mentioned a time-skip earlier, and I was wondering if we could get around to that once Niabi + Reiyn find themselves in a suitable spot? Is everyone cool w/ it? I don't know where we'd jump to however skskjsjk)
forest1.pngforest2.pngforest6.png
((Im ok with that XD))
((Im ok with that XD))
(Yeah, we can do that soon. Just need to wrap up this in the next two posts and then we’ll move on to just before the sports festival. Speaking of which, who all wants their characters participating in the final battle portion? I’ve been thinking about it and figured Bakugo and Shoto would still win the top two spots and then I’d throw everyone else in randomly with canon characters and flip a coin to see who wins up until the Shoto/Bakugo rounds.)
(Yeah, we can do that soon. Just need to wrap up this in the next two posts and then we’ll move on to just before the sports festival. Speaking of which, who all wants their characters participating in the final battle portion? I’ve been thinking about it and figured Bakugo and Shoto would still win the top two spots and then I’d throw everyone else in randomly with canon characters and flip a coin to see who wins up until the Shoto/Bakugo rounds.)
Please ping me so I get your message. :3
(If you have a dragon that is descended from one of my progens then I would love to see!)
((i'd be chill with skipping ahead. as far as my characters i think Risu would make it to the final battle portion cuz... poisonous plants and such, but Tsuki wouldn't, not necessarily because he can't, but because he doesn't want to have so many eyes on him; he might not even make it to the second portion. and sorry about the long wait! my classes started and i moved so it's been hectic!))

Tsuki looked down at the inky boy. He scowled. "And what's wrong with being friendly? I would've done the same thing to her earlier if not for Kioto and stuff at home that distracted me. And," he looked pointedly at Alison, "don't ever compare me to a villain."

His expression immediately brightened when Kagome returned. He smiled warmly at her and playfully shoved her shoulder. "Hey, that was a cheap trick, trapping me with your shields. It was no fun at all! C'mon Kagome, you're a pretty girl and I'm sure you have an even prettier smile and laugh." He waggled his eyebrows at her.
((i'd be chill with skipping ahead. as far as my characters i think Risu would make it to the final battle portion cuz... poisonous plants and such, but Tsuki wouldn't, not necessarily because he can't, but because he doesn't want to have so many eyes on him; he might not even make it to the second portion. and sorry about the long wait! my classes started and i moved so it's been hectic!))

Tsuki looked down at the inky boy. He scowled. "And what's wrong with being friendly? I would've done the same thing to her earlier if not for Kioto and stuff at home that distracted me. And," he looked pointedly at Alison, "don't ever compare me to a villain."

His expression immediately brightened when Kagome returned. He smiled warmly at her and playfully shoved her shoulder. "Hey, that was a cheap trick, trapping me with your shields. It was no fun at all! C'mon Kagome, you're a pretty girl and I'm sure you have an even prettier smile and laugh." He waggled his eyebrows at her.
pixilart-drawing.png
((Oh can Mikara be in the final battle portion too!!, shes as tenacious and determination as any badger, she'd really want a top spot XD))
((Oh can Mikara be in the final battle portion too!!, shes as tenacious and determination as any badger, she'd really want a top spot XD))
(I'm not sure how far she'll get, really. I'll be doing a bunch of RNG to see who goes against who and with Shoto and Bakugo both getting all the way to the end by default, I don't know how many people are going to end up having to lose. >_> But you guys will have the option of describing all the fights your characters are in. As for all the events leading up to the final fights... I'm thinking of not doing the calvary battle for the simple sake of keeping things easy.)

Alison frowned. Well if he was going to act like one then what was she to do? It did seem like they were treading on thin ice with this whole charade. Still, she wasn't sure if there was anything else to do about it at this point. She bit her tongue, not saying anything as Kagome returned to the small group. Ryota did the same, watching with an uneasy feeling in his stomach. Alison had a point, but Tsuki was trying to get to the bottom of the mole. There were merits to both sides, but he wasn't sure where he sat in regards to them.

Kagome looked at her shoulder and then downward a moment, seeming to be contemplating something very important before speaking.
"I wouldn't know. I have never smiled." She said simply, tilting her head to the side as she looked up at him. "I have always been called ugly for the scar on my face. This is the first time I've heard something to the contrary." She glanced back over her shoulder, seeming to stare a something on the other side of the lake a moment before turning back to the group. "Thank you for your invitation today, but I must return home. I will see you in class." She gave a short wave before walking off, leaving the others behind.

"She's strange..." Ryota muttered. Something about her was almost robotic in nature and it gave him the creeps. "Guess we'll have to try this again some other time..."

(And now we can skip if you guys want. I figured we could do either the day before the festival or just dive right into the festival's start.)
(I'm not sure how far she'll get, really. I'll be doing a bunch of RNG to see who goes against who and with Shoto and Bakugo both getting all the way to the end by default, I don't know how many people are going to end up having to lose. >_> But you guys will have the option of describing all the fights your characters are in. As for all the events leading up to the final fights... I'm thinking of not doing the calvary battle for the simple sake of keeping things easy.)

Alison frowned. Well if he was going to act like one then what was she to do? It did seem like they were treading on thin ice with this whole charade. Still, she wasn't sure if there was anything else to do about it at this point. She bit her tongue, not saying anything as Kagome returned to the small group. Ryota did the same, watching with an uneasy feeling in his stomach. Alison had a point, but Tsuki was trying to get to the bottom of the mole. There were merits to both sides, but he wasn't sure where he sat in regards to them.

Kagome looked at her shoulder and then downward a moment, seeming to be contemplating something very important before speaking.
"I wouldn't know. I have never smiled." She said simply, tilting her head to the side as she looked up at him. "I have always been called ugly for the scar on my face. This is the first time I've heard something to the contrary." She glanced back over her shoulder, seeming to stare a something on the other side of the lake a moment before turning back to the group. "Thank you for your invitation today, but I must return home. I will see you in class." She gave a short wave before walking off, leaving the others behind.

"She's strange..." Ryota muttered. Something about her was almost robotic in nature and it gave him the creeps. "Guess we'll have to try this again some other time..."

(And now we can skip if you guys want. I figured we could do either the day before the festival or just dive right into the festival's start.)
(If you have a dragon that is descended from one of my progens then I would love to see!)
((i'm cool with just diving in, like starting with the opening ceremonies or whatever))
((i'm cool with just diving in, like starting with the opening ceremonies or whatever))
pixilart-drawing.png
(I think out of Hirai and Kazuhiro, Kazu would be the one to get into the battle stages due to brute strength, while Hirai would be coming close but losing in the (theoretical *wink*) cavalry aspect! I think Reiyn had a good idea with just diving into it, since we could have everyone react with their best shocked Pikachu face at Bakugou's friendly declaration!)
(I think out of Hirai and Kazuhiro, Kazu would be the one to get into the battle stages due to brute strength, while Hirai would be coming close but losing in the (theoretical *wink*) cavalry aspect! I think Reiyn had a good idea with just diving into it, since we could have everyone react with their best shocked Pikachu face at Bakugou's friendly declaration!)
forest1.pngforest2.pngforest6.png
(Sorry for not being super active, I've been staying up-to-date w reading the thread but haven't had much time to write anything, sorry :3
As for the sports festival, I'd like to have Kirai in the final battle portion if possible, as I want her classmates to understand how she uses her quirk in combat given it doesn't give her any physical advantages. It doesn't matter when she gets knocked out, it's just so the class can see her fighting style.

Also quick question about the timeskip, given none of us besides maybe Mikara have gotten to know anybody specifically in the class, are we assuming that things haven't changed before the festival and those students still don't know anybody too well?)
(Sorry for not being super active, I've been staying up-to-date w reading the thread but haven't had much time to write anything, sorry :3
As for the sports festival, I'd like to have Kirai in the final battle portion if possible, as I want her classmates to understand how she uses her quirk in combat given it doesn't give her any physical advantages. It doesn't matter when she gets knocked out, it's just so the class can see her fighting style.

Also quick question about the timeskip, given none of us besides maybe Mikara have gotten to know anybody specifically in the class, are we assuming that things haven't changed before the festival and those students still don't know anybody too well?)
y6Tz96p.pngFObX7rS.pngy6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
(I'll try to work up a list. We can jump into things then. As for character relationships, I'll leave that up to you guys. If you want two characters closer, just ask the other RPer and go from there in case you want to work out some kind of development.)

The opening ceremony of the UA sports festival was big. Alison hadn't counted on there being so many people up in the stands, all shouting and cheering while the students walked onto the field. It was strange having so many eyes on her. Ryota, however, seemed at ease, waving at people and grinning.

"Lighten up," he told her with a smile. "This is part of being a pro!"
"I don't think pros compete against one another in an arena," Alison muttered. Still, she kept her head high in an attempt of appearing strong. She noted that ever since the day at the gardens, Kagome had gone back to being rather quiet. She wasn't sure what Tsuki was planning on doing, but she was staying out of it. Ari, meanwhile, was in attendance at the festival, though there were still bandages wrapped around her arms. Alison didn't know if the girl should have even been participating, but it wasn't like she could say anything against it.
(I'll try to work up a list. We can jump into things then. As for character relationships, I'll leave that up to you guys. If you want two characters closer, just ask the other RPer and go from there in case you want to work out some kind of development.)

The opening ceremony of the UA sports festival was big. Alison hadn't counted on there being so many people up in the stands, all shouting and cheering while the students walked onto the field. It was strange having so many eyes on her. Ryota, however, seemed at ease, waving at people and grinning.

"Lighten up," he told her with a smile. "This is part of being a pro!"
"I don't think pros compete against one another in an arena," Alison muttered. Still, she kept her head high in an attempt of appearing strong. She noted that ever since the day at the gardens, Kagome had gone back to being rather quiet. She wasn't sure what Tsuki was planning on doing, but she was staying out of it. Ari, meanwhile, was in attendance at the festival, though there were still bandages wrapped around her arms. Alison didn't know if the girl should have even been participating, but it wasn't like she could say anything against it.
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 38 39