Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with SilverOtter
1 2 3
@SilverOtter
Here we are! Sorry it took a bit, I was mainly getting Azurra’s fancy outfit done

Should I start or do you want to?
@SilverOtter
Here we are! Sorry it took a bit, I was mainly getting Azurra’s fancy outfit done

Should I start or do you want to?
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
I can start! Also I'll star this so you don't have to ping me. :) @DarkOverLight Not sure if I needed to ping you or not. ------------------------- -------------- [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=58606058&skin=0&apparel=34169,34171,24058,34174,34168,25882,24060,24055&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] Nytus sighed as he stepped into the ballroom with as much grace as an ant. He did not want to be at this [i]party[/i]. He had much better things to do then interact with a bunch of stuffy upstarts and high class idiots. He fixed the sleeves of his overcoat with a claw before he went to intermingle with those that generally disdained him. Why did he have to come to represent the police? He wasn't even an officer! He was a detective. A. De.Tect.Tive. Why didn't anybody seemed to understand that? It didn't seem to comprehend all that well with him. The Tundra huffed as he roamed the room as he spied a few of the dragons he had been keeping an eye on for years at that point. They were dealing with shady businesses, but he could never find proof to arrest them. It was a bit frustrating when he saw the mob boss sitting a table surrounded by female dragons. He wasn't sure if they new his actual title or not -- Nytus sighed as he shook his head. His mane fluffed as he shook it. Was it time for a trim already? He went to find a reflective surface before making a noise. "Hat hair," he muttered as he tried to fix it. Why didn't he look in a mirror before he left to attend this ball. "Stupid." He walked away from the surface before roaming around the room once again. "What was this ball for again?" He didn't quite remember, and it was beginning to bug him. Not to mention, he had this nagging feeling something [i]big[/i] was about to happen within this ballroom. ... And he hoped it did.
I can start! Also I'll star this so you don't have to ping me. :)

@DarkOverLight Not sure if I needed to ping you or not.

dragon?did=58606058&skin=0&apparel=34169,34171,24058,34174,34168,25882,24060,24055&xt=dressing.png

Nytus sighed as he stepped into the ballroom with as much grace as an ant. He did not want to be at this party. He had much better things to do then interact with a bunch of stuffy upstarts and high class idiots. He fixed the sleeves of his overcoat with a claw before he went to intermingle with those that generally disdained him. Why did he have to come to represent the police? He wasn't even an officer! He was a detective.

A. De.Tect.Tive.

Why didn't anybody seemed to understand that? It didn't seem to comprehend all that well with him. The Tundra huffed as he roamed the room as he spied a few of the dragons he had been keeping an eye on for years at that point. They were dealing with shady businesses, but he could never find proof to arrest them. It was a bit frustrating when he saw the mob boss sitting a table surrounded by female dragons. He wasn't sure if they new his actual title or not -- Nytus sighed as he shook his head. His mane fluffed as he shook it. Was it time for a trim already? He went to find a reflective surface before making a noise.

"Hat hair," he muttered as he tried to fix it. Why didn't he look in a mirror before he left to attend this ball. "Stupid." He walked away from the surface before roaming around the room once again. "What was this ball for again?" He didn't quite remember, and it was beginning to bug him.

Not to mention, he had this nagging feeling something big was about to happen within this ballroom.

... And he hoped it did.
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=56132666&skin=0&apparel=6268,28396,2757,443,33698,34146,28802,33710,10377,28397&xt=dressing.png[/img] [rule] [rule] He watched the people as the open the doors and spoke at his presence, which made him grumble. You could say that Azurra wasn’t even a true Spiral. He only floated to get books on the top shelf and that was it. He preferred to walk and get some cardio. The Spiral adjusted his gloves and looked around the ballroom. He couldn’t wait to sneak off with a book and read in a secluded place. Azurra blinked and glared at the faces. [i]Don’t you dare stare at me richies, I have a book and I will hit each of you over the head.[/i] He thought evilly before adjusting his glasses. Azurra grumbled a grabbed a glass of water. He took a light sip before letting out another grumble. As much as he didn’t want to leave, he didn’t budge. The Spiral glared around the room as he took small sips. It felt like everyone was judging him, probably because he looked like a charity case. Azurra shrugged it off though for he didn’t [i]care[/i] about others’ opinions on him. He rubbed the necklaces on his neck a bit nervously. Azurra has a feeling that he wasn’t going to like this night at all. Not one bit.
dragon?did=56132666&skin=0&apparel=6268,28396,2757,443,33698,34146,28802,33710,10377,28397&xt=dressing.png

He watched the people as the open the doors and spoke at his presence, which made him grumble. You could say that Azurra wasn’t even a true Spiral. He only floated to get books on the top shelf and that was it. He preferred to walk and get some cardio. The Spiral adjusted his gloves and looked around the ballroom. He couldn’t wait to sneak off with a book and read in a secluded place. Azurra blinked and glared at the faces.

Don’t you dare stare at me richies, I have a book and I will hit each of you over the head. He thought evilly before adjusting his glasses. Azurra grumbled a grabbed a glass of water. He took a light sip before letting out another grumble. As much as he didn’t want to leave, he didn’t budge. The Spiral glared around the room as he took small sips. It felt like everyone was judging him, probably because he looked like a charity case. Azurra shrugged it off though for he didn’t care about others’ opinions on him. He rubbed the necklaces on his neck a bit nervously.

Azurra has a feeling that he wasn’t going to like this night at all. Not one bit.
• Lesbian
• HS student
hPrVqAH.png
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=58606058&skin=0&apparel=34169,34171,24058,34174,34168,25882,24060,24055&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] Nytus grabbed a glass of wine as he continued his pace around the ballroom. It was becoming too stuffy in the room. He finished the wine before spying a cozy looking corner with a not so cozy looking spiral. But, it was a nice corner, and it was big enough for the both of them. He walked over before placing himself next to the Spiral. The Tundra didn't truly care if he wanted him there or not -- this was a good corner. "Don't want to be here either, huh?" he grumbled. "Stupid parties making me buy dress clothes. I will never wear them again." He watched the others as he made note of their body language. Body language could tell you a lot about a dragon. Like the Skydancer that was heading out of the room mostly likely to throw up from all the alcohol they had been drinking since the ball started. "Funny how this is a [i]ball[/i], and nobody is dancing." He moved to adjust himself to lay on his stomach as he rested his head on his paws. It was going to be a long night.
dragon?did=58606058&skin=0&apparel=34169,34171,24058,34174,34168,25882,24060,24055&xt=dressing.png

Nytus grabbed a glass of wine as he continued his pace around the ballroom. It was becoming too stuffy in the room. He finished the wine before spying a cozy looking corner with a not so cozy looking spiral. But, it was a nice corner, and it was big enough for the both of them. He walked over before placing himself next to the Spiral. The Tundra didn't truly care if he wanted him there or not -- this was a good corner.

"Don't want to be here either, huh?" he grumbled. "Stupid parties making me buy dress clothes. I will never wear them again." He watched the others as he made note of their body language. Body language could tell you a lot about a dragon. Like the Skydancer that was heading out of the room mostly likely to throw up from all the alcohol they had been drinking since the ball started. "Funny how this is a ball, and nobody is dancing." He moved to adjust himself to lay on his stomach as he rested his head on his paws. It was going to be a long night.
noSD0w3.png
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=56132666&skin=0&apparel=6268,28396,2757,443,33698,34146,28802,33710,10377,28397&xt=dressing.png[/img] [rule] [rule] He glanced over to the Tundra that came up to him as he quickly blinked. [i]Oh heck no, I did not come here to interact with dragons.[/i] Azurra thought as he raised his eyebrow. [i]At least he doesn’t sound stuck up.[/i] He thought before opening his mouth to speak, giving him a forced chuckle. “[b]You could say that again[/b].” The Spiral mumbled, taking a slow sip of the water. “[b]It’s not like I have a choice or anything. They want me to “promote my bookstore” and all that, but I would rather get out from such a stuffy place[/b].” Azurra said as his tail flicked. He gave the Tundra a quick look over before gazing off into the distance. [i]This Tundra seems talkative, but he’s probably just trying to strike a conversation with me. Surprised him pick me out of all people, there’s probably a thousand other dragon that would just adore gloating to him about there richness.[/i] The male Spiral thought before adjusting his glasses again. Azurra raised his head up to the ceiling, letting his dark blue scales get bathed in the light for a minute. He looked back to the Tundra with a curiosity gleaming in his pink eyes. “[b]What do you do for a living Stranger[/b]?” The Spiral asked with a raised eyebrow.
dragon?did=56132666&skin=0&apparel=6268,28396,2757,443,33698,34146,28802,33710,10377,28397&xt=dressing.png

He glanced over to the Tundra that came up to him as he quickly blinked. Oh heck no, I did not come here to interact with dragons. Azurra thought as he raised his eyebrow. At least he doesn’t sound stuck up. He thought before opening his mouth to speak, giving him a forced chuckle. “You could say that again.” The Spiral mumbled, taking a slow sip of the water. “It’s not like I have a choice or anything. They want me to “promote my bookstore” and all that, but I would rather get out from such a stuffy place.” Azurra said as his tail flicked. He gave the Tundra a quick look over before gazing off into the distance.

This Tundra seems talkative, but he’s probably just trying to strike a conversation with me. Surprised him pick me out of all people, there’s probably a thousand other dragon that would just adore gloating to him about there richness. The male Spiral thought before adjusting his glasses again.

Azurra raised his head up to the ceiling, letting his dark blue scales get bathed in the light for a minute. He looked back to the Tundra with a curiosity gleaming in his pink eyes. “What do you do for a living Stranger?” The Spiral asked with a raised eyebrow.
• Lesbian
• HS student
hPrVqAH.png
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=58606058&skin=0&apparel=34169,34171,24058,34174,34168,25882,24060,24055&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] Nytus' head raised with a yawn as he heard the Spiral's question to him. What he did for a living, huh? He glanced at the other dragon before laying his head over his paws as he shifted to get a bit more comfortable. "I do something that doesn't deal with bookstores," he said. "I'm a detective." The Tundra stretched out like a cat as he yawned again. His claws stretched and flexed as his front paws slid in front of him. "It's a lot more exciting than this type of thing." He finished his stretched before he decided to sit on his haunches. "Own a bookstore, huh?" The Tundra didn't know what to make of this Spiral. He seemed to be in the same boat as him. Forced to come to this ballroom for this ball -- and he wasn't even sure why he was chosen for such a task. Nytus went to mention something else to him when a large Imperial slammed the doors open to the ballroom. He was panicked and full of nerves. Nytus raised to his paws as he walked closer to the Imperial. Something wasn't right here. He got to the Imperial, but, before he got to speak, the dragon turned to him wailing, "She's gone! I can't find her! I left her for a minute, and she has disappeared." Nytus held up a paw to tell the Imperial to be quiet as he started to speak, "Calm down. Who's gone? What happened?" "The Skydancer of the hour. The reason this ball was thrown -- [i]she's[/i] gone." The Imperial was starting to freak out once again. "Quiet!" snapped Nytus. "A dragon can't just disappear." His mind was racing. What was happening right now? His detective mind snapped into place. He was going to get to the bottom of this still forming case.

Nytus' head raised with a yawn as he heard the Spiral's question to him. What he did for a living, huh? He glanced at the other dragon before laying his head over his paws as he shifted to get a bit more comfortable. "I do something that doesn't deal with bookstores," he said. "I'm a detective." The Tundra stretched out like a cat as he yawned again. His claws stretched and flexed as his front paws slid in front of him. "It's a lot more exciting than this type of thing." He finished his stretched before he decided to sit on his haunches. "Own a bookstore, huh?"

The Tundra didn't know what to make of this Spiral. He seemed to be in the same boat as him. Forced to come to this ballroom for this ball -- and he wasn't even sure why he was chosen for such a task. Nytus went to mention something else to him when a large Imperial slammed the doors open to the ballroom. He was panicked and full of nerves. Nytus raised to his paws as he walked closer to the Imperial. Something wasn't right here. He got to the Imperial, but, before he got to speak, the dragon turned to him wailing, "She's gone! I can't find her! I left her for a minute, and she has disappeared."

Nytus held up a paw to tell the Imperial to be quiet as he started to speak, "Calm down. Who's gone? What happened?"

"The Skydancer of the hour. The reason this ball was thrown -- she's gone." The Imperial was starting to freak out once again.

"Quiet!" snapped Nytus. "A dragon can't just disappear." His mind was racing. What was happening right now? His detective mind snapped into place. He was going to get to the bottom of this still forming case.
noSD0w3.png
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=56132666&skin=0&apparel=6268,28396,2757,443,33698,34146,28802,33710,10377,28397&xt=dressing.png[/img] [rule] [rule] “[b]A detecti-[/b]“ He was about to repeat until the Imperial came through, which he let out a soft grunt. Azurra’s eyes widened as the Imperial spoke, his fingers twitching. The Spiral looked over to the Tundra as he spoke. Azurra took his glasses over and rubbed his face before clicking his glasses back on. “[b]He’s right, a dragon can’t just disappear unless something...bad happened. Where was she last[/b]?” Azurra asked sternly, his scales shimmering as he moved to the side. The male Spiral glanced over to the Tundra and widened his eyes a bit before looking back at the Imperial. Ugh..he hated having to help these richies, but maybe it could be his ticket out of here. Azurra couldn’t help but not think the worst had happened. Maybe she was kidnapped? Murder? The list could go on and on.

A detecti-“ He was about to repeat until the Imperial came through, which he let out a soft grunt. Azurra’s eyes widened as the Imperial spoke, his fingers twitching. The Spiral looked over to the Tundra as he spoke. Azurra took his glasses over and rubbed his face before clicking his glasses back on. “He’s right, a dragon can’t just disappear unless something...bad happened. Where was she last?” Azurra asked sternly, his scales shimmering as he moved to the side.

The male Spiral glanced over to the Tundra and widened his eyes a bit before looking back at the Imperial. Ugh..he hated having to help these richies, but maybe it could be his ticket out of here. Azurra couldn’t help but not think the worst had happened. Maybe she was kidnapped? Murder? The list could go on and on.
• Lesbian
• HS student
hPrVqAH.png
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=58606058&skin=0&apparel=34169,34171,24058,34174,34168,25882,24060,24055&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] The detective looked at his Spiral companion before he nodded. "Right. Where did you see her last? Actually, who are you to her?" He needed to know who this Imperial was so he could get a jest of all the dragons that were around her before she disappeared. "Answer quickly." The Imperial took a deep breath before he bowed. "I am Lady Annabelle's body guard, Ulrich. I had only left her for a minute as she needed some privacy for herself. We all can understand that, right?" Nytus nodded. "Yes. We can't always be with those we're supposed to protect 24/7. It's impossible. But, she never came back after her privacy was finished." He began to pace in front of the Imperial. Ugh. These clothes were getting uncomfortable. He needed to be in his regular clothes when he was working. The Tundra paused. He wasn't even supposed to be working. He glanced at the Spiral that had spoken up with him. "You," he said. "Can you question everybody Lady Annabelle had been in contact with tonight? Her bodyguard should be able to help you pinpoint them out." The mob boss was here tonight. He couldn't out rule him yet in the matter of this disappearance. "I want to take a look at the area where she disappeared." Yes, he was being demanding. But, this was his line of work.

The detective looked at his Spiral companion before he nodded. "Right. Where did you see her last? Actually, who are you to her?" He needed to know who this Imperial was so he could get a jest of all the dragons that were around her before she disappeared. "Answer quickly."

The Imperial took a deep breath before he bowed. "I am Lady Annabelle's body guard, Ulrich. I had only left her for a minute as she needed some privacy for herself. We all can understand that, right?"

Nytus nodded. "Yes. We can't always be with those we're supposed to protect 24/7. It's impossible. But, she never came back after her privacy was finished." He began to pace in front of the Imperial. Ugh. These clothes were getting uncomfortable. He needed to be in his regular clothes when he was working. The Tundra paused. He wasn't even supposed to be working. He glanced at the Spiral that had spoken up with him. "You," he said. "Can you question everybody Lady Annabelle had been in contact with tonight? Her bodyguard should be able to help you pinpoint them out." The mob boss was here tonight. He couldn't out rule him yet in the matter of this disappearance. "I want to take a look at the area where she disappeared." Yes, he was being demanding. But, this was his line of work.
noSD0w3.png
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=56132666&skin=0&apparel=6268,28396,2757,443,33698,34146,28802,33710,10377,28397&xt=dressing.png[/img] [rule] [rule] He raised his eyebrow and squinted at the Tundra, “[b]First of all, my name is Azurra.[/b]“ the Spiral grumbled. Azurra shifted his gaze over to Ulrich, giving him a quick look over. Her rolled his eyes and looked away. Azurra tapped his tail against the ground before looking back at the Imperial. He shrugged his shoulders softly “[b]Alright, who was the most recent dragon she spoke to? Did you see anyone near the room she disappeared in[/b]?” The male Spiral asked steadily. He flicked his tail to the side, the jewels lined on it clanked softly. “[b]I did [i]not[/i] sign up for this[/b].” Azurra mumbled as he returned his gaze back to the Tundra. Was he really going to do this? Like help with a missing dragon case? He hoped not, but it seemed to be going that way. Maybe if he was lucky enough, his store could get more recognized by others. Azurra gave a gentle smirk to himself as he draped his wings on the ground.

He raised his eyebrow and squinted at the Tundra, “First of all, my name is Azurra.“ the Spiral grumbled. Azurra shifted his gaze over to Ulrich, giving him a quick look over. Her rolled his eyes and looked away. Azurra tapped his tail against the ground before looking back at the Imperial. He shrugged his shoulders softly “Alright, who was the most recent dragon she spoke to? Did you see anyone near the room she disappeared in?” The male Spiral asked steadily. He flicked his tail to the side, the jewels lined on it clanked softly.

I did not sign up for this.” Azurra mumbled as he returned his gaze back to the Tundra. Was he really going to do this? Like help with a missing dragon case? He hoped not, but it seemed to be going that way. Maybe if he was lucky enough, his store could get more recognized by others. Azurra gave a gentle smirk to himself as he draped his wings on the ground.
• Lesbian
• HS student
hPrVqAH.png
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=58606058&skin=0&apparel=34169,34171,24058,34174,34168,25882,24060,24055&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] Nytus nodded as he saw the Spiral asking questions. He replied to his name. "My name is Nytus. One of the best detectives in the lands." He tipped his top hat before going to the room that Ulrich had pointed out to him. He disappeared around the corner as Ulrich returned to Azurra. The Imperial stared at him before he sighed. "I did not see anybody near the room she disappeared in. I can only assume they were in the room when she went in it." The Imperial was not faring well at the moment. He had lost his charge -- the person he was supposed to protect. "The last dragon she had contact with was a Wildclaw." He glanced around the room. "He is right there." The Imperial pointed to the Wildclaw watching the show they were putting on. Nytus entered the room before he looked around it. His head hit the ground as he sniffed to try and find some scents. A Tundra's smell was excellent at the very least. He blinked as he spotted broken glass thrown throughout the room. A struggle? There was a fight. Did the Skydancer try to get away? He made a noise as he smelled blood. Did one of them start to bleed when the glass was thrown? He blinked as he spotted a blood splatter. Oh no. This was much bigger than broken glass being thrown. He had to find Lady Annabelle -- and fast.

Nytus nodded as he saw the Spiral asking questions. He replied to his name. "My name is Nytus. One of the best detectives in the lands." He tipped his top hat before going to the room that Ulrich had pointed out to him. He disappeared around the corner as Ulrich returned to Azurra. The Imperial stared at him before he sighed. "I did not see anybody near the room she disappeared in. I can only assume they were in the room when she went in it." The Imperial was not faring well at the moment. He had lost his charge -- the person he was supposed to protect. "The last dragon she had contact with was a Wildclaw." He glanced around the room. "He is right there." The Imperial pointed to the Wildclaw watching the show they were putting on.

Nytus entered the room before he looked around it. His head hit the ground as he sniffed to try and find some scents. A Tundra's smell was excellent at the very least. He blinked as he spotted broken glass thrown throughout the room. A struggle? There was a fight. Did the Skydancer try to get away? He made a noise as he smelled blood. Did one of them start to bleed when the glass was thrown? He blinked as he spotted a blood splatter. Oh no. This was much bigger than broken glass being thrown. He had to find Lady Annabelle -- and fast.
noSD0w3.png
1 2 3