Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with SilverOtter
1 2 3
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=56132666&skin=0&apparel=6268,28396,2757,443,33698,34146,28802,33710,10377,28397&xt=dressing.png[/img] [rule] [rule] “[b]Alright, that’s just..[i]lovely[/i][/b].” He grunted and shifted his gaze over to the Wildclaw watching the show. Azurra blinked and nodded his head. “[b]Thank you Ulrich[/b].” The Spiral said before making his way over to the Wildclaw. He grumbled softly as he pushed himself past the fancy dragons. Azurra tapped the male Wildclaw on the shoulder and gave him an awkward smile. He looked away from a second, [i]What am I suppose to say? “Hey, I need to ask you some questions about the Skydancer of the hour?” I’m no detective.[/i] He thought as the Wildclaw looked at him with a raised eyebrow. “[i]Is there something wrong sir[/i]?” The Wildclaw asked. Azurra looked at the Wildclaw and blinked, “[b]Well, I need to ask you a couple questions about the Skydancer if the hour...in private[/b].” He whispered and the Wildclaw blinked. “[i]Okay[/i]?” The Wildclaws said before standing up. Azura lead the Wildclaw into a secluded corner of the ballroom before turning back to him, putting on the most serious face he could muster. “[b]What did you two talk about[/b]?“ Azurra asked. The Wildclaw blinked, “[i]I talked to her about the show, asking her when she was going to do her’s and get the party truly started[/i].” He said. “[b]Was there anything off about her? Like was she sweaty or a bit closed off[/b]?” The male Spiral asked. “[i]Well, there was a couple beads of sweat that had ruined some of her makeup. I went to shake her hand and she had refused me. That’s when I left[/i].” He said as he looked at Azurra. “[i]What happened? Is something wrong with her[/i]?” The Wildclaw asked. The Spiral nervously smiled as he looked away, “[b]Well, we think he went missing[/b].” Azurra mumbled. “[b]But there’s no need to worry, we’ll find her. Now, go back to the party[/b].” He herder the Wildclaw away before there was anymore questions. Azurra let out a tired grunt before he tapped his chin. So she refused to shake his hand, why though? Because her hands were clammy? He said her makeup was a bit ruined from sweat, but was it really? He shook his head and rubbed his temples.
dragon?did=56132666&skin=0&apparel=6268,28396,2757,443,33698,34146,28802,33710,10377,28397&xt=dressing.png

Alright, that’s just..lovely.” He grunted and shifted his gaze over to the Wildclaw watching the show. Azurra blinked and nodded his head. “Thank you Ulrich.” The Spiral said before making his way over to the Wildclaw. He grumbled softly as he pushed himself past the fancy dragons. Azurra tapped the male Wildclaw on the shoulder and gave him an awkward smile. He looked away from a second, What am I suppose to say? “Hey, I need to ask you some questions about the Skydancer of the hour?” I’m no detective. He thought as the Wildclaw looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

Is there something wrong sir?” The Wildclaw asked. Azurra looked at the Wildclaw and blinked, “Well, I need to ask you a couple questions about the Skydancer if the hour...in private.” He whispered and the Wildclaw blinked. “Okay?” The Wildclaws said before standing up. Azura lead the Wildclaw into a secluded corner of the ballroom before turning back to him, putting on the most serious face he could muster.

What did you two talk about?“ Azurra asked.
The Wildclaw blinked, “I talked to her about the show, asking her when she was going to do her’s and get the party truly started.” He said.
Was there anything off about her? Like was she sweaty or a bit closed off?” The male Spiral asked.
Well, there was a couple beads of sweat that had ruined some of her makeup. I went to shake her hand and she had refused me. That’s when I left.” He said as he looked at Azurra. “What happened? Is something wrong with her?” The Wildclaw asked.
The Spiral nervously smiled as he looked away, “Well, we think he went missing.” Azurra mumbled. “But there’s no need to worry, we’ll find her. Now, go back to the party.” He herder the Wildclaw away before there was anymore questions.

Azurra let out a tired grunt before he tapped his chin. So she refused to shake his hand, why though? Because her hands were clammy? He said her makeup was a bit ruined from sweat, but was it really? He shook his head and rubbed his temples.
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=58606058&skin=0&apparel=34169,34171,24058,34174,34168,25882,24060,24055&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] Nytus returned from the other room as he found all he could of clues within the room. The person who took the Skydancer was careful and thorough. He spotted Azurra before trotting over to him. "What did you find out?" he asked the Spiral. The Tundra sort of shoved Azurra into being his assistant. "No, it doesn't matter. The person that took Annabelle was waiting for her in that room. Was she going to meet somebody, but she didn't tell anybody?" He paced in front of Azurra. "But, then, who was she going to meet?" He paused. "There was a fight. Glass was broken. A struggle. Blood -- but not from the shards of glass." Other dragons paused as they heard Nytus. Blood. Fight. Something had happened to Lady Annabelle, and she was, potentially, injured. Panic started to spread through the ballroom as whispers and rumors began to surface. Nytus snapped his head toward them before he barked out a loud command. "Quiet! The party is over. Go home." He glanced at Ulrich. "I'm going to need the roster of all the dragons that attended this party. I will need to talk to all of them." The Imperial noddded as he went to find the guest book everybody would have had to sign to enter the room. Nytus watched him leave before he glanced at Azurra. "Thanks for your help, but I can take it from here. I'll let the police know as soon as possible, and I'll be back tomorrow. But, it's late, dark and there are too many people right now to get the job done."
dragon?did=58606058&skin=0&apparel=34169,34171,24058,34174,34168,25882,24060,24055&xt=dressing.png

Nytus returned from the other room as he found all he could of clues within the room. The person who took the Skydancer was careful and thorough. He spotted Azurra before trotting over to him. "What did you find out?" he asked the Spiral. The Tundra sort of shoved Azurra into being his assistant. "No, it doesn't matter. The person that took Annabelle was waiting for her in that room. Was she going to meet somebody, but she didn't tell anybody?" He paced in front of Azurra. "But, then, who was she going to meet?" He paused. "There was a fight. Glass was broken. A struggle. Blood -- but not from the shards of glass."

Other dragons paused as they heard Nytus. Blood. Fight. Something had happened to Lady Annabelle, and she was, potentially, injured. Panic started to spread through the ballroom as whispers and rumors began to surface. Nytus snapped his head toward them before he barked out a loud command.

"Quiet! The party is over. Go home." He glanced at Ulrich. "I'm going to need the roster of all the dragons that attended this party. I will need to talk to all of them." The Imperial noddded as he went to find the guest book everybody would have had to sign to enter the room. Nytus watched him leave before he glanced at Azurra. "Thanks for your help, but I can take it from here. I'll let the police know as soon as possible, and I'll be back tomorrow. But, it's late, dark and there are too many people right now to get the job done."
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=56132666&skin=0&apparel=6268,28396,2757,443,33698,34146,28802,33710,10377,28397&xt=dressing.png[/img] [rule] [rule] Azurra shifted the glasses off his face and set them down on a nearby table. He grumbled as he tapped his face, forcing himself to stay awake. He clicked the glasses back on his face and grunted. [i]No more social interaction for me.[/i] The Spiral thought before looking at the Tundra when he came up to him. He was about to speak when the Tundra started jumping from topic to topic, “[b]The Wildclaw told me that when he talked to her, she had some sweat ruined her makeup and she refused to shake his hand. Maybe she had been nervous about something[/b].” Azurra managed to spit of before the Detective sent him off. He grunted and opened his mouth to speak, but soon closed it. He didn’t want to argue with the law enforcement, so he just nodded his head and walked away. Azurra looked back at him for a second before he had walked out of the ballroom. He felt a big figure shove into him as he turned around the pit in his warning, but saw that the dragon was already gone. He looked down at where the stranger had bumped him and saw a patch of blood. Azurra held his breath as his looked at the blood splotch with disgust. The male Spiral tried to wipe the blood off his shoulder but it ended up on his glove, seeing the blood colts. [i]Don’t scream, don’t scream, don’t scream, don’t scream, don’t scream, don’t scream, don’t scream.[/i] He repeated internally, but he did scream. It was more like a shriek than a scream. It was loud either way.
dragon?did=56132666&skin=0&apparel=6268,28396,2757,443,33698,34146,28802,33710,10377,28397&xt=dressing.png

Azurra shifted the glasses off his face and set them down on a nearby table. He grumbled as he tapped his face, forcing himself to stay awake. He clicked the glasses back on his face and grunted. No more social interaction for me. The Spiral thought before looking at the Tundra when he came up to him. He was about to speak when the Tundra started jumping from topic to topic, “The Wildclaw told me that when he talked to her, she had some sweat ruined her makeup and she refused to shake his hand. Maybe she had been nervous about something.” Azurra managed to spit of before the Detective sent him off. He grunted and opened his mouth to speak, but soon closed it.

He didn’t want to argue with the law enforcement, so he just nodded his head and walked away. Azurra looked back at him for a second before he had walked out of the ballroom. He felt a big figure shove into him as he turned around the pit in his warning, but saw that the dragon was already gone. He looked down at where the stranger had bumped him and saw a patch of blood. Azurra held his breath as his looked at the blood splotch with disgust.

The male Spiral tried to wipe the blood off his shoulder but it ended up on his glove, seeing the blood colts. Don’t scream, don’t scream, don’t scream, don’t scream, don’t scream, don’t scream, don’t scream. He repeated internally, but he did scream. It was more like a shriek than a scream. It was loud either way.
• Lesbian
• HS student
hPrVqAH.png
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=58606058&skin=0&apparel=34169,34171,24058,34174,34168,25882,24060,24055&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] The Tundra stared at Azurra as he spoke his words. She was nervous when talking to a Wildclaw? He hummed as he thought about those words. She was nervous to meet whoever she was meeting in that room. But, why was she nervous? What had transpired before she disappeared? Nytus yawned as he shook his head, his mane flowing in either direction, as he realized his exhaustion. The dragon would contact the sheriff then head home to sleep before coming back to look around some more. "Well, time to --" His head snapped in the direction of the shriek he heard. Nytus was out the door in a flash. He hadn't been expected Azurra to be the one shrieking. The Spiral didn't seem like the shrieking type to him. The Tundra ran over to him before placing a paw on the Spiral. "Azurra, calm down! What's wro --" He trailed off as he saw blood on his paw. He stared at it before staring at the dragon in front of him. There was blood on his shoulder. "Azurra, are you okay? You're bleeding." He squinted a bit. No. He wasn't bleeding. "You have a blood stain -- a drying one. Who dropped blood on you?" His voice was calm and soothing. He was trying to get the Spiral to calm himself before he could answer his questions. Nytus has dealt with these situations a lot.
dragon?did=58606058&skin=0&apparel=34169,34171,24058,34174,34168,25882,24060,24055&xt=dressing.png

The Tundra stared at Azurra as he spoke his words. She was nervous when talking to a Wildclaw? He hummed as he thought about those words. She was nervous to meet whoever she was meeting in that room. But, why was she nervous? What had transpired before she disappeared? Nytus yawned as he shook his head, his mane flowing in either direction, as he realized his exhaustion. The dragon would contact the sheriff then head home to sleep before coming back to look around some more. "Well, time to --" His head snapped in the direction of the shriek he heard. Nytus was out the door in a flash.

He hadn't been expected Azurra to be the one shrieking. The Spiral didn't seem like the shrieking type to him. The Tundra ran over to him before placing a paw on the Spiral. "Azurra, calm down! What's wro --" He trailed off as he saw blood on his paw. He stared at it before staring at the dragon in front of him. There was blood on his shoulder. "Azurra, are you okay? You're bleeding." He squinted a bit. No. He wasn't bleeding. "You have a blood stain -- a drying one. Who dropped blood on you?" His voice was calm and soothing. He was trying to get the Spiral to calm himself before he could answer his questions. Nytus has dealt with these situations a lot.
noSD0w3.png
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=56132666&skin=0&apparel=6268,28396,2757,443,33698,34146,28802,33710,10377,28397&xt=dressing.png[/img] [rule] [rule] Azurra looked as if he was going to die right there. He did [i]not[/i] like this at all. He had someone else’s blood on him and he hadn’t known where it had been! The Spiral quickly shifted the coat off his shoulders and pushed it away. [i]That is so unsanitary![/i] He screamed internally before he looked back up at the detective. He squinted his eyes at his calming tone and looked in the direction the dragon left. “[b]Well, some big dragon bumped into me and rubbed that bloodstain off on me! This is all so..ugh[/b]!” Azurra yelled swiftly before taking the bloody glove off. “[b]I need sanitizer immediately before I throw up from contact with..this[/b].” He said, shaking the hand that didn’t have the blood pressed on it. [i]Why does the Arcanist despise me so much?! I own a bookstore filled with knowledge! He should be proud to have me.[/i] He thought as he flicked his gaze back to the Detective. “[b]Am I like so kind of witness now? I swear to the Arcanist if I’m taking into a box. I do [i]not[/i] like tight space[/b].” He asked, grumbling the last sentence.

Azurra looked as if he was going to die right there. He did not like this at all. He had someone else’s blood on him and he hadn’t known where it had been! The Spiral quickly shifted the coat off his shoulders and pushed it away. That is so unsanitary! He screamed internally before he looked back up at the detective. He squinted his eyes at his calming tone and looked in the direction the dragon left. “Well, some big dragon bumped into me and rubbed that bloodstain off on me! This is all so..ugh!” Azurra yelled swiftly before taking the bloody glove off. “I need sanitizer immediately before I throw up from contact with..this.” He said, shaking the hand that didn’t have the blood pressed on it.

Why does the Arcanist despise me so much?! I own a bookstore filled with knowledge! He should be proud to have me. He thought as he flicked his gaze back to the Detective. “Am I like so kind of witness now? I swear to the Arcanist if I’m taking into a box. I do not like tight space.” He asked, grumbling the last sentence.
• Lesbian
• HS student
hPrVqAH.png
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=58606058&skin=0&apparel=34169,34171,24058,34174,34168,25882,24060,24055&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] Nytus watched Azurra as he freaked out. The Tundra sighed as he pat the Spiral's shoulder. "No, you won't be a witness. You didn't see that dragon in full detail, did you?" He moved to place his jacket around his paws. "I am going to take this though. This is evidence. I will also get blood samples found in that room." He paused as he stared at Azurra. "You don't like blood, do you?" Not just everybody shrieks when they come into contact with blood.

Nytus watched Azurra as he freaked out. The Tundra sighed as he pat the Spiral's shoulder. "No, you won't be a witness. You didn't see that dragon in full detail, did you?" He moved to place his jacket around his paws. "I am going to take this though. This is evidence. I will also get blood samples found in that room." He paused as he stared at Azurra. "You don't like blood, do you?" Not just everybody shrieks when they come into contact with blood.
noSD0w3.png
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=56132666&skin=0&apparel=6268,28396,2757,443,33698,34146,28802,33710,10377,28397&xt=dressing.png[/img] [rule] [rule] He gave a light shudder before looking away, “[b]Well, I only saw that they were big in size and wearing dark colors[/b].” Azurra mumbled and watched the Tundra as he took his coat. [i]I better be getting that back![/i] He thought before standing up and dusting his shoulders off. The Spiral looked to the blood drops of the ground and quickly looked away. Azurra looked back to the Tundra and nodded his head, “[b]Not really, I’m extremely sanitary and germs just freak me out[/b].” he mumbled. Azurra straightened his tux and adjusted his glasses. He looked to the Tundra again, “[b]So if you’re going to get a sample from my coat, do I have to stay with you or can I go home[/b]?” the male Spiral asked. [i]Pleeeease say I can go home, I don’t want to be here longer.[/i] Azurra thought.

He gave a light shudder before looking away, “Well, I only saw that they were big in size and wearing dark colors.” Azurra mumbled and watched the Tundra as he took his coat. I better be getting that back! He thought before standing up and dusting his shoulders off. The Spiral looked to the blood drops of the ground and quickly looked away. Azurra looked back to the Tundra and nodded his head, “Not really, I’m extremely sanitary and germs just freak me out.” he mumbled. Azurra straightened his tux and adjusted his glasses. He looked to the Tundra again, “So if you’re going to get a sample from my coat, do I have to stay with you or can I go home?” the male Spiral asked. Pleeeease say I can go home, I don’t want to be here longer. Azurra thought.
• Lesbian
• HS student
hPrVqAH.png
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=58606058&skin=0&apparel=34169,34171,24058,34174,34168,25882,24060,24055&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] Nytus raised an eyebrow at the Spiral. He wanted to go home. The Tundra could understand that one. He could definitely understand it. The detective yawned as he thought about Azurra's question. Did he have to stay? Well, he didn't need him there to grab a sample from his jacket. "No," he said. "You can go home, Azurra. But, if you want your jacket back, you'll have to pick it up at the office tomorrow." He wasn't a delivery Tundra. He wouldn't be delivering this Spiral's jacket back to him. "Have a good night." He would keep Azurra's words in mind. The dragon was big, and they were wearing dark clothing. That could be any dragon, but it was a start at the very least. "Thanks again for helping me out tonight. I appreciated it."

Nytus raised an eyebrow at the Spiral. He wanted to go home. The Tundra could understand that one. He could definitely understand it. The detective yawned as he thought about Azurra's question. Did he have to stay? Well, he didn't need him there to grab a sample from his jacket. "No," he said. "You can go home, Azurra. But, if you want your jacket back, you'll have to pick it up at the office tomorrow." He wasn't a delivery Tundra. He wouldn't be delivering this Spiral's jacket back to him. "Have a good night." He would keep Azurra's words in mind. The dragon was big, and they were wearing dark clothing. That could be any dragon, but it was a start at the very least. "Thanks again for helping me out tonight. I appreciated it."
noSD0w3.png
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=56132666&skin=0&apparel=6268,28396,2757,443,33698,34146,28802,33710,10377,28397&xt=dressing.png[/img] [rule] [rule] He nodded his head gently, “[b]Yeah, goodnight[/b].” Azurra echoed. He fidgeted with the rings on his fingers before walking back to the car he came in. The Spiral slipped into the vehicle as it swiftly drove off. He glanced out the window and sighed gently. At least he was free from that party, but he had to come back and get his coat. He groaned softly before shifting the bow tie around his neck loose. Azurra looked out the window until he was back at his bookstore. He gave the driver a bit of money before entering his store. The male Spiral flicked the lights on and floated up the flight of stairs. He landed back down on the ground and glanced around tiredly. Azurra blinked and shifted the tux off, then clipped the jewelry off. Instead, he chose a comfy sweater to read in.

He nodded his head gently, “Yeah, goodnight.” Azurra echoed. He fidgeted with the rings on his fingers before walking back to the car he came in. The Spiral slipped into the vehicle as it swiftly drove off. He glanced out the window and sighed gently. At least he was free from that party, but he had to come back and get his coat. He groaned softly before shifting the bow tie around his neck loose. Azurra looked out the window until he was back at his bookstore.

He gave the driver a bit of money before entering his store. The male Spiral flicked the lights on and floated up the flight of stairs. He landed back down on the ground and glanced around tiredly. Azurra blinked and shifted the tux off, then clipped the jewelry off. Instead, he chose a comfy sweater to read in.
• Lesbian
• HS student
hPrVqAH.png
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=58606058&skin=0&apparel=34169,34171,24058,34174,34168,25882,24060,24055&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] Nytus didn't get to go home. That was a luxury in this day and age for him. Always a crime scene. Always something to find. He yawned as he made it to the police office as he creaked the door open. Many of the officers on duty looked at him as he was walking in carrying a bloody coat. They raised many eyebrows, but a Skydancer was the one that approached him. Despite being lithe and slender, this dragon gave off a menacing aura. But, Nytus supposed the captain would give off an aura. "Nytus, what is going on?" he demanded. The detective turned to the captain before he shoved the coat into his paws. "There is a blood stain on that that needs looked at by forensics. I'm tired, [i]captain[/i]. That party turned out a lot more exciting than I had anticipated." "That's not what I asked, Nytus," the captain said as he handed the jacket to another officer to take the labs. "Lady Annabelle has disappeared," the tundra started to explain. "But, there was a struggle in the room she disappeared in. And, there was blood splatter there where I need to get a sample tomorrow whether it's wet or dry. That jacket was from a spiral at the party that a tall, dark clothed individual ran into. So, run the blood to see if it's Annabelle's or if it's the dragon that ran off with her." He was worried that Annabelle wasn't alive anymore. The captain nodded as he understood the situation. "Very well, Detective Nytus. Please, go rest." The Tundra didn't even bother to go home when he was instructed to rest. He found his way to the employee lounge before slumping onto a couch. He glanced at his locker where his regular apparel was kept when he had to get ready for the ball. He moved to shrug off his fancy clothing before putting on his regular clothing. He slumped against the couch once again before falling asleep rather quickly. He was definitely tired from all the surprise festivities that the ball brought to him.

Nytus didn't get to go home. That was a luxury in this day and age for him. Always a crime scene. Always something to find. He yawned as he made it to the police office as he creaked the door open. Many of the officers on duty looked at him as he was walking in carrying a bloody coat. They raised many eyebrows, but a Skydancer was the one that approached him. Despite being lithe and slender, this dragon gave off a menacing aura. But, Nytus supposed the captain would give off an aura.

"Nytus, what is going on?" he demanded.

The detective turned to the captain before he shoved the coat into his paws. "There is a blood stain on that that needs looked at by forensics. I'm tired, captain. That party turned out a lot more exciting than I had anticipated."

"That's not what I asked, Nytus," the captain said as he handed the jacket to another officer to take the labs.

"Lady Annabelle has disappeared," the tundra started to explain. "But, there was a struggle in the room she disappeared in. And, there was blood splatter there where I need to get a sample tomorrow whether it's wet or dry. That jacket was from a spiral at the party that a tall, dark clothed individual ran into. So, run the blood to see if it's Annabelle's or if it's the dragon that ran off with her." He was worried that Annabelle wasn't alive anymore.

The captain nodded as he understood the situation. "Very well, Detective Nytus. Please, go rest."

The Tundra didn't even bother to go home when he was instructed to rest. He found his way to the employee lounge before slumping onto a couch. He glanced at his locker where his regular apparel was kept when he had to get ready for the ball. He moved to shrug off his fancy clothing before putting on his regular clothing. He slumped against the couch once again before falling asleep rather quickly. He was definitely tired from all the surprise festivities that the ball brought to him.
noSD0w3.png
1 2 3