Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | NEW THREAD: Montana Wolf Rp
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Pepper chuckled as she moved to lay back down. "You really don't like getting wet, do you? Shame. Swimming is fantastic." She rolled over on her back before staring at them upside down.
Pepper chuckled as she moved to lay back down. "You really don't like getting wet, do you? Shame. Swimming is fantastic." She rolled over on her back before staring at them upside down.
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
"No. I don't. I hate it," Jet replied, turning his head and grabbing Flame off his back. "My turn," he muttered through her fur.

He plopped her down on the ground in front of him and pinned her with both paws.

"No—"

The pup was cut off as he started grooming the water off her, ears flicking.

"Fish is fine," he said through Flame's protests. "Water is not."
"No. I don't. I hate it," Jet replied, turning his head and grabbing Flame off his back. "My turn," he muttered through her fur.

He plopped her down on the ground in front of him and pinned her with both paws.

"No—"

The pup was cut off as he started grooming the water off her, ears flicking.

"Fish is fine," he said through Flame's protests. "Water is not."
They/Them
Roleplayer.
I used to be a people person, but then people ruined it.
I have an art shop!
"Fish is good. They'll be plenty after the rain. Maybe we should catch some." She giggled as she saw Flame's face as he groomed her. "Grooming is important to a pup's health," she said. Pepper rolled onto her stomach as she licked her front paws as well as she rubbed her face and snout.
"Fish is good. They'll be plenty after the rain. Maybe we should catch some." She giggled as she saw Flame's face as he groomed her. "Grooming is important to a pup's health," she said. Pepper rolled onto her stomach as she licked her front paws as well as she rubbed her face and snout.
noSD0w3.png
"I can groom myself FINE!" Flame snapped, tail lashing.

"But you won't," Jet pointed out. "You're more interested in causing me misery through way of water."

It was obvious he wasn't too upset about it, though that may have been because he was getting revenge at the moment.
"I can groom myself FINE!" Flame snapped, tail lashing.

"But you won't," Jet pointed out. "You're more interested in causing me misery through way of water."

It was obvious he wasn't too upset about it, though that may have been because he was getting revenge at the moment.
They/Them
Roleplayer.
I have an art shop!
The female wolf lay on her side as she watched them. The thunder boomed in the distance as lightning streaked across the sky. She didn't mind though. She enjoyed their company. She yawned before stretching a bit as her legs and paws stretched from her laying on her side.
The female wolf lay on her side as she watched them. The thunder boomed in the distance as lightning streaked across the sky. She didn't mind though. She enjoyed their company. She yawned before stretching a bit as her legs and paws stretched from her laying on her side.
noSD0w3.png
Eventually, they settled down where they were, Jet's head off to the side and Flame curled up between his paws.

They didn't sleep, but their energy had died down a bit. Enough to be manageable.
Eventually, they settled down where they were, Jet's head off to the side and Flame curled up between his paws.

They didn't sleep, but their energy had died down a bit. Enough to be manageable.
They/Them
Roleplayer.
I have an art shop!
Pepper stare at them as she yawned once again. "I guess the storm will continue until the morning."
Pepper stare at them as she yawned once again. "I guess the storm will continue until the morning."
noSD0w3.png
Iris followed the wolf, her nose twitching. She smiled softly.

"So you really live here, with nobody?"

@DarkOverLight

Sorry I was gone for so long! '^^
Iris followed the wolf, her nose twitching. She smiled softly.

"So you really live here, with nobody?"

@DarkOverLight

Sorry I was gone for so long! '^^

~ call me minty, ean, or sunny

~ she/they! biromantic!!

~ I have a lore shop, if you wanted to check it out
[center][img]https://images.gr-assets.com/hostedimages/1449733756ra/17331735.gif[/img] [size=7]H A I L[/size] [rule] “[b]With me, myself, and I[/b].” She barked as she moved her bedding around. She picked out the older moss and put it outside the nest. The loner poke her head out and looked to her. “[b]Shouldn’t you get back to your pack[/b]?” Hail asked. [rule]
17331735.gif

H A I L

With me, myself, and I.” She barked as she moved her bedding around. She picked out the older moss and put it outside the nest. The loner poke her head out and looked to her. “Shouldn’t you get back to your pack?” Hail asked.

DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
(( Everest went to take a walk to clear his mind ))
(( Everest went to take a walk to clear his mind ))
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29