Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | NEW THREAD: Montana Wolf Rp
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 28 29
"Its fine. We get possessive of the food we catch. I understand that," she said as she moved to her bed. The wolf circled before she flopped on it. Pepper blinked as she watched the water hit Jet before she barked out a small laugh. She hadn't meant to laugh, but it was amusing. "Sorry," she said. "You should dry off soon though."
"Its fine. We get possessive of the food we catch. I understand that," she said as she moved to her bed. The wolf circled before she flopped on it. Pepper blinked as she watched the water hit Jet before she barked out a small laugh. She hadn't meant to laugh, but it was amusing. "Sorry," she said. "You should dry off soon though."
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
It wasn't even that I was possessive. I dropped the kill beside Jet and flopped down, seemingly just giving it to him and not doing anything.

He chuckled at her laughter and apology, still attempting to groom the water out. "That's alright, it was a bit of an... exaggerated reaction."

I snorted, knowing for a fact that was him squashing it down. He really did hate water. More than anything on the planet.
It wasn't even that I was possessive. I dropped the kill beside Jet and flopped down, seemingly just giving it to him and not doing anything.

He chuckled at her laughter and apology, still attempting to groom the water out. "That's alright, it was a bit of an... exaggerated reaction."

I snorted, knowing for a fact that was him squashing it down. He really did hate water. More than anything on the planet.
They/Them
Roleplayer.
I used to be a people person, but then people ruined it.
I have an art shop!
Pepper stared at the rain as it poured. She shook her head before laying it over her paws. She watched the two of them before laughing once again. "Just a bit of an reaction." She yawned as her ears rested against her head in comfort. "I'm Pepper."
Pepper stared at the rain as it poured. She shook her head before laying it over her paws. She watched the two of them before laughing once again. "Just a bit of an reaction." She yawned as her ears rested against her head in comfort. "I'm Pepper."
noSD0w3.png
"Jet, and this is..." He trailed off, obviously prompting me to speak for once.

"Flame. Happy now?" I turned to Jet, ears flattening in irritation.

"Very," He replied with a s***-eating grin. He prompted me to lay down, despite the fact that I still refused to relax.

I smacked him on the snout with a paw, not that it did much.
"Jet, and this is..." He trailed off, obviously prompting me to speak for once.

"Flame. Happy now?" I turned to Jet, ears flattening in irritation.

"Very," He replied with a s***-eating grin. He prompted me to lay down, despite the fact that I still refused to relax.

I smacked him on the snout with a paw, not that it did much.
They/Them
Roleplayer.
I have an art shop!
Pepper smiled at them. "Its nice to meet you." Her tail wagged. "Are you siblings? You act like siblings." She'd seen sibling dogs act like that.
Pepper smiled at them. "Its nice to meet you." Her tail wagged. "Are you siblings? You act like siblings." She'd seen sibling dogs act like that.
noSD0w3.png
Jet chuckled, lifting his head out of batting range. "No, not really. You could call her my... daughter, in a way. We're from different packs and families, but, it's gotten to the point that we may as well be."

Flame huffed, flopping down. Her tail swished like a cat's did when they were in hunting mode.

Jet chuckled, lifting his head out of batting range. "No, not really. You could call her my... daughter, in a way. We're from different packs and families, but, it's gotten to the point that we may as well be."

Flame huffed, flopping down. Her tail swished like a cat's did when they were in hunting mode.

They/Them
Roleplayer.
I have an art shop!
Pepper hummed as she watched them. "Oh. I see. It's nice to have a family." Her ears fell a bit. "How'd you meet?"
Pepper hummed as she watched them. "Oh. I see. It's nice to have a family." Her ears fell a bit. "How'd you meet?"
noSD0w3.png
"Only when you're not squabbling," he chuckled, stretching out a bit.

Flame rolled over, ears perking slightly at the question.

"Er... a dog-fighting ring." Jet replied, tilting his head slightly with an apologetic grimace as the tone of the conversation fell like the rain outside.

"Only when you're not squabbling," he chuckled, stretching out a bit.

Flame rolled over, ears perking slightly at the question.

"Er... a dog-fighting ring." Jet replied, tilting his head slightly with an apologetic grimace as the tone of the conversation fell like the rain outside.

They/Them
Roleplayer.
I have an art shop!
"I didn't have anybody," Pepper said. She made a noise as she heard them. "A dog-fighting ring? That's not the place for a wolf. You'd overpower the competition if it was one on one." She grimaced as the phantom pains in her injured, partially blind eye returned. She had been attacked by multiple dogs at that point. She sighed. "Dogs are terrible." She shifted as she moved to lay on her side. "Especially when you were in their pack for so long."
"I didn't have anybody," Pepper said. She made a noise as she heard them. "A dog-fighting ring? That's not the place for a wolf. You'd overpower the competition if it was one on one." She grimaced as the phantom pains in her injured, partially blind eye returned. She had been attacked by multiple dogs at that point. She sighed. "Dogs are terrible." She shifted as she moved to lay on her side. "Especially when you were in their pack for so long."
noSD0w3.png
Jet hummed, "We did. Even against multiple. I was too big and Flame was too fast."

Said Flame snorted, ears flicking. "The only reason we got out is because they got busted. More dogs, a lot of humans, and a heck ton of running." She smacked the side of Jet's face lightly, grumbling a little.

That explained why only Flame had visible scars... and her's didn't look like it was gotten in a battle. More like she was held down and purposefully slashed across the eye in such a way so that the eye was not injured.
Jet hummed, "We did. Even against multiple. I was too big and Flame was too fast."

Said Flame snorted, ears flicking. "The only reason we got out is because they got busted. More dogs, a lot of humans, and a heck ton of running." She smacked the side of Jet's face lightly, grumbling a little.

That explained why only Flame had visible scars... and her's didn't look like it was gotten in a battle. More like she was held down and purposefully slashed across the eye in such a way so that the eye was not injured.
They/Them
Roleplayer.
I have an art shop!
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 28 29