Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The ghost will now awnser questions.
1 2 3
" Heya! Hey there! Dont just skip over me! " The giant white figure hisses, lowering and lashing her tail over the floor angrily. Maybe it was better to stay around and do what the short-tempered-being sa- " Short tempered? Rude! " Thats... odd.
---
Hm. A mind reading spirit? Weird. " Not only mind reading, but I'm willing to awnser a lot of your questions! " Awnsers? Yes! Thats what you were looking for!
" Now now, I cant give the awnsers to life away easily, so I'll awnser cute little questions about the clan that lives on an island not so far from here! " Who even is this ghost? Where did it come from anyways? How did you get here? " Whoa buddy, keep calm with the questions, mmmmkay? Now, lets look at the awnsers to those:
My name is not needed for any of your business. just refer to me as the Ghost!
Where I come from is none of your concerns as well.
And I really dont know how you got here, bud. " The ghost shrugs, sitting down on the floor. Only now you come to realize that this being is bigger than an average dragon it would look like. Was this a wildclaw?
" I'm sortof a wildclaw. I guess. " You hear from behind you, turning aorund to see the ghost munch on some leaves.
Strange...
---
Hi there! In here you can ask questions in the replied about the current happenings in the story of my clan, and some information on other dragons in my lair too. The Ghost will try to awnser all of your questions, but please dont mind her vagueness sometimes.
I'll put up a FAQ as well, for the basic questions!
---
FAQ
--
' Where is the island located? '
" It's located away from Sornieth, just fly two hours to the east, take off from the point of Sornieth that is closest to east, and then you'll hopefully find the island. "
--
' Where is this island located? '
" Thats a secret, honey. We- uh, I, really dont want people here to make hotels or something or destroy the forests. "
--
" That island? Thats pretty far away. How on earth did you find that little spot in the sea? Eh, whatever, I'll tell you anyways. Go to the far left top corner of Sornieth and fly east for maybe five and a half hours. It's a long road for such a weird island. Nobody lives there, y'know? "
--
' What is 'the pit'? '
" A project by Ceridwen. He wants to stay in charge of the island so he forced the inhabitants to dig a hole everyone could all live in. From what I've heard, they have pretty poor living circumstances. Must suck down there. "
--
More quesitons added in the future!
---
Go ham with the questions!
" Heya! Hey there! Dont just skip over me! " The giant white figure hisses, lowering and lashing her tail over the floor angrily. Maybe it was better to stay around and do what the short-tempered-being sa- " Short tempered? Rude! " Thats... odd.
---
Hm. A mind reading spirit? Weird. " Not only mind reading, but I'm willing to awnser a lot of your questions! " Awnsers? Yes! Thats what you were looking for!
" Now now, I cant give the awnsers to life away easily, so I'll awnser cute little questions about the clan that lives on an island not so far from here! " Who even is this ghost? Where did it come from anyways? How did you get here? " Whoa buddy, keep calm with the questions, mmmmkay? Now, lets look at the awnsers to those:
My name is not needed for any of your business. just refer to me as the Ghost!
Where I come from is none of your concerns as well.
And I really dont know how you got here, bud. " The ghost shrugs, sitting down on the floor. Only now you come to realize that this being is bigger than an average dragon it would look like. Was this a wildclaw?
" I'm sortof a wildclaw. I guess. " You hear from behind you, turning aorund to see the ghost munch on some leaves.
Strange...
---
Hi there! In here you can ask questions in the replied about the current happenings in the story of my clan, and some information on other dragons in my lair too. The Ghost will try to awnser all of your questions, but please dont mind her vagueness sometimes.
I'll put up a FAQ as well, for the basic questions!
---
FAQ
--
' Where is the island located? '
" It's located away from Sornieth, just fly two hours to the east, take off from the point of Sornieth that is closest to east, and then you'll hopefully find the island. "
--
" Thats a secret, honey. We- uh, I, really dont want people here to make hotels or something or destroy the forests. "
--
" That island? Thats pretty far away. How on earth did you find that little spot in the sea? Eh, whatever, I'll tell you anyways. Go to the far left top corner of Sornieth and fly east for maybe five and a half hours. It's a long road for such a weird island. Nobody lives there, y'know? "
--
' What is 'the pit'? '
" A project by Ceridwen. He wants to stay in charge of the island so he forced the inhabitants to dig a hole everyone could all live in. From what I've heard, they have pretty poor living circumstances. Must suck down there. "
--
More quesitons added in the future!
---
Go ham with the questions!
65123732_FJxNYA8epFOu9u8.gif heyhey PN5e1KU.png
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
4XHFQ1N.png
HhpzPA3.png
Can you tell me more about Ceridwen and Indaviing?
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
[quote name="AndromedaFlight" date="2020-05-23 14:50:51" ] Can you tell me more about Ceridwen and Indaviing? [/quote] —— “ Of course! Indaviing was the dragon who created the clan originally, some say he was abandoned as an egg, and some say that he just appeared one day. Nobody really knows, but whatever. This tundra fell in love with his current mate, Avilia, and they brought together more and more dragons into the clan. Eventually, after a scouting patrol had been sent out to scout ahead before the clan would move to a new area, a gaoler had joined the clan upon request. Ceridwen. Indaviing saw good in him and decided to raise him like family. Maybe that was a bad idea, because Ceridwen decided that the clan needed a new leader. Him, in fact. So, he kicked Indaviing out of the clan by force and threw him into the sea. I’m not sure of what happend to Indaviing later, but he doesn’t really matter to me. All I know now is that the old clan, now ruled by Ceridwen, is in a very poor state. “ — I’m sorry it took so long befofe I awnsered, it somehow didnt show me on the notification thing that somebody had replied to my post!
AndromedaFlight wrote on 2020-05-23 14:50:51:
——
“ Of course! Indaviing was the dragon who created the clan originally, some say he was abandoned as an egg, and some say that he just appeared one day. Nobody really knows, but whatever. This tundra fell in love with his current mate, Avilia, and they brought together more and more dragons into the clan.
Eventually, after a scouting patrol had been sent out to scout ahead before the clan would move to a new area, a gaoler had joined the clan upon request. Ceridwen. Indaviing saw good in him and decided to raise him like family.
Maybe that was a bad idea, because Ceridwen decided that the clan needed a new leader. Him, in fact. So, he kicked Indaviing out of the clan by force and threw him into the sea.
I’m not sure of what happend to Indaviing later, but he doesn’t really matter to me. All I know now is that the old clan, now ruled by Ceridwen, is in a very poor state. “

I’m sorry it took so long befofe I awnsered, it somehow didnt show me on the notification thing that somebody had replied to my post!
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
4XHFQ1N.png
HhpzPA3.png
"If you were a wildclaw, why do you eat leaves? Why do you eat at all if you're not even alive?"

-Asked by one of my own ghosts.
"If you were a wildclaw, why do you eat leaves? Why do you eat at all if you're not even alive?"

He/They
+9 FR
Pings and PMs welcome!
Try not to pick "other" or Hibden for forum games please, of course I can not decide what you choose to pick, nor would I like to hold up games, so take that with a grain of salt. Thank you!

Autism Spectrum Disorder - Please be patient, I don't understand things right away
Bamboo Cluster
[quote name="Hjaldr" date="2020-05-26 07:41:55" ] "If you were a wildclaw, why do you eat leaves? Why do you eat at all if you're not even alive?" -Asked by one of my own ghosts. [/quote] — The wildclaw started sweating, looking around nervously for awnsers before finally speaking up. “ They’re.. crunchy. Leaves are cool. Why dont [i]you[/i] eat leaves? And I’m a ghost, nobody can stop me from eating leaves! “
Hjaldr wrote on 2020-05-26 07:41:55:

The wildclaw started sweating, looking around nervously for awnsers before finally speaking up.
“ They’re.. crunchy. Leaves are cool. Why dont you eat leaves? And I’m a ghost, nobody can stop me from eating leaves! “
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
4XHFQ1N.png
HhpzPA3.png
I don't eat leaves cause there aren't any! Only dry old bramble...

Anyway, do you have any memories of your life? If so, What's the last thing you remember before losing your body?

Anyway, do you have any memories of your life? If so, What's the last thing you remember before losing your body?
He/They
+9 FR
Pings and PMs welcome!
Try not to pick "other" or Hibden for forum games please, of course I can not decide what you choose to pick, nor would I like to hold up games, so take that with a grain of salt. Thank you!

Autism Spectrum Disorder - Please be patient, I don't understand things right away
Bamboo Cluster
[quote name="Hjaldr" date="2020-05-26 07:52:45" ] I don't eat leaves cause there aren't any! Only dry old bramble... Anyway, do you have any memories of your life? If so, What's the last thing you remember before losing your body? [/quote] — “ The last thing I remember? Hm, lets think, “ she sat down, holding her tail as the dragon thought and thought. “ Oh! I remember! It’s such a long time ago, so it might be a bit confusing. I recall meeting a black dragon that looked like me, but less [i]gorgeous[/i] ofcourse~, he told me I was like him and asked me if I’d like to start a clan. I thought sure, lets start a clan. But he appearantly thought that clans did good things like showing mercy, not causing wars and havoc, which was exactly what I did back in the day. “ the Ghost paused to snicker a bit, then moved on. “ Then, he thought it was enough and decided to ambush me with the dragons in our clan who were on his side. I dont remember much from what happend at that point, but I think I died there. “ She got up, curling the corners of her mouth up into a smirk. “ But ofcourse, there were also dragons who supported me in the clan. They killed him as well at some point. “ — Forgot to add question nr 1 so hold on lol. — “ Memories of my life, ah, the good old childhood stuff. Yucky, but I’ll tell you. I was hatched with force out of my egg, my mother was too impatient and wanted to see her very first child. She was so violent, but kept telling me it ‘was for the greater good’. I think she was trying to show me that the world can be an awful place. Which it is! I dont remember much from my father, but my mother told me that mates are not important. I never took a mate, not because my mother told me that mates are dumb, but just because I’m not interested in love. It’s gross. “
Hjaldr wrote on 2020-05-26 07:52:45:

“ The last thing I remember? Hm, lets think, “ she sat down, holding her tail as the dragon thought and thought.
“ Oh! I remember! It’s such a long time ago, so it might be a bit confusing. I recall meeting a black dragon that looked like me, but less gorgeous ofcourse~, he told me I was like him and asked me if I’d like to start a clan. I thought sure, lets start a clan. But he appearantly thought that clans did good things like showing mercy, not causing wars and havoc, which was exactly what I did back in the day. “ the Ghost paused to snicker a bit, then moved on. “ Then, he thought it was enough and decided to ambush me with the dragons in our clan who were on his side. I dont remember much from what happend at that point, but I think I died there. “
She got up, curling the corners of her mouth up into a smirk. “ But ofcourse, there were also dragons who supported me in the clan. They killed him as well at some point. “

Forgot to add question nr 1 so hold on lol.

“ Memories of my life, ah, the good old childhood stuff. Yucky, but I’ll tell you. I was hatched with force out of my egg, my mother was too impatient and wanted to see her very first child. She was so violent, but kept telling me it ‘was for the greater good’. I think she was trying to show me that the world can be an awful place. Which it is!
I dont remember much from my father, but my mother told me that mates are not important. I never took a mate, not because my mother told me that mates are dumb, but just because I’m not interested in love. It’s gross. “
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
4XHFQ1N.png
HhpzPA3.png
Hmm, then tell me what you aspire to do in life-... I mean afterlife?
He/They
+9 FR
Pings and PMs welcome!

Bamboo Cluster
[quote name="Hjaldr" date="2020-05-26 08:14:42" ] Hmm, then tell me what you aspire to do in life-... I mean afterlife? [/quote] — “ Eh.. fly around. Travel. But something is making it unable for me. Something on this island. It’s strange, I know. Some other things I’d like to do are: - Start war - Win that war - Lead over the world - Get a pet cat or dog, those are cute - Make sure than my enemies will never wake up again - Take that dog or cat for a nice walk in a pretty park Those are some of the many plans I have. “
Hjaldr wrote on 2020-05-26 08:14:42:

“ Eh.. fly around. Travel. But something is making it unable for me. Something on this island. It’s strange, I know. Some other things I’d like to do are:
- Start war
- Win that war
- Lead over the world
- Get a pet cat or dog, those are cute
- Make sure than my enemies will never wake up again
- Take that dog or cat for a nice walk in a pretty park
Those are some of the many plans I have. “
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
4XHFQ1N.png
HhpzPA3.png
Aye, Ghost.

Do you prefer Spicy Rabbits or Normal Rabbits?
Aye, Ghost.

Do you prefer Spicy Rabbits or Normal Rabbits?
1 2 3