Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The ghost will now awnser questions.
1 2 3
[quote name="Hjaldr" date="2020-05-26 12:59:37" ] You thought it was over? Oh no. If you could describe yourself in 5 obnoxiously long fancy words... What obnoxiously long words would those be? [/quote] — The Ghost inhaled sharply. God, this little being wanted to know so much. “ Enchanting, Tantalizing, Prepossessing, Monstrosity and Ethereal. There you go, five long or complicated words to describe me. “
Hjaldr wrote on 2020-05-26 12:59:37:
You thought it was over?

Oh no.

If you could describe yourself in 5 obnoxiously long fancy words...
What obnoxiously long words would those be?

The Ghost inhaled sharply. God, this little being wanted to know so much.
“ Enchanting, Tantalizing, Prepossessing, Monstrosity and Ethereal. There you go, five long or complicated words to describe me. “
65123732_FJxNYA8epFOu9u8.gif heyhey PN5e1KU.png
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
4XHFQ1N.png
HhpzPA3.png
"Little?" Hmph! My wings might not be as big as yours, but I am not little! I'm actually the largest member of the ruins as of yet! ...Ah, the ruins. I miss them... It's my true home, the perfect place for me.

Ghost, what is your home like? And not the entire island you live on... But the place you rest and eat. What is the environment* like? If you wanted, how would you change it?

If you never stay in the same place for too long, I have an alternative question for you.

What environment feels like home to you? What makes a place feel homey for you and why does it?

*climate, people, belongings and vibe
"Little?" Hmph! My wings might not be as big as yours, but I am not little! I'm actually the largest member of the ruins as of yet! ...Ah, the ruins. I miss them... It's my true home, the perfect place for me.

Ghost, what is your home like? And not the entire island you live on... But the place you rest and eat. What is the environment* like? If you wanted, how would you change it?

If you never stay in the same place for too long, I have an alternative question for you.

What environment feels like home to you? What makes a place feel homey for you and why does it?

He/They
+9 FR
Pings and PMs welcome!
Try not to pick "other" or Hibden for forum games please, of course I can not decide what you choose to pick, nor would I like to hold up games, so take that with a grain of salt. Thank you!

Autism Spectrum Disorder - Please be patient, I don't understand things right away
Kelp Sickle
[quote name="Hjaldr" date="2020-05-27 16:16:21" ] "Little?" Hmph! My wings might not be as big as yours, but I am not little! I'm actually the largest member of the ruins as of yet! ...Ah, the ruins. I miss them... It's my true home, the perfect place for me. Ghost, what is your home like? And not the entire island you live on... But the place you rest and eat. What is the environment* like? If you wanted, how would you change it? If you never stay in the same place for too long, I have an alternative question for you. What environment feels like home to you? What makes a place feel homey for you and why does it? *climate, people, belongings and vibe [/quote] — “ ... A home? A home... for me, that would be in a deep forest, able to hide and flee from whatever is bothering me. Caves, large trees, or high up in the hills, anywhere that would make for a great hideout. I would make the entrance boring and not interesting, so nobody would feel attracted to my hut and visit it without permission. Then, I’d decorate the inside of my hut with crystals hanging from the ceiling, leaves and bushes, vibrant and pretty flowers, maybe even grow a tree if my hut is big enough. The people or dragons around me? They probably don’t come here often. The island where I live on, this little island, is only inhabited by one other dragon than me, I haven’t found them yet, and I don’t care about them as well. And, a lot of things feel like a home for me. Maybe because I used to travel and flee from locations when I was still alive. I don’t know, past me didn’t leave any clues about that. “
Hjaldr wrote on 2020-05-27 16:16:21:

“ ... A home?
A home... for me, that would be in a deep forest, able to hide and flee from whatever is bothering me. Caves, large trees, or high up in the hills, anywhere that would make for a great hideout. I would make the entrance boring and not interesting, so nobody would feel attracted to my hut and visit it without permission. Then, I’d decorate the inside of my hut with crystals hanging from the ceiling, leaves and bushes, vibrant and pretty flowers, maybe even grow a tree if my hut is big enough.
The people or dragons around me? They probably don’t come here often. The island where I live on, this little island, is only inhabited by one other dragon than me, I haven’t found them yet, and I don’t care about them as well.
And, a lot of things feel like a home for me. Maybe because I used to travel and flee from locations when I was still alive. I don’t know, past me didn’t leave any clues about that. “
65123732_FJxNYA8epFOu9u8.gif heyhey PN5e1KU.png
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
4XHFQ1N.png
HhpzPA3.png
1 2 3