Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Letters of Love (1x1 w/ SSSalutis)
1 2 3 4 5
A storm seeker arrives, carrying a roll of parchment closed with golden thread and an elaborate wax seal. The message within is written in a neat but decorative script.

To the leader of the esteemed Avolare Clan,

The kingdom of Induya wishes to extend its greetings. It has reached our ears that yours is a clan of some repute, and as such we would like to make our acquaintance known. This letter has therefore been dispatched for the following purposes:
- To introduce ourselves, one to another
- To establish a rapport between our respective states
- To open a dialogue concerning other potential alliances between our respective states (trading of goods, academic collaboration, assistance in warfare, etc.)

Ours is a kingdom of great longstanding, ruled by a hereditary god-king under whom we have enjoyed prosperity for some hundreds of years. We have confidence that our partnership would be of great benefit to you, as would yours to us.

We eagerly await your response.

Cordially,
His Highness the Heir Apparent
Prince Enidias

((@SSSalutis I went ahead and started this, hope that's okay! This letter is a lot more ostentatious than the later ones will be, since it's a formal communication.))
A storm seeker arrives, carrying a roll of parchment closed with golden thread and an elaborate wax seal. The message within is written in a neat but decorative script.

To the leader of the esteemed Avolare Clan,

The kingdom of Induya wishes to extend its greetings. It has reached our ears that yours is a clan of some repute, and as such we would like to make our acquaintance known. This letter has therefore been dispatched for the following purposes:
- To introduce ourselves, one to another
- To establish a rapport between our respective states
- To open a dialogue concerning other potential alliances between our respective states (trading of goods, academic collaboration, assistance in warfare, etc.)

Ours is a kingdom of great longstanding, ruled by a hereditary god-king under whom we have enjoyed prosperity for some hundreds of years. We have confidence that our partnership would be of great benefit to you, as would yours to us.

We eagerly await your response.

Cordially,
Prince Enidias

((@SSSalutis I went ahead and started this, hope that's okay! This letter is a lot more ostentatious than the later ones will be, since it's a formal communication.))
09070661-F9A3-4D5F-AE78-35EBF843F64C.png
(Its absolutely okay! Sorry I didn't see it sooner lol- Been distracted all night because ATLA came out on Netflix-)

A dragon with feathers of ash and sky wandered towards the home of an imperial known as Tempest. Tempest stepped out into the sun, his head bending beneath the gentle kiss of the sun.

"What do I have today, Valen?" Tempest asked, arriving at his point rather quickly in comparison to those else within his circles.

"A few papers here and there regarding issues within the clan that need some help... A document from Caius that needs review and-"

"What did you actually come here to give me? You know if I needed anything that I would just come to get it, correct?" Tempest responded.

Valen sighed, his feathers ruffling with slight discontent at the response. "Chartreuse sent me. It's not exactly urgent but she wanted you to write the response for a diplomatic letter concerning the relations of Avolare and the Kingdom of Induya," Valen replied.

Tempest nodded. "Alright. I can do that."

Valen provided Tempest with his work for the day and Tempest exited with a mere thank you. He entered his study and began writing. Within a days time, the coatl with an ashen body would arrive at Induya with the letter in response.

Tempest's letter read:

To his royal highness, Prince Enidias on the topic of relations between Avolare and Induya,

Avolare is pleased to hear from you and your kingdom. I apologize that Chartreuse herself did not write this for you, but I can assure you that she has read it in-depth as well as looked over my writings before the departure of this document. Before I continue, I must introduce myself. I am Tempest of Avolare, Secondary Princeps, or rather advisor, to the leader of our clan, Chartreuse. I will be responding to your letters from here and onward.

First and foremost, I would like to state formally that Avolare acknowledges your wishes to potentially ally and we agree that it sounds like a lovely idea. I believe it could be of great importance to us to gain more friends and we welcome you openly to, as Chartreuse puts it, "our family."

We would love to trade and share knowledge but of course, as it goes, this depends on what your kingdom seeks to gain from us. If you have any specifics, please feel free to state them in your next letter. Avolare is willing to support you in whatever ways we can.

Secondly, Avolare, while small in comparison to that of a kingdom, is skilled in its own ways. We have individuals of all sorts ranging from those who are almost otherworldly (or at least our fortune teller claims; Forgive my comments) to engineers and mechanics who are talented in their line of work. I hope this can be to your satisfaction although I imagine you already realize this.

We hope to hear soon from you.

I have the honour to remain, Sir, Your Royal Highness's most humble and obedient servant,

Tempest

( Tagging because I am unsure if you're subscribed yet! I just subbed so no need to tag :) @Sumatra

Apologies again for taking so long (and possibly for writing a lot))

(Edit: oh yeah I wrote a lot I am so sorry)
(Its absolutely okay! Sorry I didn't see it sooner lol- Been distracted all night because ATLA came out on Netflix-)

A dragon with feathers of ash and sky wandered towards the home of an imperial known as Tempest. Tempest stepped out into the sun, his head bending beneath the gentle kiss of the sun.

"What do I have today, Valen?" Tempest asked, arriving at his point rather quickly in comparison to those else within his circles.

"A few papers here and there regarding issues within the clan that need some help... A document from Caius that needs review and-"

"What did you actually come here to give me? You know if I needed anything that I would just come to get it, correct?" Tempest responded.

Valen sighed, his feathers ruffling with slight discontent at the response. "Chartreuse sent me. It's not exactly urgent but she wanted you to write the response for a diplomatic letter concerning the relations of Avolare and the Kingdom of Induya," Valen replied.

Tempest nodded. "Alright. I can do that."

Valen provided Tempest with his work for the day and Tempest exited with a mere thank you. He entered his study and began writing. Within a days time, the coatl with an ashen body would arrive at Induya with the letter in response.

Tempest's letter read:

To his royal highness, Prince Enidias on the topic of relations between Avolare and Induya,

Avolare is pleased to hear from you and your kingdom. I apologize that Chartreuse herself did not write this for you, but I can assure you that she has read it in-depth as well as looked over my writings before the departure of this document. Before I continue, I must introduce myself. I am Tempest of Avolare, Secondary Princeps, or rather advisor, to the leader of our clan, Chartreuse. I will be responding to your letters from here and onward.

First and foremost, I would like to state formally that Avolare acknowledges your wishes to potentially ally and we agree that it sounds like a lovely idea. I believe it could be of great importance to us to gain more friends and we welcome you openly to, as Chartreuse puts it, "our family."

We would love to trade and share knowledge but of course, as it goes, this depends on what your kingdom seeks to gain from us. If you have any specifics, please feel free to state them in your next letter. Avolare is willing to support you in whatever ways we can.

Secondly, Avolare, while small in comparison to that of a kingdom, is skilled in its own ways. We have individuals of all sorts ranging from those who are almost otherworldly (or at least our fortune teller claims; Forgive my comments) to engineers and mechanics who are talented in their line of work. I hope this can be to your satisfaction although I imagine you already realize this.

We hope to hear soon from you.

I have the honour to remain, Sir, Your Royal Highness's most humble and obedient servant,

Tempest

( Tagging because I am unsure if you're subscribed yet! I just subbed so no need to tag :) @Sumatra

Apologies again for taking so long (and possibly for writing a lot))

(Edit: oh yeah I wrote a lot I am so sorry)
egg_wind_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da9ojh4.gif

call me sal
he/him | FR +1
((I am also subbed! No need to apologize for response time, it will probably take me a while to respond myself as I am busy with work most days and also it just takes me a while to come up with things to write. And AAAH WHAT, time for me to watch ATLA again))

Valen is greeted by the brusque caution of the royal watchmen, but after some tedious rounds of questioning and the involvement of several city officials, welcomed to Induya. A room is prepared for him in the luxurious diplomatic suites as apology for his awkward reception. In the meanwhile, his letter is forwarded to the palace, where it is briefly deliberated by the king and several of his close council members before Enidias is tasked with writing a response. The resulting letter, sent home with Valen a little over a day after his arrival, contains the following:

To Secondary Princeps Tempest,

It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. It would seem we will be corresponding on a personal basis for the foreseeable future, as I am Induya's principal liaison with Avolare.

I greatly appreciate your swift reply, as well as your interest in a potential alliance. Your clan's expertise in engineering would prove valuable for us--our kingdom's body of knowledge concerning the mechanical sciences is woefully antiquated, and frankly our infrastructure reflects it. I am also curious as to the nature of these otherworldly individuals as you call them. We have many practitioners of arcane and occult arts among us, and such preternatural ability could be a coveted subject of study for our scholars.

In return we have much to offer. Skillful mages well-versed in war and medicine, fine textiles, and high-quality wines and oils are some of our most celebrated produces. I have also heard visitors direct a significant amount of praise towards our masonry, but I expect you have less need for new architecture.

Judging by the expediency with which your courier arrived here, it seems travel between our respective territories can be accomplished relatively easily. No doubt this will greatly facilitate transport of goods or individuals, perhaps even allow for a permanent ambassadorship to be established.

Let me know your thoughts.

Cordially,
Prince Enidias
((I am also subbed! No need to apologize for response time, it will probably take me a while to respond myself as I am busy with work most days and also it just takes me a while to come up with things to write. And AAAH WHAT, time for me to watch ATLA again))

Valen is greeted by the brusque caution of the royal watchmen, but after some tedious rounds of questioning and the involvement of several city officials, welcomed to Induya. A room is prepared for him in the luxurious diplomatic suites as apology for his awkward reception. In the meanwhile, his letter is forwarded to the palace, where it is briefly deliberated by the king and several of his close council members before Enidias is tasked with writing a response. The resulting letter, sent home with Valen a little over a day after his arrival, contains the following:

It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. It would seem we will be corresponding on a personal basis for the foreseeable future, as I am Induya's principal liaison with Avolare.

I greatly appreciate your swift reply, as well as your interest in a potential alliance. Your clan's expertise in engineering would prove valuable for us--our kingdom's body of knowledge concerning the mechanical sciences is woefully antiquated, and frankly our infrastructure reflects it. I am also curious as to the nature of these otherworldly individuals as you call them. We have many practitioners of arcane and occult arts among us, and such preternatural ability could be a coveted subject of study for our scholars.

In return we have much to offer. Skillful mages well-versed in war and medicine, fine textiles, and high-quality wines and oils are some of our most celebrated produces. I have also heard visitors direct a significant amount of praise towards our masonry, but I expect you have less need for new architecture.

Judging by the expediency with which your courier arrived here, it seems travel between our respective territories can be accomplished relatively easily. No doubt this will greatly facilitate transport of goods or individuals, perhaps even allow for a permanent ambassadorship to be established.

Let me know your thoughts.

Cordially,
Prince Enidias
(Yeah same here! It's all good though. Considering we're doing letters I think it works out just fine that it might take a while to respond lol- It's like we actually have to wait a little while to get the letters [emoji=coatl tongue size=1] ) To his royal highness, Prince Enidias, I am glad that my letter was to your liking and I must say, since you asked for my thoughts, that the presentation of this collaboration has been satisfactory thus far. On the topic of engineering and the world of machinery, we would be willing to offer the aid of our resident mechanics. Although we only have two, they work very efficiently and well with others. They would be happy to help with any problems they can. As for the nature of these otherworldly beings that tend to either inhabit or simply loiter within our clan, I consider them to be a circus of curiosities so to speak. The first of these beings that we came in contact with is one of our members now known to us by the name [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=422911&tab=dragon&did=46446332]Lotus[/url]. I barely believe myself how he came to arrive in our clan, but seeing as there is no explanation for him, we have decided to trust the dragon who first came in contact with him, [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46274200]Estrella[/url], our resident soothsayer and mage of sorts. According to her, Lotus arrived at the clan through the means of "accidentally tethering his conscious" to hers and in one way or another, she was able to free him from some sort of... "mental cage." I apologize if this is just as confusing to you as it is to me but I am not well-versed in the ways of magic and therefore only have the choice to trust in Estrella. Lotus is quite the oddity and often speaks of things that are bigger than life. The second being that may be of interest to you is one of the dragons that I consider to loiter rather than inhabit our clan. His name is [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=422911&tab=dragon&did=54292798]Wenceslas[/url] and although we have no idea of where he came from, our clan founder has told us simply to just accept his existence and in turn, it has paid off. He has never aged a day in his life but speaks of the tragedies of the world as if they are trivial. His dichotomy is something near incomprehensible. We don't know if he's completely dragon but alas he seems to bring gifts wherever he goes. It is said that he grants wishes sometimes although I have not experienced it myself for the hatchling speaks in riddles. That is all I know of the strange magic that passes through our clan. If you would like to hear more, please let me know and I'll see if I can speak to Lotus and Wenceslas themselves or simply speak to Estrella. The mention of your kingdom's talents interests me. Avolare could benefit from the knowledge of your mages and I believe it would be sublime to better understand produce as well. Your masonry sounds lovely and although we may not necessarily need certain things, it is my belief that there is always more to learn so that we may better ourselves both as individuals and through the philosophical interconnectedness of the world. I am grateful for your offer and Avolare would be happy to share what humble knowledge we have as well. On the topic of ambassadorship, I do believe that could very well be essential in the understanding of each other's worlds per se. I believe it could be beneficial and strengthen the bond between Avolare and Induya. I am happy to hear any ideas you have in regards to what I have said. I have the honour to remain, Sir, Your Royal Highness's most humble and obedient servant, Tempest
(Yeah same here! It's all good though. Considering we're doing letters I think it works out just fine that it might take a while to respond lol-

It's like we actually have to wait a little while to get the letters )

To his royal highness, Prince Enidias,

I am glad that my letter was to your liking and I must say, since you asked for my thoughts, that the presentation of this collaboration has been satisfactory thus far.

On the topic of engineering and the world of machinery, we would be willing to offer the aid of our resident mechanics. Although we only have two, they work very efficiently and well with others. They would be happy to help with any problems they can.

As for the nature of these otherworldly beings that tend to either inhabit or simply loiter within our clan, I consider them to be a circus of curiosities so to speak. The first of these beings that we came in contact with is one of our members now known to us by the name Lotus. I barely believe myself how he came to arrive in our clan, but seeing as there is no explanation for him, we have decided to trust the dragon who first came in contact with him, Estrella, our resident soothsayer and mage of sorts. According to her, Lotus arrived at the clan through the means of "accidentally tethering his conscious" to hers and in one way or another, she was able to free him from some sort of... "mental cage." I apologize if this is just as confusing to you as it is to me but I am not well-versed in the ways of magic and therefore only have the choice to trust in Estrella. Lotus is quite the oddity and often speaks of things that are bigger than life.

The second being that may be of interest to you is one of the dragons that I consider to loiter rather than inhabit our clan. His name is Wenceslas and although we have no idea of where he came from, our clan founder has told us simply to just accept his existence and in turn, it has paid off. He has never aged a day in his life but speaks of the tragedies of the world as if they are trivial. His dichotomy is something near incomprehensible. We don't know if he's completely dragon but alas he seems to bring gifts wherever he goes. It is said that he grants wishes sometimes although I have not experienced it myself for the hatchling speaks in riddles. That is all I know of the strange magic that passes through our clan. If you would like to hear more, please let me know and I'll see if I can speak to Lotus and Wenceslas themselves or simply speak to Estrella.

The mention of your kingdom's talents interests me. Avolare could benefit from the knowledge of your mages and I believe it would be sublime to better understand produce as well. Your masonry sounds lovely and although we may not necessarily need certain things, it is my belief that there is always more to learn so that we may better ourselves both as individuals and through the philosophical interconnectedness of the world. I am grateful for your offer and Avolare would be happy to share what humble knowledge we have as well.

On the topic of ambassadorship, I do believe that could very well be essential in the understanding of each other's worlds per se. I believe it could be beneficial and strengthen the bond between Avolare and Induya.

I am happy to hear any ideas you have in regards to what I have said.

Tempest

call me sal
he/him | FR +1

It seems our purposes would be best served by some face-to-face interactions in these particular matters.

I do not know the minutiae of the situation here that most requires your engineers' attention, and my brief conference with our head of public works indicated that she cannot succinctly describe the problem either. We would need your experts on-site to diagnose the issue.

Likewise, your study of our magic techniques, our stonemasonry, and our agricultural practices might be most efficiently accomplished through an apprenticeship program. I commend you and your clan's dedication to the pursuit of knowledge, and would be honored to appoint a master in each of these disciplines under whom residents of Avolare would be able to train.

In that same pursuit of knowledge, I would be very interested in obtaining your permission to allow our scholars to study the unusual natures of Lotus and Wenceslas. Concerning Lotus, I am told there is precedent for his psychomantic abilities, though the topic is poorly understood. Wenceslas, however, is an entire mystery, and a subject of great fascination for our lead thaumaturgist. With their consent I would request they both come to our state laboratory for testing and examination--all completely safe and non-invasive procedures, of course. You or some other clan elder would be welcome to supervise if desired.

Thus, in the interest of killing several birds with one stone, I would like to invite these several members of Avolare to stay as esteemed guests in Induya for one week, perhaps longer if the arrangement should prove mutually favorable. I would like to invite you to visit as well, that you might gain a clearer understanding of what our kingdom has to offer, and that we might discuss the possibility of an ambassadorship in greater detail. (Additionally, I will confide, I am eager to put a face to the name of my correspondent.)

Cordially,
Prince Enidias

P.S.: Leave off the "your most humble and obedient servant", there is no need for obsequious titles.

It seems our purposes would be best served by some face-to-face interactions in these particular matters.

I do not know the minutiae of the situation here that most requires your engineers' attention, and my brief conference with our head of public works indicated that she cannot succinctly describe the problem either. We would need your experts on-site to diagnose the issue.

Likewise, your study of our magic techniques, our stonemasonry, and our agricultural practices might be most efficiently accomplished through an apprenticeship program. I commend you and your clan's dedication to the pursuit of knowledge, and would be honored to appoint a master in each of these disciplines under whom residents of Avolare would be able to train.

In that same pursuit of knowledge, I would be very interested in obtaining your permission to allow our scholars to study the unusual natures of Lotus and Wenceslas. Concerning Lotus, I am told there is precedent for his psychomantic abilities, though the topic is poorly understood. Wenceslas, however, is an entire mystery, and a subject of great fascination for our lead thaumaturgist. With their consent I would request they both come to our state laboratory for testing and examination--all completely safe and non-invasive procedures, of course. You or some other clan elder would be welcome to supervise if desired.

Thus, in the interest of killing several birds with one stone, I would like to invite these several members of Avolare to stay as esteemed guests in Induya for one week, perhaps longer if the arrangement should prove mutually favorable. I would like to invite you to visit as well, that you might gain a clearer understanding of what our kingdom has to offer, and that we might discuss the possibility of an ambassadorship in greater detail. (Additionally, I will confide, I am eager to put a face to the name of my correspondent.)

Cordially,
Prince Enidias

P.S.: Leave off the "your most humble and obedient servant", there is no need for obsequious titles.

On the subject of paramount matters, I have spoken to all those we have discussed as well as our High Princeps and it has been decided that those mentioned would gladly stay in Induya in order to strengthen this alliance as well as provide support within your kingdom. I will be joining and am glad to accept such a gratuitous offer. If you would allow me to know when in the coming weeks you would like us to arrive, please state so.

When the final dates are decided upon and my coterie of those from Avolare arrives in Induya, I would like to speak to you about finalizing the alliance in recognized documentation, that is if we are on the same page. I would also like to discuss in further detail the potential apprenticeship and the ambassadorship programs of which you have mentioned in your writings.

Lastly, I would like to thank you for the invitation to Induya and your timely responses to my letters. You have been most gracious towards my clan. Thank you.

With all sincerity,

Tempest

P. S. Although I am unsure if I am allowed to speak freely, I would like to apologize for my use of the ending of my letter. I did not realize that such a designation would offend you. It will not be used again.

On the subject of paramount matters, I have spoken to all those we have discussed as well as our High Princeps and it has been decided that those mentioned would gladly stay in Induya in order to strengthen this alliance as well as provide support within your kingdom. I will be joining and am glad to accept such a gratuitous offer. If you would allow me to know when in the coming weeks you would like us to arrive, please state so.

When the final dates are decided upon and my coterie of those from Avolare arrives in Induya, I would like to speak to you about finalizing the alliance in recognized documentation, that is if we are on the same page. I would also like to discuss in further detail the potential apprenticeship and the ambassadorship programs of which you have mentioned in your writings.

Lastly, I would like to thank you for the invitation to Induya and your timely responses to my letters. You have been most gracious towards my clan. Thank you.

With all sincerity,

Tempest

P. S. Although I am unsure if I am allowed to speak freely, I would like to apologize for my use of the ending of my letter. I did not realize that such a designation would offend you. It will not be used again.

call me sal
he/him | FR +1
((I keep forgetting to ask, but do you have any recommendations for a thread title? Seeing "title TBD" in every ping is going to get old quick, lol.))

I am very pleased to hear that your countrymen are amenable to this arrangement!

If it is agreeable to you, I would propose the date of your arrival be in three weeks time, on the second day following the close of Thundercrack Carnivale.* This way, should we decide to extend your visit, there would still be ample time for you to return home in time for the next holiday.

You are correct in surmising we will need to draw up an official treaty, and we may begin the proceedings during this visit if you so desire. However, the finalization of the document would require the presence of your High Princeps, and it may be as long as a week after that before the treaty is ratified in our royal court. (The bureaucracy of Induya is rather tedious, I'm afraid.) Until its completion, I hope you can be satisfied with a more provisional agreement based in mutual good faith.

Finally, I apologize if I seemed affronted in the postscript of my previous letter. I had only meant to indicate that you need not abase yourself in addressing me. As we are each representatives of separate and autonomous political entities, there is no reason for one of us to assume an subordinate role toward the other. If your choice of address was merely a formality, I apologize for misunderstanding.

I look forward to discussing the particulars of our alliance and have the utmost confidence in its beneficence for both of our peoples.

Cordially,
Prince Enidias

((* Yes, I randomly decided this takes place in the middle of summer, unless you had plot ideas that would only make sense in another season.))
((I keep forgetting to ask, but do you have any recommendations for a thread title? Seeing "title TBD" in every ping is going to get old quick, lol.))

I am very pleased to hear that your countrymen are amenable to this arrangement!

If it is agreeable to you, I would propose the date of your arrival be in three weeks time, on the second day following the close of Thundercrack Carnivale.* This way, should we decide to extend your visit, there would still be ample time for you to return home in time for the next holiday.

You are correct in surmising we will need to draw up an official treaty, and we may begin the proceedings during this visit if you so desire. However, the finalization of the document would require the presence of your High Princeps, and it may be as long as a week after that before the treaty is ratified in our royal court. (The bureaucracy of Induya is rather tedious, I'm afraid.) Until its completion, I hope you can be satisfied with a more provisional agreement based in mutual good faith.

Finally, I apologize if I seemed affronted in the postscript of my previous letter. I had only meant to indicate that you need not abase yourself in addressing me. As we are each representatives of separate and autonomous political entities, there is no reason for one of us to assume an subordinate role toward the other. If your choice of address was merely a formality, I apologize for misunderstanding.

I look forward to discussing the particulars of our alliance and have the utmost confidence in its beneficence for both of our peoples.

Cordially,
Prince Enidias

((* Yes, I randomly decided this takes place in the middle of summer, unless you had plot ideas that would only make sense in another season.))
(Summer sounds good to me! I like the season so I'm fine with that (though let's be real I wouldn't care anyway regardless of the season lol). Uhh about the title of this I really only came up with cheesy titles because my brain is a disaster

Ideas for titles include buT are nOT limited to: Letters of Love, Dance of the Dalliance, Spilled Ink, Between Quills, Origins, the Ballad of Two Fools)

I am willing to begin to proceedings without Chartreuse this time and it is completely understandable that she would need to be there for the finalization of everything. Unfortunately, due to my leaving she cannot join us on this trip however I'm sure she will be able to the next. I trust in your proceedings and am satisfied with what we have already discussed and will discuss furthermore in the future.

There is no need to apologize for your distaste for the designation of which I was using. It was a formality however if you would like me to stop using those, I am more than happy too. I am simply unsure if you would like me to speak freely or only on the topics of business and thus it was used. My apologies.

With all sincerity,

Tempest
(Summer sounds good to me! I like the season so I'm fine with that (though let's be real I wouldn't care anyway regardless of the season lol). Uhh about the title of this I really only came up with cheesy titles because my brain is a disaster

Ideas for titles include buT are nOT limited to: Letters of Love, Dance of the Dalliance, Spilled Ink, Between Quills, Origins, the Ballad of Two Fools)

I am willing to begin to proceedings without Chartreuse this time and it is completely understandable that she would need to be there for the finalization of everything. Unfortunately, due to my leaving she cannot join us on this trip however I'm sure she will be able to the next. I trust in your proceedings and am satisfied with what we have already discussed and will discuss furthermore in the future.

There is no need to apologize for your distaste for the designation of which I was using. It was a formality however if you would like me to stop using those, I am more than happy too. I am simply unsure if you would like me to speak freely or only on the topics of business and thus it was used. My apologies.

With all sincerity,

Tempest

call me sal
he/him | FR +1
((Pfft, nothing wrong with cheesy, haha. Might end up changing it depending on where this goes, but for now I think this title's pretty good.))

Should all go well with your upcoming visit, and should reasonable progress be made in drafting the treaty, it may be possible for me to come to Avolare myself at a later date in order to finalize it. This would permit both you and your High Princeps to be present at once. We can discuss this option in greater depth when we convene in person.

We eagerly await your arrival upon the aforementioned day and will begin preparations at once. If you or any other guests in your company have any special needs or requests, name them and we will do our utmost to accommodate.

Cordially,
Prince Enidias

No sooner had this letter been sent than Enidias began drafting several others. One to a resident fellow at the academy. Another to the leader of the stonemason's guild. Others were addressed to various high-ranking officials, noblemen, and proprietors of certain establishments within the capital city. Finally, he summoned the steward of the royal household with a list of detailed instructions, to which the steward nodded dutifully and scurried off to carry out his orders.

The last person he needed to speak to was his father, though he decided that could be put off for a little while longer. After all, there was much to prepare.
((Pfft, nothing wrong with cheesy, haha. Might end up changing it depending on where this goes, but for now I think this title's pretty good.))

Should all go well with your upcoming visit, and should reasonable progress be made in drafting the treaty, it may be possible for me to come to Avolare myself at a later date in order to finalize it. This would permit both you and your High Princeps to be present at once. We can discuss this option in greater depth when we convene in person.

We eagerly await your arrival upon the aforementioned day and will begin preparations at once. If you or any other guests in your company have any special needs or requests, name them and we will do our utmost to accommodate.

Cordially,
Prince Enidias

No sooner had this letter been sent than Enidias began drafting several others. One to a resident fellow at the academy. Another to the leader of the stonemason's guild. Others were addressed to various high-ranking officials, noblemen, and proprietors of certain establishments within the capital city. Finally, he summoned the steward of the royal household with a list of detailed instructions, to which the steward nodded dutifully and scurried off to carry out his orders.

The last person he needed to speak to was his father, though he decided that could be put off for a little while longer. After all, there was much to prepare.
(Ooo spicy not telling dad your new friends are coming over- Im sorry I'm so immature)

There are no special requirements of which I need to state so I will also allow those visiting Induya to begin preparation for the trip. Is there anything particular I must let them know? Possibly in regards to climate or other odd factors Avolare may not expect?

With all sincerity,

Tempest
(Ooo spicy not telling dad your new friends are coming over- Im sorry I'm so immature)

There are no special requirements of which I need to state so I will also allow those visiting Induya to begin preparation for the trip. Is there anything particular I must let them know? Possibly in regards to climate or other odd factors Avolare may not expect?

With all sincerity,

Tempest

call me sal
he/him | FR +1
1 2 3 4 5