Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Supernatural Threat [ Closed | OOC ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
Take your time. See you on tomorrow!
Take your time. See you on tomorrow!
"Imagination is the power to gather roses in the winter"
Ever heard of Dreamophrenia? Its a great Youtube cartoon done by Two amasing people. I highly recommend checking it out! Link here -->
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0vkMeoUhXRejAU7M6uaeQQ

She/Her Lesbian Colorado Dragonsona: Faedra
thank you! Nez is definitely gonna be thrown off by friendly felines lmao

posted! i'll be off for a bit for lunch so brb!
thank you! Nez is definitely gonna be thrown off by friendly felines lmao

posted! i'll be off for a bit for lunch so brb!
[quote name="Sincerity11" date="2020-05-05 22:05:23" ] Welp, I had almost finished writing my response when my phone inexplicably decided to restart causing me to lose all four paragraphs that I just wrote, and I'm too tired to rewrite it right now, so I'll respond tomorrow [/quote] oh hey, it's okay, dude! take your time ^^
Sincerity11 wrote on 2020-05-05 22:05:23:
Welp, I had almost finished writing my response when my phone inexplicably decided to restart causing me to lose all four paragraphs that I just wrote, and I'm too tired to rewrite it right now, so I'll respond tomorrow
oh hey, it's okay, dude! take your time ^^
[url=https://ibb.co/bWjLH0g][img]https://i.ibb.co/98m2wD9/IMG-20200506-140812.jpg[/img][/url] and here's the art i did of Nez. i don't have the tools necessary for digital art, so i do it trad instead.
IMG-20200506-140812.jpg

and here's the art i did of Nez. i don't have the tools necessary for digital art, so i do it trad instead.
Thats awesome! He so interesting i love the character.
Thats awesome! He so interesting i love the character.
Ever heard of Dreamophrenia? Its a great Youtube cartoon done by Two amasing people. I highly recommend checking it out! Link here -->

thanks! Calico's p interesting as well. i like that despite what seems like a rebellious streak and an active, social lifestyle, she's open to some strangers (one of them even breaking into her home oops).
thanks! Calico's p interesting as well. i like that despite what seems like a rebellious streak and an active, social lifestyle, she's open to some strangers (one of them even breaking into her home oops).
Awe thanks. I based her mostly off myself from when i was young and could do what she does. Ive helped starving children after watching them try and shop lift, i caught them and bought them what ever food they wanted. Helping people made me feel good. And i have a good strong friend group helping me through my difficult time right now. And i used to street dance with them and do parkour it was so fun. But i live in a hospital now. Im 30yrs old with terminal cancer.... but looking on the brightside of life is what im trying to do now. ^-^ but man back in the day, Denver used to be my playground.
Awe thanks. I based her mostly off myself from when i was young and could do what she does. Ive helped starving children after watching them try and shop lift, i caught them and bought them what ever food they wanted. Helping people made me feel good. And i have a good strong friend group helping me through my difficult time right now. And i used to street dance with them and do parkour it was so fun. But i live in a hospital now. Im 30yrs old with terminal cancer.... but looking on the brightside of life is what im trying to do now. ^-^ but man back in the day, Denver used to be my playground.

damn, dude. i'm sorry.

but there's still stuff to do and have fun with and enjoy still! i'd love to learn parkour myself, but lessons here cost a hefty amount of money, and the nearest gym i know offers parkour lessons is a full trip from my place. orz |D
damn, dude. i'm sorry.

but there's still stuff to do and have fun with and enjoy still! i'd love to learn parkour myself, but lessons here cost a hefty amount of money, and the nearest gym i know offers parkour lessons is a full trip from my place. orz |D
Yeah being able to rp and have online friends is the best right now since i cant have visitors in quarantine.

And parkour is a lot of fun but you get hurt alot too. I learned it on the fly growing up as a city kid, but every once in a while me and my friends would go to the moutains and just free run parkour in the moutains which was great!
Yeah being able to rp and have online friends is the best right now since i cant have visitors in quarantine.

And parkour is a lot of fun but you get hurt alot too. I learned it on the fly growing up as a city kid, but every once in a while me and my friends would go to the moutains and just free run parkour in the moutains which was great!

this dang quarantine istg i'm kind of fine with it since i'm pretty content with just staying at home and all, but this has been going on for a while now

that sounds fun! i haven't been to any mountainous area so far, but my fam is planning for a hike in the province once summer break rolls around where i am. i've always wanted to go on a hiking trip.
this dang quarantine istg i'm kind of fine with it since i'm pretty content with just staying at home and all, but this has been going on for a while now

that sounds fun! i haven't been to any mountainous area so far, but my fam is planning for a hike in the province once summer break rolls around where i am. i've always wanted to go on a hiking trip.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46