Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Supernatural Threat [ Closed | OOC ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
@Piratepuma

Accepted!
@Piratepuma

Accepted!
Thank you!
Thank you!
"Imagination is the power to gather roses in the winter"
Ever heard of Dreamophrenia? Its a great Youtube cartoon done by Two amasing people. I highly recommend checking it out! Link here -->
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0vkMeoUhXRejAU7M6uaeQQ

She/Her Lesbian Colorado Dragonsona: Faedra
Also for anyone joining, i dont mind if you want to be part of Calico's shifter pack, just ask me if you have any questions!!
Also for anyone joining, i dont mind if you want to be part of Calico's shifter pack, just ask me if you have any questions!!
Ever heard of Dreamophrenia? Its a great Youtube cartoon done by Two amasing people. I highly recommend checking it out! Link here -->

One thing, I think we could probably start tomorrow if we wanted, I would of course still leave it open for anyone who wanted to join. I'm just waiting till tomorrow to give people a chance to join before starting, and also I'm tired and don't feel like starting it tonight.
One thing, I think we could probably start tomorrow if we wanted, I would of course still leave it open for anyone who wanted to join. I'm just waiting till tomorrow to give people a chance to join before starting, and also I'm tired and don't feel like starting it tonight.
Thats totally fine! Take your time!

Also are we starting in a city setting? I have an idea of a bar with a secret area for the resistance to meet at? Or do you have all that set up?
Thats totally fine! Take your time!

Also are we starting in a city setting? I have an idea of a bar with a secret area for the resistance to meet at? Or do you have all that set up?

I don't have a setting all set up, all I imagine is starting in a city setting, if you have ideas for a resistance bar please share!
I don't have a setting all set up, all I imagine is starting in a city setting, if you have ideas for a resistance bar please share!
Okay well, how about we have a districtvthats in the "underground" area of the city. Where people think twice before coming too. And have the bar in a building that has a basement reachable through the back of the bar and an outside access from the alley. The basement can have a hidden door that leads to a connecting tunnel and through that tunnel there are several rooms for meetings of different kinds, or a tunnel that leads to a special underground supernatural bar of its own that the resistance uses
Okay well, how about we have a districtvthats in the "underground" area of the city. Where people think twice before coming too. And have the bar in a building that has a basement reachable through the back of the bar and an outside access from the alley. The basement can have a hidden door that leads to a connecting tunnel and through that tunnel there are several rooms for meetings of different kinds, or a tunnel that leads to a special underground supernatural bar of its own that the resistance uses

Name: Aberdeen Caroline Ridley (Goes by Abby)
Sexuality: Bisexual
Species: Supernatural, a leviathan (think old-timey sea serpent)
Role: While she isn't super happy over all the regulations on supernaturals, she hasn't felt the need to join any rebellion yet. At the moment, neutral.
Appearance: Abby appears as if she just walked in from the west coast. Jean jackets and a old lettermans jacket (both with embroidered sea serpents on the back) help fight off the chillier weather, along with ripped, faded jeans, scuffed Van's, and long sleeved shirts or sweaters. In hotter weather, however, Abby trades in the jeans for shorts, and wears mainly tank tops. Her lanky form isn't impressive to most, but Abby is a water baby, and she looks most natural and happy by the beach. Her dirty blonde hair is cut medium length, and the supernatural let's it do what it wants, often resulting in a very curly or tangled look. Her facial features are mostly soft, but her gray eyes have a certain hardness to them that prevents most people from messing with her.
While her human form is a pretty good disguise, Abby's true form is quite noticeable. 30 feet long, including her tail, she looks like the sea serpents illustrated on old maps. Covered in dark green-gray scales, she has two flippers with claws similar in appearance to a seal. A rudder like ridge goes down her back, and a set of fins fan her face. Her tail ends in another fan, allowing for quick propulsion in the water. While she is able to hold her breath for extremely long periods of time, Abby does have to surface for air in this form.
Personality: Being slow to anger and generally nice, Abby could often be considered a pacifist. She'd rather chill and hang out than deal with drama, and she tries to avoid heavy subjects to focus on more positive things in life. Although this can lead her to distance herself when she feels things are getting 'too serious', when Abby has known someone long enough or cares for them deeply, she'll face discomfort to help solve or talk about any problems.
If stressed enough, Abby can become paranoid, and when combined with her commitment problems, she has a tough time getting close to people. While she loves to stay and chat about random topics, and questions that get too personal wig her out, and can lead to her becoming awkward quickly.
Backstory: Despite her supernatural statues, Abby had a relatively normal childhood. She grew up in a small beach town in Oregon, and was taught from an early age only to shift to her true form when with her family, out of the eyes of the public. She had a loving family, and only when the media leaked the existence or the supernatural did life become more difficult. She moved inland to go to college, and hopefully not be noticed as a supernatural with more people around.
Other: Abby loves to walk around and do activities with friends, and she especially loves going to shopping centers like boardwalks or malls to hang out and buy knickknacks. Her favorite place is the beach though, and loves to swim and boogie board.
Her human form is almost indistinguishable from a real human, due to practice and the fact that leviathans as a species used their disguises to trick and hunt humans for thousands of years beforehand.

Name: Charles Dane Madison
Sexuality: Bi-curious, only has dated women
Species: Human
Role: While he doesn't hate supernaturals, he definitely thinks they are weird, due to little interaction with them. Role wise, he is indecisive, and could be swayed to either side, with or against supernaturals.
Appearance: Taking pride in his appearance, Charles dresses on the better side, with blonde hair always brushed, angular face always clean with the only blemishes being a small smattering of freckled, and glasses never smudged. Dressed in expensive sweaters, nice slacks, and shined shoes, Charles reeks of upper class and money.
Personality: Charles is a grouch, someone who's buttons are easily pushed and takes a while to calm down once he's been worked up. If he thinks he can get away with it, he'll make snide remarks and mock those he deems less impressive than himself. He hates to be corrected or judged, even if it's for something small, and constantly works hard to control his life and make things perfect. He is not one to be easily deterred, and will fight for what he believes to be right.
If confronted with someone who is obviously in a higher position of power than himself, though, Charles snobbery is quickly replaced with subservience. If he can gain something by helping another with tasks, he'll bear the burden of listening to another for his own gain. Charles has his limits however, and won't do actions that break his moral code.
While Charles is mainly occupied with schoolwork, when he does have free moments he likes to spend them alone, on account of having no friends. Reading, cooking complicated recipes, and people watching are his favorite habits. He sometimes wishes for another person he could confide in, but do to his bull headedness, he has been unable to do so.
Backstory: Charles grew up rather spoiled in an upper crust family. He has had most of his needs taken care of his whole life, and even the sudden appearance of supernaturals in the world didn't ruffle his feathers too much, as he never felt worried about any dangers they might bring. His parents eventually kicked him out when he started acting too up tight however, although they still give him a monthly allowance that allows him to maintain himself. He currently was just hired as a secretary at the police department that deals with supernaturals, and is nervous about what he might encounter.

Sorry if their backstories are kinda rushed, I always have trouble with that part. Also, I was wondering if it was ok that Charles works in the same department as Theo? Just to connect home to the potential action a bit more.
Name: Aberdeen Caroline Ridley (Goes by Abby)
Sexuality: Bisexual
Species: Supernatural, a leviathan (think old-timey sea serpent)
Role: While she isn't super happy over all the regulations on supernaturals, she hasn't felt the need to join any rebellion yet. At the moment, neutral.
Appearance: Abby appears as if she just walked in from the west coast. Jean jackets and a old lettermans jacket (both with embroidered sea serpents on the back) help fight off the chillier weather, along with ripped, faded jeans, scuffed Van's, and long sleeved shirts or sweaters. In hotter weather, however, Abby trades in the jeans for shorts, and wears mainly tank tops. Her lanky form isn't impressive to most, but Abby is a water baby, and she looks most natural and happy by the beach. Her dirty blonde hair is cut medium length, and the supernatural let's it do what it wants, often resulting in a very curly or tangled look. Her facial features are mostly soft, but her gray eyes have a certain hardness to them that prevents most people from messing with her.
While her human form is a pretty good disguise, Abby's true form is quite noticeable. 30 feet long, including her tail, she looks like the sea serpents illustrated on old maps. Covered in dark green-gray scales, she has two flippers with claws similar in appearance to a seal. A rudder like ridge goes down her back, and a set of fins fan her face. Her tail ends in another fan, allowing for quick propulsion in the water. While she is able to hold her breath for extremely long periods of time, Abby does have to surface for air in this form.
Personality: Being slow to anger and generally nice, Abby could often be considered a pacifist. She'd rather chill and hang out than deal with drama, and she tries to avoid heavy subjects to focus on more positive things in life. Although this can lead her to distance herself when she feels things are getting 'too serious', when Abby has known someone long enough or cares for them deeply, she'll face discomfort to help solve or talk about any problems.
If stressed enough, Abby can become paranoid, and when combined with her commitment problems, she has a tough time getting close to people. While she loves to stay and chat about random topics, and questions that get too personal wig her out, and can lead to her becoming awkward quickly.
Backstory: Despite her supernatural statues, Abby had a relatively normal childhood. She grew up in a small beach town in Oregon, and was taught from an early age only to shift to her true form when with her family, out of the eyes of the public. She had a loving family, and only when the media leaked the existence or the supernatural did life become more difficult. She moved inland to go to college, and hopefully not be noticed as a supernatural with more people around.
Other: Abby loves to walk around and do activities with friends, and she especially loves going to shopping centers like boardwalks or malls to hang out and buy knickknacks. Her favorite place is the beach though, and loves to swim and boogie board.
Her human form is almost indistinguishable from a real human, due to practice and the fact that leviathans as a species used their disguises to trick and hunt humans for thousands of years beforehand.

Name: Charles Dane Madison
Sexuality: Bi-curious, only has dated women
Species: Human
Role: While he doesn't hate supernaturals, he definitely thinks they are weird, due to little interaction with them. Role wise, he is indecisive, and could be swayed to either side, with or against supernaturals.
Appearance: Taking pride in his appearance, Charles dresses on the better side, with blonde hair always brushed, angular face always clean with the only blemishes being a small smattering of freckled, and glasses never smudged. Dressed in expensive sweaters, nice slacks, and shined shoes, Charles reeks of upper class and money.
Personality: Charles is a grouch, someone who's buttons are easily pushed and takes a while to calm down once he's been worked up. If he thinks he can get away with it, he'll make snide remarks and mock those he deems less impressive than himself. He hates to be corrected or judged, even if it's for something small, and constantly works hard to control his life and make things perfect. He is not one to be easily deterred, and will fight for what he believes to be right.
If confronted with someone who is obviously in a higher position of power than himself, though, Charles snobbery is quickly replaced with subservience. If he can gain something by helping another with tasks, he'll bear the burden of listening to another for his own gain. Charles has his limits however, and won't do actions that break his moral code.
While Charles is mainly occupied with schoolwork, when he does have free moments he likes to spend them alone, on account of having no friends. Reading, cooking complicated recipes, and people watching are his favorite habits. He sometimes wishes for another person he could confide in, but do to his bull headedness, he has been unable to do so.
Backstory: Charles grew up rather spoiled in an upper crust family. He has had most of his needs taken care of his whole life, and even the sudden appearance of supernaturals in the world didn't ruffle his feathers too much, as he never felt worried about any dangers they might bring. His parents eventually kicked him out when he started acting too up tight however, although they still give him a monthly allowance that allows him to maintain himself. He currently was just hired as a secretary at the police department that deals with supernaturals, and is nervous about what he might encounter.

Sorry if their backstories are kinda rushed, I always have trouble with that part. Also, I was wondering if it was ok that Charles works in the same department as Theo? Just to connect home to the potential action a bit more.
__________________________ ART
ART SHOP
Howdy :o)
theultimatecatsig.gif
@BlackberryDown

Accepted!! Charles can work in the same department as Theo!

@/Piratepuma
I really like that idea, and I totally think we should include that!!

@/Everyone
I'll have the roleplay thread and a starter up soon so we'll start soon!
@BlackberryDown

Accepted!! Charles can work in the same department as Theo!

@/Piratepuma
I really like that idea, and I totally think we should include that!!

@/Everyone
I'll have the roleplay thread and a starter up soon so we'll start soon!
Awesome! Cant wait!
Awesome! Cant wait!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46