Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Cry of the Wolves, A Warriors RP (OPEN)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
oh he’s so cute! thank u so muchh;u;
oh he’s so cute! thank u so muchh;u;
Discord: .xielian | he/him | FR+2 | gay rights alone will save our clan
U58SZuw.jpg
np!
i need to stop posting art
np!
i need to stop posting art
but art is always welcome and when i get motivation i was honestly probably gonna draw some characters myself
but art is always welcome and when i get motivation i was honestly probably gonna draw some characters myself
U58SZuw.jpg
How many people do we have?
How many people do we have?
nZJa3n3.png
two people i believe have WIPs, so including me we have 3 so far
two people i believe have WIPs, so including me we have 3 so far
U58SZuw.jpg
Okay! So, once the WIPs are finished, we'll have five peoples. (I'm not the best with anymore than 5 people)
Okay! So, once the WIPs are finished, we'll have five peoples. (I'm not the best with anymore than 5 people)
nZJa3n3.png
Ack im just waiting for my buddy from Discord to post here since they wanted to join so im constantly pinging them in our server lmao
Ack im just waiting for my buddy from Discord to post here since they wanted to join so im constantly pinging them in our server lmao
@Ragsy @DeathDino

heya! i dont want to seem like im trying to rush or anything, just making sure you guys were still interested in joining, as its been a couple days :>

again, no rush! take your time, this is just a little check in
@Ragsy @DeathDino

heya! i dont want to seem like im trying to rush or anything, just making sure you guys were still interested in joining, as its been a couple days :>

again, no rush! take your time, this is just a little check in
U58SZuw.jpg
@Pyxiis Yes of course! I’ve been meaning to work on it but have been working the last few days and it’s been a little crazy. Sorry for the wait!
@Pyxiis Yes of course! I’ve been meaning to work on it but have been working the last few days and it’s been a little crazy. Sorry for the wait!
FObX7rS.pngAQPJNOh.png
7ntZZGM.png4lcODb6.png
S1cx8ZZ.pngqjxrAwx.png
~~~qYB60DT.pnguSbUUST.pngWYwQ8Ya.png7HUqD4J.pngB8tBCuz.png05oEk6N.pngTx2cyqw.png
@/indipea22

well since we have two clans, we'll definitely need to have more than five people to join-

@/amperraptor

one day...with enough pings they'll join in
@/indipea22

well since we have two clans, we'll definitely need to have more than five people to join-

@/amperraptor

one day...with enough pings they'll join in
U58SZuw.jpg
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23