Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Cry of the Wolves, A Warriors RP (OPEN)
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
If we don't get anyone soon, I can change my current MistClan character to a warrior? or would that mess it up
If we don't get anyone soon, I can change my current MistClan character to a warrior? or would that mess it up
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
it’s up to you, we can wait it out a day or so and then go from there first, though
it’s up to you, we can wait it out a day or so and then go from there first, though
Discord: .xielian | he/him | FR+2 | gay rights alone will save our clan
U58SZuw.jpg
@Pyxiis Did you get my boy added from the other day?
@Pyxiis Did you get my boy added from the other day?
FObX7rS.pngAQPJNOh.png
7ntZZGM.png4lcODb6.png
S1cx8ZZ.pngqjxrAwx.png
~~~qYB60DT.pnguSbUUST.pngWYwQ8Ya.png7HUqD4J.pngB8tBCuz.png05oEk6N.pngTx2cyqw.png
I'm working on a character right now so you don't have to do that @DeathDino
I'm working on a character right now so you don't have to do that @DeathDino
[b]Name:[/b] Oakstorm [b]Gender: [/b]Male [b]Age: [/b]36 moons [b]Sexual Orientation:[/b] Heterosexual [b]Clan:[/b] Mistclan [b]Rank:[/b] Warrior [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]http://www.sgtpeppersfriends.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/201A1136-2249-4264-9C14-68B3E59DC520.jpeg[/img] [b]One-sentence Description:[/b] A tall, long-haired tabby tom with one blind eye [b]Positive Traits:[/b] Brave~Strong-willed~Hard-working~Loyal [b]Neutral Traits:[/b] Overly protective~Not afraid to start fights~Follows orders without questions [b]Negative Traits:[/b] Aggressive~Stubborn~Argues a lot [b]Backstory:[/b] Oakkit was born an only child. He had no littermates however his parents were very supportive and took care of him well. The kits in the clan never wanted to play with him. He was made an apprentice later than the rest of the kits. And he had a hard time trying to learn how to be a warrior. Why? He was born blind in one eye. This was a major disadvantage to the growing kit. Having his disability, Oakpaw started becoming aggressive towards others. He was mad at starclan for giving him this. His parents for bringing him into the world. The clan for treating him like he was different. . To this day, Oakstorm still dislikes himself and others. He's grown used to only having one good eye. Though he still has trouble doing what most warriors can. He doesn't talk to his parents and stays quiet most of the time unless he has to speak. He has no problem listening to orders given to him and is willing to do whatever it takes to be seen as normal and part of the clan. Oakstorm is not afraid to start a fight with rivals or his clan, it's all the same to him. He also tends to follow others blindly (No pun intended) and without thinking. [b]Mother:[/b] Dreamcloud- Short, long-haired she-cat with pure a pure white coat and striking blue eyes (Alive, elder) [b]Father:[/b] Tigerblaze- Large built tom with a tabby coat and green eyes (Alive, elder) [b]Crush:[/b] ??? [b]Mate: [/b]N/A [b]Kit(s):[/b] N/A [b]Other:[/b] - As an apprentice, Oakpaw usually found himself near [u]Lavender[/u] to calm himself down -Oakstorm can be aggressive but will soften up once he finds the right she-cat for him - #2f4557 (Let me know if I need to adjust things. This will most likely be my side character as I wanted to start the role.)
Name: Oakstorm
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Clan: Mistclan

Appearance: 201A1136-2249-4264-9C14-68B3E59DC520.jpeg
One-sentence Description: A tall, long-haired tabby tom with one blind eye

Positive Traits: Brave~Strong-willed~Hard-working~Loyal
Neutral Traits: Overly protective~Not afraid to start fights~Follows orders without questions
Negative Traits: Aggressive~Stubborn~Argues a lot

Backstory: Oakkit was born an only child. He had no littermates however his parents were very supportive and took care of him well. The kits in the clan never wanted to play with him. He was made an apprentice later than the rest of the kits. And he had a hard time trying to learn how to be a warrior. Why? He was born blind in one eye. This was a major disadvantage to the growing kit. Having his disability, Oakpaw started becoming aggressive towards others. He was mad at starclan for giving him this. His parents for bringing him into the world. The clan for treating him like he was different.
To this day, Oakstorm still dislikes himself and others. He's grown used to only having one good eye. Though he still has trouble doing what most warriors can. He doesn't talk to his parents and stays quiet most of the time unless he has to speak. He has no problem listening to orders given to him and is willing to do whatever it takes to be seen as normal and part of the clan. Oakstorm is not afraid to start a fight with rivals or his clan, it's all the same to him. He also tends to follow others blindly (No pun intended) and without thinking.

Mother: Dreamcloud- Short, long-haired she-cat with pure a pure white coat and striking blue eyes (Alive, elder)
Father: Tigerblaze- Large built tom with a tabby coat and green eyes (Alive, elder)

Crush: ???
Mate: N/A
Kit(s): N/A

Other:
- As an apprentice, Oakpaw usually found himself near Lavender to calm himself down
-Oakstorm can be aggressive but will soften up once he finds the right she-cat for him
- #2f4557

(Let me know if I need to adjust things. This will most likely be my side character as I wanted to start the role.)
@MusicLuver | o **** Wild, the deputy, is missing their right eye -
@MusicLuver | o **** Wild, the deputy, is missing their right eye -
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
@DeathDino, would you like me to change that about Oakstorm?
@DeathDino, would you like me to change that about Oakstorm?
@MusicLuver, heck no I think Wild could help Oakstorm out with his insecurity
@MusicLuver, heck no I think Wild could help Oakstorm out with his insecurity
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
alrighty, so names at least for played characters should be added, i’m currently on my phone so NPCS and color won’t show up yet until i get to use my computer

if i’m still missing anyone, let me know!
(just Tell me Name and description and also the hex color if they aren’t an npc)
alrighty, so names at least for played characters should be added, i’m currently on my phone so NPCS and color won’t show up yet until i get to use my computer

if i’m still missing anyone, let me know!
(just Tell me Name and description and also the hex color if they aren’t an npc)
Discord: .xielian | he/him | FR+2 | gay rights alone will save our clan
U58SZuw.jpg
can I join?? :D I fecking love warriors
can I join?? :D I fecking love warriors
IdEM17V.pngv4cNH16.png
TAm2hpJ.pngvmrDRt6.png
US1RFG5.pngwcRfDbl.png
sZ62oj0.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23