Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Cry of the Wolves, A Warriors RP (OPEN)
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
OOGA WHO P I N G E D
OOGA WHO P I N G E D
Yeah its alright with me @VixenKai lol
Yeah its alright with me @VixenKai lol
@AmperRaptor

Just wanted to make sure! I love Shellsong btw!!
@AmperRaptor

Just wanted to make sure! I love Shellsong btw!!

tumblr_p7bes8ak4s1u402sco2_100.png

uwu_by_pupmew-dchym7p.png
AKarENP.gifnXCXozp.gif
I read the introduction and fell in love, I absolutely adore your writing Pyxiis ^^
Name:
Pebblefrost

Sexual Orientation:
Heterosexual [ Toms ]

Clan:
MistClan

Warrior

Appearance:
Pebblefrost is a lean she-cat with two small scars on the top of her muzzle. However, she has very muscular and long legs from all her swimming. Her eyes mainly catch the most attention because of their rarity in color. Her right eye is pure blue, but her left is half lavender and half blue. Her fur is mainly a light grey, but she does have some grey patches along her flank and legs. Pebblefrost has long, tufted ears and lengthy white whiskers. She has a sleek, grey striped tail. Even though her fur isn’t that long, it is water resistant.

One-sentence Description:
A lean, yet muscular light grey and grey she-cat with Sectoral Heterochromia “lake” blue and lavender eyes.

Positive traits:
Selfless | Passionate | Polite | Outgoing | Kind | Adventurous

Negative traits:
Stubborn | Sometimes Snappy | Untrusting | Over-protective | Flirty

Personality Overview:
Pebblefrost isn’t one to give up on something easily, she will constantly try to finish the job she started. Her parents taught her to be respectful of older warriors and the elders around her, so she is always trying to help out no matter what. She isn’t usually mean, but she can and will bite your head off if she wants to. If she’s know you for a long time or she truly cares about you, she can be overprotective and selfless. Most say she has the heart of a true warrior. Sometimes, Pebblefrost likes to see others flustered with flirty comments, she finds it cute or funny. You’ll never find her in one place. If she has free time, she often explores the rivers for any kind of treasures or cool looking fish to bring back to her clan and show off.

Backstory:
Pebblefrost was born and raised in MistClan to the two finest senior warriors. Her parents had a litter before her, but they had died from the recent winter. Even since Pebblefrost was an apprentice, she remembered her parents teaching her more than her mentor did. Her parents were to the point of where they had taken over training of her and she rarely even saw her mentor anymore. Once, her and her mother had gotten into a heated argument and Snowbranch accidentally scarred her on her muzzle. Pebblefrost has ran away and two sunrises later she was found by a search party, but so did a group of rogues. Right before the rogues killed Pebblefrost, Snowbranch stepped in and gave her life up to save her daughter. Falconwing and her were in despair after the death of her mother. Her father kept everything inside, while Pebblefrost refused to talk for a whole moon. However, she continued to push herself to be the best warrior she could make herself.

Familial Relationship:
Snowbranch [ Deceased | Killed by Rogues ]
Falconwing [ Deceased | Died from Old age ]
Crush:
N/A, open to the idea!
Mate:
N/A, open to the idea!
Kit(s):
N/A

Other:
- Under her layer on fur, Pebblefrost is covered in scars from her near death experience with rogues.
- Hex #32B7F0
I read the introduction and fell in love, I absolutely adore your writing Pyxiis ^^
Name:
Pebblefrost

Sexual Orientation:
Heterosexual [ Toms ]

Clan:
MistClan

Warrior

Appearance:
Pebblefrost is a lean she-cat with two small scars on the top of her muzzle. However, she has very muscular and long legs from all her swimming. Her eyes mainly catch the most attention because of their rarity in color. Her right eye is pure blue, but her left is half lavender and half blue. Her fur is mainly a light grey, but she does have some grey patches along her flank and legs. Pebblefrost has long, tufted ears and lengthy white whiskers. She has a sleek, grey striped tail. Even though her fur isn’t that long, it is water resistant.

One-sentence Description:
A lean, yet muscular light grey and grey she-cat with Sectoral Heterochromia “lake” blue and lavender eyes.

Positive traits:
Selfless | Passionate | Polite | Outgoing | Kind | Adventurous

Negative traits:
Stubborn | Sometimes Snappy | Untrusting | Over-protective | Flirty

Personality Overview:
Pebblefrost isn’t one to give up on something easily, she will constantly try to finish the job she started. Her parents taught her to be respectful of older warriors and the elders around her, so she is always trying to help out no matter what. She isn’t usually mean, but she can and will bite your head off if she wants to. If she’s know you for a long time or she truly cares about you, she can be overprotective and selfless. Most say she has the heart of a true warrior. Sometimes, Pebblefrost likes to see others flustered with flirty comments, she finds it cute or funny. You’ll never find her in one place. If she has free time, she often explores the rivers for any kind of treasures or cool looking fish to bring back to her clan and show off.

Backstory:
Pebblefrost was born and raised in MistClan to the two finest senior warriors. Her parents had a litter before her, but they had died from the recent winter. Even since Pebblefrost was an apprentice, she remembered her parents teaching her more than her mentor did. Her parents were to the point of where they had taken over training of her and she rarely even saw her mentor anymore. Once, her and her mother had gotten into a heated argument and Snowbranch accidentally scarred her on her muzzle. Pebblefrost has ran away and two sunrises later she was found by a search party, but so did a group of rogues. Right before the rogues killed Pebblefrost, Snowbranch stepped in and gave her life up to save her daughter. Falconwing and her were in despair after the death of her mother. Her father kept everything inside, while Pebblefrost refused to talk for a whole moon. However, she continued to push herself to be the best warrior she could make herself.

Familial Relationship:
Snowbranch [ Deceased | Killed by Rogues ]
Falconwing [ Deceased | Died from Old age ]
Crush:
N/A, open to the idea!
Mate:
N/A, open to the idea!
Kit(s):
N/A

Other:
- Under her layer on fur, Pebblefrost is covered in scars from her near death experience with rogues.
- Hex #32B7F0
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
@DarkOverLight

hfkgotnf thank you for the compliment ;u;
i like the app, just two small lil’ things: add a summary of her traits that maybe go more in-depth about who she is, and add the hex code color in her other section please! :> then she’ll be good to go
@DarkOverLight

hfkgotnf thank you for the compliment ;u;
i like the app, just two small lil’ things: add a summary of her traits that maybe go more in-depth about who she is, and add the hex code color in her other section please! :> then she’ll be good to go
Discord: .xielian | he/him | FR+2 | gay rights alone will save our clan
U58SZuw.jpg
[ I’m subbed ]

Alright! ^^

Edit: @Pyxiis Is she good now?
[ I’m subbed ]

Alright! ^^

Edit: @Pyxiis Is she good now?
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
we are currently in need of: 2 warriors for each clan in order to get started!

this thread WILL remain open after we start in case new players wish to participate
we are currently in need of: 2 warriors for each clan in order to get started!

this thread WILL remain open after we start in case new players wish to participate
U58SZuw.jpg
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/693214090394337300/693249377539457144/image1.png[/img]
image1.png
U58SZuw.jpg
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/693214090394337300/693249377539457144/image1.png[/img]
image1.png
U58SZuw.jpg
image1.png
U58SZuw.jpg
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23