Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thrill of the Hunt - Act Two OOC
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 56 57
Everyone's characters are so good...
Oh wait, I need to actually put mine up
Shizzle
*procrastinates*
Everyone's characters are so good...
Oh wait, I need to actually put mine up
Shizzle
*procrastinates*
HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her
Give me Pumpkin Spice before I remove your kneecap privileges

* jeopardy musics plays in the background *
* jeopardy musics plays in the background *
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
Name: Eric
Sexuality: He's too busy killing and eating people to care
Appearance:
I swear I will draw this b u t...
Eric's eyes have faded from their once bright blue into a black void with crimson pinpricks that serve as his pupils. On occasion, he will bleed from the eyes. He wears a ripped, white t-shirt with blood splatters all over the front. He wears black sweats and no shoes. His skin is a light tan and he has fangs for teeth. Eric keeps his jet-black hair in a mullet and takes remarkably good care of it despite the fact that he is constantly killing people.

Prowler Form:
Eric's Prowler is a demented wolf-like creature. Its name is "Fang," if anyone was wondering. It has thin patches of grey fur and raw, pink flesh underneath. There are many bone-spikes poking from various parts of the body, mostly from the joints. Its eyes are wide and bloodshot and there is constant blood pouring from the sockets.
Prowler Ability: Acid spitting.
Biography: (
*Need storrrryyyyyy*

Eric was possessed at twelve. He was in a shady part of town from a dare from friends who are long forgotten. He was jumped by homeless druggies who beat Eric and nearly killed him, robbing him of everything except his pants. Yes, they took his shirt and shoes as well. Eric tried to crawl to safety but no one wanted to help him and he ended up in the middle of the street, bleeding all over. He was blinded from burst blood vessels in his head. His nose and eyes were bleeding and he had lost most of his teeth and was spitting up blood. His ribs were cracked and broken as well and Eric nearly drowned in his own blood. He was approached by what he thought was a rabid dog. Eric tried to cry out and beg for help. The creature nuzzled against him and started hissing in his ear. Eric forgot the words and the last thing he remembered was the thing crushing his skull.

Eric's first victims were the tweakers who beat him. He slaughtered them and ate them. Eric was faintly aware of what he was doing. He wanted to be disgusted with himself, but he felt an odd sense of pleasure from killing them. His Prowler encouraged this and nursed the feeling, leading Eric to want to give in. Eric let the Prowler use him to hunt, and Eric derived pleasure from knowing he was ending people's lives. When the HA took note of him, Eric saw this as a point of pride. He wanted to be dangerous. He wanted to be feared. Eric began to transition from single kills to sprees. Massacres. He liked to kill as many people as possible at once. A few times the HA managed to get a few telling blows and, because of this, Eric managed to get cybernetic enhancements.

He was captured by the HA not too long ago. He has been highly aggressive about this and terrorizes people when he can.
Rank: (Hunted Possessed, Caged Possessed, Possessed Hunter)
Cybernetic Enhancements: Right side of face and Left Arm.
Name: Eric
Sexuality: He's too busy killing and eating people to care
Appearance:
I swear I will draw this b u t...
Eric's eyes have faded from their once bright blue into a black void with crimson pinpricks that serve as his pupils. On occasion, he will bleed from the eyes. He wears a ripped, white t-shirt with blood splatters all over the front. He wears black sweats and no shoes. His skin is a light tan and he has fangs for teeth. Eric keeps his jet-black hair in a mullet and takes remarkably good care of it despite the fact that he is constantly killing people.

Prowler Form:
Eric's Prowler is a demented wolf-like creature. Its name is "Fang," if anyone was wondering. It has thin patches of grey fur and raw, pink flesh underneath. There are many bone-spikes poking from various parts of the body, mostly from the joints. Its eyes are wide and bloodshot and there is constant blood pouring from the sockets.
Prowler Ability: Acid spitting.
Biography: (
*Need storrrryyyyyy*

Eric was possessed at twelve. He was in a shady part of town from a dare from friends who are long forgotten. He was jumped by homeless druggies who beat Eric and nearly killed him, robbing him of everything except his pants. Yes, they took his shirt and shoes as well. Eric tried to crawl to safety but no one wanted to help him and he ended up in the middle of the street, bleeding all over. He was blinded from burst blood vessels in his head. His nose and eyes were bleeding and he had lost most of his teeth and was spitting up blood. His ribs were cracked and broken as well and Eric nearly drowned in his own blood. He was approached by what he thought was a rabid dog. Eric tried to cry out and beg for help. The creature nuzzled against him and started hissing in his ear. Eric forgot the words and the last thing he remembered was the thing crushing his skull.

Eric's first victims were the tweakers who beat him. He slaughtered them and ate them. Eric was faintly aware of what he was doing. He wanted to be disgusted with himself, but he felt an odd sense of pleasure from killing them. His Prowler encouraged this and nursed the feeling, leading Eric to want to give in. Eric let the Prowler use him to hunt, and Eric derived pleasure from knowing he was ending people's lives. When the HA took note of him, Eric saw this as a point of pride. He wanted to be dangerous. He wanted to be feared. Eric began to transition from single kills to sprees. Massacres. He liked to kill as many people as possible at once. A few times the HA managed to get a few telling blows and, because of this, Eric managed to get cybernetic enhancements.

He was captured by the HA not too long ago. He has been highly aggressive about this and terrorizes people when he can.
Rank: (Hunted Possessed, Caged Possessed, Possessed Hunter)
Cybernetic Enhancements: Right side of face and Left Arm.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Okay, which one looks better? [img]https://fontmeme.com/temporary/5bae01459c44ebe3352bac3617c6878c.png[/img] OR [img]https://fontmeme.com/temporary/052755441435e510219f0b24b06c12c9.png[/img]
Okay, which one looks better?

5bae01459c44ebe3352bac3617c6878c.png

OR

052755441435e510219f0b24b06c12c9.png
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
I like the first one stylistically, but the second one is more clearly legible, so do with that info what you will lol. ALSO DAMMIT I FORGOT TO SUB HERE THIS IS THE SECOND TIME THAT'S HAPPENED, GETTING MY CHARS IN NOW!!
I like the first one stylistically, but the second one is more clearly legible, so do with that info what you will lol. ALSO DAMMIT I FORGOT TO SUB HERE THIS IS THE SECOND TIME THAT'S HAPPENED, GETTING MY CHARS IN NOW!!
I like them both ;-;
I like them both ;-;
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
[quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2020-03-18 10:49:11" ] I like them both ;-; [/quote] Same ;-; I guess the first one, since it fits the theme of the rp
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2020-03-18 10:49:11:
I like them both ;-;

Same ;-; I guess the first one, since it fits the theme of the rp
Name: Harper Last

Sexuality: Questioning/Undecided

Personality: Harper’s very strange, and it’s often hard to tell whether she’s enjoying the presence of others or not. She rarely emotes, it takes a very close friend to get her to laugh at a joke. She doesn’t avoid people, on the contrary, she’s almost always where the most people are, in a clingy way similar to a cat. However, she also doesn’t engage very much, besides occasionally chipping in to a conversation that usually didn’t even involve her in the first place. She’s got a bit of a reputation for being creepy, the way she hovers and lurks and stares, and even in her normal human form she’s stealthy enough that she jumpscares most people she walks up to from behind.

Appearance: A small, thin girl standing at 5’1’’, with dark hair reaching her shoulder blades that sticks out at odd angles in places, and long bangs that have to be tucked behind her ears to not obscure her face. She wears pretty drab clothing, as if she’s trying her best to turn into a rug or throw pillow instead of having to actually be present in any given situation. Usually her outfit consists of mottled greys and blacks, soft sweaters and sweatpants, fluffy socks and, usually, a blanket of her shoulders. She’s managed to get herself most of the softest blankets, clothing and pillows in the entire facility, partly as a poorly-masked peace offering to try to get her to stop trying to escape 24/7. Her skin is pale, her features and frame delicate and bird-like, and she has striking, sapphire blue eyes.

Prowler Form: She has a full-body transformation into a very large (almost 6 feet tall), bird-like creature with what seems like an overabundance of feathers, which she sheds often. The feathers are black and somewhat iridescent, long enough on her head and face cover her eyes, which remain the same striking blue and human-looking as her normal form (though, in this form, they look disturbingly human against the backdrop of scales and feathers). Her legs are powerfully built, most comparable to that of a large eagle, grey and scaled with intimidatingly sharp, slightly yellowed talons capable of a vice grip that could strangle something as large as a cow. She loses the functionality of her arms in this form, but gains her powerful wings, which are as capable of flight as they are of bludgeoning anyone she sees as an enemy. Her “beak”, visible poking out from her otherwise feather-obscured face, appears normally bird-like at first, but she has a mouth full of sharp, predatory teeth instead of only a sharp beak to rely on.

Prowler Ability: Despite her hulking size, she is unnaturally stealthy. Basically, people’s attention are automatically diverted away from her, making it hard to focus on her even if they are aware of her powers and trying to resist them. She could walk through the middle of a crowded room of strangers that had never seen such a monstrous form before, and all she would get is a few passing glance, and maybe some memories of a “strange presence” in the room. The effect is less strong on people that are familiar with her (Not just knowing of her- having an actual social bond with her is what lessens it). It also works best if she isn’t feeling any strong emotion at the moment, as for some reason that seems to disrupt her power. Electronic trackers or possessed with tracking abilities are the most reliable source of finding her location from afar, though even they are often disrupted.

Aside from her stealth ability, she has rather strong senses and, obviously, her flight capabilities. Her wings are maybe strong enough to carry a small person for a short while, but she doesn’t get to exercise them a lot, so her weight limit is relatively low.

Background: She was with a few friends as a sophomore, 14 years old, when it happened. She and her group of 5 friends, the thrill-seekers they had been, had gone to an old abandoned construction site to climb the rickety scaffolding and rusted machinery. She had gone to investigate an especially dark corner of the half-complete, bare concrete building in response to a dare from one of her friends, when she heard a strange, guttural cry, like a wounded bird. Her friends only scoffed when she said she had heard something, and that she could now see some sort of feathered mass in the corner, and she had a strange feeling that she was the only one who could see it. She came closer to the wall, not willing to not complete the dare, when suddenly the creature was on her.

The memories she has left of the event now are fuzzy blurs of bloodied concrete, screams abruptly cut off, and a deep, insatiable hunger. The only thing she remembers clearly from that night was a name yelled by one of the 5 teenagers killed that night, Harper. She still doesn’t know if that was her name, or the name of one of the people she killed, but she took it as her own anyway. Scared and confused and so, so hungry, she remained in that abandoned lot for nearly a week, watching with fear and then confusion as the police who eventually found the crime scene didn’t seem to see her at all, sitting there only feet from them. Luckily, she had been sitting there calming herself down for long enough that she was able to stop herself from killing them too- but only barely.

A few days after the police and caution tape finally left the scene for good, she was caught by a group of Possessed hunters with just enough tracking abilities to find her general location, and once she realized they were like her, she came willingly. She regretted that choice, of course, and ended up using her powers to escape often- she has the highest number of escapes in her record than any other Possessed. Eventually, though, they always found her again, especially thanks to trackers implanted after her first couple escapes, and she is currently captured. It probably won’t be long until that status flips back to Hunted.

Cybernetic Enhancements: She has a tracker implant in each arm, but no real enhancements as of yet.

Ranking: Caged Possessed (Was a Possessed Hunter in the first arc, but I’m going to say she got demoted after that almost-eating-Louis stunt she pulled.)
Name: Harper Last

Sexuality: Questioning/Undecided

Personality: Harper’s very strange, and it’s often hard to tell whether she’s enjoying the presence of others or not. She rarely emotes, it takes a very close friend to get her to laugh at a joke. She doesn’t avoid people, on the contrary, she’s almost always where the most people are, in a clingy way similar to a cat. However, she also doesn’t engage very much, besides occasionally chipping in to a conversation that usually didn’t even involve her in the first place. She’s got a bit of a reputation for being creepy, the way she hovers and lurks and stares, and even in her normal human form she’s stealthy enough that she jumpscares most people she walks up to from behind.

Appearance: A small, thin girl standing at 5’1’’, with dark hair reaching her shoulder blades that sticks out at odd angles in places, and long bangs that have to be tucked behind her ears to not obscure her face. She wears pretty drab clothing, as if she’s trying her best to turn into a rug or throw pillow instead of having to actually be present in any given situation. Usually her outfit consists of mottled greys and blacks, soft sweaters and sweatpants, fluffy socks and, usually, a blanket of her shoulders. She’s managed to get herself most of the softest blankets, clothing and pillows in the entire facility, partly as a poorly-masked peace offering to try to get her to stop trying to escape 24/7. Her skin is pale, her features and frame delicate and bird-like, and she has striking, sapphire blue eyes.

Prowler Form: She has a full-body transformation into a very large (almost 6 feet tall), bird-like creature with what seems like an overabundance of feathers, which she sheds often. The feathers are black and somewhat iridescent, long enough on her head and face cover her eyes, which remain the same striking blue and human-looking as her normal form (though, in this form, they look disturbingly human against the backdrop of scales and feathers). Her legs are powerfully built, most comparable to that of a large eagle, grey and scaled with intimidatingly sharp, slightly yellowed talons capable of a vice grip that could strangle something as large as a cow. She loses the functionality of her arms in this form, but gains her powerful wings, which are as capable of flight as they are of bludgeoning anyone she sees as an enemy. Her “beak”, visible poking out from her otherwise feather-obscured face, appears normally bird-like at first, but she has a mouth full of sharp, predatory teeth instead of only a sharp beak to rely on.

Prowler Ability: Despite her hulking size, she is unnaturally stealthy. Basically, people’s attention are automatically diverted away from her, making it hard to focus on her even if they are aware of her powers and trying to resist them. She could walk through the middle of a crowded room of strangers that had never seen such a monstrous form before, and all she would get is a few passing glance, and maybe some memories of a “strange presence” in the room. The effect is less strong on people that are familiar with her (Not just knowing of her- having an actual social bond with her is what lessens it). It also works best if she isn’t feeling any strong emotion at the moment, as for some reason that seems to disrupt her power. Electronic trackers or possessed with tracking abilities are the most reliable source of finding her location from afar, though even they are often disrupted.

Aside from her stealth ability, she has rather strong senses and, obviously, her flight capabilities. Her wings are maybe strong enough to carry a small person for a short while, but she doesn’t get to exercise them a lot, so her weight limit is relatively low.

Background: She was with a few friends as a sophomore, 14 years old, when it happened. She and her group of 5 friends, the thrill-seekers they had been, had gone to an old abandoned construction site to climb the rickety scaffolding and rusted machinery. She had gone to investigate an especially dark corner of the half-complete, bare concrete building in response to a dare from one of her friends, when she heard a strange, guttural cry, like a wounded bird. Her friends only scoffed when she said she had heard something, and that she could now see some sort of feathered mass in the corner, and she had a strange feeling that she was the only one who could see it. She came closer to the wall, not willing to not complete the dare, when suddenly the creature was on her.

The memories she has left of the event now are fuzzy blurs of bloodied concrete, screams abruptly cut off, and a deep, insatiable hunger. The only thing she remembers clearly from that night was a name yelled by one of the 5 teenagers killed that night, Harper. She still doesn’t know if that was her name, or the name of one of the people she killed, but she took it as her own anyway. Scared and confused and so, so hungry, she remained in that abandoned lot for nearly a week, watching with fear and then confusion as the police who eventually found the crime scene didn’t seem to see her at all, sitting there only feet from them. Luckily, she had been sitting there calming herself down for long enough that she was able to stop herself from killing them too- but only barely.

A few days after the police and caution tape finally left the scene for good, she was caught by a group of Possessed hunters with just enough tracking abilities to find her general location, and once she realized they were like her, she came willingly. She regretted that choice, of course, and ended up using her powers to escape often- she has the highest number of escapes in her record than any other Possessed. Eventually, though, they always found her again, especially thanks to trackers implanted after her first couple escapes, and she is currently captured. It probably won’t be long until that status flips back to Hunted.

Cybernetic Enhancements: She has a tracker implant in each arm, but no real enhancements as of yet.

Ranking: Caged Possessed (Was a Possessed Hunter in the first arc, but I’m going to say she got demoted after that almost-eating-Louis stunt she pulled.)
[quote name="CrystalCatStudio" date="2020-03-18 09:57:38" ] honestly read that as crawfish ngl did anyone read Zym' backstory lol [/quote] crawfish indeed, I almost wrote that as a legit last name before I was like. Wait. That's not right.
CrystalCatStudio wrote on 2020-03-18 09:57:38:
honestly read that as crawfish ngl

did anyone read Zym' backstory lol
crawfish indeed,
I almost wrote that as a legit last name before I was like. Wait. That's not right.
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
Ayayey.
I have work to do
*my poor thumbs I'm stuck on mobile*
Ayayey.
I have work to do
*my poor thumbs I'm stuck on mobile*
HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine