Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ PuppyLuvr06
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 33 34
"He guards the front gate, I think," Castor said, though if that was the case he wasn’t going in the right direction. "He’s owned by this dude called Hades, he’s some old god. Apparently not the god of death, though, that’s a different guy." He spoke so casually he could’ve been describing his friends at school.
"He guards the front gate, I think," Castor said, though if that was the case he wasn’t going in the right direction. "He’s owned by this dude called Hades, he’s some old god. Apparently not the god of death, though, that’s a different guy." He spoke so casually he could’ve been describing his friends at school.
Lekra, oddly, didn’t seem to pay much attention to what Castor was saying and nodded. “Well, if I’d known that than I would’ve brought us closer to the gate.” They paused. “And if we do run into any gods here, I hope you’ll be on your best behavior. Talking about one of them like you are now is going to get you killed, though that’s the best thing that could happen to you.”
Lekra, oddly, didn’t seem to pay much attention to what Castor was saying and nodded. “Well, if I’d known that than I would’ve brought us closer to the gate.” They paused. “And if we do run into any gods here, I hope you’ll be on your best behavior. Talking about one of them like you are now is going to get you killed, though that’s the best thing that could happen to you.”

Puppy
She/Her - FR+3
FR Writer/Artist Discord
aaaa
"Well, you never asked," Castor pointed out. He glanced backwards, giving the cheekiest grin he could muster. "Why? Don't you fancy fighting a god?"

Lekra's advice would probably be better for someone who wasn't so egotistical.

"Best thing? What's the worst case scenario?" he teased.
"Well, you never asked," Castor pointed out. He glanced backwards, giving the cheekiest grin he could muster. "Why? Don't you fancy fighting a god?"

Lekra's advice would probably be better for someone who wasn't so egotistical.

"Best thing? What's the worst case scenario?" he teased.
“Fighting a god would be impossible,” Lekra remarked. “A snap of a finger and you could very well be turned into a piece of air. I’d be lucky to not be turned into an actual nightmare to the point to be forgotten by the whole world. Now, I’ve never actually seen a god myself, but I’m sure they aren’t all benevolent when it comes to treating them nicely. You might be surprised at how tolerant I am with those sorts of mortal things.” They really were. Many other beings in their position likely wouldn’t even care for mortals.
“Fighting a god would be impossible,” Lekra remarked. “A snap of a finger and you could very well be turned into a piece of air. I’d be lucky to not be turned into an actual nightmare to the point to be forgotten by the whole world. Now, I’ve never actually seen a god myself, but I’m sure they aren’t all benevolent when it comes to treating them nicely. You might be surprised at how tolerant I am with those sorts of mortal things.” They really were. Many other beings in their position likely wouldn’t even care for mortals.

Puppy
She/Her - FR+3
FR Writer/Artist Discord
aaaa
"Mortal things, hm? Don’t gods know what sarcasm is? Banter?" Castor mocked. Knowing that, realistically, if he ran into any sort of deity he’d be immensely anxious. "You worry far too much," he instead decided to dismiss. "Being air would be fun. I could knock people over. Be a little demon, just like you," he teased.
"Mortal things, hm? Don’t gods know what sarcasm is? Banter?" Castor mocked. Knowing that, realistically, if he ran into any sort of deity he’d be immensely anxious. "You worry far too much," he instead decided to dismiss. "Being air would be fun. I could knock people over. Be a little demon, just like you," he teased.
Lekra sighed. “I don’t think you’re getting the point that that would be a bad thing...” they muttered. “You won’t have a sense of self-awareness as air. You’ll be breathed, stripped of part of yourself, exhaled, and then have that part come back. It’s not like the wind decides ‘oh, what if we pushed down a person today?’ and there became a conscious effort to fulfill that. You would barely even exist by anyone’s standards—no mind, no body, no actual part of yourself... A lot of things aren’t quite as enjoyable as they may seem at first once you do the research on it.”
Lekra sighed. “I don’t think you’re getting the point that that would be a bad thing...” they muttered. “You won’t have a sense of self-awareness as air. You’ll be breathed, stripped of part of yourself, exhaled, and then have that part come back. It’s not like the wind decides ‘oh, what if we pushed down a person today?’ and there became a conscious effort to fulfill that. You would barely even exist by anyone’s standards—no mind, no body, no actual part of yourself... A lot of things aren’t quite as enjoyable as they may seem at first once you do the research on it.”

Puppy
She/Her - FR+3
FR Writer/Artist Discord
aaaa
"If I don't know I don't exist then it doesn't really matter," Castor decided. "It'll just be like dying. So gods just have fancy ways of killing people, and let's be honest people can kill me if they want to."

Talk fast, he figured, and Lekra wouldn't realise he kind of just wanted to go home so he didn't have to risk meeting a god.

"Hurry up, where's this damn gate?"
"If I don't know I don't exist then it doesn't really matter," Castor decided. "It'll just be like dying. So gods just have fancy ways of killing people, and let's be honest people can kill me if they want to."

Talk fast, he figured, and Lekra wouldn't realise he kind of just wanted to go home so he didn't have to risk meeting a god.

"Hurry up, where's this damn gate?"
“Well, I could stop people; they’re the easiest of things to try to pick off. Gods, however, would be virtually impossible to do anything with. A lot of factors are completely thrown out the window, if not just because they are those factors.” They didn’t notice Castor’s unease and had little problem keeping up with him.

They shrugged. “I don’t know mortal mythologies. Where is it in your stories? If this place actually exists, then it’s possible that mortals have an accurate representation of it, too.”
“Well, I could stop people; they’re the easiest of things to try to pick off. Gods, however, would be virtually impossible to do anything with. A lot of factors are completely thrown out the window, if not just because they are those factors.” They didn’t notice Castor’s unease and had little problem keeping up with him.

They shrugged. “I don’t know mortal mythologies. Where is it in your stories? If this place actually exists, then it’s possible that mortals have an accurate representation of it, too.”

Puppy
She/Her - FR+3
FR Writer/Artist Discord
aaaa
"Why are we so easy to kill?" Castor sighed, as if humans had had any say in it. "Maybe it's just that you guys are too powerful. Nobody needs to be that strong." He kept glancing back at Lekra. At one point, he went to grab his hand before deciding against it and pretending like he had been beckoning to him to hurry up.

"I don't know. It depends on which religion we're on about. Right at the front is my guess."
"Why are we so easy to kill?" Castor sighed, as if humans had had any say in it. "Maybe it's just that you guys are too powerful. Nobody needs to be that strong." He kept glancing back at Lekra. At one point, he went to grab his hand before deciding against it and pretending like he had been beckoning to him to hurry up.

"I don't know. It depends on which religion we're on about. Right at the front is my guess."
“It’s an unspoken law that all mortals must be easy to kill,” Lekra remarked matter-of-factly. “They’re practically the weakest things out there, yet they can hold so much power when used correctly. There’s enough want for them that creatures, like my kind, fight over them.” They paused. “Then, where’s the entrance?”
“It’s an unspoken law that all mortals must be easy to kill,” Lekra remarked matter-of-factly. “They’re practically the weakest things out there, yet they can hold so much power when used correctly. There’s enough want for them that creatures, like my kind, fight over them.” They paused. “Then, where’s the entrance?”

Puppy
She/Her - FR+3
FR Writer/Artist Discord
aaaa
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 33 34