Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ PuppyLuvr06
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34
Castor sat down, and started drawing the circle as Lekra had explained. "Do I just... think of where I want to go or something? And why can't I do the incantation? You never let me do anything."

The comment was quite harsh, all things considering.
Castor sat down, and started drawing the circle as Lekra had explained. "Do I just... think of where I want to go or something? And why can't I do the incantation? You never let me do anything."

The comment was quite harsh, all things considering.
“Just sit in the middle, I’ll do the rest.” Lekra dismissively gestured him off. “You can’t do it because you’ve never done it before, it’s full of eldritch words that need to be pronounced correctly, and if anything’s done wrong we could very well get lost between the vacancy of time and space itself. I don’t let you do anything because I know you’ll likely end up doing it wrong.” They didn’t seem to think about the other meaning their sincere and caring statement could have.
“Just sit in the middle, I’ll do the rest.” Lekra dismissively gestured him off. “You can’t do it because you’ve never done it before, it’s full of eldritch words that need to be pronounced correctly, and if anything’s done wrong we could very well get lost between the vacancy of time and space itself. I don’t let you do anything because I know you’ll likely end up doing it wrong.” They didn’t seem to think about the other meaning their sincere and caring statement could have.

Puppy
She/Her - FR+3
FR Writer/Artist Discord
aaaa
Castor scowled as he sat in the middle of the circle. "You don't trust me!" he accused. "Let me do it! Teach me!" He was clearly angry that Lekra had such little faith, clenching his fists as he spoke. His jaw moved forward, so his teeth hit against each other as he spoke. "Why don't you trust me? I could do it right if you taught me!"
Castor scowled as he sat in the middle of the circle. "You don't trust me!" he accused. "Let me do it! Teach me!" He was clearly angry that Lekra had such little faith, clenching his fists as he spoke. His jaw moved forward, so his teeth hit against each other as he spoke. "Why don't you trust me? I could do it right if you taught me!"
“This isn’t something I tell you once and you get it right. Magic takes time and energy and sometimes even a lifetime to properly hone. If you were to lack the responsibility to take care when using it then you could very well end up dying.” They paused, giving him a small chuckle. “Though I do thank you for the compliment, I must inform you that I’m a horrible teacher. It would help if the people I was trying to teach act like they know it all.”

Lekra gestured for him to stay quiet for a moment, beginning to mutter the words so quietly that Castor wouldn’t be able to hear them. They didn’t want him to try to do this on his own.
“This isn’t something I tell you once and you get it right. Magic takes time and energy and sometimes even a lifetime to properly hone. If you were to lack the responsibility to take care when using it then you could very well end up dying.” They paused, giving him a small chuckle. “Though I do thank you for the compliment, I must inform you that I’m a horrible teacher. It would help if the people I was trying to teach act like they know it all.”

Lekra gestured for him to stay quiet for a moment, beginning to mutter the words so quietly that Castor wouldn’t be able to hear them. They didn’t want him to try to do this on his own.

Puppy
She/Her - FR+3
FR Writer/Artist Discord
aaaa
"I don’t lack responsibility because you never give me any!" Castor snapped in annoyance. He was pouting by this point, one elbow on the floor and his chin resting on his open palm. "Fine, just do the dumb incantation so we can do what I want for once."

As usual, overly harsh, since Lekra rarely got a choice in what they were up to. He sat and thought of Cerberus, scowling the entire time. He figured the dog would be big enough that it wouldn’t even notice Castor landing upon its back.
"I don’t lack responsibility because you never give me any!" Castor snapped in annoyance. He was pouting by this point, one elbow on the floor and his chin resting on his open palm. "Fine, just do the dumb incantation so we can do what I want for once."

As usual, overly harsh, since Lekra rarely got a choice in what they were up to. He sat and thought of Cerberus, scowling the entire time. He figured the dog would be big enough that it wouldn’t even notice Castor landing upon its back.
Lekra decided to momentarily ignore him, continuing on with their chanting. It wasn’t long until they were done and able to focus on Castor again. They assumed they didn’t land in something’s mouth since they didn’t hear any immediate sound of roaring or other wild beast noises.

“Believe me, you take the responsibility away on your own. I have nothing to do with it at all.”
Lekra decided to momentarily ignore him, continuing on with their chanting. It wasn’t long until they were done and able to focus on Castor again. They assumed they didn’t land in something’s mouth since they didn’t hear any immediate sound of roaring or other wild beast noises.

“Believe me, you take the responsibility away on your own. I have nothing to do with it at all.”

Puppy
She/Her - FR+3
FR Writer/Artist Discord
aaaa
They hadn't landed on Cerberus' back either. In fact, the animal was nowhere to be seen. It was undeniable that they were in demonic lands: brimstone, wailing souls, and a steel gate were the immediate surroundings. There was the distant sound of running water, which Castor naturally seemed drawn towards.

"I can't take something away I never had in the first place," he grumbled under his breath as he moved towards the new sound.
They hadn't landed on Cerberus' back either. In fact, the animal was nowhere to be seen. It was undeniable that they were in demonic lands: brimstone, wailing souls, and a steel gate were the immediate surroundings. There was the distant sound of running water, which Castor naturally seemed drawn towards.

"I can't take something away I never had in the first place," he grumbled under his breath as he moved towards the new sound.
Lekra rolled their eyes and trailed behind Castor. “We have to be very careful. Don’t touch anything weird, don’t talk to anything that is very clearly made of fire, and ignore all offers people give you about immortality. Remember there’s always a cost.” They were only partically aware of the fact he was being lured to something, assuming they could just swerve him out of it if it became too dangerous.
Lekra rolled their eyes and trailed behind Castor. “We have to be very careful. Don’t touch anything weird, don’t talk to anything that is very clearly made of fire, and ignore all offers people give you about immortality. Remember there’s always a cost.” They were only partically aware of the fact he was being lured to something, assuming they could just swerve him out of it if it became too dangerous.

Puppy
She/Her - FR+3
FR Writer/Artist Discord
aaaa
"Why not?" Castor whined, not seeming to figure out it was because he was literally in Hell, surrounded by demons. "I want to be immortal. It'd be fun. I'd get to do way more stuff without you worrying about me dying." He sat down on the ground once they reached the body of water making the noise, a flowing river which glowed eerily. Castor suddenly had the urge to just... lean into it, so he went to do so, arm outstretched, touching the water with a small smile.
"Why not?" Castor whined, not seeming to figure out it was because he was literally in Hell, surrounded by demons. "I want to be immortal. It'd be fun. I'd get to do way more stuff without you worrying about me dying." He sat down on the ground once they reached the body of water making the noise, a flowing river which glowed eerily. Castor suddenly had the urge to just... lean into it, so he went to do so, arm outstretched, touching the water with a small smile.
“WHAT DID I JUST TELL YOU ABOUT NOT TOUCHING ANYTHING?!” Lekra wasn’t capable of manipulating objects. Trigger certain events in the world to use to their advantage, yes, but all and out picking up a stick was impossible. They tried their best to a way to continue talking and work on a way to get Castor away from the water at the same time. “When someone tells you you can become immortal, there’s always a catch. Like an eye-for-an-eye kind of situation. Often times, though, the bottom text isn’t revealed until after the effects are irreversible.”
“WHAT DID I JUST TELL YOU ABOUT NOT TOUCHING ANYTHING?!” Lekra wasn’t capable of manipulating objects. Trigger certain events in the world to use to their advantage, yes, but all and out picking up a stick was impossible. They tried their best to a way to continue talking and work on a way to get Castor away from the water at the same time. “When someone tells you you can become immortal, there’s always a catch. Like an eye-for-an-eye kind of situation. Often times, though, the bottom text isn’t revealed until after the effects are irreversible.”

Puppy
She/Her - FR+3
FR Writer/Artist Discord
aaaa
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34