Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WoF *Soaring Heights* (OPEN)
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 96 97
[quote name="itzflerkin" date="2020-02-19 15:07:17" ] hensbane im new to fr rp can i join a dorm....?(its OK if no im just bored and enjoy rping) here's my oc Name: Aspen Gender:F Sexuality: Bi Tribe:1/2 ice , 1/2 water(i dunno what this is but i assume its sorta like a flight?) Des: Elegant and medium size.She has a sorta bossy vibe to her Personality:Outgoing and extroverted.The walls hate her and the floors a bully(aka she's clumsy).A bit paranoid bc her old friends were mean and backstabbing.She knows a bunch about physics and animals(familiars?). (pls ping if i can join or not) [/quote] This is for the Wings of Fire book series! If you have read it, then make your character accordingly, but this is a completely different fandom. You can still join, but i think it would be a little confusing for you if you haven't read the series yet- @itzflerkin
itzflerkin wrote on 2020-02-19 15:07:17:
hensbane im new to fr rp can i join a dorm....?(its OK if no im just bored and enjoy rping)

here's my oc

Name: Aspen
Sexuality: Bi
Tribe:1/2 ice , 1/2 water(i dunno what this is but i assume its sorta like a flight?)
Des: Elegant and medium size.She has a sorta bossy vibe to her
Personality:Outgoing and extroverted.The walls hate her and the floors a bully(aka she's clumsy).A bit paranoid bc her old friends were mean and backstabbing.She knows a bunch about physics and animals(familiars?).

(pls ping if i can join or not)
This is for the Wings of Fire book series! If you have read it, then make your character accordingly, but this is a completely different fandom. You can still join, but i think it would be a little confusing for you if you haven't read the series yet-

@itzflerkin
tumblr-66bae5dcc051242ddee184e33cc68d47-9a6e08ce-500.gif _
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
“Ha! Well, I’m already stunted so I gues it’s not that bad!” Cas said happily, chuckling a bit.
“Azura....I’ll try to remember that. Uh..yep. Mom was a NightWing,” he said, not elaborating further.
“You talk weird. I like that.”
“Ha! Well, I’m already stunted so I gues it’s not that bad!” Cas said happily, chuckling a bit.
“Azura....I’ll try to remember that. Uh..yep. Mom was a NightWing,” he said, not elaborating further.
“You talk weird. I like that.”
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
Elle and Wolf made their way to Literature class. It was a... boring room. The teacher was a grumpy looking Mudwing/Nightwing hybrid...

Elle paused to wait for Ser.
Elle and Wolf made their way to Literature class. It was a... boring room. The teacher was a grumpy looking Mudwing/Nightwing hybrid...

Elle paused to wait for Ser.
oof maaaannn
Serac was still cleaning up because he was slow.
Serac was still cleaning up because he was slow.
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
[quote name="itzflerkin" date="2020-02-19 15:07:17" ] @hensbane im new to fr rp can i join a dorm....?(its OK if no im just bored and enjoy rping) here's my oc Name: Aspen Gender:F Sexuality: Bi Tribe:1/2 ice , 1/2 water(i dunno what this is but i assume its sorta like a flight?) Des: Elegant and medium size.She has a sorta bossy vibe to her Personality:Outgoing and extroverted.The walls hate her and the floors a bully(aka she's clumsy).A bit paranoid bc her old friends were mean and backstabbing.She knows a bunch about physics and animals(familiars?). (pls ping if i can join or not) [/quote] @Itzflerkin I would suggest you find another rp, love! I would love to have you join, but I don't want you to be lost or confused. This is based on a book series, and if you haven't read them a lot of this won't make sense.
itzflerkin wrote on 2020-02-19 15:07:17:
@hensbane im new to fr rp can i join a dorm....?(its OK if no im just bored and enjoy rping)

here's my oc

Name: Aspen
Sexuality: Bi
Tribe:1/2 ice , 1/2 water(i dunno what this is but i assume its sorta like a flight?)
Des: Elegant and medium size.She has a sorta bossy vibe to her
Personality:Outgoing and extroverted.The walls hate her and the floors a bully(aka she's clumsy).A bit paranoid bc her old friends were mean and backstabbing.She knows a bunch about physics and animals(familiars?).

(pls ping if i can join or not)

@Itzflerkin

I would suggest you find another rp, love! I would love to have you join, but I don't want you to be lost or confused. This is based on a book series, and if you haven't read them a lot of this won't make sense.
oof maaaannn
Elle was a faithful girl and waited still.
Elle was a faithful girl and waited still.
oof maaaannn
'Okay. I'm full IceWing.' She walked alongside them. Being shorter than most dragons meant her strides weren't as long, but she made up for that with gracefulness.
'Okay. I'm full IceWing.' She walked alongside them. Being shorter than most dragons meant her strides weren't as long, but she made up for that with gracefulness.
nZJa3n3.png
Blizzard pushed the classroom door open and sighed dramatically, “I’m fail this class man.” Blizzard said jokingly and chuckled, then stuck his tongue out like a dragonet. Blizzard decided to take a seat at the back of the classroom. He smiled and curled his scorpion tail up, not wanting to hit anyone with his sharp tail.
Blizzard pushed the classroom door open and sighed dramatically, “I’m fail this class man.” Blizzard said jokingly and chuckled, then stuck his tongue out like a dragonet. Blizzard decided to take a seat at the back of the classroom. He smiled and curled his scorpion tail up, not wanting to hit anyone with his sharp tail.
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
The teacher made a face at Blizzard.
The teacher made a face at Blizzard.
oof maaaannn
Azura walked in and noticed another dragoness. (Elle) She looked apprehensive, like something bad was going happen, so Azura walked over and sat next to her.
Azura walked in and noticed another dragoness. (Elle) She looked apprehensive, like something bad was going happen, so Azura walked over and sat next to her.
nZJa3n3.png
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 96 97