Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WoF *Soaring Heights* (OPEN)
"I didn't understand any word that came out of your mouth except explosion-" Ico giggled, but gave his friend a thumbs-up. "That sounds cool, though. What does....visCAUSEtitty mean?" Ico asked, tilting his head.
"I didn't understand any word that came out of your mouth except explosion-" Ico giggled, but gave his friend a thumbs-up. "That sounds cool, though. What does....visCAUSEtitty mean?" Ico asked, tilting his head.
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
"Viscosity," Frog said gently, giggling a bit. "It's how thick a certain substance is. Like...Like syrup! That has a higher viscosity since its super slow and thick. Water has little to no viscosity since its super flowy and free moving!"

His tail wagged as he talked about it. "Sorry if I'm confusing you!"
"Viscosity," Frog said gently, giggling a bit. "It's how thick a certain substance is. Like...Like syrup! That has a higher viscosity since its super slow and thick. Water has little to no viscosity since its super flowy and free moving!"

His tail wagged as he talked about it. "Sorry if I'm confusing you!"
tumblr-66bae5dcc051242ddee184e33cc68d47-9a6e08ce-500.gif _
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
"Oh, I see. Syrrrup. Mmm. Have you ever tried syrup made by LeafWings? It's sooo good." Ico asked, going off-topic.
"Oh, I see. Syrrrup. Mmm. Have you ever tried syrup made by LeafWings? It's sooo good." Ico asked, going off-topic.
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
Blizzard sat there and did doodles of food on his paper, not caring about the class. He blinked and glanced up to the board, feeling the Nightwing-Mudwing teacher’s eyes glare at him. Blizzard bit his tongue and started writing.
Blizzard sat there and did doodles of food on his paper, not caring about the class. He blinked and glanced up to the board, feeling the Nightwing-Mudwing teacher’s eyes glare at him. Blizzard bit his tongue and started writing.
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
@hensbane tysm for telling b4 i commited!
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
"I can't say that I have," Frog murmured, tapping a claw to their chin. "I haven't had much experience with outside things. I stayed in Pyrrhia and whatever they had I had, I suppose. You'll have to find some for us, then!"

~~

Akihiko scratched at his head before he got out his notebook. Might as well take some form of notes.

~~

Requiem gave a faint smile to the teacher. She didn't like it when teachers didn't like her. Her tutors were always kind, but the ones that weren't...it made her want to cry and try to make it better at the same time.
"I can't say that I have," Frog murmured, tapping a claw to their chin. "I haven't had much experience with outside things. I stayed in Pyrrhia and whatever they had I had, I suppose. You'll have to find some for us, then!"

~~

Akihiko scratched at his head before he got out his notebook. Might as well take some form of notes.

~~

Requiem gave a faint smile to the teacher. She didn't like it when teachers didn't like her. Her tutors were always kind, but the ones that weren't...it made her want to cry and try to make it better at the same time.
tumblr-66bae5dcc051242ddee184e33cc68d47-9a6e08ce-500.gif _
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
Cas was just emptily drawing on his paper. More like....angrily scribbling, actually. He seemed to be proud though as he leaned back in his seat to put his legs on his desk, nonchalant.

-

Serac was taking studious notes.
Cas was just emptily drawing on his paper. More like....angrily scribbling, actually. He seemed to be proud though as he leaned back in his seat to put his legs on his desk, nonchalant.

-

Serac was taking studious notes.
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
Blizzard grabbed a new piece of paper and wrote a message on it saying, “Hey Cas :3”. Blizzard folded the paper up and looked over to Cas, then chunked the piece of paper at him.
Blizzard grabbed a new piece of paper and wrote a message on it saying, “Hey Cas :3”. Blizzard folded the paper up and looked over to Cas, then chunked the piece of paper at him.
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
Cas caught it. What an absolute chad.
“Hi bliz man!” he wrote back, throwing it back.
Cas caught it. What an absolute chad.
“Hi bliz man!” he wrote back, throwing it back.
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love