Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WoF *Soaring Heights* (OPEN)
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 96 97
“That’s a very exotic name,” he said, nodding happily, “Blizz Boy. That’s nice. You gonna be a rapper?” Cas said.
“Overcast. Cas.” he said, “So where y’all from?”
“That’s a very exotic name,” he said, nodding happily, “Blizz Boy. That’s nice. You gonna be a rapper?” Cas said.
“Overcast. Cas.” he said, “So where y’all from?”
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
Blizzard blinked as Overcast spoke, but ignored the way he spoke. “Well, I’ve bounced around from the Night Kingdom, to the Sand Kingdom, and to the Ice Kingdom.” Blizzard said, it was easy to tell that Blizzard was mixed with three tribes. Blizzard flicked his scorpion tail and glanced around the area.
Blizzard blinked as Overcast spoke, but ignored the way he spoke. “Well, I’ve bounced around from the Night Kingdom, to the Sand Kingdom, and to the Ice Kingdom.” Blizzard said, it was easy to tell that Blizzard was mixed with three tribes. Blizzard flicked his scorpion tail and glanced around the area.
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
Tilting his head to the side, Akihiko wasn't quite sure what that meant. Was that an order? No...it didn't seem like one. More like a suggestion.

How would he do that while trying to minimize harm?

"I am from the eastern coast of Pantala," he said, blinking. Rapper? "And yes, I was told my mother gave it to me. Apparently it has a special meaning, but I have yet to figure it out."
Tilting his head to the side, Akihiko wasn't quite sure what that meant. Was that an order? No...it didn't seem like one. More like a suggestion.

How would he do that while trying to minimize harm?

"I am from the eastern coast of Pantala," he said, blinking. Rapper? "And yes, I was told my mother gave it to me. Apparently it has a special meaning, but I have yet to figure it out."
tumblr-66bae5dcc051242ddee184e33cc68d47-9a6e08ce-500.gif _
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
“Niiight Kingdom!” he said, going for a high five with Blizz Man. “Oh. Pantala. My mom took me on a trip there once when I was little but I don’t remember it very well. Well, you simply are a special dragon.” he said flirtatiously before bursting into a little laugh. He was simply hilarious.
“Niiight Kingdom!” he said, going for a high five with Blizz Man. “Oh. Pantala. My mom took me on a trip there once when I was little but I don’t remember it very well. Well, you simply are a special dragon.” he said flirtatiously before bursting into a little laugh. He was simply hilarious.

Blizzard blinked and lifted his paw, softly hit Overcast hand. This dragon is weird, but funny. Blizzard thought with a soft smile. Blizzard curled his scorpion tail around his leg and looked to Akihito. “My mother told me a lot about Pantala, I think she said something about her sister living in the Jewel Hive with her newest mate.” Blizzard said, his ear flicked back slightly.
Blizzard blinked and lifted his paw, softly hit Overcast hand. This dragon is weird, but funny. Blizzard thought with a soft smile. Blizzard curled his scorpion tail around his leg and looked to Akihito. “My mother told me a lot about Pantala, I think she said something about her sister living in the Jewel Hive with her newest mate.” Blizzard said, his ear flicked back slightly.
• Lesbian
• HS student
hPrVqAH.png
"From what I have seen, it is a very beautiful place," Akihiko said kindly, nodding as he tried to process the tone of the second statement, eyes filling with confusion. That laugh, though, made him think it was a joke, so he just gave a slight grin.

"Quite a lot of dragons have begun moving to Pantala," Akihiko now said, more like stating a fact than anything. "I wonder why."
"From what I have seen, it is a very beautiful place," Akihiko said kindly, nodding as he tried to process the tone of the second statement, eyes filling with confusion. That laugh, though, made him think it was a joke, so he just gave a slight grin.

"Quite a lot of dragons have begun moving to Pantala," Akihiko now said, more like stating a fact than anything. "I wonder why."
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
Azura smiles at the budding friendship and walks off. Maybe Cas wasn't too bad. Just overwhelming. She sits down at her pad and starts to draw Akihiko.
Azura smiles at the budding friendship and walks off. Maybe Cas wasn't too bad. Just overwhelming. She sits down at her pad and starts to draw Akihiko.
nZJa3n3.png
“Well, I’m sure it’s beautiful. Like y’all.” he said happily, flicking his wings around to carefully fold them by his sides decisively. Wow, these dragons were hopeless. As if they didn’t know how flirting worked.
He was sure his mom had one upped Blizz man as she had taken him there. His mom was the best dragon he had ever met-despite his rough relations with his aunt and grandparents, his family was strong enough with only her.

His grandparents had actually just called his mother a ‘dirty *****’ and abandoned her, so. And he had only met his father once, just enough for him to witness him selling some illegal Moonscales to someone at a street corner.
Unsavory dude.
“Well, I’m sure it’s beautiful. Like y’all.” he said happily, flicking his wings around to carefully fold them by his sides decisively. Wow, these dragons were hopeless. As if they didn’t know how flirting worked.
He was sure his mom had one upped Blizz man as she had taken him there. His mom was the best dragon he had ever met-despite his rough relations with his aunt and grandparents, his family was strong enough with only her.

His grandparents had actually just called his mother a ‘dirty *****’ and abandoned her, so. And he had only met his father once, just enough for him to witness him selling some illegal Moonscales to someone at a street corner.
Unsavory dude.

Blizzard glanced away for a second and quickly looked back at Overcast, “U-Uh..” Blizzard mumbled, his voice barely audible. His scorpion tail twitched. Is this what it feels like to be flirted with? Blizzard thought and he lightly pinched the side of Cas’s shoulder, “You’re funny Cas.” Blizzard said with a chuckle and glanced over to Akihito.

“I know I’m not the beautiful one, so it’s you Akihito.” Blizzard said with a light-hearted smile, then chuckled. Blizzard through his head back chuckling at himself. He didn’t know who this flirting worked, but if felt fun to do.
Blizzard glanced away for a second and quickly looked back at Overcast, “U-Uh..” Blizzard mumbled, his voice barely audible. His scorpion tail twitched. Is this what it feels like to be flirted with? Blizzard thought and he lightly pinched the side of Cas’s shoulder, “You’re funny Cas.” Blizzard said with a chuckle and glanced over to Akihito.

“I know I’m not the beautiful one, so it’s you Akihito.” Blizzard said with a light-hearted smile, then chuckled. Blizzard through his head back chuckling at himself. He didn’t know who this flirting worked, but if felt fun to do.
• Lesbian
• HS student
hPrVqAH.png
Akihiko listened to the conversation unfold and glanced over at Azura, craning his head to see what she was working on before he heard the compliment in his direction.

"I think you are quite beautiful," he told him kindly. "Your scales are nice."
Akihiko listened to the conversation unfold and glanced over at Azura, craning his head to see what she was working on before he heard the compliment in his direction.

"I think you are quite beautiful," he told him kindly. "Your scales are nice."
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 96 97