Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wings Of Hope [OOC]
1 2 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 281
[quote name="NovaBorn" date="2020-11-25 07:44:18" ] Cygnus just landed at freckles meeting last post I think [/quote] Let's just pretend she's been sulking outside not sure where she's supposed to go or if someone will call her in or just melting in the heat. Let's hope they find her before she melts into a nightwing puddle.
NovaBorn wrote on 2020-11-25 07:44:18:
Cygnus just landed at freckles meeting last post I think
Let's just pretend she's been sulking outside not sure where she's supposed to go or if someone will call her in or just melting in the heat.

Let's hope they find her before she melts into a nightwing puddle.
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
[quote name="AndromedaFlight" date="2020-11-25 20:07:52" ] [quote name="NovaBorn" date="2020-11-25 07:44:18" ] Cygnus just landed at freckles meeting last post I think [/quote] Let's just pretend she's been sulking outside not sure where she's supposed to go or if someone will call her in or just melting in the heat. Let's hope they find her before she melts into a nightwing puddle. [/quote] the melted nightwing puddle holds a hand up and croaks out a hello
AndromedaFlight wrote on 2020-11-25 20:07:52:
Let's just pretend she's been sulking outside not sure where she's supposed to go or if someone will call her in or just melting in the heat.

the melted nightwing puddle holds a hand up and croaks out a hello
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
Oop
Oop
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
[quote name="NovaBorn" date="2020-11-26 13:50:57" ] [quote name="AndromedaFlight" date="2020-11-25 20:07:52" ] [quote name="NovaBorn" date="2020-11-25 07:44:18" ] Cygnus just landed at freckles meeting last post I think [/quote] Let's just pretend she's been sulking outside not sure where she's supposed to go or if someone will call her in or just melting in the heat. Let's hope they find her before she melts into a nightwing puddle. [/quote] the melted nightwing puddle holds a hand up and croaks out a hello [/quote] The icewings just waltz in and put her in a fish bowl and kidnap her. Or Mightwings: Oh hey, the queen's making an announcement Random Nightwing: Wheels in a fishbowl on a cart Cygnus: gloopy hand emerges from puddle in fishbowl and scares the nightwings out of their wits
NovaBorn wrote on 2020-11-26 13:50:57:
AndromedaFlight wrote on 2020-11-25 20:07:52:

the melted nightwing puddle holds a hand up and croaks out a hello
The icewings just waltz in and put her in a fish bowl and kidnap her.

Or

Mightwings: Oh hey, the queen's making an announcement

Random Nightwing: Wheels in a fishbowl on a cart

Cygnus: gloopy hand emerges from puddle in fishbowl and scares the nightwings out of their wits
7zcCDc4.png
I find

Qibli so forgettable

off topic i know but man
Like personality wise, I just.....dont remember like a thing

anyone else?
I find

Qibli so forgettable

off topic i know but man

anyone else?
BcpIF1O.png
[quote name="LostOnTheMoon" date="2020-11-28 11:56:34" ] I find Qibli so forgettable off topic i know but man Like personality wise, I just.....dont remember like a thing anyone else? [/quote] Bro I remember liking his book and him but?? His relationship with moon I have NOTHING on and literally most everything besides a little with turtle and the end smh,, I should probably re read Turtle i think is my favourite just because I read escaping peril recently and his freindship with peril and peril herself who on second reading i actually like alot *holds gently*
LostOnTheMoon wrote on 2020-11-28 11:56:34:
I find

Qibli so forgettable

off topic i know but man

anyone else?
Bro I remember liking his book and him but?? His relationship with moon I have NOTHING on and literally most everything besides a little with turtle and the end smh,, I should probably re read
Turtle i think is my favourite just because I read escaping peril recently and his freindship with peril and peril herself who on second reading i actually like alot *holds gently*
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
[quote name="LostOnTheMoon" date="2020-11-28 11:56:34" ] I find Qibli so forgettable off topic i know but man Like personality wise, I just.....dont remember like a thing anyone else? [/quote] I enjoyed his character the first read, but heeeeeehhhhhhhhhh I find him much more overrated *cough cough* love triangle drama *cough* now, and kinda forgettable. TBH, after a while, you forget about most characters. I haven't read glory's book in a while and I have no memory of her character besides being Tsunami but less 'punch people in the face first'.
I find

Qibli so forgettable

off topic i know but man

anyone else?
I enjoyed his character the first read, but heeeeeehhhhhhhhhh
I find him much more overrated *cough cough* love triangle drama *cough* now, and kinda forgettable.
TBH, after a while, you forget about most characters.
I haven't read glory's book in a while and I have no memory of her character besides being Tsunami but less 'punch people in the face first'.
7zcCDc4.png
[quote name="LostOnTheMoon" date="2020-11-28 11:56:34" ] I find Qibli so forgettable off topic i know but man Like personality wise, I just.....dont remember like a thing anyone else? [/quote] dudeEE he was like mY fAvOiRiTe wHHaAT??? Him and Turtle are me favs ALSO I feel like Moon and Qibli would have a much healthier long-term relationship ^^ Now, I did [I]not[/i] like Moon. Mary-Sue *bleck* (edit: ookaayy I did like her but I think she could have been written differently.) Edit: Side note- I'm going on a mini-hiatus, just thought I'd tell you guys ;^;
I find

Qibli so forgettable

off topic i know but man

anyone else?
dudeEE he was like mY fAvOiRiTe
wHHaAT???
Him and Turtle are me favs

ALSO I feel like Moon and Qibli would have a much healthier long-term relationship ^^

Now, I did not like Moon. Mary-Sue *bleck* (edit: ookaayy I did like her but I think she could have been written differently.)

Edit: Side note- I'm going on a mini-hiatus, just thought I'd tell you guys ;^;
HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her
Give me Pumpkin Spice before I remove your kneecap privileges

Moon's a little eeeehhhhhhhhhh, personally.
(Little warning, a LOT of opinions coming up. You'll have your own thoughts, and that's cool. Just take my ranting with a grain of salt)

If you want an anxiety bab, Turtle's your guy. He has good motivation and builds on it well. Moon's kinda......weird and over the top. I haven't read the book in who knows how long, so take it with a grain of salt. I don't like the love triangle drama and just wish the fandom could make up their mind.

((Supportive poly-relationships exist? Just ship the three like that and move on...? Please? I just wanna go back to the better ships with actual build up and development))

Also nightwings need the ban hammer now before they become the 'fix it all tool/OP gods'. Moon's power is very annoying to me. She just gets random visions and that's that. The concept of mindreading is SUPER boring to me, I'd rather experience a character's thoughts and motivations, not have them read to me like a drilling handbook.
I find Clearsight's power much more satisfying. There are tons of ways to play with the futures and explore the 'what ifs'.
But Moon......eugh no thanks. I wish they wiped the mindreading from her and actually explored her futuresight more. But of course they needed a free way for her to communicate with the OP god-king of gary stues, so yeah.

Just.....ehhhh shoehorning in a random mindreader would have been slightly better if they wanted one. I mean, that's basically Listener and more than half the fandom remembers and doesn't complain about her. At least as far as I know. And wipe the 'omg moon was hatched in the rainforest' thing. Logically, she probably wouldn't be the only one hatching there. The survival rate is negotiable though.

So yeah my very long complaints about the character that could have been a very interesting window into nightwing life! Fatespeaker would have been better tbh
Moon's a little eeeehhhhhhhhhh, personally.
(Little warning, a LOT of opinions coming up. You'll have your own thoughts, and that's cool. Just take my ranting with a grain of salt)

If you want an anxiety bab, Turtle's your guy. He has good motivation and builds on it well. Moon's kinda......weird and over the top. I haven't read the book in who knows how long, so take it with a grain of salt. I don't like the love triangle drama and just wish the fandom could make up their mind.

((Supportive poly-relationships exist? Just ship the three like that and move on...? Please? I just wanna go back to the better ships with actual build up and development))

Also nightwings need the ban hammer now before they become the 'fix it all tool/OP gods'. Moon's power is very annoying to me. She just gets random visions and that's that. The concept of mindreading is SUPER boring to me, I'd rather experience a character's thoughts and motivations, not have them read to me like a drilling handbook.
I find Clearsight's power much more satisfying. There are tons of ways to play with the futures and explore the 'what ifs'.
But Moon......eugh no thanks. I wish they wiped the mindreading from her and actually explored her futuresight more. But of course they needed a free way for her to communicate with the OP god-king of gary stues, so yeah.

Just.....ehhhh shoehorning in a random mindreader would have been slightly better if they wanted one. I mean, that's basically Listener and more than half the fandom remembers and doesn't complain about her. At least as far as I know. And wipe the 'omg moon was hatched in the rainforest' thing. Logically, she probably wouldn't be the only one hatching there. The survival rate is negotiable though.

So yeah my very long complaints about the character that could have been a very interesting window into nightwing life! Fatespeaker would have been better tbh
7zcCDc4.png
nobody"

not a single soul:

me: What if Tide sounded like Hatsune Miku
nobody"

not a single soul:

me: What if Tide sounded like Hatsune Miku
BcpIF1O.png
1 2 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 281