Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wings Of Hope [OOC]
1 2 ... 274 275 276 277 278 ... 280 281
AH YES I'M ALL OVER THAT BOOK

Snowfall was a bit of a brat in Winter's book (I could go on a whole rant about that book, but moving on), but I would absolutely LOVE to see an 'Anemone' shift. The cinnamonbun turning into a brat, but vice versa this time! ALSO LYNX YES LYNX MY BABY.
I'm all over those blue-spotted ladies and yee Foxflake and Snowlynx
MMMMM more icewing lore and royal life!!! I would absolutely love a 7th to 5th circle perspective to round this all out! The 'superiority' thing gets annoying though, but hey, better than 30000000 nightwing books.
I'm rooting for a Jereboa book next, but Sora or Umber would be so much fun. We need another mudwing perspective! And a Rainwing!

This is turning into a rant, but YES I NEED THIS BOOK

((I don't like Jereboa being the cause of the lack of animus magic. I mean, she saw Luna first-hand. I'm gonna sit in my little 'Stonemover did it because he doesn't know about any of this and thinks it's a harmless fix and still has his magic' corner and live here till this gets neatly tied up))
AH YES I'M ALL OVER THAT BOOK

Snowfall was a bit of a brat in Winter's book (I could go on a whole rant about that book, but moving on), but I would absolutely LOVE to see an 'Anemone' shift. The cinnamonbun turning into a brat, but vice versa this time! ALSO LYNX YES LYNX MY BABY.
I'm all over those blue-spotted ladies and yee Foxflake and Snowlynx
MMMMM more icewing lore and royal life!!! I would absolutely love a 7th to 5th circle perspective to round this all out! The 'superiority' thing gets annoying though, but hey, better than 30000000 nightwing books.
I'm rooting for a Jereboa book next, but Sora or Umber would be so much fun. We need another mudwing perspective! And a Rainwing!

This is turning into a rant, but YES I NEED THIS BOOK

((I don't like Jereboa being the cause of the lack of animus magic. I mean, she saw Luna first-hand. I'm gonna sit in my little 'Stonemover did it because he doesn't know about any of this and thinks it's a harmless fix and still has his magic' corner and live here till this gets neatly tied up))
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
I'm not as desperate to get the AMAZING new Ancients, but I'm broke, so hey. Call me biased. I spent all my money on the ingredients for another cool new deer familiar
I'm not as desperate to get the AMAZING new Ancients, but I'm broke, so hey. Call me biased. I spent all my money on the ingredients for another cool new deer familiar
7zcCDc4.png
Ngl I kinda want a Flame perspective.
Emotional angry SkyWings are my favorite. He just needs someone who actually cares about him. Yeah he's a little bit homicidal uh- uh dragons change right?

Idek xDD
Ngl I kinda want a Flame perspective.
Emotional angry SkyWings are my favorite. He just needs someone who actually cares about him. Yeah he's a little bit homicidal uh- uh dragons change right?

Idek xDD
HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her
Give me Pumpkin Spice before I remove your kneecap privileges

Mph, I'm kinda leaning towards Flame and Umber getting together cuz Umber is precious and Flame needs a sweet, supportive boyfriend.
But hey, I haven't read Moon Rising in a while and there's a better supportive pairing for them
But hey, take my opinions with a grain of salt since I'm into plenty of odd ships. Not ones like Whirpool and anyone, just weird-ish ones that I think are cute enough.

I'm just gonna hope we get to see both guys get some development in the books :D
Always a peep for some good old character development.
Mph, I'm kinda leaning towards Flame and Umber getting together cuz Umber is precious and Flame needs a sweet, supportive boyfriend.
But hey, I haven't read Moon Rising in a while and there's a better supportive pairing for them
But hey, take my opinions with a grain of salt since I'm into plenty of odd ships. Not ones like Whirpool and anyone, just weird-ish ones that I think are cute enough.

I'm just gonna hope we get to see both guys get some development in the books :D
Always a peep for some good old character development.
7zcCDc4.png
Do you think Ice wing blood is blue because of asthetics or because its anti freeze

Big brain
Do you think Ice wing blood is blue because of asthetics or because its anti freeze

Big brain
BcpIF1O.png
xDDD

anti freeze
definitely
xDDD

anti freeze
definitely
HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her
Give me Pumpkin Spice before I remove your kneecap privileges

illuminati music

I'm gonna side with aesthetic?????

Plus Winter's ears are pink on the cover art.

Suspicious
illuminati music

I'm gonna side with aesthetic?????

Plus Winter's ears are pink on the cover art.

Suspicious
7zcCDc4.png
aesthetic I'm guessing
now you just made me think of the blue bloods intro except it's all Icewings
oh no
aesthetic I'm guessing
now you just made me think of the blue bloods intro except it's all Icewings
oh no
Honestly, anti freeze sounds like something that would buff up their frost breath XD
Honestly, anti freeze sounds like something that would buff up their frost breath XD
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
Now I just imagine Icewings puffing away on anti-freeze like those asthma thingies I forgot the name of to get buff.
Now I just imagine Icewings puffing away on anti-freeze like those asthma thingies I forgot the name of to get buff.
7zcCDc4.png
1 2 ... 274 275 276 277 278 ... 280 281