Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wings Of Hope [Closed ;>;]
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 69 70
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/MaIWs4r.jpg[/img] [size=7][i][font=new times roman]Moonwalker[/font=new times roman][/i][/size=7] [font=new times roman]She blinked and looked away slightly. She grumbled gently and collapsed down onto the ground. Moonwalker looked to Wonderberry and sighed, hopefully she wasn’t killed or anything. She glanced over to Zephyr and gently smiled. She shifted herself closer to the bars and pushed her hand through the bars, just letting it rest there. The Nightwing closed her eyes and softly hummed to herself. ( *Short post noise* )
MaIWs4r.jpg
Moonwalker

She blinked and looked away slightly. She grumbled gently and collapsed down onto the ground. Moonwalker looked to Wonderberry and sighed, hopefully she wasn’t killed or anything. She glanced over to Zephyr and gently smiled. She shifted herself closer to the bars and pushed her hand through the bars, just letting it rest there. The Nightwing closed her eyes and softly hummed to herself.
( *Short post noise* )
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
Auruem

The SandWing grinned. "I've got something in mind, although it is... well, risky, to say the least." He raised a brow at her when she asked about him repeating himself, and flicked his mane out of his eye before answering.
"I'm fine with it, although I'm not sure if she'll respond-"

He was a bit flaberghasted when Fossil asked about the barb on his tail. He curled it up to the light, a curious look on his face but also a bit intruiged.
"I'm.. not sure." He squinted at the stinger- it was the same rich brown as the freckles which scattered across his body, but there were amorphous blobs of rich, venomous green scattered on it, mostly concentrated in the middle of the stinger. Reckless had the same pattern on her own... His thoughts travelled to his daughter, hoping she was alright and they weren't being tortured in a prison somewhere right now. Maybe he should have made her stay...

No. She had to figure things out herself. He ran his talons over his mane, pulling it back out of his face, and then tilted his head at Fossil. He looked at her tail, then back at hers... a thought came to mind, distracting him from Reckless and instead helping him focus on the task at hand.
"Quicksand, Sidewinder- go see if you can. Just... stab something or other inatimate and see what happens." His gaze flicked over to the red-hued SandWing and the grayish SandWing near the corner of the room, and they both hurried away, a little annoyed with Auruem's sudden order but obedient nonetheless.

"Fossil- You may have given me a rather striking idea." He chuckled at her, a silly grin on his face when he turned back to the maps. It was quickly replaced with a more serious look, although his smile was not gone.
"I'll share the plans with you- but I do believe that it'd be best for you to be around to discuss things with the NightWing and RainWing Queens, as well, if they show up. I would be honored to have you as a guest here in Summerset for a couple of days, if that would be possible. I understand you have a nation to run yourself, but these meetings are less confusing if all tribes included are around to hear what the others have to say-"

He was interrupted as a shale gray courier came sliding into the room, letter in hand. They bounded up beside Auruem, half his size, and gave a small letter to him. It was signed by the NightWing Queen.
"Ah, thank you Shale!" He said pleasantly before opening it. The little courier beamed and jogged out of the room as quickly as she appeared, her stingerless tail slithering behind her.

Auruem read the letter, then set it down on the table. "Cygnus will be joining us in a day or so, Fossil. Now... on to the more strategic side of things..." He pulled out a map from the mess of papers on the table, which was dotted with little red and green thumb tacks.
"My plan centers around the MudWings to attack the SkyWings where their armies aren't as strong- basically drawing their attention away from our largest trade cities so we can reclaim them before the attrition becomes something we cannot recover from," He paused and then glanced at the Night Kingdom.
"If Cygnus cooperates... well, trade with them will also strengthen both of our kingdoms, and having soothsayers and mind-readers on our side is an enormous advantage. I would hope she would agree with my thoughts and send aide to your side- that way, you can fight the SeaWings while still keeping the SkyWings attention turned away until we can regain out footing."

There were several things he wasn't sharing though- things he was hoping to use against the SeaWings, but in secret. Things that would break apart their leader until he was unable to rule his kingdom. The SandWing's mind traveled to the recent information on his family...
A little hybrid dragonet popped into his mind, and with a darkened gaze he remembered what he'd done for Solar those few years ago.

This... well, it'd be worse.

And hopefully it'd tear him apart.
Auruem

The SandWing grinned. "I've got something in mind, although it is... well, risky, to say the least." He raised a brow at her when she asked about him repeating himself, and flicked his mane out of his eye before answering.
"I'm fine with it, although I'm not sure if she'll respond-"

He was a bit flaberghasted when Fossil asked about the barb on his tail. He curled it up to the light, a curious look on his face but also a bit intruiged.
"I'm.. not sure." He squinted at the stinger- it was the same rich brown as the freckles which scattered across his body, but there were amorphous blobs of rich, venomous green scattered on it, mostly concentrated in the middle of the stinger. Reckless had the same pattern on her own... His thoughts travelled to his daughter, hoping she was alright and they weren't being tortured in a prison somewhere right now. Maybe he should have made her stay...

No. She had to figure things out herself. He ran his talons over his mane, pulling it back out of his face, and then tilted his head at Fossil. He looked at her tail, then back at hers... a thought came to mind, distracting him from Reckless and instead helping him focus on the task at hand.
"Quicksand, Sidewinder- go see if you can. Just... stab something or other inatimate and see what happens." His gaze flicked over to the red-hued SandWing and the grayish SandWing near the corner of the room, and they both hurried away, a little annoyed with Auruem's sudden order but obedient nonetheless.

"Fossil- You may have given me a rather striking idea." He chuckled at her, a silly grin on his face when he turned back to the maps. It was quickly replaced with a more serious look, although his smile was not gone.
"I'll share the plans with you- but I do believe that it'd be best for you to be around to discuss things with the NightWing and RainWing Queens, as well, if they show up. I would be honored to have you as a guest here in Summerset for a couple of days, if that would be possible. I understand you have a nation to run yourself, but these meetings are less confusing if all tribes included are around to hear what the others have to say-"

He was interrupted as a shale gray courier came sliding into the room, letter in hand. They bounded up beside Auruem, half his size, and gave a small letter to him. It was signed by the NightWing Queen.
"Ah, thank you Shale!" He said pleasantly before opening it. The little courier beamed and jogged out of the room as quickly as she appeared, her stingerless tail slithering behind her.

Auruem read the letter, then set it down on the table. "Cygnus will be joining us in a day or so, Fossil. Now... on to the more strategic side of things..." He pulled out a map from the mess of papers on the table, which was dotted with little red and green thumb tacks.
"My plan centers around the MudWings to attack the SkyWings where their armies aren't as strong- basically drawing their attention away from our largest trade cities so we can reclaim them before the attrition becomes something we cannot recover from," He paused and then glanced at the Night Kingdom.
"If Cygnus cooperates... well, trade with them will also strengthen both of our kingdoms, and having soothsayers and mind-readers on our side is an enormous advantage. I would hope she would agree with my thoughts and send aide to your side- that way, you can fight the SeaWings while still keeping the SkyWings attention turned away until we can regain out footing."

There were several things he wasn't sharing though- things he was hoping to use against the SeaWings, but in secret. Things that would break apart their leader until he was unable to rule his kingdom. The SandWing's mind traveled to the recent information on his family...
A little hybrid dragonet popped into his mind, and with a darkened gaze he remembered what he'd done for Solar those few years ago.

This... well, it'd be worse.

And hopefully it'd tear him apart.
HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her
Give me Pumpkin Spice before I remove your kneecap privileges

Dovekie, prison, everyone[/size]

Dovekie did a inner Haha! as his chains were removed and keys thrust into his talons. He rubbed his ankle, before quickly unlocking Moonwalker's chains and opening the door. Freedom! I'll never take my apartment for granted again. We need to move, fast
Guard will be back from his walk around any moment.
He frowned as he silently unlocked Plush, then Zephyr. He nodded to the hybrid, worried. He wasn't sure if he was scared of Zephyr or scared for Zephyr after the dragon slammed against the bars- honestly, what better way to attract the guard's attention and get them all killed? He made a move to put the keys in his satchel, before remembering it was gone. He also remembered where the keys had just been, and held them with a little less grip.

He saw the fading shapes of Wonderberry and those two stinking guards, stiffening a groan. He peeked around to see where the guard was. The rainwing doesn't deserve this. No one here does. It's clear everyone's decided to leave without her, but there are a few other ways. They'll probably just vote I stay behind if I want to risk my safety, no doubt about it. Reckless did give me the keys though. Still, everyone's surely thinking it: we should help the rainwing, but we can't. Not without staying here longer. He felt his senses quicken, and resisted the urge to start flipping the keys around his talons. He stayed near the wall and watched the guards, following Reckless.

We could get back in our cells, have the doors unlocked. We'd just have to wait awhile, and they wouldn't be able to lock us all back in without running. Darts would be a problem.

He suggested, feeding into his emotions instead of his head. He took a second and scowled, turning from watching the guards to actually speak. Honestly, if everyone was a seawing, it would all be easier. His heart sunk a bit. Tide was still missing, and he had no idea if she would come back to help them. He wasn't even sure if she could come up with a plan that didn't involve magically knocking out guards, although he had a few. He wasn't even sure if she was captured right now, unable to cast a spell. How would that work? Rip out her throat? Ruin her bioluminescence?

"We could get back in our cells, have the doors unlocked. We'd just have to wait awhile, and they wouldn't be able to lock us all back in without running. Darts would be a problem. If we're leaving now, we'd just fly up and away, stick to the walls."

He whispered, trying to not make it seem like he wanted either option or that he was in charge. He did not want to make the decision, no sir. He flicked his ear, hearing wingbeats. And plenty of them. He quickly slid away from where he was looking. Guards looking for Tide? Guards sent by Tide? Trying to see how she escaped? Do they know her secret? Or are they just really picky about prisoner escapes?

"Someone's coming up. A group."

He turned, eyes squinted. He looked over to where the sky was, flattening against the wall more. We should go back in our cells. Last time, look what happened. They have darts, we have one less dragon, and we've not gotten a break. If we fly now and swing around, we could try to loose them in the rainforest or turn and circle the pyre and go another way. The darts would be less likely to hit us in the air.

-*-

Five guards were flying up the tower, and many were glad it was one of the lower floors. Rainwings sucked. Escaped prisoners sucked. Being in charge of a floor with dissapearing- actually disappearing, not just brainless rainwings that forget they have chains on dissapearing- dragons sucked. Killing prisoners sucked. One guard's tail was freshly wrapped in bandages. Underneath was black, drying acid and a boiled tail. They'd been ordered to watch the dragons, see what happened, and take the Queen's champion down after the fight in progress ended.

Speaking of acid and fights, our little friend was being brought in. The Ringmaster was frantically running around giving the news of a change in pace. The two guards brought her into a room connected to the arena. A giant gate was in front, where both opponents could see eachother through bars if the sun shined well. The room was shadowed, and the guards attached the chain to a ring surrounding the, well, ring of the arena. The chain would keep anyone from flying away, but also let them attack. What's an arena without fighting? The rainwing seemed level headed enough- good. Sobbing dragons didn't last long.

"I'd suggest not cowering in the cell when the gate opens. You don't want intervention. You also don't want to be painted, use your invisibility while you can."

He shut the door with one last chuckled remark.

"Quite a few are betting on you. Who knows, maybe they'll like you enough to buy you as an assasin."
Dovekie, prison, everyone[/size]

Dovekie did a inner Haha! as his chains were removed and keys thrust into his talons. He rubbed his ankle, before quickly unlocking Moonwalker's chains and opening the door. Freedom! I'll never take my apartment for granted again. We need to move, fast
Guard will be back from his walk around any moment.
He frowned as he silently unlocked Plush, then Zephyr. He nodded to the hybrid, worried. He wasn't sure if he was scared of Zephyr or scared for Zephyr after the dragon slammed against the bars- honestly, what better way to attract the guard's attention and get them all killed? He made a move to put the keys in his satchel, before remembering it was gone. He also remembered where the keys had just been, and held them with a little less grip.

He saw the fading shapes of Wonderberry and those two stinking guards, stiffening a groan. He peeked around to see where the guard was. The rainwing doesn't deserve this. No one here does. It's clear everyone's decided to leave without her, but there are a few other ways. They'll probably just vote I stay behind if I want to risk my safety, no doubt about it. Reckless did give me the keys though. Still, everyone's surely thinking it: we should help the rainwing, but we can't. Not without staying here longer. He felt his senses quicken, and resisted the urge to start flipping the keys around his talons. He stayed near the wall and watched the guards, following Reckless.

We could get back in our cells, have the doors unlocked. We'd just have to wait awhile, and they wouldn't be able to lock us all back in without running. Darts would be a problem.

He suggested, feeding into his emotions instead of his head. He took a second and scowled, turning from watching the guards to actually speak. Honestly, if everyone was a seawing, it would all be easier. His heart sunk a bit. Tide was still missing, and he had no idea if she would come back to help them. He wasn't even sure if she could come up with a plan that didn't involve magically knocking out guards, although he had a few. He wasn't even sure if she was captured right now, unable to cast a spell. How would that work? Rip out her throat? Ruin her bioluminescence?

"We could get back in our cells, have the doors unlocked. We'd just have to wait awhile, and they wouldn't be able to lock us all back in without running. Darts would be a problem. If we're leaving now, we'd just fly up and away, stick to the walls."

He whispered, trying to not make it seem like he wanted either option or that he was in charge. He did not want to make the decision, no sir. He flicked his ear, hearing wingbeats. And plenty of them. He quickly slid away from where he was looking. Guards looking for Tide? Guards sent by Tide? Trying to see how she escaped? Do they know her secret? Or are they just really picky about prisoner escapes?

"Someone's coming up. A group."

He turned, eyes squinted. He looked over to where the sky was, flattening against the wall more. We should go back in our cells. Last time, look what happened. They have darts, we have one less dragon, and we've not gotten a break. If we fly now and swing around, we could try to loose them in the rainforest or turn and circle the pyre and go another way. The darts would be less likely to hit us in the air.

-*-

Five guards were flying up the tower, and many were glad it was one of the lower floors. Rainwings sucked. Escaped prisoners sucked. Being in charge of a floor with dissapearing- actually disappearing, not just brainless rainwings that forget they have chains on dissapearing- dragons sucked. Killing prisoners sucked. One guard's tail was freshly wrapped in bandages. Underneath was black, drying acid and a boiled tail. They'd been ordered to watch the dragons, see what happened, and take the Queen's champion down after the fight in progress ended.

Speaking of acid and fights, our little friend was being brought in. The Ringmaster was frantically running around giving the news of a change in pace. The two guards brought her into a room connected to the arena. A giant gate was in front, where both opponents could see eachother through bars if the sun shined well. The room was shadowed, and the guards attached the chain to a ring surrounding the, well, ring of the arena. The chain would keep anyone from flying away, but also let them attack. What's an arena without fighting? The rainwing seemed level headed enough- good. Sobbing dragons didn't last long.

"I'd suggest not cowering in the cell when the gate opens. You don't want intervention. You also don't want to be painted, use your invisibility while you can."

He shut the door with one last chuckled remark.

"Quite a few are betting on you. Who knows, maybe they'll like you enough to buy you as an assasin."
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/MaIWs4r.jpg[/img] [size=7][i][font=new times roman]Moonwalker[/font=new times roman][/i][/size=7] [emoji=gold tiara size=1] [font=new times roman]Moonwalker flinched when she heard the unlocking on the chains. She was about to jump up when she saw the guards come in. [i]They’re probably still looking for Tide too.[/i] She thought as she looked over to Dovekie. She watched him steadily. This experience was making her appreciate him a [i]bit[/i]. She blinked and raised her head up. Moonwalker raised her eyebrow at the ceiling before lowering her head back down. She glanced over to Plush and closed her eyes. Did she really want to challenge her mother for the throne? She knew her mother would be missing her, but maybe she acted on impulse. Moonwalker looked away sadly. She technically ran away on impulse. Oh god, she was an idiot. But, at least she met them and him. She could only hope that she could escape now.[/font] [font=new times roman][size=7]King Crocodile[/size] — [emoji=gold crown size=1] — He simply blinked, not showing a sign of emotion. He looked away and gaze through the Arena. The King looked back to Stratus and Alptraum, his eyebrow raised. It felt like the attention was brooding over his back from Stratus which made him grumble. Crocodile leaned back and bit and let himself get a bit more comfortable. He glanced over to the gauntlet that he hadn’t touched and blinked. The Seawing King would admit he had a two faces. One that was normal and one that was sadistic. It was weird for him to act, but it seemed to get his point across of what he wanted and where he wanted it. Crocodile let a small smirk come to her face before wiping it away. He looked to Stratus and nodded his head. “[b]Yes it could, but there’s that chance of it working and ending with them backing down. Maybe killing a couple of their young in front of them would do the trick. Or working them until they die[/b].” The Seawing bellowed as his powerful tail brushed the ground slowly.
MaIWs4r.jpg
Moonwalker

Moonwalker flinched when she heard the unlocking on the chains. She was about to jump up when she saw the guards come in. They’re probably still looking for Tide too. She thought as she looked over to Dovekie. She watched him steadily. This experience was making her appreciate him a bit. She blinked and raised her head up. Moonwalker raised her eyebrow at the ceiling before lowering her head back down. She glanced over to Plush and closed her eyes.

Did she really want to challenge her mother for the throne? She knew her mother would be missing her, but maybe she acted on impulse. Moonwalker looked away sadly. She technically ran away on impulse. Oh god, she was an idiot. But, at least she met them and him. She could only hope that she could escape now.

King Crocodile

He simply blinked, not showing a sign of emotion. He looked away and gaze through the Arena. The King looked back to Stratus and Alptraum, his eyebrow raised. It felt like the attention was brooding over his back from Stratus which made him grumble. Crocodile leaned back and bit and let himself get a bit more comfortable. He glanced over to the gauntlet that he hadn’t touched and blinked. The Seawing King would admit he had a two faces. One that was normal and one that was sadistic. It was weird for him to act, but it seemed to get his point across of what he wanted and where he wanted it.

Crocodile let a small smirk come to her face before wiping it away. He looked to Stratus and nodded his head. “Yes it could, but there’s that chance of it working and ending with them backing down. Maybe killing a couple of their young in front of them would do the trick. Or working them until they die.” The Seawing bellowed as his powerful tail brushed the ground slowly.
• Lesbian
• HS student
hPrVqAH.png
Wonderberry-Too ticked off to be scared-The guard talking to her

“As if invisibility is an option with this stupid chain.” She growled back as he shut the door. She stared at the gate directly at her opponent, her tail lashing wildly and her colors swirling between angry bear black and faint scared near whites. Her thoughts whirled just as much as her colors did, maybe even more. Betting on her? Buying her as an assassin? What was she, an item to buy..? The thought of being someone else’s ‘item’ to procure made her furious. She would show them. She knew they thought she was some lazy rainwing but she was anything but that.
Wonderberry-Too ticked off to be scared-The guard talking to her

“As if invisibility is an option with this stupid chain.” She growled back as he shut the door. She stared at the gate directly at her opponent, her tail lashing wildly and her colors swirling between angry bear black and faint scared near whites. Her thoughts whirled just as much as her colors did, maybe even more. Betting on her? Buying her as an assassin? What was she, an item to buy..? The thought of being someone else’s ‘item’ to procure made her furious. She would show them. She knew they thought she was some lazy rainwing but she was anything but that.
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
Tide Dawn | My cousins out slaying dragons and what do I get? Guard duty | All.

She found herself heading towards where she thought the dungeon was, trying to get her mind of her half-finished spell.

Just how could she free her friends? Wouldnt they find it suspect if she went up and was like 'hey they're free to go'

Morbid curiosity called on her to go to the arena and...well what could she do other than watch? She went to trace her fingers over her shells but paused.. thats what she could do! She gave a nod and went on her new mission, secure everyones lost loot! It would make sense to have it near or in the dungeon right? They wouldn't wanna carry it across the castle... The dungeon would her best bet.

It took a bit but she finally managed to trace her steps and after poofing her chest out, she stepped in.

Queen Fossil| the summerset isles | Auruem .

"I can stay" She gave a curt nod. "I left the place with only two guards, my sister is ruling while I'm gone..she is more than capable and if either the skywings or seawings try and attack they'll find it as if I've never left in the first place."

He had a nice smile she would admit, but she wasn't about to let it lure her into a false sense of ease.

'The issue being if we attack the skywings at all now, the seawings will be clawing at our rear. We would need the nightwings to cover our backs so we could focus the blunt of our forces on the skywings....we could try and even fake a retreat if the fire for brains are over confident....lead them right into our swamps."

She tapped a claw on the map.

"They would need to stars themselves to beat us in our muds."
Tide Dawn | My cousins out slaying dragons and what do I get? Guard duty | All.

She found herself heading towards where she thought the dungeon was, trying to get her mind of her half-finished spell.

Just how could she free her friends? Wouldnt they find it suspect if she went up and was like 'hey they're free to go'

Morbid curiosity called on her to go to the arena and...well what could she do other than watch? She went to trace her fingers over her shells but paused.. thats what she could do! She gave a nod and went on her new mission, secure everyones lost loot! It would make sense to have it near or in the dungeon right? They wouldn't wanna carry it across the castle... The dungeon would her best bet.

It took a bit but she finally managed to trace her steps and after poofing her chest out, she stepped in.

Queen Fossil| the summerset isles | Auruem .

"I can stay" She gave a curt nod. "I left the place with only two guards, my sister is ruling while I'm gone..she is more than capable and if either the skywings or seawings try and attack they'll find it as if I've never left in the first place."

He had a nice smile she would admit, but she wasn't about to let it lure her into a false sense of ease.

'The issue being if we attack the skywings at all now, the seawings will be clawing at our rear. We would need the nightwings to cover our backs so we could focus the blunt of our forces on the skywings....we could try and even fake a retreat if the fire for brains are over confident....lead them right into our swamps."

She tapped a claw on the map.

"They would need to stars themselves to beat us in our muds."
BcpIF1O.png
Stratus, Arena, Alptraum and Crocodile

Stratus nodded at the talks of allies.

"I supposed. The nightwings haven't given the skywings trouble, but I suppose that will change. Whether they'll join with the rainwings to fight...it would certainly be better on their part, if they do join the sandwings. And the mudwings...they've never been to friendly with us. Very orderly with their whole tribe in sibling groups."

She was confident in her subject's capabilities, but she knew that her kingdom would undoubtably be in a bit more of a pinch. Mudwings, rainwings, nightwings, all close to the skywings. Sure, the seawings would be there, but they had the advantage of being able to breathe water. She peered down at the closed gaits below, wrinkling her snout at the treasures locals threw in. Still not clean. This is why we need the rainforest. It's land and fruits will double our size and forces.
My people will become strong, and we will not allow a speck of laziness.

She smiled at Crocodile, nodding once.
"Possibility is already in our grasp. If you want to make a show, it would be the place to do it, although which tribe are you refering too? The sandwings occupying Possibility...what did you say on labor as revenge?"

She slyly added the words revenge. Bringing up the labor, she knew Apltraum had not promised anything besides support and gold, but Crocodile might be willing to give more than the land he offered. The desert was nonsense supply wise, but the sea had lush islands and fish. She quite disliked fish, but feeding the prisoners took more food than what it was worth. Let's move to gains and then when the icewings will be attacking, when we need to attack. Steer the conversation.

"I believe you said you'd offer troops last meeting, Alptraum? I don't mean for attacking the rainwings, but retaliation could be a problem for my tribe. Mudwings, rainwings, nightwings...you see the problem. If we keep the mudwings and sandwings busy, as you plan, and as you said with the seawings and I to attack the mudwings while you attack the kingdom of sand, it may be leaving my kingdom open for the nightwings and rainwings. Perhaps the seawings can help aid aswell as fight the mudwings, if you plan a large attack on the sandwings and need those troops. It would just make things a bit less stretched for my tribe, although without support we can hold our own defense."

She hoped the others saw her problem as theirs- she would refuse to stretch her kingdom too far if not, but retreating at the mudwing battle to help defend would result in losses for them all. She raised her head slightly, opening her maw and shooting fire to light a candle closer to her side of the room.

"I hope this temperature is not too uncomfortable. The box provides shade enough for me, but I haven't had an icewing or seawing visit the arena since I took the thrown. Possibility could be of some use for our own trade networks, if either of you wish or have plans with it."

She tapped her talons against the stone again, eyes turning to the scrolls she had gathered about the room.

"Alptraum, when are you planning another seige on the sandwings? I am aware you do not need help until the capital, but I do not want to be unaware of a chain reaction. Are you planning that attack to line with the attack of the mudwings, or before? I assume you aren't keen on waiting for the others to ally unless it plays in the advantage."

She looked at King Crocodile, unsure if he planned to do attacks of his own on the sandwings.

Alptraum might split her army and the army she gets from partial control on the seawings to fight two fronts of the sandwings, or she might be planning to have her part of the army at the mudwings. Do they split armies? What a mess. She might just have her icewings charge through the sandwing kingdom as they already are- she probabaly didn't expect to be given the seawing kingdom.

-*-

The guard walking the hall was about to finish his lap and down to the group when another skywing came up. He peered behind her to see where the rest of the group coming to what he assumed was help guard and grab the icewing for the next match. No one else. A checkup?

"Are....you taking my shift? Has Stratus ordered for me?"

He sounded panicked.

(Not doing dovekie, a waiting a bit.)
Stratus, Arena, Alptraum and Crocodile

Stratus nodded at the talks of allies.

"I supposed. The nightwings haven't given the skywings trouble, but I suppose that will change. Whether they'll join with the rainwings to fight...it would certainly be better on their part, if they do join the sandwings. And the mudwings...they've never been to friendly with us. Very orderly with their whole tribe in sibling groups."

She was confident in her subject's capabilities, but she knew that her kingdom would undoubtably be in a bit more of a pinch. Mudwings, rainwings, nightwings, all close to the skywings. Sure, the seawings would be there, but they had the advantage of being able to breathe water. She peered down at the closed gaits below, wrinkling her snout at the treasures locals threw in. Still not clean. This is why we need the rainforest. It's land and fruits will double our size and forces.
My people will become strong, and we will not allow a speck of laziness.

She smiled at Crocodile, nodding once.
"Possibility is already in our grasp. If you want to make a show, it would be the place to do it, although which tribe are you refering too? The sandwings occupying Possibility...what did you say on labor as revenge?"

She slyly added the words revenge. Bringing up the labor, she knew Apltraum had not promised anything besides support and gold, but Crocodile might be willing to give more than the land he offered. The desert was nonsense supply wise, but the sea had lush islands and fish. She quite disliked fish, but feeding the prisoners took more food than what it was worth. Let's move to gains and then when the icewings will be attacking, when we need to attack. Steer the conversation.

"I believe you said you'd offer troops last meeting, Alptraum? I don't mean for attacking the rainwings, but retaliation could be a problem for my tribe. Mudwings, rainwings, nightwings...you see the problem. If we keep the mudwings and sandwings busy, as you plan, and as you said with the seawings and I to attack the mudwings while you attack the kingdom of sand, it may be leaving my kingdom open for the nightwings and rainwings. Perhaps the seawings can help aid aswell as fight the mudwings, if you plan a large attack on the sandwings and need those troops. It would just make things a bit less stretched for my tribe, although without support we can hold our own defense."

She hoped the others saw her problem as theirs- she would refuse to stretch her kingdom too far if not, but retreating at the mudwing battle to help defend would result in losses for them all. She raised her head slightly, opening her maw and shooting fire to light a candle closer to her side of the room.

"I hope this temperature is not too uncomfortable. The box provides shade enough for me, but I haven't had an icewing or seawing visit the arena since I took the thrown. Possibility could be of some use for our own trade networks, if either of you wish or have plans with it."

She tapped her talons against the stone again, eyes turning to the scrolls she had gathered about the room.

"Alptraum, when are you planning another seige on the sandwings? I am aware you do not need help until the capital, but I do not want to be unaware of a chain reaction. Are you planning that attack to line with the attack of the mudwings, or before? I assume you aren't keen on waiting for the others to ally unless it plays in the advantage."

She looked at King Crocodile, unsure if he planned to do attacks of his own on the sandwings.

Alptraum might split her army and the army she gets from partial control on the seawings to fight two fronts of the sandwings, or she might be planning to have her part of the army at the mudwings. Do they split armies? What a mess. She might just have her icewings charge through the sandwing kingdom as they already are- she probabaly didn't expect to be given the seawing kingdom.

-*-

The guard walking the hall was about to finish his lap and down to the group when another skywing came up. He peered behind her to see where the rest of the group coming to what he assumed was help guard and grab the icewing for the next match. No one else. A checkup?

"Are....you taking my shift? Has Stratus ordered for me?"

He sounded panicked.

(Not doing dovekie, a waiting a bit.)
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
Spire

She roared and snapped at anyone who got close to her. She yanked on her chains, itching to fight. She had been forced into this position, and she had accepted it. She grinned at the rainwing. Ooh this would be fun. Direct attack was good, but sniping at them was more fun. She breathed a spurt of flame though the bars at the rainwing, still smiling.
"Hello rainwing." She hissed, "Ready to lose? Come to terms with death yet?"

((Spire's gonna die tho, but she's going down kicking))
Spire

She roared and snapped at anyone who got close to her. She yanked on her chains, itching to fight. She had been forced into this position, and she had accepted it. She grinned at the rainwing. Ooh this would be fun. Direct attack was good, but sniping at them was more fun. She breathed a spurt of flame though the bars at the rainwing, still smiling.
"Hello rainwing." She hissed, "Ready to lose? Come to terms with death yet?"

((Spire's gonna die tho, but she's going down kicking))
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
Alptraum

The young IceWing gave a little lash of her tail as she listened to Stratus speak, her red eyes narrowing in thought. She clicked her claws against the ground and looked back at the fighters in the arena. Alptraum had the plans in her own head, tucked in with genius battle strategies and different techniques to gut RainWings without being venom-splashed, but it was difficult to put them into words.

"I'll send the battalion over as soon as I can get back, Stratus. We need to be cautious stepping forward..." She hissed and clacked two claws against the ground before pouring a rather large glass of wine and scowling at the drink.
"It would be rather problematic for us if you were attacked by two tribes, maybe three tribes at once. Maybe if..." Her thoughts ran away with her, and looking at the dragoness it would appear as of all function had stopped except for her gaze trained on the arena below.
"Stratus, you said that group was here? The NightWing in their group happens to be the Night Kingdom heir to the throne. I think you'very just found yourself a wonderful piece of leverage to use on that mess of a Night queen." She remarked, abruptly forcing herself out of her own head.

After a moment of silence, she heard Stratus's other question, and looked out at the horizon, tasting the air and then flicking her tail with a clatter of spikes.
"No, I'm not keen on that at all. If this is going to work, we need to strike fast and at the right time- before alliances can be made a troop orders can be sent out. The SandWings have to fall fast, before MudWings can gain some footing against either of you and assist them. The NightWings aren't going to be allying with us, either, which is plain to see, and it is going to be too difficult to remain neutral..."

The IceWing Queen gave a sharp lash of her tail, suddenly feeling like time was draining away by the second. Her expression didn't show it, but Alptraum felt the need to fly back to the Ice Kingdom as fast as she could where she could better prepare and lead. She had confidence in Narwhal and the Twins, however, Stratus's concerns were getting to Alptraum, which rarely happened.

Zephyr

As his chains fell of and clacked to the ground, Zephyr's show of emotions halted in its tracks and he stalked out of the cell, hackles raised and tail lashing. He didn't want to leave without the rainwing, but didn't want to leave the others in danger.
"Leave her behind. We need to get out of here as fast as possible before any of you are drug away to fight." He choked out the words, but from his tone there was something he was hiding- something he hadn't said, that he was planning to put into action.

(Okay, Auruem and Reckless gonna have to wait, my brain is fried today aaa)
Alptraum

The young IceWing gave a little lash of her tail as she listened to Stratus speak, her red eyes narrowing in thought. She clicked her claws against the ground and looked back at the fighters in the arena. Alptraum had the plans in her own head, tucked in with genius battle strategies and different techniques to gut RainWings without being venom-splashed, but it was difficult to put them into words.

"I'll send the battalion over as soon as I can get back, Stratus. We need to be cautious stepping forward..." She hissed and clacked two claws against the ground before pouring a rather large glass of wine and scowling at the drink.
"It would be rather problematic for us if you were attacked by two tribes, maybe three tribes at once. Maybe if..." Her thoughts ran away with her, and looking at the dragoness it would appear as of all function had stopped except for her gaze trained on the arena below.
"Stratus, you said that group was here? The NightWing in their group happens to be the Night Kingdom heir to the throne. I think you'very just found yourself a wonderful piece of leverage to use on that mess of a Night queen." She remarked, abruptly forcing herself out of her own head.

After a moment of silence, she heard Stratus's other question, and looked out at the horizon, tasting the air and then flicking her tail with a clatter of spikes.
"No, I'm not keen on that at all. If this is going to work, we need to strike fast and at the right time- before alliances can be made a troop orders can be sent out. The SandWings have to fall fast, before MudWings can gain some footing against either of you and assist them. The NightWings aren't going to be allying with us, either, which is plain to see, and it is going to be too difficult to remain neutral..."

The IceWing Queen gave a sharp lash of her tail, suddenly feeling like time was draining away by the second. Her expression didn't show it, but Alptraum felt the need to fly back to the Ice Kingdom as fast as she could where she could better prepare and lead. She had confidence in Narwhal and the Twins, however, Stratus's concerns were getting to Alptraum, which rarely happened.

Zephyr

As his chains fell of and clacked to the ground, Zephyr's show of emotions halted in its tracks and he stalked out of the cell, hackles raised and tail lashing. He didn't want to leave without the rainwing, but didn't want to leave the others in danger.
"Leave her behind. We need to get out of here as fast as possible before any of you are drug away to fight." He choked out the words, but from his tone there was something he was hiding- something he hadn't said, that he was planning to put into action.

(Okay, Auruem and Reckless gonna have to wait, my brain is fried today aaa)
HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her
Give me Pumpkin Spice before I remove your kneecap privileges

[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/MaIWs4r.jpg[/img] [size=7][i][font=new times roman]Moonwalker[/font=new times roman][/i][/size=7] [emoji=gold tiara size=1] [font=new times roman]She walked out from the cell and instantly went to Zephyr’s side. Moonwalker looked at him as he spoke, “[b]But, she’ll probably die out there. We need to help her in some kind of way Zephyr[/b].” the Nightwing whispered gently with some determination creeping in her voice. She looked to where the guards had taken the Rainwing and she tapped her chin softly. She hummed lightly as she slowly walked around the area. — — — — [size=7]D a r k s e e r[/size] A large male Nightwing stood in what looked like a cage above the Arena. He grunted to himself and poked his head through the bars. He didn’t want to die, but it seemed like that was going to happen. Darkseer closed his eyes and fell to the ground. It seemed like this cage was meant to squeeze him to death and if he didn’t die from that, he would die pretty soon. “[b]God I hate Skywings[/b],” the Nightwing grumbled.
MaIWs4r.jpg
Moonwalker

She walked out from the cell and instantly went to Zephyr’s side. Moonwalker looked at him as he spoke, “But, she’ll probably die out there. We need to help her in some kind of way Zephyr.” the Nightwing whispered gently with some determination creeping in her voice. She looked to where the guards had taken the Rainwing and she tapped her chin softly. She hummed lightly as she slowly walked around the area.

— — — —

D a r k s e e r

A large male Nightwing stood in what looked like a cage above the Arena. He grunted to himself and poked his head through the bars. He didn’t want to die, but it seemed like that was going to happen. Darkseer closed his eyes and fell to the ground. It seemed like this cage was meant to squeeze him to death and if he didn’t die from that, he would die pretty soon. “God I hate Skywings,” the Nightwing grumbled.
• Lesbian
• HS student
hPrVqAH.png
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 69 70