Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wings Of Hope [Closed ;>;]
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 69 70
Wonderberry-Trying to pout in peace-The guard

With narrowed glaring eyes she moved to the side, showing him her chains. Her tail continued lashing to and fro as she watched him closely. She was tempted to attack him, but his threat of the darts and his physique made her hesitate and then decide not to. “The arena? Wonderful” she growled under her breath angrily. She would have to defend herself and fight,,, I guess that dragon will get that answer to what’s wrong with her...
Wonderberry-Trying to pout in peace-The guard

With narrowed glaring eyes she moved to the side, showing him her chains. Her tail continued lashing to and fro as she watched him closely. She was tempted to attack him, but his threat of the darts and his physique made her hesitate and then decide not to. “The arena? Wonderful” she growled under her breath angrily. She would have to defend herself and fight,,, I guess that dragon will get that answer to what’s wrong with her...
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
Auruem

As they walked into the lounge area of the fortress, Auruem lightly bobbed his tail over his back, giving a nervous servant a discreet sode-eye as they fumbled with a bottle of fine wine and cups on a golden platter. The SandWing decoded to skip the couches and talon food, since Fossil prefered to just get on with it, and led them straight to the war room. There was a large stone table in the center of the tall, wide room, and upon the walls were maps and tapestries. A large map- current with borders and troop positions, was spread across the table, scattered with a rainbow of colored tacks that, in Auruem's head, represented the different tribes, but his colors were a bit mixed up- whether this was intentional or not was to be discovered.

"I sent a letter to the NightWings and the RainWings. I'very received confirmation of attendance from Queen Okapi, but Queen Cygnus has not yet responded. For now, it appears it is just the MudWing who are imterested, though." He looked back at Fossil and perked a brow as a lock of mane fell in front of his eye, a smirk on his face, "intelligent on your part, Your Majesty." He said, his voice a bit lower, before turning back to the war room and taking a seat next to the map.

"Yes... My kingdom is a bit.. stuck. IceWings to the west, SkyWings to the northeast, and SeaWings from the east... it is a bit of a situation." He glanced down at his map- all up to date from his spies within the tribe armies. He felt a twist in his gut when he realized that the squad he'd sent out to scout the northwestern border still hadn't returned or sent word by courier.
That answers my question, though... they really are taking the only richly forested area in my kingdom. Cutting off more supplies from our trading and fishing towns... I see what Alptraum is doing, that clever little ankle-biter. He thought,his expression not changing as to not reveal his worry.

"The Sand Kingdom needs allies to help itself out of this storm, I admit. Alptraum's armies are brash- the young Queen isn't a fruitcake like her mother was. The dragoness was a general before becoming queen, so her plans are quiet solid, from what I'm seeing. Stratus is extremely intelligent as well, having taken Possibility from us and cut off supply trains from the neutral cities along their eastern borders. King Crocodile... he's off his rocker. Although I see why, but his hatred towards the Sandwings is a terrifying force. Because of that, defeat is not an option for my tribe, for my kingdom." He stared at the map at he spoke,his voice becoming serious and his tone dark. Candlelight from the chandeliers above them and sunlight streaming through the windows on the east side of the room glinted off the golden studs in his scales and his sharp green eyes as they turned to meet Fossil's.

"Your tribe is in an advantageous position, Queen Fossil, for all of the tribes not included in this three-way alliance. The MudWings are right next to the SeaWing's western border, and to the SkyWing's southern one. There are countless options for your tribe in fighting them both, although the dangers are numberless, as well. I have a plan, if you so decide to join me, which will produce more territory for your kingdom and a fighting chance for mine. If the NightWings and RainWings decide to join us, the odds will only be more in our favor, Queen Fossil." He finished, his eyes searching hers and then breaking away, gazing over the map and twitching his ears back to hear her response.

Her color is interesting. Albino. I've never seen one myself, but it's quite attractive. I wonder if the sunlight is bothering her- I could arange for another room wih out windows if it does, but she hasnt displayed any signs of discomfort. That armor looks heavy, as well. Quite strong of them to fly wih it on all the way here, but tiring, I'm sure. It is proving a point, more so then offering protection, or else she would have worn something less clunky and more maneuverable. Her guards are also well kitted- she cares for her underlings, and looks to be a queen with less of a crazy hate streak and more open to other tribes, unlike Crocodile. MudWing have siblings, as well- would it have been best to invite the whole troop? I assume they are all in positions of power and have valuable insight. Auruem flexed his jaw and slightly twitched and ear, forcing his mind to slow down before he got lost in his own thoughts.
Auruem

As they walked into the lounge area of the fortress, Auruem lightly bobbed his tail over his back, giving a nervous servant a discreet sode-eye as they fumbled with a bottle of fine wine and cups on a golden platter. The SandWing decoded to skip the couches and talon food, since Fossil prefered to just get on with it, and led them straight to the war room. There was a large stone table in the center of the tall, wide room, and upon the walls were maps and tapestries. A large map- current with borders and troop positions, was spread across the table, scattered with a rainbow of colored tacks that, in Auruem's head, represented the different tribes, but his colors were a bit mixed up- whether this was intentional or not was to be discovered.

"I sent a letter to the NightWings and the RainWings. I'very received confirmation of attendance from Queen Okapi, but Queen Cygnus has not yet responded. For now, it appears it is just the MudWing who are imterested, though." He looked back at Fossil and perked a brow as a lock of mane fell in front of his eye, a smirk on his face, "intelligent on your part, Your Majesty." He said, his voice a bit lower, before turning back to the war room and taking a seat next to the map.

"Yes... My kingdom is a bit.. stuck. IceWings to the west, SkyWings to the northeast, and SeaWings from the east... it is a bit of a situation." He glanced down at his map- all up to date from his spies within the tribe armies. He felt a twist in his gut when he realized that the squad he'd sent out to scout the northwestern border still hadn't returned or sent word by courier.
That answers my question, though... they really are taking the only richly forested area in my kingdom. Cutting off more supplies from our trading and fishing towns... I see what Alptraum is doing, that clever little ankle-biter. He thought,his expression not changing as to not reveal his worry.

"The Sand Kingdom needs allies to help itself out of this storm, I admit. Alptraum's armies are brash- the young Queen isn't a fruitcake like her mother was. The dragoness was a general before becoming queen, so her plans are quiet solid, from what I'm seeing. Stratus is extremely intelligent as well, having taken Possibility from us and cut off supply trains from the neutral cities along their eastern borders. King Crocodile... he's off his rocker. Although I see why, but his hatred towards the Sandwings is a terrifying force. Because of that, defeat is not an option for my tribe, for my kingdom." He stared at the map at he spoke,his voice becoming serious and his tone dark. Candlelight from the chandeliers above them and sunlight streaming through the windows on the east side of the room glinted off the golden studs in his scales and his sharp green eyes as they turned to meet Fossil's.

"Your tribe is in an advantageous position, Queen Fossil, for all of the tribes not included in this three-way alliance. The MudWings are right next to the SeaWing's western border, and to the SkyWing's southern one. There are countless options for your tribe in fighting them both, although the dangers are numberless, as well. I have a plan, if you so decide to join me, which will produce more territory for your kingdom and a fighting chance for mine. If the NightWings and RainWings decide to join us, the odds will only be more in our favor, Queen Fossil." He finished, his eyes searching hers and then breaking away, gazing over the map and twitching his ears back to hear her response.

Her color is interesting. Albino. I've never seen one myself, but it's quite attractive. I wonder if the sunlight is bothering her- I could arange for another room wih out windows if it does, but she hasnt displayed any signs of discomfort. That armor looks heavy, as well. Quite strong of them to fly wih it on all the way here, but tiring, I'm sure. It is proving a point, more so then offering protection, or else she would have worn something less clunky and more maneuverable. Her guards are also well kitted- she cares for her underlings, and looks to be a queen with less of a crazy hate streak and more open to other tribes, unlike Crocodile. MudWing have siblings, as well- would it have been best to invite the whole troop? I assume they are all in positions of power and have valuable insight. Auruem flexed his jaw and slightly twitched and ear, forcing his mind to slow down before he got lost in his own thoughts.
HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her
Give me Pumpkin Spice before I remove your kneecap privileges

Queen Cygnus

She sat on one of the cushions set up on her balcony, reading a scroll. She could join the war, or possibly get attacked by other tribes. She fiddled with the edge of the scroll. Moonwalker was still gone and there were rumors on someone stabbing her. If she died, Cygnus would be crushed. Her single daughter and heir. She crushed the edge of her scroll. Her daughter, or her tribe. Stay out of the war and find Moonwalker, or join a war to help a different tribe. The crown on her head seemed heavier than usual. Why had she done this? If only she hadn't challenged mother, she might not have to deal with this. If she didn't though, would she have had Moonwalker? Would she still be alive? Her claws pierced through the paper. Oh why? She wished she still had her king to talk to. It was easier to speak to him than other dragons, beside Moonwalker. She turned back inside her room and sat at her desk. She tried to smooth out the scroll and took a fresh piece of paper. She opened up a bottle of pitch-black ink and dipped her claw inside. It hovered indecisively over the scroll, dripping droplets of ink onto the white. She felt like the little dots. All alone, surrounded by opposing forces. She moved her claws over to the cleaning rag, still hovering indecisively. What if words came to her? What if she found a reason? Her claws inched down before coming back up. What if NOTHING came to her? What if she found no reason? Another drop joined the ink. A tear.

((Somebody mind helping me out by explaining the war?))
Queen Cygnus

She sat on one of the cushions set up on her balcony, reading a scroll. She could join the war, or possibly get attacked by other tribes. She fiddled with the edge of the scroll. Moonwalker was still gone and there were rumors on someone stabbing her. If she died, Cygnus would be crushed. Her single daughter and heir. She crushed the edge of her scroll. Her daughter, or her tribe. Stay out of the war and find Moonwalker, or join a war to help a different tribe. The crown on her head seemed heavier than usual. Why had she done this? If only she hadn't challenged mother, she might not have to deal with this. If she didn't though, would she have had Moonwalker? Would she still be alive? Her claws pierced through the paper. Oh why? She wished she still had her king to talk to. It was easier to speak to him than other dragons, beside Moonwalker. She turned back inside her room and sat at her desk. She tried to smooth out the scroll and took a fresh piece of paper. She opened up a bottle of pitch-black ink and dipped her claw inside. It hovered indecisively over the scroll, dripping droplets of ink onto the white. She felt like the little dots. All alone, surrounded by opposing forces. She moved her claws over to the cleaning rag, still hovering indecisively. What if words came to her? What if she found a reason? Her claws inched down before coming back up. What if NOTHING came to her? What if she found no reason? Another drop joined the ink. A tear.

((Somebody mind helping me out by explaining the war?))
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
[center][font=new times roman][size=7]King Crocodile[/size] — [emoji=gold crown size=1] — He blinked, looking through the deep, menacing candlelight. He closed his eyes and let his mind drift elsewhere. The Seawing opened his eyes and gazed over to the two queens. Crocodile looked out the window and grumbled lightly, “[b]Yes, a battle that isn’t spitting would be better[/b].” He bellowed. The King looked through the window and watched simply. He rested his chin in his left hand and blinked steadily. Crocodile shifted his gaze away and shifted his gaze back to Stratus and Alptraum. “[b]Taking out their trades is a good idea and I will definitely keep my border with the Mudwings on high. I’ll be doubling the patrols there and have stricter rules, any Mudwing that passes will be brought to you Stratus or slayed by my talons[/b].” Crocodile rumbled, “[b]Scaring fear into them will strike fear in them and they might try to fight harder or become submissive. We’ll be looking for submission in them. Like as soon as we come, they could or would cower down[/b].” The king hissed. He raised his head up and flicked his gaze over to one of the candlelight. Crocodile grumbled and cupped his fingers over to fire. He gazed back over to Stratus and drew his hand away, then rested his sculpted face in the talons. “[b]I have been thinking of expanding southeast and south for a bit, yet the though has not crossed my mind until now[/b].” The Seawing said as she raised his head up to the ceiling, exposing his throat. He gave a light chuckle, “[b]Y’know, if you told me that I was going to be in an alliance with two powerful queens. I would have told you that you were on something, but you can say I told you so now to my *ss. I suppose it was something that just clicked in my head when I called to met with Alptraum[/b].” Crocodile hissed as he lowered his head back down.
King Crocodile

He blinked, looking through the deep, menacing candlelight. He closed his eyes and let his mind drift elsewhere. The Seawing opened his eyes and gazed over to the two queens. Crocodile looked out the window and grumbled lightly, “Yes, a battle that isn’t spitting would be better.” He bellowed. The King looked through the window and watched simply. He rested his chin in his left hand and blinked steadily. Crocodile shifted his gaze away and shifted his gaze back to Stratus and Alptraum.

Taking out their trades is a good idea and I will definitely keep my border with the Mudwings on high. I’ll be doubling the patrols there and have stricter rules, any Mudwing that passes will be brought to you Stratus or slayed by my talons.” Crocodile rumbled, “Scaring fear into them will strike fear in them and they might try to fight harder or become submissive. We’ll be looking for submission in them. Like as soon as we come, they could or would cower down.” The king hissed. He raised his head up and flicked his gaze over to one of the candlelight. Crocodile grumbled and cupped his fingers over to fire. He gazed back over to Stratus and drew his hand away, then rested his sculpted face in the talons. “I have been thinking of expanding southeast and south for a bit, yet the though has not crossed my mind until now.” The Seawing said as she raised his head up to the ceiling, exposing his throat.

He gave a light chuckle, “Y’know, if you told me that I was going to be in an alliance with two powerful queens. I would have told you that you were on something, but you can say I told you so now to my *ss. I suppose it was something that just clicked in my head when I called to met with Alptraum.” Crocodile hissed as he lowered his head back down.
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
Queen Cygnus

After a few moments of thoughts, she folded up the letter. She walked out of her room and handed it to a messenger. It was a simple letter.

I shall arrive in a few days time. I accept the invite.

She hurried back into her room and began furiously packing some items. Each second ticked by, each feeling like a dagger she was personally thrusting into her subjects. After a few moments of pause, she slid a sketch of her daughter in a pouch slung across her neck. She turned and hurried towards the kitchens, leaving most of her possessions behind, simply carrying a bag full of some personal items and other things to look healthier at the gathering. Stress hadn't been kind to her. She pushed the kitchen doors open, asking for some simple long-lasting food.
Queen Cygnus

After a few moments of thoughts, she folded up the letter. She walked out of her room and handed it to a messenger. It was a simple letter.

I shall arrive in a few days time. I accept the invite.

She hurried back into her room and began furiously packing some items. Each second ticked by, each feeling like a dagger she was personally thrusting into her subjects. After a few moments of pause, she slid a sketch of her daughter in a pouch slung across her neck. She turned and hurried towards the kitchens, leaving most of her possessions behind, simply carrying a bag full of some personal items and other things to look healthier at the gathering. Stress hadn't been kind to her. She pushed the kitchen doors open, asking for some simple long-lasting food.
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
The skywing swiftly closed his wing, careful not to touch the rainwing. He pulled out a metal collar- it having two chains coming off and a small weight for the guards to hold. It was long enough that the two would be able to fly well enough, but when they got to the ground it would be hitched on metal in the arena. He put the wooden end of his spear over the rainwing's snout, pinning them to the bars long enough to get the collar on. He removed the spear as fast as he whipped it out, growling when it was slightly burned from remaining acid. He grabbed the chain and the other skywing unlocked the ones for the prison.

They each grabbed the chain on either side of the collar, closing the prison door and locking it when the chameleon came out.

"It might have been more fun as a surprise, but...this isn't the Mudwing or Rainwing kingdom."

He said the other tribes with an air of disgust, nodding to the guard and the two possibly dragging Wonderberry to the edge.

"We're flying there. The entrance."

Pretty busy with all the your highnesses and whatever other jeweled idiots are visiting. You're lucky, rainwing, won't have to wait at all.

He nodded his head at the bustling arena bellow, loosening his grip on the chain slightly to grab onto a farther part of it.

"Try anything, and you won't have to worry about living or dying in the arena."

The other butted in, fastening his darts to his armour. It was clear he didn't mean running home free.

Below, the ringmaster was waiting, looking up at Stratus's looming shadow.

"Take this shift, they said. It's always fun when it's busy, they said."

He wiped his sweaty palms, eyes flicking up nervously.

-*-
Stratus, Arena, Alptraum and Crocodike

Stratus let out a thin air of smoke, relaxing her muscles and thrumming her talons against the stone. She knew this was bad news. She also knew what no escape routes found might mean when the guards are looking for any explanation to save their heads, glancing and narrowing her eyes for a split second at the king. She turned to the guard, breath hot and tone stiff, rising at intervals.

"The king has already sent another to search. I hope you know how close you'll be getting to the best view of the fighting below if she comes back with the seawing in tow. Kill every rainwing on the third pyre's second stage and have those guards go out and search. The King's relative will be found, and this little misunderstanding will be cleared. You will find out how she escaped and you will have the problem fixed. You are dismissed. And you, I don't know what you're still here for. I'm giving you a single chance to clear things up on the notice I'd rather keep as many of you alive as possible, but I might change my mind and throw you down in this arena myself if you keep dawdling like a lost cow."

She whirled around and pointed a polished talon at the clumsy guard for the last part, before turning to the two other royals with an expression of deep calm, as if she hadn't just threatened the two behind her. This is beyond embarrassing.
I need to talk to whoever is running the training these days, get someone competent to take over. Guards, overlooking when someone escapes, without a trace or not. I have plenty of proof my guards are idiots, but. A seawing royal. This time it may not even be a scam.

She put a talon under her chin, looking slightly annoyed and clearly thinking about how her guards were incompetent. She took another sip as Crocodile spoke. You try gathering up prisoners that aren't rainwings without starting a fight. You don't even think about the fact I had to find records on every seawing or icewing that claimed they were important and kill any that weren't seen as traitors. Do either of you have a full time running arena? That's what I thought.

"I believe you said Possibility was the main trading town of the sandwings, Alptraum, but others might try to spare aid for the sandwings. Though they would be crippled already, I plan to also keep an eye on that, although I wouldn't take action for fear of retaliation unless things get out of talon. The sandwings will be seeking allies desperately-, I am disgusted to say I have not contacted anyone else about alliance. Perhaps one of you have?"

She looked into the goblet's liquid, swirling it. Not thought of it until now? Is he trying to stumble his way into being a good ruler? No wonder he gave part of his kingdom to Alptraum. The whole thing could be falling apart.

She pressed her mouth together, trying not to lower her expectations of the king too much. It was clear he ruled well, and his ruthlessness towards the sandwings showed how far he would go to keep his kingdom on top and the others far below. It was a useful skill in an alliance, not so much alone with the royal line gone and no animus's. She snorted, amused. She might have laughed if this wasn't her ally saying a few forms of self doubt.

"Well, it couldn't have clicked in a better moment. Grasp the opportunity you see, fear it turns and bites you in the eye later on, hmm?"

He must have something planned. He is smart to ally with those already against the sandwings, but how he was willing to part with control, I'll never know. Perhaps he's even dissapointed in himself that he turned out to be a king instead of a queen.

She drilled her talons on the stone again, before looking at the two before her. She leaned towards the arena.

"Tell you what, I was hoping to have a finally of sorts, but there's a few in the cells I was debating on I can save for that. Evergreen, tell the ringmaster to throw in the ones for the next round all together. Actually, the winners of the next two rounds can fight Bittern. Throw in Irone after that, work them to death, I have no doubts whoever wins will put on a show. I hate to bore my guests."

She waved a guard off, signaling for another to take their place this time. She lowered her head, smiling slightly with the thought of the fight.
The skywing swiftly closed his wing, careful not to touch the rainwing. He pulled out a metal collar- it having two chains coming off and a small weight for the guards to hold. It was long enough that the two would be able to fly well enough, but when they got to the ground it would be hitched on metal in the arena. He put the wooden end of his spear over the rainwing's snout, pinning them to the bars long enough to get the collar on. He removed the spear as fast as he whipped it out, growling when it was slightly burned from remaining acid. He grabbed the chain and the other skywing unlocked the ones for the prison.

They each grabbed the chain on either side of the collar, closing the prison door and locking it when the chameleon came out.

"It might have been more fun as a surprise, but...this isn't the Mudwing or Rainwing kingdom."

He said the other tribes with an air of disgust, nodding to the guard and the two possibly dragging Wonderberry to the edge.

"We're flying there. The entrance."

Pretty busy with all the your highnesses and whatever other jeweled idiots are visiting. You're lucky, rainwing, won't have to wait at all.

He nodded his head at the bustling arena bellow, loosening his grip on the chain slightly to grab onto a farther part of it.

"Try anything, and you won't have to worry about living or dying in the arena."

The other butted in, fastening his darts to his armour. It was clear he didn't mean running home free.

Below, the ringmaster was waiting, looking up at Stratus's looming shadow.

"Take this shift, they said. It's always fun when it's busy, they said."

He wiped his sweaty palms, eyes flicking up nervously.

-*-
Stratus, Arena, Alptraum and Crocodike

Stratus let out a thin air of smoke, relaxing her muscles and thrumming her talons against the stone. She knew this was bad news. She also knew what no escape routes found might mean when the guards are looking for any explanation to save their heads, glancing and narrowing her eyes for a split second at the king. She turned to the guard, breath hot and tone stiff, rising at intervals.

"The king has already sent another to search. I hope you know how close you'll be getting to the best view of the fighting below if she comes back with the seawing in tow. Kill every rainwing on the third pyre's second stage and have those guards go out and search. The King's relative will be found, and this little misunderstanding will be cleared. You will find out how she escaped and you will have the problem fixed. You are dismissed. And you, I don't know what you're still here for. I'm giving you a single chance to clear things up on the notice I'd rather keep as many of you alive as possible, but I might change my mind and throw you down in this arena myself if you keep dawdling like a lost cow."

She whirled around and pointed a polished talon at the clumsy guard for the last part, before turning to the two other royals with an expression of deep calm, as if she hadn't just threatened the two behind her. This is beyond embarrassing.
I need to talk to whoever is running the training these days, get someone competent to take over. Guards, overlooking when someone escapes, without a trace or not. I have plenty of proof my guards are idiots, but. A seawing royal. This time it may not even be a scam.

She put a talon under her chin, looking slightly annoyed and clearly thinking about how her guards were incompetent. She took another sip as Crocodile spoke. You try gathering up prisoners that aren't rainwings without starting a fight. You don't even think about the fact I had to find records on every seawing or icewing that claimed they were important and kill any that weren't seen as traitors. Do either of you have a full time running arena? That's what I thought.

"I believe you said Possibility was the main trading town of the sandwings, Alptraum, but others might try to spare aid for the sandwings. Though they would be crippled already, I plan to also keep an eye on that, although I wouldn't take action for fear of retaliation unless things get out of talon. The sandwings will be seeking allies desperately-, I am disgusted to say I have not contacted anyone else about alliance. Perhaps one of you have?"

She looked into the goblet's liquid, swirling it. Not thought of it until now? Is he trying to stumble his way into being a good ruler? No wonder he gave part of his kingdom to Alptraum. The whole thing could be falling apart.

She pressed her mouth together, trying not to lower her expectations of the king too much. It was clear he ruled well, and his ruthlessness towards the sandwings showed how far he would go to keep his kingdom on top and the others far below. It was a useful skill in an alliance, not so much alone with the royal line gone and no animus's. She snorted, amused. She might have laughed if this wasn't her ally saying a few forms of self doubt.

"Well, it couldn't have clicked in a better moment. Grasp the opportunity you see, fear it turns and bites you in the eye later on, hmm?"

He must have something planned. He is smart to ally with those already against the sandwings, but how he was willing to part with control, I'll never know. Perhaps he's even dissapointed in himself that he turned out to be a king instead of a queen.

She drilled her talons on the stone again, before looking at the two before her. She leaned towards the arena.

"Tell you what, I was hoping to have a finally of sorts, but there's a few in the cells I was debating on I can save for that. Evergreen, tell the ringmaster to throw in the ones for the next round all together. Actually, the winners of the next two rounds can fight Bittern. Throw in Irone after that, work them to death, I have no doubts whoever wins will put on a show. I hate to bore my guests."

She waved a guard off, signaling for another to take their place this time. She lowered her head, smiling slightly with the thought of the fight.
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
Wonderberry-Trying to pout in peace-The guards taking her

Wonders eyes narrowed and her scales whirled an angry shade of purple near black as the collar was clipped on her. Her tail kept lashing as she took flight to be taken down to the arena. She refused to show it but she was terrified. She had never used her venom against another dragon in a fight. Maybe it wouldn’t help her, and she would just die. Or she will have to fight and stay stuck in the arena until she dies.
Wonderberry-Trying to pout in peace-The guards taking her

Wonders eyes narrowed and her scales whirled an angry shade of purple near black as the collar was clipped on her. Her tail kept lashing as she took flight to be taken down to the arena. She refused to show it but she was terrified. She had never used her venom against another dragon in a fight. Maybe it wouldn’t help her, and she would just die. Or she will have to fight and stay stuck in the arena until she dies.
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
Plush | being all mopey and sad about her decisions in life | Tags: basically everyone

Plush stopped what she was doing to scowl at the guards, but didn't move from where she was sitting, instead taking a quick glance to the cell door.
I wouldn't have a lot of time..maybe not any time, and that spear looks like it's been sharpened quite well. Would they even try to kill me, or just hit me with a dart? Ha, I'd be a mess if it did what they said is true. I am a edgy Icewing mess anyways. She flicked her tail in frustration and watched as her already slim chances of escaping get slimmer while soldiers took Wonder and left, leaving her alone in the cell.
Plush growled to herself and shut her eyes, trying to look more relaxed then she was.
It's fine, didn't even know Wonder until today. And now since everyone knows her, if theres a chance to escape they're going to try to save her because...
She grabbed a loose stone and chucked it at the wall in front of her, trying to blow off some steam.
I shouldn't have taken this job, and I probably shouldn't have stopped hiding in caves, but at least this is fun in a way. She lashed her tail and grumbled, clutching another rock she picked up in her talons.
Plush | being all mopey and sad about her decisions in life | Tags: basically everyone

Plush stopped what she was doing to scowl at the guards, but didn't move from where she was sitting, instead taking a quick glance to the cell door.
I wouldn't have a lot of time..maybe not any time, and that spear looks like it's been sharpened quite well. Would they even try to kill me, or just hit me with a dart? Ha, I'd be a mess if it did what they said is true. I am a edgy Icewing mess anyways. She flicked her tail in frustration and watched as her already slim chances of escaping get slimmer while soldiers took Wonder and left, leaving her alone in the cell.
Plush growled to herself and shut her eyes, trying to look more relaxed then she was.
It's fine, didn't even know Wonder until today. And now since everyone knows her, if theres a chance to escape they're going to try to save her because...
She grabbed a loose stone and chucked it at the wall in front of her, trying to blow off some steam.
I shouldn't have taken this job, and I probably shouldn't have stopped hiding in caves, but at least this is fun in a way. She lashed her tail and grumbled, clutching another rock she picked up in her talons.
Alptraum

The IceWing raised a brow at the clumsy guard and couldn't help but smirk, although with the way she had her head turned Stratus wouldn't be able to see it. With a slight lash of her tail, she cocked her head at the SkyWing, her red eyes piercing and intimidating even though she was half the guard's size. Those eyes... were familiar. She didn't know how, or when, but she'd seen them before somewhere. She shot Stratus a sideways glance- unreadable, seeming to only be a little look, with no malice or confusion behind it. When she looked back at the guard and flicked her tongue out to taste the air, even that was familiar.

Well, there was Crocodile's fishy scent there to mess it up, so the IceWing Queen simply flicked her tail and shook out the spikes along her back. The dragoness flicked her ears back at Stratus and looked at her, meeting her eyes when she spoke, then flexing her jaw when Stratus asked about Alptraum sending for more allies.

"No," She replied simply, flicking an ear, "There's been quite a bit of activity on my part this week. The NightWings would most likely spit in our faces. The MudWings are currently looking to the SandWings for assistance, and because of the bad relations between your tribe and theirs, I had to choose one or the other. However, your tribe has more to offer and I can assist yours while still fulfilling my agenda. The RainWings are out of the question." She glanced back at the dragon being drug into the arena and perked a brow in interest.
"I am confident our kingdoms united can easily conquer though, Stratus. As long as, like you said, our timing is right, and our actions are well thought out and we strike in the right places, we will come out on top." She looked away, back down at the arena, her thoughts moving as fast as a hurricane wind.

She raised a brow at Crocodile and actually laughed at his statement, amused by his remark. "It was intelligent of you, too, Crocodile. I look forward to the future of this alliance." Her eyes glittered with anticipation as she saw the interesting RainWing brought in- what was on her scales? She especially wanted to see the fight between the champions... Alptraum had been a little challenged, fighting the hybrid. Watching would be exhilarating.

Zephyr

Seeing the RainWing taken away switched the ex-gladiator into overdrive.

It was really happening. God, it wasn't a dream, how he'd been hoping it was! He clenched his jaw and let out a dog-like whine, turning away and pressing his head into the cool stone walls. He had to think of something to help, but what could he do? The hybrid was only good for a few things, and death was one of them. Clawing the ground underneath him, he quickly shot to the bars, yanking against his chains and feeling one of the links bend slightly from the force of his lunge.

He desperately tried to think of something, anything he could do to keep them from being killed. He trembled, choking back a sob and glaring down the hallway with eyes glistening with tears on the verge of falling down his cheeks.

Maybe if Zephyr gave himself back to the queen, maybe of he killed again, killed enough dragons and spilt enough blood, she'd let them go. He felt so helpless in this cell, so angry and bitter and guilty for not being enough to get them out of here. Now the RainWing they were trying to save was being hauled off to fight and possibly die, and the rest of his friends were in danger of it too. The hybrid ducked his head and with gritted teeth, sobbed again, pressing his forehead against the bars.

Reckless

The SandWing rolled her eyes at the hybrids theatrics and scowled as she watched the guards leave with the RainWing. Would it really be right for them to try to save her only to leave her behind? Really, it was up to her whether they waited or not. The venom-covered dragoness had a high chance of surviving, being able to just melt whoever she wanted to with a touch, so Reckless saving her friends and escaping while everyone was occupied with the gore-filled fight...

She grabbed the keys out of the straw pile in the corner of her stall as soon as the rest of the guards left, then unchained herself and her door. With no sound, she padded to Dovekie's and Moonwalker's cell, then found the key to it quickly and unlatched it. With out and second thought, she unlocked Dovekie's chains, then plopped the keys in his talons and slithered out of the cell to the end of the hall where Wonder had been taken.

Sorry kid. Should have been meltier, I guess. Reckless thought plainly. The dragoness only was worried for her own groups safety- taking strangers into account seemed to lead to imprisonment and death by arena. She glanced at Plush from her spot, amused at the dragoness's frustration, and in her mind she was satisfied with what she chose.
Alptraum

The IceWing raised a brow at the clumsy guard and couldn't help but smirk, although with the way she had her head turned Stratus wouldn't be able to see it. With a slight lash of her tail, she cocked her head at the SkyWing, her red eyes piercing and intimidating even though she was half the guard's size. Those eyes... were familiar. She didn't know how, or when, but she'd seen them before somewhere. She shot Stratus a sideways glance- unreadable, seeming to only be a little look, with no malice or confusion behind it. When she looked back at the guard and flicked her tongue out to taste the air, even that was familiar.

Well, there was Crocodile's fishy scent there to mess it up, so the IceWing Queen simply flicked her tail and shook out the spikes along her back. The dragoness flicked her ears back at Stratus and looked at her, meeting her eyes when she spoke, then flexing her jaw when Stratus asked about Alptraum sending for more allies.

"No," She replied simply, flicking an ear, "There's been quite a bit of activity on my part this week. The NightWings would most likely spit in our faces. The MudWings are currently looking to the SandWings for assistance, and because of the bad relations between your tribe and theirs, I had to choose one or the other. However, your tribe has more to offer and I can assist yours while still fulfilling my agenda. The RainWings are out of the question." She glanced back at the dragon being drug into the arena and perked a brow in interest.
"I am confident our kingdoms united can easily conquer though, Stratus. As long as, like you said, our timing is right, and our actions are well thought out and we strike in the right places, we will come out on top." She looked away, back down at the arena, her thoughts moving as fast as a hurricane wind.

She raised a brow at Crocodile and actually laughed at his statement, amused by his remark. "It was intelligent of you, too, Crocodile. I look forward to the future of this alliance." Her eyes glittered with anticipation as she saw the interesting RainWing brought in- what was on her scales? She especially wanted to see the fight between the champions... Alptraum had been a little challenged, fighting the hybrid. Watching would be exhilarating.

Zephyr

Seeing the RainWing taken away switched the ex-gladiator into overdrive.

It was really happening. God, it wasn't a dream, how he'd been hoping it was! He clenched his jaw and let out a dog-like whine, turning away and pressing his head into the cool stone walls. He had to think of something to help, but what could he do? The hybrid was only good for a few things, and death was one of them. Clawing the ground underneath him, he quickly shot to the bars, yanking against his chains and feeling one of the links bend slightly from the force of his lunge.

He desperately tried to think of something, anything he could do to keep them from being killed. He trembled, choking back a sob and glaring down the hallway with eyes glistening with tears on the verge of falling down his cheeks.

Maybe if Zephyr gave himself back to the queen, maybe of he killed again, killed enough dragons and spilt enough blood, she'd let them go. He felt so helpless in this cell, so angry and bitter and guilty for not being enough to get them out of here. Now the RainWing they were trying to save was being hauled off to fight and possibly die, and the rest of his friends were in danger of it too. The hybrid ducked his head and with gritted teeth, sobbed again, pressing his forehead against the bars.

Reckless

The SandWing rolled her eyes at the hybrids theatrics and scowled as she watched the guards leave with the RainWing. Would it really be right for them to try to save her only to leave her behind? Really, it was up to her whether they waited or not. The venom-covered dragoness had a high chance of surviving, being able to just melt whoever she wanted to with a touch, so Reckless saving her friends and escaping while everyone was occupied with the gore-filled fight...

She grabbed the keys out of the straw pile in the corner of her stall as soon as the rest of the guards left, then unchained herself and her door. With no sound, she padded to Dovekie's and Moonwalker's cell, then found the key to it quickly and unlatched it. With out and second thought, she unlocked Dovekie's chains, then plopped the keys in his talons and slithered out of the cell to the end of the hall where Wonder had been taken.

Sorry kid. Should have been meltier, I guess. Reckless thought plainly. The dragoness only was worried for her own groups safety- taking strangers into account seemed to lead to imprisonment and death by arena. She glanced at Plush from her spot, amused at the dragoness's frustration, and in her mind she was satisfied with what she chose.
HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her
Give me Pumpkin Spice before I remove your kneecap privileges

Tide Dawn | My cousins out slaying dragons and what do I get? Guard duty | All.

Her internal dismay at his lack of reaction was quickly shushed at the mention of him sending someone himself after her....

She could turn back and then stumble across them, get to Crocodile and beg for her friends lives.

But then the guards would be killed.....

She gave a sympathetic look to the guard who had entered with the bad news.

She was not enjoying the look the ice queen was giving her... She had no way of knowing right? ...right? She had to get out of here, and fast....

She gave a salute to the queen, thats something skywings did right? Yeah, it was formal. Ti-Dawn was quick to turn and leave, making extra effort not to trip on her own tail. She had two options, turn herself in as managing at having found a secret tunnel..... and get some guards she didn't know killed but save her friends...possibly.... or try and find a way to get them out without killing anyone and dooming her soul.

She wondered if the queen had her thoughts about how she escaped.... but shook her head, if she knew....well, bad things could happen.... Unless she wanted to keep it a secret from the icewing queen.

She could use their own distrust to try and turn things her way. She paused around a corner, taking a deep breath.

And almost dropped her spear again.
This dumb spear, she stared at it, her blue eyes the only familiar feature in the reflection staring at her.

She could add some value to this stupid twisted piece of metal.

She looked around, making sure she was alone before leaning close to the weapon, her breath visible on the steel.

'If one of my friends is about to die in the arena, make a distraction-" She went to add just what that distraction would be when she had to stop after hearing footsteps

She straightened up, eyes widening in panic. Not because of the footsteps, already fading as they went in the opposite direction, but because she didn't get to finish the spell....

Her stomach churned as the blade looked even more sinister now. She quickly hid it in the shadows and ran off to somewhere far area from the queens, king, and spear.... She had one question on her mind now despite it all.

If one of her friends was about to be killed......

Just....what would that distraction be?

Queen Fossil| the summerset isles | Auruem .

She sat down once they had entered the planning room, she gave a nod to her guards, dismissing them... A sign of confidence on her part, atleast thats what she hoped it looked like.

She turned her red eyes downwards towards the map on the table, taking in the details.

"Our position is....equally rewarding as it is disastrous. Surrounded, flanked, whatever word you use for it... "

She gave a sigh and inwardly winced, her wings and legs were screaming at her for wearing this thick armor all the way here but she couldn't give in now... not in front of a fellow ruler.

She extended a claw on the map towards the seawing kingdom.

"An attack on them is very limiting but could serve as a-" She stopped and cleared her throat.

"but you said you had a plan.... Did you wish to wait to hear back from the nightwings before discussing it or are you okay with repeating yourself?"

She curled her tail around her.

Nightwings were...interesting.. .Strong and capable but mindreaders.... An amazing ally but a deadly spy.

Speaking of deadly, her eyes moved to her fellow royaltys tail.

A deadly stinger...... filled with venom

"Can you milk those?"

She stopped, eyes widening as it clicked just how that sounded.
Tide Dawn | My cousins out slaying dragons and what do I get? Guard duty | All.

Her internal dismay at his lack of reaction was quickly shushed at the mention of him sending someone himself after her....

She could turn back and then stumble across them, get to Crocodile and beg for her friends lives.

But then the guards would be killed.....

She gave a sympathetic look to the guard who had entered with the bad news.

She was not enjoying the look the ice queen was giving her... She had no way of knowing right? ...right? She had to get out of here, and fast....

She gave a salute to the queen, thats something skywings did right? Yeah, it was formal. Ti-Dawn was quick to turn and leave, making extra effort not to trip on her own tail. She had two options, turn herself in as managing at having found a secret tunnel..... and get some guards she didn't know killed but save her friends...possibly.... or try and find a way to get them out without killing anyone and dooming her soul.

She wondered if the queen had her thoughts about how she escaped.... but shook her head, if she knew....well, bad things could happen.... Unless she wanted to keep it a secret from the icewing queen.

She could use their own distrust to try and turn things her way. She paused around a corner, taking a deep breath.

And almost dropped her spear again.
This dumb spear, she stared at it, her blue eyes the only familiar feature in the reflection staring at her.

She could add some value to this stupid twisted piece of metal.

She looked around, making sure she was alone before leaning close to the weapon, her breath visible on the steel.

'If one of my friends is about to die in the arena, make a distraction-" She went to add just what that distraction would be when she had to stop after hearing footsteps

She straightened up, eyes widening in panic. Not because of the footsteps, already fading as they went in the opposite direction, but because she didn't get to finish the spell....

Her stomach churned as the blade looked even more sinister now. She quickly hid it in the shadows and ran off to somewhere far area from the queens, king, and spear.... She had one question on her mind now despite it all.

If one of her friends was about to be killed......

Just....what would that distraction be?

Queen Fossil| the summerset isles | Auruem .

She sat down once they had entered the planning room, she gave a nod to her guards, dismissing them... A sign of confidence on her part, atleast thats what she hoped it looked like.

She turned her red eyes downwards towards the map on the table, taking in the details.

"Our position is....equally rewarding as it is disastrous. Surrounded, flanked, whatever word you use for it... "

She gave a sigh and inwardly winced, her wings and legs were screaming at her for wearing this thick armor all the way here but she couldn't give in now... not in front of a fellow ruler.

She extended a claw on the map towards the seawing kingdom.

"An attack on them is very limiting but could serve as a-" She stopped and cleared her throat.

"but you said you had a plan.... Did you wish to wait to hear back from the nightwings before discussing it or are you okay with repeating yourself?"

She curled her tail around her.

Nightwings were...interesting.. .Strong and capable but mindreaders.... An amazing ally but a deadly spy.

Speaking of deadly, her eyes moved to her fellow royaltys tail.

A deadly stinger...... filled with venom

"Can you milk those?"

She stopped, eyes widening as it clicked just how that sounded.
BcpIF1O.png
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 69 70