Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 (MHA/BNHA) with LexS
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 40 41
Lexie turned to her, "I will bring every single wound you ever had back." She hissed.
Aizawa sighed, again, hearing the threat, "I have a quirk cancelling quirk, so yes, I knew."
Lexie turned to her, "I will bring every single wound you ever had back." She hissed.
Aizawa sighed, again, hearing the threat, "I have a quirk cancelling quirk, so yes, I knew."
What's the prob?
dog.
Why hello! It's been a hot minute since I've been on (since August) but I'm pretty sure I'm back now.
Feel free to pm me if you wanna rp!
Akari stared at her before transforming into an owl and pecking her hand. She'd stare at her and attempt to be intimidating.
Kirishima watched this all go down and decided not to intervene to not lose a finger.
Akari stared at her before transforming into an owl and pecking her hand. She'd stare at her and attempt to be intimidating.
Kirishima watched this all go down and decided not to intervene to not lose a finger.
Hi! Feel free to chat with me, I'm always happy to meet new people!
Lexie grabbed her foot, yanking her down.
"Both of you- stop it. You're worse then Midoriya and Bakugou." Bakugou scoffed at this.
Lexie grabbed her foot, yanking her down.
"Both of you- stop it. You're worse then Midoriya and Bakugou." Bakugou scoffed at this.
What's the prob?
dog.
Why hello! It's been a hot minute since I've been on (since August) but I'm pretty sure I'm back now.
*owl stare intensfies*
Kirishima chuckled, elbowing Bakugo. "Looks like you've got competition, eh?"
*owl stare intensfies*
Kirishima chuckled, elbowing Bakugo. "Looks like you've got competition, eh?"
"I'll win." He hissed, glaring at Deku.
"Just go to sleep. Sleep down here together if you want, or sleep with a partner in one of your rooms, wherever with anyone, I don't care. Just sleep. I'll get the place guarded for you."
"I'll win." He hissed, glaring at Deku.
"Just go to sleep. Sleep down here together if you want, or sleep with a partner in one of your rooms, wherever with anyone, I don't care. Just sleep. I'll get the place guarded for you."
What's the prob?
dog.
Akari wasn't tired, and decided to peck Lexie again-
Deku backed the heck up, not wanting to die-
Akari wasn't tired, and decided to peck Lexie again-
Deku backed the heck up, not wanting to die-
Bakugou grinned and looked away.
Lexie grabbed her head, "Enough."
Aizawa mumbled something and left, locking the door behind him.
Bakugou grinned and looked away.
Lexie grabbed her head, "Enough."
Aizawa mumbled something and left, locking the door behind him.
What's the prob?
dog.
Akari gave a tiny screech. Annoyed birb. Akari then attempts to gently bite Lexie's fingers.
Akari gave a tiny screech. Annoyed birb. Akari then attempts to gently bite Lexie's fingers.
She squeezed slightly tighter, "Stop it, idiot."
Bakugou couldn't help but chuckle before stopping himself with a scoff. He got up and headed for the stairs.
She squeezed slightly tighter, "Stop it, idiot."
Bakugou couldn't help but chuckle before stopping himself with a scoff. He got up and headed for the stairs.
What's the prob?
dog.
"But I'm not tireddddddd" She'd say, practically whining. "Quit rustling my feathers or I will bite your finger off." She'd make a low hooting noise that was trying to be intimidating.
Kiri followed bakugo, heading upstairs to his room.
"But I'm not tireddddddd" She'd say, practically whining. "Quit rustling my feathers or I will bite your finger off." She'd make a low hooting noise that was trying to be intimidating.
Kiri followed bakugo, heading upstairs to his room.
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 40 41