Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ancient Prison OOC Thread [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
(Finally got the form done. I was asking about the age thing for another OC of mine, might add him later ^^) [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58554449] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/585545/58554449_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]Name:[/i] Ciardubhan [i]Nickname:[/i] Ciar [i]Age:[/i] 20 years [i]Gender:[/i] Male [i]Orientation:[/i] Straight [i]Description:[/i] Ciar boasts scales as black as the night sky, giving him the near-perfect ability to camouflage in shadows, the night sky, and most other dark surfaces. He's an effective hunter and tracker, particularly when it's dark out. [i]History:[/i] He was born to a pair of banescales who somehow escaped getting captured. As a result, he hatched in an ice element nest, ending up with icy blue eyes. Ciar was taken and raised far away from the prison, where his parents taught him stealth. However, the past would eventually catch up to them; the small family was found and Ciar was the only one to be captured alive. He blames himself for their deaths as it was his own curiosity and rebelliousness that lead the hunters to them. [i]Other:[/i] Will RP his personality.
(Finally got the form done. I was asking about the age thing for another OC of mine, might add him later ^^)

Dragon:

58554449_350.png

Name: Ciardubhan
Nickname: Ciar
Orientation: Straight
Description: Ciar boasts scales as black as the night sky, giving him the near-perfect ability to camouflage in shadows, the night sky, and most other dark surfaces. He's an effective hunter and tracker, particularly when it's dark out.
History: He was born to a pair of banescales who somehow escaped getting captured. As a result, he hatched in an ice element nest, ending up with icy blue eyes. Ciar was taken and raised far away from the prison, where his parents taught him stealth. However, the past would eventually catch up to them; the small family was found and Ciar was the only one to be captured alive. He blames himself for their deaths as it was his own curiosity and rebelliousness that lead the hunters to them.
Other: Will RP his personality.
yk0D5u1.png
That's dramatic... I LOVE IT!
That's dramatic... I LOVE IT!
nZJa3n3.png
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57597721] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/575978/57597721_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Shadowshifter Age: 59 Gender: female Orientation: straight Personality: Stern, rule-follower, rude Backstory: She was bullied when she was a child for being too nice to everyone, that she gave too much away, so she promised to everyone that she would be ruder when she grows up. And she became what she told all of them. Crush/Mate: (if any) none Any other facts : Likes to have pets, and her favorite pet is Valentina. Pets: Valentina, Dellofall, Aria, and Saria Also, I am a beginner roleplayer, so sorry if I get anything wrong.

57597721_350.png

Name: Shadowshifter

Orientation: straight

Personality: Stern, rule-follower, rude

Backstory: She was bullied when she was a child for being too nice to everyone, that she gave too much away, so she promised to everyone that she would be ruder when she grows up. And she became what she told all of them.

Crush/Mate: (if any) none

Any other facts : Likes to have pets, and her favorite pet is Valentina.

Pets: Valentina, Dellofall, Aria, and Saria

Also, I am a beginner roleplayer, so sorry if I get anything wrong.
x5yAWHD.png
(this looks like so much fun! Hope it's ok that I join with two dragons, I feel like they will suit the setting perfectly~) [b]Name:[/b] Munin [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51994570] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/519946/51994570_350.png[/img] [/url][b]Picture/Description:[/b] He is average size but his fluffy fur often makes him look larger than he really is. Munin was born with multiple sets of eyes, making him a perfect prison guard. [b]Age:[/b] 80 [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Orientation:[/b] Straight [b]Personality:[/b] Appears stoic and intimidating but is surprisingly laid back, unless you're a banescale. He doesn't talk that much and likes to leave the conversations to his mate. He gets along well enough with other dragons but prefers the company of his fellow gaolers over other species. As long as you don’t bother him, he will not bother you. [b]Backstory:[/b] Munin grew up hearing stories about the horrible beasts that had once plagued his homelands. He was born just weeks after the final battle was over, but still suffered from the aftermath of war. His mother had died before he was born. She had been one of the mages that sacrificed themselves to cast the final ice spell which destroyed their enemy once and for all. She had died protecting what she held dear, and her son would grow up to do the same. The older gaolers noticed that Munin was very skilled in magic and had inherited his mother’s powerful icy breath that could freeze targets in seconds. He trained hard with the old guards and joined the Overseer Order once he was old enough. After the banescales returned to the lands, he was sent to the guard the newly captured horrors. He keeps his cold eyes on the prisoners day and night, never letting them out of sight. [b]Crush/Mate:[/b] Hel (mate) [b]Any other facts :[/b] He can keep a minimum of one of his eyes open even when he sleeps, it's (almost) impossible to hide something from him. He is always watching, ALWAYS. [quote][b]Name:[/b] Hel [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51633641] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/516337/51633641_350.png[/img] [/url][b]Picture/Description:[/b] Muscular for a female, but still agile. [b]Age:[/b] 78 [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Orientation:[/b] Straight [b]Personality:[/b] Confident, proud and brave. Never backs down from a fight, even if she should. Doesn’t take kindly to insults and will give you a slap in the face if she feels like it. [b]Backstory:[/b] Hel comes from a long line of Seekers. She was born a few years after the war with the banescales and grew up hearing about them from her family. Hel followed her parents on their hunts from an early age and learned the skills necessary for capturing dangerous targets. Her constant exposure to the elements meant that she quickly adapted to the harsh lands that surrounded her home. Her muscles grew strong, her fur grew thick, her claws and horns grew sharp. She joined the Seeker Order when she got old enough and spent many years hunting shade creatures inside the Fortress of Ends. Then, after getting news about banescales once again appearing all across the lands, she was sent to her parents former workplace to learn about the banescale firsthand. She is to study the newly caught beasts so that she can catch them, one after the other, and lock them away once more. [b]Crush/Mate:[/b] Munin (mate) [b]Any other facts :[/b] Looks up to Nostus and wants to learn all she can from him. [/quote]
(this looks like so much fun! Hope it's ok that I join with two dragons, I feel like they will suit the setting perfectly~)

Name: Munin

51994570_350.png
Picture/Description: He is average size but his fluffy fur often makes him look larger than he really is. Munin was born with multiple sets of eyes, making him a perfect prison guard.

Personality: Appears stoic and intimidating but is surprisingly laid back, unless you're a banescale. He doesn't talk that much and likes to leave the conversations to his mate. He gets along well enough with other dragons but prefers the company of his fellow gaolers over other species. As long as you don’t bother him, he will not bother you.

Backstory: Munin grew up hearing stories about the horrible beasts that had once plagued his homelands. He was born just weeks after the final battle was over, but still suffered from the aftermath of war. His mother had died before he was born. She had been one of the mages that sacrificed themselves to cast the final ice spell which destroyed their enemy once and for all. She had died protecting what she held dear, and her son would grow up to do the same.
The older gaolers noticed that Munin was very skilled in magic and had inherited his mother’s powerful icy breath that could freeze targets in seconds. He trained hard with the old guards and joined the Overseer Order once he was old enough.

After the banescales returned to the lands, he was sent to the guard the newly captured horrors. He keeps his cold eyes on the prisoners day and night, never letting them out of sight.

Crush/Mate: Hel (mate)

Any other facts : He can keep a minimum of one of his eyes open even when he sleeps, it's (almost) impossible to hide something from him. He is always watching, ALWAYS.
Quote:
Name: Hel

51633641_350.png
Picture/Description: Muscular for a female, but still agile.

Personality: Confident, proud and brave. Never backs down from a fight, even if she should. Doesn’t take kindly to insults and will give you a slap in the face if she feels like it.

Backstory: Hel comes from a long line of Seekers. She was born a few years after the war with the banescales and grew up hearing about them from her family. Hel followed her parents on their hunts from an early age and learned the skills necessary for capturing dangerous targets. Her constant exposure to the elements meant that she quickly adapted to the harsh lands that surrounded her home. Her muscles grew strong, her fur grew thick, her claws and horns grew sharp.

She joined the Seeker Order when she got old enough and spent many years hunting shade creatures inside the Fortress of Ends. Then, after getting news about banescales once again appearing all across the lands, she was sent to her parents former workplace to learn about the banescale firsthand. She is to study the newly caught beasts so that she can catch them, one after the other, and lock them away once more.

Crush/Mate: Munin (mate)

Any other facts : Looks up to Nostus and wants to learn all she can from him.
VlakeFx.png
@NIGHTMERE
That would be great, thanks.
@NIGHTMERE
That would be great, thanks.
nZJa3n3.png
[center][b]Name:[/b] Valentina[/center] [b]Picture:[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=170&bodygene=20&breed=13&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=170&tertgene=17&winggene=20&wings=170&auth=b09015e46b51e1b2cc721de38cf414c13343cc08&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Age:[/b] 22 [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Orientation:[/b] Straight [b]Personality:[/b] A manipulative, snarky skydancer with cruel intentions. She sort of represents a classic mean-girl, but doesn't put any time into gossip. She thinks of herself very highly, like royalty, and is quite pretentious. [b]Backstory:[/b] Valentina worked as a jeweler before an on-the-run banescale wrecked her shop, the advancing gaolers found her in a fret over the ruined jewelry and captured her so that she could not spread the word of the escapee. Valentina was given to a high standing gaoler as a pet, and has actually enjoyed her life of preening as if she were a beautiful bird in a cage. [b]Crush/Mate:[/b] None [b]Any other facts:[/b] She is a pet to Shadowshifter. Valentina often steals small jewels and such to adorn her feathers, her appearance being the most important thing to her. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ [center][b]Name:[/b] Dellofall [/center] [b]Picture:[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=20&breed=13&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=96&tertgene=7&winggene=20&wings=96&auth=94ae464041515ad114fc24e03822430b94f1954b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Age:[/b] 26 [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Orientation:[/b] Straight [b]Personality:[/b] Dellofall is brave and adventurous, acting younger than what he really is. He isn't the brightest tool in the shed but he is very athletic and keen at strategy. He's also a more hopeless romantic type mixed with a jock, constantly vying for Valentina's attentions. [b]Backstory:[/b] He was competing in a flying competition with another skydancer with a heavy bet resting on his success. During the race, he was sabotaged by an arrow that struck his wing joint, causing him to lose. He was forced to work for the gaoler's as part of his newly gained debt, becoming a pet to one of them. He trains harder than ever before to become an elite athlete, in poor hopes of being free one day. [b]Crush:[/b] Valentina [b]Any other facts:[/b] He is a pet to Shadowshifter. Dellofall is easily manipulated by Valentina's charm, doing almost anything to gain her favor. [i][Somewhat wip?][/i]
Name: Valentina

Picture:
dragon?age=1&body=170&bodygene=20&breed=13&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=170&tertgene=17&winggene=20&wings=170&auth=b09015e46b51e1b2cc721de38cf414c13343cc08&dummyext=prev.png

Personality: A manipulative, snarky skydancer with cruel intentions. She sort of represents a classic mean-girl, but doesn't put any time into gossip. She thinks of herself very highly, like royalty, and is quite pretentious.

Backstory: Valentina worked as a jeweler before an on-the-run banescale wrecked her shop, the advancing gaolers found her in a fret over the ruined jewelry and captured her so that she could not spread the word of the escapee. Valentina was given to a high standing gaoler as a pet, and has actually enjoyed her life of preening as if she were a beautiful bird in a cage.

Crush/Mate: None

Any other facts: She is a pet to Shadowshifter. Valentina often steals small jewels and such to adorn her feathers, her appearance being the most important thing to her.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Name: Dellofall
Picture:
dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=20&breed=13&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=96&tertgene=7&winggene=20&wings=96&auth=94ae464041515ad114fc24e03822430b94f1954b&dummyext=prev.png

Personality: Dellofall is brave and adventurous, acting younger than what he really is. He isn't the brightest tool in the shed but he is very athletic and keen at strategy. He's also a more hopeless romantic type mixed with a jock, constantly vying for Valentina's attentions.

Backstory: He was competing in a flying competition with another skydancer with a heavy bet resting on his success. During the race, he was sabotaged by an arrow that struck his wing joint, causing him to lose. He was forced to work for the gaoler's as part of his newly gained debt, becoming a pet to one of them. He trains harder than ever before to become an elite athlete, in poor hopes of being free one day.

Crush: Valentina

Any other facts: He is a pet to Shadowshifter. Dellofall is easily manipulated by Valentina's charm, doing almost anything to gain her favor.

[Somewhat wip?]
"A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool, because he has to say something." -Plato
@MarsFlytrap
*don't mind me, just pinging myself like the weirdo I am*
@MarsFlytrap
*don't mind me, just pinging myself like the weirdo I am*
@DynastyRule
I already have a pet, but I would like to have two! So I would like to be your owner.
@DynastyRule
I already have a pet, but I would like to have two! So I would like to be your owner.
x5yAWHD.png
[quote name="NIGHTMERE" date="2020-02-14 12:29:35" ] @DynastyRule I already have a pet, but I would like to have two! So I would like to be your owner. [/quote] Neato! Which one?
NIGHTMERE wrote on 2020-02-14 12:29:35:
@DynastyRule
Neato! Which one?
"A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool, because he has to say something." -Plato
@DynastyRule
Both, I like pets. I will just rp as very nice of the female, and very rude to the other
@DynastyRule
Both, I like pets. I will just rp as very nice of the female, and very rude to the other
x5yAWHD.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11