Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Quarantine Area Roleplay OOC [Closed]
1 2 ... 146 147 148 149 150 ... 159 160
(Oof sorry for the late reply)
Also, if you though Startoucher was purple.. wait till you see Tanzinite and Ametrine.
(Oof sorry for the late reply)
Also, if you though Startoucher was purple.. wait till you see Tanzinite and Ametrine.
Huh, this has gone quiet...
Huh, this has gone quiet...
When worry's never helping, tell me, why, why, worry at all?
a53b2111-a1df-11e9-8792-cdcee464383f.gif
Continuum rift RP
Yeah. Should we open the RP up to new people? A lot of our former characters left.

Edit: Ack sorry I think it lagged and this message was sent several times.
Yeah. Should we open the RP up to new people? A lot of our former characters left.

Edit: Ack sorry I think it lagged and this message was sent several times.
AUOAU8y.png

A0gxC35.png
Hi
Should we do another reset? I'm still not really sure about how to run a roleplay, I was mostly doing it to experiment with my lore when I hadn't even finished writing it. I can definitely open it back up, I was contemplating that myself.
Should we have a certain number of slots for people to fill? Minimum-maximum number of characters?
Hi
Should we do another reset? I'm still not really sure about how to run a roleplay, I was mostly doing it to experiment with my lore when I hadn't even finished writing it. I can definitely open it back up, I was contemplating that myself.
Should we have a certain number of slots for people to fill? Minimum-maximum number of characters?
KWrPMAv.png
Lvl 7 Fodder

Bio coding service

Buy my dragons
loading.gif
Maybe
Actually, that is a good idea. (The second one, but if we do the second one we might have to reset-)Like, there’s a set amount of slots for Doctors, Nurses, Experiments, etc. It’d also show newcomers what characters they could play.

So I guess Zarya’s been on vacation so far, lol?
Maybe
Actually, that is a good idea. (The second one, but if we do the second one we might have to reset-)Like, there’s a set amount of slots for Doctors, Nurses, Experiments, etc. It’d also show newcomers what characters they could play.

So I guess Zarya’s been on vacation so far, lol?
Hm.
Hm.
AUOAU8y.png

A0gxC35.png
I think it might also help to have a concrete schedule and an actual map for locations...
which i... stopped working on......
I think what I was trying to do before was just a bit too much. We need to boil down to the basics what's realistic for a giant facility such as the Quarantine Area, have an idea of rooms and locations, and then slap it all together into something cohesive, and by we I mean mostly me because that's my job as the RP creator (though help would be much appreciated)
I'll go back and start looking through all the previous ideas we've had and work on the map and schedule.
I think it might also help to have a concrete schedule and an actual map for locations...
which i... stopped working on......
I think what I was trying to do before was just a bit too much. We need to boil down to the basics what's realistic for a giant facility such as the Quarantine Area, have an idea of rooms and locations, and then slap it all together into something cohesive, and by we I mean mostly me because that's my job as the RP creator (though help would be much appreciated)
I'll go back and start looking through all the previous ideas we've had and work on the map and schedule.
KWrPMAv.png
Lvl 7 Fodder

Bio coding service

Buy my dragons
loading.gif
Okay! I guess we should probably restart the RP, then.* And gather a few more people/characters.

Also, I think the strict order list was a bit complicated. It might be a good option to go back to what we were doing before... ? Just, maybe say not to go off on a long back and forth 1x1 thing.

*I'm likely still gonna try to make Crios bump into Warhead XD
Okay! I guess we should probably restart the RP, then.* And gather a few more people/characters.

Also, I think the strict order list was a bit complicated. It might be a good option to go back to what we were doing before... ? Just, maybe say not to go off on a long back and forth 1x1 thing.

*I'm likely still gonna try to make Crios bump into Warhead XD
AUOAU8y.png

A0gxC35.png
Since we just restarted, we could also just pause the RP for a bit to 'recruit' new participants? So we can keep this IC thread. We didn't do much after the restart anyway, I guess.
Since we just restarted, we could also just pause the RP for a bit to 'recruit' new participants? So we can keep this IC thread. We didn't do much after the restart anyway, I guess.
AUOAU8y.png

A0gxC35.png
I could try to come up with a schedule for the Quarantine Area?
I could try to come up with a schedule for the Quarantine Area?
1 2 ... 146 147 148 149 150 ... 159 160