Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Well Then, Let's See Here (OOC)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
(Sorry for being offline, folks)

@Xenobug
That's a cool sword ^^ The link to the IC thread is on the first page of the OOC, scroll down and you'll see it there

@indipea22
I think you get the idea, so I'm gonna get out of your hair for now. Your character is accepted :)

@/everyone
I've been thinking of making an update log, idk what do y'all think? Also, new people, if any of you need info/help for popping your character in the IC, I'm here to ask!
(Sorry for being offline, folks)

@Xenobug
That's a cool sword ^^ The link to the IC thread is on the first page of the OOC, scroll down and you'll see it there

@indipea22
I think you get the idea, so I'm gonna get out of your hair for now. Your character is accepted :)

@/everyone
I've been thinking of making an update log, idk what do y'all think? Also, new people, if any of you need info/help for popping your character in the IC, I'm here to ask!
Please keep in mind that my logic permit has expired and that the 76th color of the alphabet in the exact time of a parakeet eating a pie in June is equivalent to a giant whale-eating cantaloupe allergic to a chair made out of potato salami held by a sandwich that has beetle hands.
Is anyone here...?
Is anyone here...?
Please keep in mind that my logic permit has expired and that the 76th color of the alphabet in the exact time of a parakeet eating a pie in June is equivalent to a giant whale-eating cantaloupe allergic to a chair made out of potato salami held by a sandwich that has beetle hands.
Yes!
Yes!
nZJa3n3.png
...should I have done something in the IC so that it's easier for people to fit their characters in...could I have done something better or fix something..? the rp already started but it shouldn't be too hard for people to write, or is it not..? it must not have been sorry.
...should I have done something in the IC so that it's easier for people to fit their characters in...could I have done something better or fix something..? the rp already started but it shouldn't be too hard for people to write, or is it not..? it must not have been sorry.
@/ FutureChiken
I'm hoping to get my first post in tonight, but I am having a bit of a hard time figuring out how to get Nyx in there at first.
@/ FutureChiken
I'm hoping to get my first post in tonight, but I am having a bit of a hard time figuring out how to get Nyx in there at first.
Hello? Anyone?
Hello? Anyone?
nZJa3n3.png
here
here
Name: Pip

Race: Quarman

Occupation(if any): None

Appearance: White skin, Seafoam green eyes, Medium curly hair thats shaved on one side, Purple fading into midnight blue hair, Usually wears sweaters and shorts with tall black boots

Personality: A little shy at first but after getting used to someone she comes off as extroverted and silly, she has a dark sense of humor which makes her come off as a serial killer, she tries her best to be kind to everyone she meets

Weapon/s of choice(if any): A scythe with a aqua colored handle

Backstory(not needed but you can if you want): She's always been cheerful since she was a little kid. She lost her sister due to a fatal accident. Her mother and father were not really the same after that. Pip took care of herself and made sure she was healthy. She turned 13 and decided to go live on her own. Her parents never really noticed she had left. She had a lot of people break her heart but she stayed strong knowing her only purpose is to cheer up those around her. That was the only thing she was good at.

Other(anything else? Strengths, weaknesses, magic, race, etc.): She can be very sensitive to words but she tries to hide it
Name: Pip

Race: Quarman

Occupation(if any): None

Appearance: White skin, Seafoam green eyes, Medium curly hair thats shaved on one side, Purple fading into midnight blue hair, Usually wears sweaters and shorts with tall black boots

Personality: A little shy at first but after getting used to someone she comes off as extroverted and silly, she has a dark sense of humor which makes her come off as a serial killer, she tries her best to be kind to everyone she meets

Weapon/s of choice(if any): A scythe with a aqua colored handle

Backstory(not needed but you can if you want): She's always been cheerful since she was a little kid. She lost her sister due to a fatal accident. Her mother and father were not really the same after that. Pip took care of herself and made sure she was healthy. She turned 13 and decided to go live on her own. Her parents never really noticed she had left. She had a lot of people break her heart but she stayed strong knowing her only purpose is to cheer up those around her. That was the only thing she was good at.

Other(anything else? Strengths, weaknesses, magic, race, etc.): She can be very sensitive to words but she tries to hide it
@/RariKamari
hELLo fren tank for comin' you character be accePTed
@/RariKamari
hELLo fren tank for comin' you character be accePTed
I will be gone for three days to visit family, ill check in as soon as i get back.
I will be gone for three days to visit family, ill check in as soon as i get back.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12