Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Well Then, Let's See Here (OOC)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Alrighty!
And thank you!
I'll just need to figure out how to hop into the RP now~
Alrighty!
And thank you!
I'll just need to figure out how to hop into the RP now~
Name:Xeno(hide's his real name) Age:18 Gender:Male Occupation:Adventurer/hunter Appearance:[img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/1d/d1/41/1dd1419d6da4bb0f950e0d428c5ac69e.png[/img]not my art Personality:extravert, likes to talk to people and creatures, can be very serious when the situation requires and when he chooses, loves dragons and canines. Weapon of choice:metal bat(normal) sword (deadly) Backstory: after his family was killed, he started confining himself too the woods, keeping away from gaurds and nobles. his trust is hard earned and he hides his face behind a mask, those that has earned his trust, he will fight with tenacity unmatched. had gone a little mad, after losing his family, witch almost destroyed him mentally. other:straight, when angered, one of his eyes will began to glow a dark pink, and become's quite visible, even through his mask. he will only draw his sword when he intends to kill, other wise he use's his bat and hand to hand combat. he can crystalize anything he touch's, but can't fully Crystalize living beings, except plants, witch live on as crystallized versions. his body is that of a athletic sword fighter.
Name:Xeno(hide's his real name)
Appearance:1dd1419d6da4bb0f950e0d428c5ac69e.pngnot my art

Personality:extravert, likes to talk to people and creatures, can be very serious when the situation requires and when he chooses, loves dragons and canines.
Weapon of choice:metal bat(normal) sword (deadly)

Backstory: after his family was killed, he started confining himself too the woods, keeping away from gaurds and nobles. his trust is hard earned and he hides his face behind a mask, those that has earned his trust, he will fight with tenacity unmatched. had gone a little mad, after losing his family, witch almost destroyed him mentally.

other:straight, when angered, one of his eyes will began to glow a dark pink, and become's quite visible, even through his mask. he will only draw his sword when he intends to kill, other wise he use's his bat and hand to hand combat. he can crystalize anything he touch's, but can't fully Crystalize living beings, except plants, witch live on as crystallized versions. his body is that of a athletic sword fighter.
Name: Swift (Real name unknown)
Occupation(if any): Huntress\ assassin
Appearance: (Couldn't find a good picture, sorry) Fairly tall girl with waist length black hair, usually loose. Dark brown skin and golden/hazel eyes.
Personality: Sarcastic, rule breaker, no mercy, seems cruel, more primal than humane, cunning.
Weapon/s of choice(if any): Just her other forms
Other(anything else? Strengths, weaknesses, magic, race, etc.): Swift is a shapeshifter and her weaknesses depend on her form. If she is a wolf, it is silver. A lion, fatal wound. She has an aura of magic and hides it by not shifting unless it is a dire situation. She is agile and fast. Swift can only shift into predator forms and can't shift into anything larger than a horse. If not fighting, she has to rest for about 10 minutes before being able to shift again.
Name: Swift (Real name unknown)
Occupation(if any): Huntress\ assassin
Appearance: (Couldn't find a good picture, sorry) Fairly tall girl with waist length black hair, usually loose. Dark brown skin and golden/hazel eyes.
Personality: Sarcastic, rule breaker, no mercy, seems cruel, more primal than humane, cunning.
Weapon/s of choice(if any): Just her other forms
Other(anything else? Strengths, weaknesses, magic, race, etc.): Swift is a shapeshifter and her weaknesses depend on her form. If she is a wolf, it is silver. A lion, fatal wound. She has an aura of magic and hides it by not shifting unless it is a dire situation. She is agile and fast. Swift can only shift into predator forms and can't shift into anything larger than a horse. If not fighting, she has to rest for about 10 minutes before being able to shift again.
nZJa3n3.png
@Xenobug
I just have a few questions as to how Xeno's crystallizing powers work and then you'll be all set! If he were to use it on someone, let's say their hand, would the hand stay crystallized all the way, being irreversible? Would the person be unable to move their hand? Are you able to chisel the crystal off? How often is is your character able to use the magic, and how much is he able to crystallize a person(limitations)? Does he have anything to hide the magic aura, or is he still working on that? I think that power is interesting and cool, I'm curious.

@indipea22
You wrote that your character has very little weaknesses and many strengths, while I appreciate you've made a character, I must say that isn't acceptable. As for shape shifting, it's a very large grey area in this rp, but for now I'm going to allow it depending on the attributes and limitations you would say it would have. Such as only certain animals the shifter would be able to turn into, how often can one shift, and etc. Shape shifting would also be considered as magic, therefore, the user would have a magical aura and would have to conceal it. You may edit your post if you still wish to join this roleplay.
@Xenobug
I just have a few questions as to how Xeno's crystallizing powers work and then you'll be all set! If he were to use it on someone, let's say their hand, would the hand stay crystallized all the way, being irreversible? Would the person be unable to move their hand? Are you able to chisel the crystal off? How often is is your character able to use the magic, and how much is he able to crystallize a person(limitations)? Does he have anything to hide the magic aura, or is he still working on that? I think that power is interesting and cool, I'm curious.

@indipea22
You wrote that your character has very little weaknesses and many strengths, while I appreciate you've made a character, I must say that isn't acceptable. As for shape shifting, it's a very large grey area in this rp, but for now I'm going to allow it depending on the attributes and limitations you would say it would have. Such as only certain animals the shifter would be able to turn into, how often can one shift, and etc. Shape shifting would also be considered as magic, therefore, the user would have a magical aura and would have to conceal it. You may edit your post if you still wish to join this roleplay.
Please keep in mind that my logic permit has expired and that the 76th color of the alphabet in the exact time of a parakeet eating a pie in June is equivalent to a giant whale-eating cantaloupe allergic to a chair made out of potato salami held by a sandwich that has beetle hands.
@FutureChiken
I appreciate the questions, really, so im going to answer them.

the way he Crystallizes is dependent on his intentions, if his intentions were to kill, he would make it pure crystal, unmovable. if he is reattaching the hand to the main body, he would make it to were the crystals dissolve as the organic tissue regrows itself, like stitches.
the crystal cant be chiseled off because there very skin has become crystal.
he can turn all of someones arms and legs to crystal, the problem come from the fact that he cant crystallize anything complicated, like organs or the brain.
he can uncrystallize someone, but only he can, otherwise, it irreversible.
He can use this magic as many times as he want, but he has to be touching it with skin, or a crystal that is in contact with his skin, and he can only crystallize stuff within a Five feet radius.
he is still working on hiding his magic aura and has yet to reach his full potential, i will make updates as he make's breakthroughs.
(thought i would be nice to leave room to grow, never know what might happen.)
@FutureChiken
I appreciate the questions, really, so im going to answer them.

the way he Crystallizes is dependent on his intentions, if his intentions were to kill, he would make it pure crystal, unmovable. if he is reattaching the hand to the main body, he would make it to were the crystals dissolve as the organic tissue regrows itself, like stitches.
the crystal cant be chiseled off because there very skin has become crystal.
he can turn all of someones arms and legs to crystal, the problem come from the fact that he cant crystallize anything complicated, like organs or the brain.
he can uncrystallize someone, but only he can, otherwise, it irreversible.
He can use this magic as many times as he want, but he has to be touching it with skin, or a crystal that is in contact with his skin, and he can only crystallize stuff within a Five feet radius.
he is still working on hiding his magic aura and has yet to reach his full potential, i will make updates as he make's breakthroughs.
(thought i would be nice to leave room to grow, never know what might happen.)
@Xenobug (have you subbed already?)
Alright, that's really cool. Thank you for answering, I find it that the crystallizing being irreversible is a tad over, but I trust that it won't become a big problem. Your character is accepted ^^
@Xenobug (have you subbed already?)
Alright, that's really cool. Thank you for answering, I find it that the crystallizing being irreversible is a tad over, but I trust that it won't become a big problem. Your character is accepted ^^
Please keep in mind that my logic permit has expired and that the 76th color of the alphabet in the exact time of a parakeet eating a pie in June is equivalent to a giant whale-eating cantaloupe allergic to a chair made out of potato salami held by a sandwich that has beetle hands.
@FutureChiken Is that better? I hope I got it right.
@FutureChiken Is that better? I hope I got it right.
nZJa3n3.png
@shocksocket sorry if you're subbed!!

I can totally see Nyx and Maryn having a unspoken fear of each other because of their conflicting abilities and fears.
@shocksocket sorry if you're subbed!!

I can totally see Nyx and Maryn having a unspoken fear of each other because of their conflicting abilities and fears.
I'm a pansexual with she/her pronouns. I don't mind a message or a ping! Timezone is +1 FR time.
Currently: Grew UP in the French court, oui oui bonjour, life was a chore so...
@ /CrypticMeaning No problem at all! I am subbed, but I don't mind if you ping me to get my attention specifically :)

And yeah, I could totally see that too! It'd be an interesting dynamic!
@ /CrypticMeaning No problem at all! I am subbed, but I don't mind if you ping me to get my attention specifically :)

And yeah, I could totally see that too! It'd be an interesting dynamic!
(this will be my last post till the role play begins. i figured i'd post this because i like swords a LOT, so here is mine.)[img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0e/d3/88/0ed3883de4a80b1f4a80af1f00963886.png[/img] Again, not my art (it acts like normal sword even in smoke form, when the smoke is not active, the cube looks like a normal black dice.) the blade cannot be formed if it does not have sufficient space. it draws energy from the cube. it magical aura is hidden, even when active.
(this will be my last post till the role play begins. i figured i'd post this because i like swords a LOT, so here is mine.)0ed3883de4a80b1f4a80af1f00963886.png
Again, not my art
(it acts like normal sword even in smoke form, when the smoke is not active, the cube looks like a normal black dice.)
the blade cannot be formed if it does not have sufficient space.
it draws energy from the cube.
it magical aura is hidden, even when active.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12