Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon's Academy of Magic Reboot (Open!)
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 85 86
"Yep, this is it." He looked up from his book at the ridgeback. The Tundra dragon resting on the bed was of an orange and brown coloring and wore round silver glasses with a canvas bandana tied around his head. A moment later, the next dragon, a tundra with a radiating exuberance, burst through the door.
"Yep, this is it." He looked up from his book at the ridgeback. The Tundra dragon resting on the bed was of an orange and brown coloring and wore round silver glasses with a canvas bandana tied around his head. A moment later, the next dragon, a tundra with a radiating exuberance, burst through the door.
nZdOLj1.gif
"Nice to meet you, En-i...Whatever! I'll learn it eventually! And you, my fellow Tundra?" She asked, acting way more bubbly than she felt. She was actually very tired, and the overwhelming stench--Not that it was bad--of the room was making her a bit dizzy.
"Nice to meet you, En-i...Whatever! I'll learn it eventually! And you, my fellow Tundra?" She asked, acting way more bubbly than she felt. She was actually very tired, and the overwhelming stench--Not that it was bad--of the room was making her a bit dizzy.
Lion-Transparent-PNG-Clip-Art-Image-3.png source.gif
source.gif
giphy.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
"Talashi," he replied. The wave of conflicting emotions from this dragon made his head hurt a little. Both of these dragons-- Enigma and Ameria--seemed nice, though.
"Talashi," he replied. The wave of conflicting emotions from this dragon made his head hurt a little. Both of these dragons-- Enigma and Ameria--seemed nice, though.
nZdOLj1.gif
"Talashi! That's a wonderful name...I'm gonna crash now." She kicked her bags underneath her bed and collapsed onto it, falling asleep immediately.
"Talashi! That's a wonderful name...I'm gonna crash now." She kicked her bags underneath her bed and collapsed onto it, falling asleep immediately.
Lion-Transparent-PNG-Clip-Art-Image-3.png source.gif
source.gif
giphy.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
"Thanks-"
He watched, wide eyed, as she landed on the bed and fell asleep instsntaneously.
"Thanks-"
He watched, wide eyed, as she landed on the bed and fell asleep instsntaneously.
nZdOLj1.gif
Back at dorm three, Talvi neatly folded the envelope he had been inspecting for the past few minutes and carefully tucked it in some corner near the bed the Coatl had picked it up on. Talvi dragged himself onto the bed (albeit with some struggle as.. Coatls are tiny..), swept the sheets for any dust or debris with his tail, and settled down on it in a tightly curled ball of feathers and fluff.
After a day full of social interactions, he was more than ready to crash.
Back at dorm three, Talvi neatly folded the envelope he had been inspecting for the past few minutes and carefully tucked it in some corner near the bed the Coatl had picked it up on. Talvi dragged himself onto the bed (albeit with some struggle as.. Coatls are tiny..), swept the sheets for any dust or debris with his tail, and settled down on it in a tightly curled ball of feathers and fluff.
After a day full of social interactions, he was more than ready to crash.
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
(I GOT THE COMPUTER AGAIN YESHHHHH! Will enter everything tomorrow.)
(I GOT THE COMPUTER AGAIN YESHHHHH! Will enter everything tomorrow.)
hjqGCU3.jpg
@Stewaemi/@Scarletavajad
Looking surprised at the sudden crash of the new dorm member, Enigma just shrugs and heads over to one of the beds and starts pull stuff out of a small bag he was holding, starting with three roles of blank scroll paper, three scroll cases, two other scrolls with writing on them, a weird magnifying glass, and a scythe " Dagnabbit Darkstalker, i told you no on the weapons." Enigma said looking exasperated.
@Stewaemi/@Scarletavajad
Looking surprised at the sudden crash of the new dorm member, Enigma just shrugs and heads over to one of the beds and starts pull stuff out of a small bag he was holding, starting with three roles of blank scroll paper, three scroll cases, two other scrolls with writing on them, a weird magnifying glass, and a scythe " Dagnabbit Darkstalker, i told you no on the weapons." Enigma said looking exasperated.
@Xenobug/@Scarletavajad
Talashi glanced up from his book again and gave Enigma a puzzled look.
@Xenobug/@Scarletavajad
Talashi glanced up from his book again and gave Enigma a puzzled look.
nZdOLj1.gif
@Stewaemi
noticing the puzzled look the tundra was giving him, he said " Darkstalker put the scythe in my bag, even after i told him i was just going to school to learn about magic,
he dose not trust dragons outside are clan much." Enigma explained, stuffing the scythe back into the to small bag.
@Stewaemi
noticing the puzzled look the tundra was giving him, he said " Darkstalker put the scythe in my bag, even after i told him i was just going to school to learn about magic,
he dose not trust dragons outside are clan much." Enigma explained, stuffing the scythe back into the to small bag.
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 85 86