Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon's Academy of Magic Reboot (Open!)
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 85 86
@ScarletavaJad

That'd be great, thanks! :D
@ScarletavaJad

That'd be great, thanks! :D
nZdOLj1.gif
Tal extended his arm and grabbed the book from the end of his bed. He opened it flipped to a page somewhere near the beginning. This book, set in the near future, told the stories of three young dragons-- each wildly gifted and intelligent in their own ways-- who get thrown into a competition hosted by one of the most ingenious and powerful leaders of their time. Of course, it was merely an act of fiction, but he found it to be entertaining.
Tal extended his arm and grabbed the book from the end of his bed. He opened it flipped to a page somewhere near the beginning. This book, set in the near future, told the stories of three young dragons-- each wildly gifted and intelligent in their own ways-- who get thrown into a competition hosted by one of the most ingenious and powerful leaders of their time. Of course, it was merely an act of fiction, but he found it to be entertaining.
nZdOLj1.gif
Suddenly the magic faltered and everyone had two more legs. “Ah! Sorry about that! I don’t quite have the hang of it yet..” Raven laughed nervously, “So.. what’s your magic?” She said, trying to change the subject.
Suddenly the magic faltered and everyone had two more legs. “Ah! Sorry about that! I don’t quite have the hang of it yet..” Raven laughed nervously, “So.. what’s your magic?” She said, trying to change the subject.
HI! If you want 2 times the profit from your store, go to THE COATL’S CLOSET today! (please?)
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2747879/1#post_40547917
A dragon walks in the door and says "Hi, my name is Enigma, i was wondering, is this dorm 4?" Enigma asked, he was a ridgeback of black and green coloring and blood red eyes, he was wearing a surgestream coat, halfmoon glasses as well as a pair of safety goggles, he also had a celestial attendant floating beside him.
A dragon walks in the door and says "Hi, my name is Enigma, i was wondering, is this dorm 4?" Enigma asked, he was a ridgeback of black and green coloring and blood red eyes, he was wearing a surgestream coat, halfmoon glasses as well as a pair of safety goggles, he also had a celestial attendant floating beside him.
(Am I accepted or?)
(Am I accepted or?)
Lion-Transparent-PNG-Clip-Art-Image-3.png source.gif
source.gif
giphy.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
@Scarletavajad
(as far as i can tell, you just start typing, so yes?)
@Scarletavajad
(as far as i can tell, you just start typing, so yes?)
(@Xenobug Thank you! I'll start tomorrow, as I don't have time tonight!)
(@Xenobug Thank you! I'll start tomorrow, as I don't have time tonight!)
source.gif
giphy.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
@Scarletavajad
(see you then)
@Scarletavajad
(see you then)
Ameria dragged her feet down the ever-lasting hall. Paths sprouted from eachother, twisting and turning in many directions. Ameria was tired, she hadn’t gotten sleep the past night. She was too excited to be here, now all she wanted to do was sleep. She passed other dragons, who were excited as she was lastnight. Some older dragons were boasting about their magic, younger dragons staring wide-eyed at them in awe.
She continued down the hall towards her dorm, which read “4”. When she made her way to the doorway, she realized there was a Tundra and Ridgeback. The dorm smelt like books with feathered pages and cracked spines with a hint of the sweetness of poultice.
“Hello!” She exclaimed, dropping her bags on the ground. “I’m Ameria! You guys are...?”
Ameria dragged her feet down the ever-lasting hall. Paths sprouted from eachother, twisting and turning in many directions. Ameria was tired, she hadn’t gotten sleep the past night. She was too excited to be here, now all she wanted to do was sleep. She passed other dragons, who were excited as she was lastnight. Some older dragons were boasting about their magic, younger dragons staring wide-eyed at them in awe.
She continued down the hall towards her dorm, which read “4”. When she made her way to the doorway, she realized there was a Tundra and Ridgeback. The dorm smelt like books with feathered pages and cracked spines with a hint of the sweetness of poultice.
“Hello!” She exclaimed, dropping her bags on the ground. “I’m Ameria! You guys are...?”
source.gif
giphy.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
@Scarletavajad
A black and green ridgeback looks at her and says "Enigma, pleased to meet you Ameria." he said, looking down at the tundra with a friendly smile.
@Scarletavajad
A black and green ridgeback looks at her and says "Enigma, pleased to meet you Ameria." he said, looking down at the tundra with a friendly smile.
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 85 86