Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1 x 1 w/ Mystic0ne
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Cori struggled to hold back her laughter, but quickly composed herself and turned around. "A yes, though I do have your number afterall!" She smiled and continued. "Is there any food you had in mind?"
Cori struggled to hold back her laughter, but quickly composed herself and turned around. "A yes, though I do have your number afterall!" She smiled and continued. "Is there any food you had in mind?"
-I am a lesbian, hello
“I always like pizza and popcorn!” Lily giggled, biting her lip and looking at Cori shyly.
“I always like pizza and popcorn!” Lily giggled, biting her lip and looking at Cori shyly.
Bwjy6WH.pngrj7owsI.pngJUtMe6I.png
She let out a small giggle aswell. "Well, tomorrow, when I get there, why don't we order a pizza and chat while we wait for it to arrive?" She looks at the time, realizing it's been alittle over three hours. "It's getting abit late, I have to go for now, but I can't wait until tomorrow. I'll see you then?" She walked over to Lily,bending down and whispering into her ear; "It was nice talking to you," The scarlet haired girl gave her the paper with her number on it, before she stood back up and started giggling, walking toward the door, before shouting "Text me the details, you have my number too, afterall."
She let out a small giggle aswell. "Well, tomorrow, when I get there, why don't we order a pizza and chat while we wait for it to arrive?" She looks at the time, realizing it's been alittle over three hours. "It's getting abit late, I have to go for now, but I can't wait until tomorrow. I'll see you then?" She walked over to Lily,bending down and whispering into her ear; "It was nice talking to you," The scarlet haired girl gave her the paper with her number on it, before she stood back up and started giggling, walking toward the door, before shouting "Text me the details, you have my number too, afterall."
-I am a lesbian, hello
Lily couldn't help but smile back, her bubblegum pink lips pulling back to show her perfectly straight white teeth. "okay!" she called after her, before looking for the paper with Cori's number on it. But to her terror, the paper was gone. She dropped to her knees and checked on the floor and seats, but it was nowhere to be seen. "Oh God." she groaned.
Lily couldn't help but smile back, her bubblegum pink lips pulling back to show her perfectly straight white teeth. "okay!" she called after her, before looking for the paper with Cori's number on it. But to her terror, the paper was gone. She dropped to her knees and checked on the floor and seats, but it was nowhere to be seen. "Oh God." she groaned.
Cori got in her car and drove home, it only being 15 minutes away. Se sat down on her bed and took out Lily's number and entered it into her phone, simply saying "Hey, Lily, right? This is Cori". She put her contact name as "Lilypad"
Cori got in her car and drove home, it only being 15 minutes away. Se sat down on her bed and took out Lily's number and entered it into her phone, simply saying "Hey, Lily, right? This is Cori". She put her contact name as "Lilypad"
-I am a lesbian, hello
Lily sighed with relief, replying ”Yeah! I lost the paper you wrote yours down on. she grinned, putting Cori’s name down simply as ‘Cori’. She couldn’t think of a nickname for her yet.
Lily sighed with relief, replying ”Yeah! I lost the paper you wrote yours down on. she grinned, putting Cori’s name down simply as ‘Cori’. She couldn’t think of a nickname for her yet.
Cori laughed to herself. She really couldn't wait to see the silly blonde tomorrow. "So, why don't you send your address and what time I should come over". She couldn't stop smiling, but she wasn't sure why.
Cori laughed to herself. She really couldn't wait to see the silly blonde tomorrow. "So, why don't you send your address and what time I should come over". She couldn't stop smiling, but she wasn't sure why.
-I am a lesbian, hello
“Yeah! For sure! she sent her the address, and “I’m the type that likes looooooooong hangouts, so how does noon sound? Too early?” She felt butterflies in her stomach, thinking of Cori actually being in her apartment.

Once her shift finished, she clocked out and went home to go get ready for Cori to come the next day. Her loft was messy, and she needed to clean.
“Yeah! For sure! she sent her the address, and “I’m the type that likes looooooooong hangouts, so how does noon sound? Too early?” She felt butterflies in her stomach, thinking of Cori actually being in her apartment.

Once her shift finished, she clocked out and went home to go get ready for Cori to come the next day. Her loft was messy, and she needed to clean.
"Nah, I also love long hangouts!! what movie did you have in mind" She took a shower and washed up ll her makeup, putting on a T-shirt and shorts, and a spiked collar. She grabbed her phone and stared at it eagerly, while listening to one of rslash's videos.
"Nah, I also love long hangouts!! what movie did you have in mind" She took a shower and washed up ll her makeup, putting on a T-shirt and shorts, and a spiked collar. She grabbed her phone and stared at it eagerly, while listening to one of rslash's videos.
-I am a lesbian, hello
-I am a lesbian, hello
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14