Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1 x 1 w/ Mystic0ne
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Cori shook her hand. "I'm Cori, nice to meet you!" She looked at Lily. "Say.. can I get your number?" She thought it was abit silly to ask about so soon, though there was something about Lily. She wanted to get to know her.
Cori shook her hand. "I'm Cori, nice to meet you!" She looked at Lily. "Say.. can I get your number?" She thought it was abit silly to ask about so soon, though there was something about Lily. She wanted to get to know her.
-I am a lesbian, hello
Lily’s face flushed a vibrant shade of red; almost as red as Cori’s hair. “Erm, sure!” she answered, pulling out her notebook from her apron (which she was supposed to use to take down orders) and scribbled her number down. Her handwriting was meticulous and neat, while also being cute and unique. She wrote her name above the number, dotting the “i” with a heart. “Here! I assume you just want to be my friend though.” she said, tucking a pin-straight strand of her sandy blonde hair behind her ear.
Lily’s face flushed a vibrant shade of red; almost as red as Cori’s hair. “Erm, sure!” she answered, pulling out her notebook from her apron (which she was supposed to use to take down orders) and scribbled her number down. Her handwriting was meticulous and neat, while also being cute and unique. She wrote her name above the number, dotting the “i” with a heart. “Here! I assume you just want to be my friend though.” she said, tucking a pin-straight strand of her sandy blonde hair behind her ear.
Bwjy6WH.pngrj7owsI.pngJUtMe6I.png
They take the paper and put it in her pocket. "say.. wanna hang out tomorrow?" she takes another sip of the water.
They take the paper and put it in her pocket. "say.. wanna hang out tomorrow?" she takes another sip of the water.
-I am a lesbian, hello
(I made a dragon version of Lily. She usually wears a lot of pinkkk) [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=1&bodygene=40&breed=13&element=5&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=65&tertgene=18&winggene=22&wings=167&auth=416c57a8638fdb908175ff9244d997878d8fe24c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] “Uh, sure.” Lily nodded, shifting her weight between her feet. “What exactly would we be doing?” she asked, glancing away to make sure her boss wouldn’t get mad that she wasn’t working. This girl was super hot, and Lily wanted to impress her. In her work uniform - a white collared shirt and brown corduroys - it wasn’t gonna happen.
(I made a dragon version of Lily. She usually wears a lot of pinkkk)
dragon?age=1&body=1&bodygene=40&breed=13&element=5&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=65&tertgene=18&winggene=22&wings=167&auth=416c57a8638fdb908175ff9244d997878d8fe24c&dummyext=prev.png

“Uh, sure.” Lily nodded, shifting her weight between her feet. “What exactly would we be doing?” she asked, glancing away to make sure her boss wouldn’t get mad that she wasn’t working. This girl was super hot, and Lily wanted to impress her. In her work uniform - a white collared shirt and brown corduroys - it wasn’t gonna happen.
(so did I, with apparel too, she loves collars and stockings) [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=267647&skin=0&apparel=21242,9618,25198&xt=dressing.png[/img] "Well, maybe we could go to my place, or yours." She looked at the time. "We could draw or maybe watch some anime," She finished off her water.
(so did I, with apparel too, she loves collars and stockings)
scry?sdid=267647&skin=0&apparel=21242,9618,25198&xt=dressing.png

"Well, maybe we could go to my place, or yours." She looked at the time. "We could draw or maybe watch some anime," She finished off her water.
-I am a lesbian, hello
(This is her outfit; I did it after) [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=267617&skin=0&apparel=30849,30850,30856,26278,30855,30853,30852,30857,10876,14439&xt=dressing.png[/img] “Oh.” Lily nodded. “I don’t really draw. Or watch anime.” she said. “Do you want to order any food?” she asked, fidgeting slightly.
(This is her outfit; I did it after)
scry?sdid=267617&skin=0&apparel=30849,30850,30856,26278,30855,30853,30852,30857,10876,14439&xt=dressing.png
“Oh.” Lily nodded. “I don’t really draw. Or watch anime.” she said. “Do you want to order any food?” she asked, fidgeting slightly.
"Ah, ok. I think I'll just get some wings, to go." She wrote her number aswell on a piece of paper, along with a 'I'll see you soon <3 Cori, and handed it to Lily
"Ah, ok. I think I'll just get some wings, to go." She wrote her number aswell on a piece of paper, along with a 'I'll see you soon <3 Cori, and handed it to Lily
-I am a lesbian, hello
“Oh um, alright.” Lily nodded, darting off to the kitchen to get Cori’s wings. She left the paper with the other girl’s number on the table in her haste, using the notebook she carried to cover her rear end as she walker away. My butt looks way too fatin these pants. she huffed to herself.
“Oh um, alright.” Lily nodded, darting off to the kitchen to get Cori’s wings. She left the paper with the other girl’s number on the table in her haste, using the notebook she carried to cover her rear end as she walker away. My butt looks way too fatin these pants. she huffed to herself.
Cori chuckled to herself, before flipping to a new page and drawing one of her OC's, a fox the size of a horse with a missing eye, along with some thorns and roses around his limbs. There was a girl sitting on his back.
Cori chuckled to herself, before flipping to a new page and drawing one of her OC's, a fox the size of a horse with a missing eye, along with some thorns and roses around his limbs. There was a girl sitting on his back.
-I am a lesbian, hello
After a few minutes Lily returned with Cori’s wings in a styrofoam take-out container. “Here you are.” she said setting them down. “Would you like your bill?”
After a few minutes Lily returned with Cori’s wings in a styrofoam take-out container. “Here you are.” she said setting them down. “Would you like your bill?”
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14