Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wing of fire-Hybrids Jail ~Always Open
1 2 ... 136 137 138 139 140 ... 143 144
May I join? If I can, then is my character accepted?))

Name: Blossom

Tribe: RainIceNight

Abilities: Blossom can shoot venom from her fangs, breathes blue flames, can dodge obstacles easily and camouflage like most RainWings, and can withstand freezing cold weather and bright light.

Appearance: Blossom is smaller than average but has a long RainWing neck, IceWing tail, RainWing horns, and RainWing legs. She has big wings and ruffs behind her ears. She has IceWing spikes running down her neck, body, and tail that ends into a whip-thin end with the spikes, but at the top of her neck, she doesn't have the clump of spikes. She is pale blue with pale pink and purple patches on her scales. Her wing membranes are sky blue with silver stars on the inside of her wing membranes and they're shaped like a fountain. She can change the color of her scales when she wants to camouflage, but they can't change the color due to her emotions. She has big, shiny, arctic blue eyes.

Personality: Blossom is kind and caring to everyone and doesn't lash out unless in special cases. If she doesn't trust someone, she will always keep an eye on him. She is adventurous and brave and is willing to sacrifice herself for someone she loves. However, she is also shy, mainly the cause of her past experiences. She is unusually intelligent and almost always uses her mind to think of solutions, and doesn't behave rashly and illogical even under pressure. However, she can strike out when she does see someone she loves being teased, bullied, or hit and she can be really, really dangerous when she explodes. So try to not get into fights with her. She can also hunt really well. Nine out of ten prey is what she can catch. After she catches something, she will share it with those she loves.
May I join? If I can, then is my character accepted?))

Name: Blossom

Tribe: RainIceNight

Abilities: Blossom can shoot venom from her fangs, breathes blue flames, can dodge obstacles easily and camouflage like most RainWings, and can withstand freezing cold weather and bright light.

Appearance: Blossom is smaller than average but has a long RainWing neck, IceWing tail, RainWing horns, and RainWing legs. She has big wings and ruffs behind her ears. She has IceWing spikes running down her neck, body, and tail that ends into a whip-thin end with the spikes, but at the top of her neck, she doesn't have the clump of spikes. She is pale blue with pale pink and purple patches on her scales. Her wing membranes are sky blue with silver stars on the inside of her wing membranes and they're shaped like a fountain. She can change the color of her scales when she wants to camouflage, but they can't change the color due to her emotions. She has big, shiny, arctic blue eyes.

Personality: Blossom is kind and caring to everyone and doesn't lash out unless in special cases. If she doesn't trust someone, she will always keep an eye on him. She is adventurous and brave and is willing to sacrifice herself for someone she loves. However, she is also shy, mainly the cause of her past experiences. She is unusually intelligent and almost always uses her mind to think of solutions, and doesn't behave rashly and illogical even under pressure. However, she can strike out when she does see someone she loves being teased, bullied, or hit and she can be really, really dangerous when she explodes. So try to not get into fights with her. She can also hunt really well. Nine out of ten prey is what she can catch. After she catches something, she will share it with those she loves.
@dogman015 Make a form and then you can jump in!

@WaterOrchid1 Withered still isn't back, so you can just join in :) The recommended place to start is in the Sky palace as the rest of the hybrids/former prisoners are currently escaping.
@dogman015 Make a form and then you can jump in!

@WaterOrchid1 Withered still isn't back, so you can just join in :) The recommended place to start is in the Sky palace as the rest of the hybrids/former prisoners are currently escaping.
xZUT2.gif
Okay))

So where do I start?))
Okay))

So where do I start?))
@WaterOrchid1 Just start in the dungeons. Have your characters escaping. Feather, Dusk, Sol, Hypaethral, and Larkspur are all together currently if to want to just have your character see them and like run over or something.
@WaterOrchid1 Just start in the dungeons. Have your characters escaping. Feather, Dusk, Sol, Hypaethral, and Larkspur are all together currently if to want to just have your character see them and like run over or something.
xZUT2.gif
Name is fury

breeds are nightwing rainwing

gender M

Age 14

looks like nightwing but can spit venom

Can also camiflosh like rainwing

back story was a experiment where they were making a supper dragon
Name is fury

breeds are nightwing rainwing

gender M

Age 14

looks like nightwing but can spit venom

Can also camiflosh like rainwing

back story was a experiment where they were making a supper dragon
@dogman015 Not trying to be rude, but please have proper grammar when playing this rp! Also, regarding the experiment past, normally that is quite the sensitive topic regarding RP's and normally isn't wanted. But it is normally allowed in backstories, so this is fine, just do not bring it past maybe brief mentions. Do not go into any gory detail's about the experiments that were performed upon Fury.
@dogman015 Not trying to be rude, but please have proper grammar when playing this rp! Also, regarding the experiment past, normally that is quite the sensitive topic regarding RP's and normally isn't wanted. But it is normally allowed in backstories, so this is fine, just do not bring it past maybe brief mentions. Do not go into any gory detail's about the experiments that were performed upon Fury.
xZUT2.gif
I agree you don't need to talk about your backstory. You should jump in with me.
I agree you don't need to talk about your backstory. You should jump in with me.
TurkeyGirl the turkey person
Moonflight23 Do you think I went overbored or to little with my characters?
Moonflight23 Do you think I went overbored or to little with my characters?
@TurkeyGirl12 What do you mean?
@TurkeyGirl12 What do you mean?
xZUT2.gif
This is my first roleplay and I don't know if my characters are to much.
This is my first roleplay and I don't know if my characters are to much.
1 2 ... 136 137 138 139 140 ... 143 144