Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wing of fire-Hybrids Jail ~Always Open
1 2 ... 134 135 136 137 138 ... 143 144
[quote name="TurkeyGirl12" date="2020-02-11 19:56:11" ] (I want to know can I use Lost Continent Dragons book 11-13.) [/quote] Yup! @TurkeyGirl12
TurkeyGirl12 wrote on 2020-02-11 19:56:11:
(I want to know can I use Lost Continent Dragons book 11-13.)
Yup!
@TurkeyGirl12
@TurkeyGirl12 Of course, half of us have silk or leaf hybrids. But keep in mind we are still playing on the main continent of pyrrhia
@TurkeyGirl12 Of course, half of us have silk or leaf hybrids. But keep in mind we are still playing on the main continent of pyrrhia
xZUT2.gif
(OK!)
Name: Maggie

Breed: Hive/Silk

Description: Blue underbelly, Purple Back, Greenish wingbuds, White stinger that can appear from his wrists Hind and front.

Backstory: He has a normal life and has a sister Clover.
(OK!)
Name: Maggie

Description: Blue underbelly, Purple Back, Greenish wingbuds, White stinger that can appear from his wrists Hind and front.

Backstory: He has a normal life and has a sister Clover.
TurkeyGirl the turkey person
( Clover takes after mother Maggie takes after father.)

Name: Clover

Description: Red back, Peach colored sides, Yellow underbelly, With Black scales between all the different colors of scales, not mind controlable yet, she also has the andote to Maggie's poison, and can paralize dragon/prey, only 3 wings because of an unfortunate incident. Looks like a HiveWing.

Backstory: She has a normal life and has a brother Maggie.
( Clover takes after mother Maggie takes after father.)

Name: Clover

Description: Red back, Peach colored sides, Yellow underbelly, With Black scales between all the different colors of scales, not mind controlable yet, she also has the andote to Maggie's poison, and can paralize dragon/prey, only 3 wings because of an unfortunate incident. Looks like a HiveWing.

Backstory: She has a normal life and has a brother Maggie.
(How do I take a pictire and add it.)
[quote name="TurkeyGirl12" date="2020-02-12 14:06:44" ] (How do I take a pictire and add it.) [/quote] Depends on what you want to do, need to post a derg?
TurkeyGirl12 wrote on 2020-02-12 14:06:44:
Depends on what you want to do, need to post a derg?
( I have a picture and I want to post it. It is of my dragons.)
( I have a picture and I want to post it. It is of my dragons.)
You click the generate code then copy the BBCode! Like this: [img]https://i.imgur.com/v8m0RMN.png[/img]
You click the generate code then copy the BBCode!
Like this:
v8m0RMN.png
(No like I drew it on paper.)
[quote name="TurkeyGirl12" date="2020-02-12 14:45:01" ] (No like I drew it on paper.) [/quote] Oh, you can upload it to Imgur :)
TurkeyGirl12 wrote on 2020-02-12 14:45:01:
Oh, you can upload it to Imgur :)
1 2 ... 134 135 136 137 138 ... 143 144