Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wing of fire-Hybrids Jail ~Always Open
1 2 ... 135 136 137 138 139 ... 143 144
( I'm not able to so I guess I won't. So can I get started.)
( I'm not able to so I guess I won't. So can I get started.)
TurkeyGirl the turkey person
Guess you can ;w;
Guess you can ;w;
Do I start in jail?
Do I start in jail?
you might be out by now, but I'm not so sure
you might be out by now, but I'm not so sure
I'll start where ever you think I should.
I'll start where ever you think I should.
I'm gonna start just getting out.
I'm gonna start just getting out.
Mkay!
Mkay!
may I plese join?
may I plese join?
Dogman015 is my brother.
Dogman015 is my brother.
Maggie ran to the clearing trying to keep up with Clover. After he was though the clearing he saw Clover eating a rabbit loudly and twitching anxiously with her tail. "Do you have any fruit that I can eat?" He said inquisivly and cocked his head. "No but you can have some rabbit." She told him and looked at the half eaten rabbit. "No thanks." He shouted quickly trying not to be rude. He looked up and saw the first moon appearing in the sky. We should sleep here for the night, Clover nodded and lie down. "Goodnight," He yawned and drifted into sleep.
Maggie ran to the clearing trying to keep up with Clover. After he was though the clearing he saw Clover eating a rabbit loudly and twitching anxiously with her tail. "Do you have any fruit that I can eat?" He said inquisivly and cocked his head. "No but you can have some rabbit." She told him and looked at the half eaten rabbit. "No thanks." He shouted quickly trying not to be rude. He looked up and saw the first moon appearing in the sky. We should sleep here for the night, Clover nodded and lie down. "Goodnight," He yawned and drifted into sleep.
1 2 ... 135 136 137 138 139 ... 143 144