Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with NirinTallisbane
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
Though a little taken aback by Audra's enthusiasm--and a bit worried for her precious books--Seryn nodded, smiling slightly.

"Of course, be my guest. I remember I particularly liked that one. Usually romances can be rather pathetic, but that one was written very well. Do you read much?"

Seryn finished straightening her bed, moving on to shelve her two new ballads and casually replace the books Audra had moved.
Though a little taken aback by Audra's enthusiasm--and a bit worried for her precious books--Seryn nodded, smiling slightly.

"Of course, be my guest. I remember I particularly liked that one. Usually romances can be rather pathetic, but that one was written very well. Do you read much?"

Seryn finished straightening her bed, moving on to shelve her two new ballads and casually replace the books Audra had moved.
Audra shook her head. "My clan never really allowed me to... but I snuck one every once in a while." Audra set the book down and hugged Seryn with her wings.

"Thanks for being so nice to me," Audra said, pulling away and tucking the book under her wing. She waved quickly before rushing back to her den to start reading.
Audra shook her head. "My clan never really allowed me to... but I snuck one every once in a while." Audra set the book down and hugged Seryn with her wings.

"Thanks for being so nice to me," Audra said, pulling away and tucking the book under her wing. She waved quickly before rushing back to her den to start reading.
AZOFNjv.png
Seryn was surprised by the hug but returned it, nodding and calling after Audra, "You're welcome! We're glad to have you here!"

As an afterthought, she poked her head out into the hall and shouted, "Don't forget to have breakfast!"

She often forgot to eat herself, and after making sure she was presentable to headed to the Threshold to get some food. One her way there she bumped into Idris, also going to get breakfast; the male glanced at Seryn then all around, asking, "Isn't Audra with you?"

"No," Seryn replied. "She was a moment ago. I let her borrow a book, I think she's reading in her den."

Idris huffed. It was like fate was against him.

Seryn eyed him for a moment, finally asking, "Why?"

"Oh, I've been trying to show her around for the past two days but she's always occupied." He shrugged, shaking out his gem-encrusted wings slightly. "I'll catch up to her later, I suppose."

Or maybe I'll just interrupt her reading sometime, he mused. I'm sure she wouldn't mind. ...Or would she? Hm.
Seryn was surprised by the hug but returned it, nodding and calling after Audra, "You're welcome! We're glad to have you here!"

As an afterthought, she poked her head out into the hall and shouted, "Don't forget to have breakfast!"

She often forgot to eat herself, and after making sure she was presentable to headed to the Threshold to get some food. One her way there she bumped into Idris, also going to get breakfast; the male glanced at Seryn then all around, asking, "Isn't Audra with you?"

"No," Seryn replied. "She was a moment ago. I let her borrow a book, I think she's reading in her den."

Idris huffed. It was like fate was against him.

Seryn eyed him for a moment, finally asking, "Why?"

"Oh, I've been trying to show her around for the past two days but she's always occupied." He shrugged, shaking out his gem-encrusted wings slightly. "I'll catch up to her later, I suppose."

Or maybe I'll just interrupt her reading sometime, he mused. I'm sure she wouldn't mind. ...Or would she? Hm.
"I'm here!" Audra screeched, skidding to a stop in front of Seryn and Idris. As she was racing down the hall, she had heard Seryn mention breakfast and had hurried to put the book in her den before rushing back out for food.

Rhys approached the trio silently, finally coming to stand between Idris and Seryn. The only way he could have been more obvious on his standing position was if he'd screamed 'Stay away from her, you creep!'

(( XD doesn't Idris know NEVER to interrupt a girl when she's reading?))
"I'm here!" Audra screeched, skidding to a stop in front of Seryn and Idris. As she was racing down the hall, she had heard Seryn mention breakfast and had hurried to put the book in her den before rushing back out for food.

Rhys approached the trio silently, finally coming to stand between Idris and Seryn. The only way he could have been more obvious on his standing position was if he'd screamed 'Stay away from her, you creep!'

(( XD doesn't Idris know NEVER to interrupt a girl when she's reading?))
AZOFNjv.png
"Whoa!"

Seryn and Idris both jumped in surprise at Audra's sudden appearance, but Idris was at least glad to see she seemed to be in much better spirits than the day before.

"Oh, good, you heard me," Seryn laughed lightly, padding on towards the food and not realizing Rhys had arrived due to the natural morning bustle of dragons around them.

"Come on, let's eat," Idris said, grinning and flicking his tail for Audra to follow.

They were picking through the breakfast options when a smooth voice exclaimed at Audra's elbow, "Why, hello there~ I don't believe we've been introduced!"

Idris, immediately recognizing the voice as belong to Ravid, ignored the Coatl entirely, picking out his breakfast and moving to eat a little ways away.

Ravid, mutually ignoring Idris, ruffled his leaf-like feathers, purring to Audra, "My name is Ravid, miss--and you are Audra, correct?"

He gave her an exaggerated bow, straightening and looking at the food as he exclaimed, "Ah, allow me!"

He fluttered off, returning a second later with one of LaVerne's delicious pastries. They appeared to be of a strawberry variety that morning. Offering the treat to Audra, he said coolly, "Sweets for the sweet?"

"Oh, leave her alone, Ravid," Seryn snorted, pushing past the Coatl to the food.

He only chuckled, bouncing over and exclaiming dramatically, "Ah, my lovely librarian! You never did accept my offer of a picnic on the beach~"

((haha, nope, despite his suave, Idris doesn't actually know that much about women xP Ravid, on the other hand, can be very knowledgeable and is my little clan flirt and prankster :p))
"Whoa!"

Seryn and Idris both jumped in surprise at Audra's sudden appearance, but Idris was at least glad to see she seemed to be in much better spirits than the day before.

"Oh, good, you heard me," Seryn laughed lightly, padding on towards the food and not realizing Rhys had arrived due to the natural morning bustle of dragons around them.

"Come on, let's eat," Idris said, grinning and flicking his tail for Audra to follow.

They were picking through the breakfast options when a smooth voice exclaimed at Audra's elbow, "Why, hello there~ I don't believe we've been introduced!"

Idris, immediately recognizing the voice as belong to Ravid, ignored the Coatl entirely, picking out his breakfast and moving to eat a little ways away.

Ravid, mutually ignoring Idris, ruffled his leaf-like feathers, purring to Audra, "My name is Ravid, miss--and you are Audra, correct?"

He gave her an exaggerated bow, straightening and looking at the food as he exclaimed, "Ah, allow me!"

He fluttered off, returning a second later with one of LaVerne's delicious pastries. They appeared to be of a strawberry variety that morning. Offering the treat to Audra, he said coolly, "Sweets for the sweet?"

"Oh, leave her alone, Ravid," Seryn snorted, pushing past the Coatl to the food.

He only chuckled, bouncing over and exclaiming dramatically, "Ah, my lovely librarian! You never did accept my offer of a picnic on the beach~"

((haha, nope, despite his suave, Idris doesn't actually know that much about women xP Ravid, on the other hand, can be very knowledgeable and is my little clan flirt and prankster :p))
((I love him already lol))

Audra beamed at the Coatl, unaware of his attempts at flirting. She wasn't used to that sort of attention from males and didn't understand it. Therefore, she gratefully accepted the "sweet". Flavors burst in her mouth and she looked as though she had died and gone to heaven.

"These are amazing! Please thank the chef for me, Ravid," she said, smiling brightly.

Rhys rolled his eyes at the Coatl's tactics. For a moment, he considered using a similar technique on Seryn, but when he tried to picture how that would go and how he would come across, he nearly choked on his food.
((I love him already lol))

Audra beamed at the Coatl, unaware of his attempts at flirting. She wasn't used to that sort of attention from males and didn't understand it. Therefore, she gratefully accepted the "sweet". Flavors burst in her mouth and she looked as though she had died and gone to heaven.

"These are amazing! Please thank the chef for me, Ravid," she said, smiling brightly.

Rhys rolled his eyes at the Coatl's tactics. For a moment, he considered using a similar technique on Seryn, but when he tried to picture how that would go and how he would come across, he nearly choked on his food.
AZOFNjv.png
((Oh my gosh Rhys ahahaha x'D Half of me is like "DUDE DO IT" and the other half knows that would end in disaster x'D))

"Why of course, m'lady!" Ravid beamed at Audra, giving Seryn one last wink before sliding back over the sparkling dragoness.

"How are you enjoying our humble abode so far?" he asked, fern-like feathers perking slightly. "Oh, but I doubt you've seen it all yet--I would be honored if you'd allow me to give you a tour."

Idris choked slightly on the seafood he'd been munching, causing Kandaja, who had been helping her mother in the kitchen, poke her head out and call, "Hey! Idi! You alright, buddy?"

"Fine," Idris wheezed, finally acknowledging Ravid's presence and stating as calmly as he could manage, "Actually, I already offered to show her around."

Ravid looked at Idris with a bored expression plastered on his usually very-expressive face. "What was that, gem-boy?"

Idris narrowed his eyes; Ravid coughed slightly, crests falling somewhat as he exclaimed, "Oh, well, I suppose if he asked first..." Saving himself some dignity, he added, "What kind of a gentleman would I be if I took another's rightful claim?"

All of the sudden, from deep in the tunnels, an enraged scream burst forth.

"Ravid--!"

"Ah!" The Coatl perked up once more, a mischievous smile illuminating his features. "Sounds like dear Aeromisae found that bucket of mud I left for her. Well, I'd better be on my way! A pleasure meeting you, Miss Audra~ Until our next rendevouz, sweet Seryn!"

And with that he scampered off, just missing the large, pale Guardian female that come storming out of the tunnels, a splash of mud on her horns and head.
((Oh my gosh Rhys ahahaha x'D Half of me is like "DUDE DO IT" and the other half knows that would end in disaster x'D))

"Why of course, m'lady!" Ravid beamed at Audra, giving Seryn one last wink before sliding back over the sparkling dragoness.

"How are you enjoying our humble abode so far?" he asked, fern-like feathers perking slightly. "Oh, but I doubt you've seen it all yet--I would be honored if you'd allow me to give you a tour."

Idris choked slightly on the seafood he'd been munching, causing Kandaja, who had been helping her mother in the kitchen, poke her head out and call, "Hey! Idi! You alright, buddy?"

"Fine," Idris wheezed, finally acknowledging Ravid's presence and stating as calmly as he could manage, "Actually, I already offered to show her around."

Ravid looked at Idris with a bored expression plastered on his usually very-expressive face. "What was that, gem-boy?"

Idris narrowed his eyes; Ravid coughed slightly, crests falling somewhat as he exclaimed, "Oh, well, I suppose if he asked first..." Saving himself some dignity, he added, "What kind of a gentleman would I be if I took another's rightful claim?"

All of the sudden, from deep in the tunnels, an enraged scream burst forth.

"Ravid--!"

"Ah!" The Coatl perked up once more, a mischievous smile illuminating his features. "Sounds like dear Aeromisae found that bucket of mud I left for her. Well, I'd better be on my way! A pleasure meeting you, Miss Audra~ Until our next rendevouz, sweet Seryn!"

And with that he scampered off, just missing the large, pale Guardian female that come storming out of the tunnels, a splash of mud on her horns and head.
(( hahahahahahaha oml poor Idris XD ))

Rhys chuckled lightly, leaning closer to Seryn to whisper, "You poor thing."

Audra laughed, nudging Idris with one of her wings.

"About that tour... when is the next time your free? If you have some time after breakfast..." She drifted off, her shyness making itself known once again.
(( hahahahahahaha oml poor Idris XD ))

Rhys chuckled lightly, leaning closer to Seryn to whisper, "You poor thing."

Audra laughed, nudging Idris with one of her wings.

"About that tour... when is the next time your free? If you have some time after breakfast..." She drifted off, her shyness making itself known once again.
AZOFNjv.png
((lol the possibility of Rhys choking inspired me >:3))

Seryn felt a shiver go down her spine at Rhys' whisper. Why do I feel giddy? What's wrong with me? Obviously that was--that was a, a threat of some sort!

It didn't feel exactly right but she stuck to it, trying to act unaffected and replying lightly, without looking at him, "Oh, well, I guess I'll grin and bear it. Excuse me."

Nodding slightly she turned and walked over to sit next to Idris and Audra, forcefully focusing on her meal as Idris smiled at the other female, replying, "Well, today I don't have any duties until the afternoon--so I guess I'm yours for the morning! We can start whenever you're done eating, no rush."

He smiled broadly, tail-tip twitching at her shyness. He'd known other shy dragons and the attitude typically annoyed him, but--on her...well, it was kind of cute.
((lol the possibility of Rhys choking inspired me >:3))

Seryn felt a shiver go down her spine at Rhys' whisper. Why do I feel giddy? What's wrong with me? Obviously that was--that was a, a threat of some sort!

It didn't feel exactly right but she stuck to it, trying to act unaffected and replying lightly, without looking at him, "Oh, well, I guess I'll grin and bear it. Excuse me."

Nodding slightly she turned and walked over to sit next to Idris and Audra, forcefully focusing on her meal as Idris smiled at the other female, replying, "Well, today I don't have any duties until the afternoon--so I guess I'm yours for the morning! We can start whenever you're done eating, no rush."

He smiled broadly, tail-tip twitching at her shyness. He'd known other shy dragons and the attitude typically annoyed him, but--on her...well, it was kind of cute.
Audra perked right back up.

"I'm going to hold you to that," she informed him, her wings twitching eagerly. She finished her food quickly, then hopped down from her seat and looked at Idris expectantly. "C'mon, gem boy."

Rhys frowned and nodded to each of them before retreating to his den, where he flopped on the bed and screamed into his pillow like a hormonal teenage girl.
Audra perked right back up.

"I'm going to hold you to that," she informed him, her wings twitching eagerly. She finished her food quickly, then hopped down from her seat and looked at Idris expectantly. "C'mon, gem boy."

Rhys frowned and nodded to each of them before retreating to his den, where he flopped on the bed and screamed into his pillow like a hormonal teenage girl.
AZOFNjv.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29