Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | In Need of A Companion, Probably (OOC)
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Hey y'all, just a heads up, I probably won't be on much this week! (I was gonna try but PHEW this college decided to throw everything it's got at me for the first week here what the heck man just let me adjust) I might be able to hop on at night but probably not enough to write any lengthy posts ;-; Next week things should settle down irl though, so hopefully I'll be more active! lol I know I already told y'all about college, just giving an update :p

Alllssoooo about those 4/5 delegates--I had a Light-eyed Imperial girl I wanted to use and of course being the ice/light/arcane delegate would be awesome, but I don't wanna swoop in and be like "important position! *snatch*" Plus the fact that I'm gonna be semi-hiatus gives me little room to claim anything lol. I'm fine with whatever, if anyone's got a preference for a certain flight delegate go ahead and snatch it, I'll take whatever's left! :p
Hey y'all, just a heads up, I probably won't be on much this week! (I was gonna try but PHEW this college decided to throw everything it's got at me for the first week here what the heck man just let me adjust) I might be able to hop on at night but probably not enough to write any lengthy posts ;-; Next week things should settle down irl though, so hopefully I'll be more active! lol I know I already told y'all about college, just giving an update :p

Alllssoooo about those 4/5 delegates--I had a Light-eyed Imperial girl I wanted to use and of course being the ice/light/arcane delegate would be awesome, but I don't wanna swoop in and be like "important position! *snatch*" Plus the fact that I'm gonna be semi-hiatus gives me little room to claim anything lol. I'm fine with whatever, if anyone's got a preference for a certain flight delegate go ahead and snatch it, I'll take whatever's left! :p
[quote name="OnyxShade" date="2019-08-16 15:59:06" ] Holy heckin cOOleG Good luck moving!! So number two it is then. I’ll start working on maps. Quill do you want to do the deities if you have time? If not, it’s perfectly absolutely 100% a-ok, I just wasn’t sure if that was something you enjoyed since you made the original fusion. I’ll get to work on maps and names and more details! Let me know if anyone has any questions or suggestions!! [/quote] Sorry for not replying sooner; I'm pretty sure I'll be relatively free so I'm all down for it! I'm probably still going to end up participating for a bit so I want to contribute as best I can. [quote name="OnyxShade" date="2019-08-16 19:53:16" ] Oh, right, almost forgot, we need 4 delegates. One earth/water, one fire/plague, one nature/lightning, and one shadow/wind. There can also be an ice/light/Arcane delegate on behalf of the Asker who the deities came together to choose by vote or something. Basically we need 5 people at most for the RP, maybe a sixth to run NPCs but I think I can handle that part. [/quote] This sounds nteresting and I'd be really down for the fire/ plague or shadow/ wind role. I don't want to be too picky, although I think I'm most familiar/ enjoy rping with the personality traits they seem to convey.
OnyxShade wrote on 2019-08-16 15:59:06:
Holy heckin cOOleG
Good luck moving!!

So number two it is then. I’ll start working on maps. Quill do you want to do the deities if you have time? If not, it’s perfectly absolutely 100% a-ok, I just wasn’t sure if that was something you enjoyed since you made the original fusion.
I’ll get to work on maps and names and more details! Let me know if anyone has any questions or suggestions!!

Sorry for not replying sooner; I'm pretty sure I'll be relatively free so I'm all down for it! I'm probably still going to end up participating for a bit so I want to contribute as best I can.

OnyxShade wrote on 2019-08-16 19:53:16:
Oh, right, almost forgot, we need 4 delegates. One earth/water, one fire/plague, one nature/lightning, and one shadow/wind. There can also be an ice/light/Arcane delegate on behalf of the Asker who the deities came together to choose by vote or something.
Basically we need 5 people at most for the RP, maybe a sixth to run NPCs but I think I can handle that part.

This sounds nteresting and I'd be really down for the fire/ plague or shadow/ wind role. I don't want to be too picky, although I think I'm most familiar/ enjoy rping with the personality traits they seem to convey.

Untitled2767-20230428214125.pngUntitled2937-20240214232602.png

Also Nirin, that's perfectly fine hope you survive being pelted with college things, that's a major oof

I personally think, depending on how active the group is, you being the arcane/ light/ ice delegate is fine although I'm not really sure how much I can personally guess at this point (and in general).
Also Nirin, that's perfectly fine hope you survive being pelted with college things, that's a major oof

I personally think, depending on how active the group is, you being the arcane/ light/ ice delegate is fine although I'm not really sure how much I can personally guess at this point (and in general).

This post is going to be really long and I apologise but I figured I might get my interpretations down. Sorry if some of these seem rushed; [img]https://i.ibb.co/YtnfkZL/Untitled914-4.png[/img] The answerer; their muscular body is covered in tough, stone like scales that have slight iridescence and large fins [img]https://i.ibb.co/2YVKG8N/Untitled914-3.png[/img] The shadow/wind; long, lanky and almost phantom like in their nature [img]https://i.ibb.co/f4Qg2Kv/Untitled914-2.png[/img] The asker; their body is elegant and alien with a protruding head, multiple limbs and a prismatic aura [img]https://i.ibb.co/71bbtDb/Untitled914-1.png[/img] The creator; powerful, articulated and industrial [img]https://i.ibb.co/JHwK8CF/Untitled914.png[/img] The destroyer; charismatic and innovative If you have anything more to add/ any critics, by all means go ahead. I didn't spend too long making these so I may have missed certain opportunities.
This post is going to be really long and I apologise but I figured I might get my interpretations down. Sorry if some of these seem rushed;
Untitled914-4.png
The answerer; their muscular body is covered in tough, stone like scales that have slight iridescence and large fins
Untitled914-3.png
The shadow/wind; long, lanky and almost phantom like in their nature
Untitled914-2.png
The asker; their body is elegant and alien with a protruding head, multiple limbs and a prismatic aura
Untitled914-1.png
The creator; powerful, articulated and industrial
Untitled914.png
The destroyer; charismatic and innovative

If you have anything more to add/ any critics, by all means go ahead. I didn't spend too long making these so I may have missed certain opportunities.

Dang fudge Quill those look amazing!!!!!!
As for delegates, I was hoping to grab plague since the ‘hatchling’ is plague. If that interferes with anyone, I can find a way to change it :P
Dang fudge Quill those look amazing!!!!!!
As for delegates, I was hoping to grab plague since the ‘hatchling’ is plague. If that interferes with anyone, I can find a way to change it :P
Rare-Spirit.pngPlentiful-Albino.pngplagueanim1.gifUqTOVvp.gif
Me being me I actually went out and bought a dragon for this. I'd like to claim the Lightning-Nature rep if I could. Now, I'm going to go figure out a name and outfit.
Me being me I actually went out and bought a dragon for this. I'd like to claim the Lightning-Nature rep if I could. Now, I'm going to go figure out a name and outfit.
55073809p.png |
|
|
|
|
Erst
/erst/
adverb (ARCHAIC)
long ago; formerly.
"the friends whom erst you knew"

columns can suck my butt
it is just me and my rage here
Enjoy Sky Blue
Thanks Onyx!
I mean, I'm fine with the wind/ shadow slot; I just need to find a dragon for it as I've just realised I don't have a wide selection that might qualify very well.
Thanks Onyx!
I mean, I'm fine with the wind/ shadow slot; I just need to find a dragon for it as I've just realised I don't have a wide selection that might qualify very well.

Just an update, I found a xxx white, wind spiral who I think (with the right apparel) would fit in with the wind/ shadow slot. Maybe like a "white shadow" sort of ordeal I guess?

So I guess I'm going to go with the wind/shadow slot
Just an update, I found a xxx white, wind spiral who I think (with the right apparel) would fit in with the wind/ shadow slot. Maybe like a "white shadow" sort of ordeal I guess?

So I guess I'm going to go with the wind/shadow slot

In that case, I guess I'll take the earth/water spot~ I think I have a dragon that would work but If not I'll find something
In that case, I guess I'll take the earth/water spot~ I think I have a dragon that would work but If not I'll find something
Alright! Thanks Quill
That leaves Nirin with the Light/Ice/Arcane spot. I think we’re covered!
Alright! Thanks Quill
That leaves Nirin with the Light/Ice/Arcane spot. I think we’re covered!
Rare-Spirit.pngPlentiful-Albino.pngplagueanim1.gifUqTOVvp.gif
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33