Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wings of Fire RP CLOSED
1 2 ... 867 868 869 870 871 872 873
Mantis shook his head, silently following the strange dragon through then forest. He laid down on a branch right above him and sighed quietly. This dragon was no fun! He didn't even tell Mantis his name!
Mantis shook his head, silently following the strange dragon through then forest. He laid down on a branch right above him and sighed quietly. This dragon was no fun! He didn't even tell Mantis his name!
tumblr-66bae5dcc051242ddee184e33cc68d47-9a6e08ce-500.gif _
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
This dragon is boring, Mantis sighed, getting up from his branch. He saw Lisia sleeping earlier, so maybe that other tiny dragon was open.

He jumped through the trees with grace and opened his wings, flying above them as he looked for the clearing from before. He glanced down and grinned, seeing the bright dragon walking through the field.

The HiveWing soared down and landed in another tree, laying down on a large branch and letting his front leg hang off the side nonchalantly.

"Your girlfriend left you all alone, huh?" he asked, his voice cutting through the silence like a knife.
This dragon is boring, Mantis sighed, getting up from his branch. He saw Lisia sleeping earlier, so maybe that other tiny dragon was open.

He jumped through the trees with grace and opened his wings, flying above them as he looked for the clearing from before. He glanced down and grinned, seeing the bright dragon walking through the field.

The HiveWing soared down and landed in another tree, laying down on a large branch and letting his front leg hang off the side nonchalantly.

"Your girlfriend left you all alone, huh?" he asked, his voice cutting through the silence like a knife.
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
Virgo was happily gathering flowers because they were pretty and also putting all the bees he could find on a polished rock nearby. Sadly, the bees kept flying off the rock, but a few stayed. His ears flicked at the sound of a very bad excuse for a stealthy dragon landed on a branch.

As he spoke, Virgo hissed softly. He did not like this guy. He kept trying to flirt with Lisia and it honestly made him kind of uncomfortable. He wondered why. It wasn’t like Lisia and him were a thug but still, it made him want to hiss at him.

He didn’t take the time of day to look up at the dragon, continuing to gather flowers.
“She’s not my girlfriend and we need more flowers.” He said through gritted teeth. This guy really got on his nerves.
Virgo was happily gathering flowers because they were pretty and also putting all the bees he could find on a polished rock nearby. Sadly, the bees kept flying off the rock, but a few stayed. His ears flicked at the sound of a very bad excuse for a stealthy dragon landed on a branch.

As he spoke, Virgo hissed softly. He did not like this guy. He kept trying to flirt with Lisia and it honestly made him kind of uncomfortable. He wondered why. It wasn’t like Lisia and him were a thug but still, it made him want to hiss at him.

He didn’t take the time of day to look up at the dragon, continuing to gather flowers.
“She’s not my girlfriend and we need more flowers.” He said through gritted teeth. This guy really got on his nerves.
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
"For the wedding you guys are planning?" Mantis asked, a lopsided grin on his face as he let his wings hang down the side of the branches as well. This dragon was hilarious! He was upset and Mantodia had barely even said anything! "Between that LeafWing and...HiveWing...thing? Cool!"

He sighed. "Really? Every time I look over it's like you two are together," he mumbled, shrugging. "Weird. I was talking to that wingless dragon from earlier...I don't think you know what I'm talking about. Well, there was a wingless dragon that landed on the shore and they can see ghosts! Crazy, right? He didn't seem to like me, though. Rather talk to ghosts than real dragons. Weird."
"For the wedding you guys are planning?" Mantis asked, a lopsided grin on his face as he let his wings hang down the side of the branches as well. This dragon was hilarious! He was upset and Mantodia had barely even said anything! "Between that LeafWing and...HiveWing...thing? Cool!"

He sighed. "Really? Every time I look over it's like you two are together," he mumbled, shrugging. "Weird. I was talking to that wingless dragon from earlier...I don't think you know what I'm talking about. Well, there was a wingless dragon that landed on the shore and they can see ghosts! Crazy, right? He didn't seem to like me, though. Rather talk to ghosts than real dragons. Weird."
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
“Yes. Icarus and Cedar’s.” Virgo said, tight-lipped. The IceWing brushed his tail gently over the flowers, not wanting to lash it too hard. IceWing tails could break ice if they were old enough.

“That would be Icarus and Cedar. Rather, two idiots putting together their few braincells to become a couple.” He said, huffing and shaking out his scales. He had a good amount of flowers.
“Ok. That’s nice.” He mumbled, thinking of the best pallets of their scales. Sand and green..green and gold, yeah?
“Yes. Icarus and Cedar’s.” Virgo said, tight-lipped. The IceWing brushed his tail gently over the flowers, not wanting to lash it too hard. IceWing tails could break ice if they were old enough.

“That would be Icarus and Cedar. Rather, two idiots putting together their few braincells to become a couple.” He said, huffing and shaking out his scales. He had a good amount of flowers.
“Ok. That’s nice.” He mumbled, thinking of the best pallets of their scales. Sand and green..green and gold, yeah?

"You're not listening to me, are you?" Mantis asked, frowning deeply. He shrugged, though. "Icarus looks pretty cool, if I do say so myself! He must be mixed with one of your tribes, yes? Hornet wouldn't like that very much, but I don't like her so whatever."

He flicked his tail and messed with the barbs on his wrists. "They don't seem like idiots to me, though. But Cedar was throwing sticks at that wingless dragon, so I could see that. LeafWings are...special."

He had never seen this meadow before! He wasn't really a fan of flowers, but they were all very cool.
"You're not listening to me, are you?" Mantis asked, frowning deeply. He shrugged, though. "Icarus looks pretty cool, if I do say so myself! He must be mixed with one of your tribes, yes? Hornet wouldn't like that very much, but I don't like her so whatever."

He flicked his tail and messed with the barbs on his wrists. "They don't seem like idiots to me, though. But Cedar was throwing sticks at that wingless dragon, so I could see that. LeafWings are...special."

He had never seen this meadow before! He wasn't really a fan of flowers, but they were all very cool.
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
“I have no choice but to listen, but considering your words are worth less than a block of cow ****, I choose not to acknowledge them.” Virgo said cuttingly, flicking his wings about in agitation.

“He’s half SandWing.” He said, snorting. “That’s the one thing we agree on.” He said. He also hated Hornet, really. She was terrible. Virgo rolled his eyes. See? Idiot. Cedar was going to get smacked.
“I have no choice but to listen, but considering your words are worth less than a block of cow ****, I choose not to acknowledge them.” Virgo said cuttingly, flicking his wings about in agitation.

“He’s half SandWing.” He said, snorting. “That’s the one thing we agree on.” He said. He also hated Hornet, really. She was terrible. Virgo rolled his eyes. See? Idiot. Cedar was going to get smacked.

"SandWing?" Mantodia asked, ignoring the statement before as he tested the word out. "Weird. Guess you guys got the 'Wing' from us, huh?"

He sighed. "My words mean a lot!" He now mumbled, flicking his tail as he pulled a few leaves off of the branch he was sitting on. "Not in the Hive, no, but with a group of misfits like you guys...! Look! We already have so much in common!"

He now tilted his head to the side. "If Icarus is part SandWing, then what are you? IcyWing, maybe? Or FrostWing! Or just...IcicleWing!" He had never seen snow before, but he had heard a few stories with a land covered in the cold, white substance. "Or ColdWing!" He was delighted! It had to be one of those!
"SandWing?" Mantodia asked, ignoring the statement before as he tested the word out. "Weird. Guess you guys got the 'Wing' from us, huh?"

He sighed. "My words mean a lot!" He now mumbled, flicking his tail as he pulled a few leaves off of the branch he was sitting on. "Not in the Hive, no, but with a group of misfits like you guys...! Look! We already have so much in common!"

He now tilted his head to the side. "If Icarus is part SandWing, then what are you? IcyWing, maybe? Or FrostWing! Or just...IcicleWing!" He had never seen snow before, but he had heard a few stories with a land covered in the cold, white substance. "Or ColdWing!" He was delighted! It had to be one of those!
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
“Yes, SandWing. I’m pretty sure you got it from US, thanks.” Virgo said, frowning. He didn’t know all that much about Pantala, but because Phyrria has more tribes they obviously cane first because they were better.

“I don’t think so.” He pointed out, frowning. “Nope, still don’t think they mean much.” The IceWing said, shaking his head. He sighed, putting another bee on the rock. Three had stayed, yay! His ears flicked forward for a second in happiness about it.
“No.” Virgo said to his wild guessing. “I’m none of those.” He didn’t bother to tell him the right answer.
“Yes, SandWing. I’m pretty sure you got it from US, thanks.” Virgo said, frowning. He didn’t know all that much about Pantala, but because Phyrria has more tribes they obviously cane first because they were better.

“I don’t think so.” He pointed out, frowning. “Nope, still don’t think they mean much.” The IceWing said, shaking his head. He sighed, putting another bee on the rock. Three had stayed, yay! His ears flicked forward for a second in happiness about it.
“No.” Virgo said to his wild guessing. “I’m none of those.” He didn’t bother to tell him the right answer.

Spiritseer heard the dragon fly away finally. He kept chatting to the spirits before beginning to head back to the beach to go get some fish from the shallows. He kept silent.

Once he caught a couple of fish and put them to rest he sat at the bottom, eating. The fish only struggled when he caught them in his talons, which he didn't mind.
Spiritseer heard the dragon fly away finally. He kept chatting to the spirits before beginning to head back to the beach to go get some fish from the shallows. He kept silent.

Once he caught a couple of fish and put them to rest he sat at the bottom, eating. The fish only struggled when he caught them in his talons, which he didn't mind.
16159155922955337174188748864268.png
1 2 ... 867 868 869 870 871 872 873