Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wings of Fire RP CLOSED
1 2 ... 867 868 869 870 871 872 873
"Are you mute?" Mantis asked, jumping over a few rocks and sliding around some trees. "Awww, you're not gonna talk to me? Sad! I have so many important things to say!" He shook himself out. "Are you from this 'Pyrrhia?' Or are you from here? You don't look like a dragon that would be from here. You aren't a SilkWing, either, since you don't have wings but you are too old to not have them. Strange."

~~

Lisia was dreaming of dancing. She didn't know with who. But she could feel them. They were cold. And she was happy. Incredibly happy. She didn't know something like this would ever be able to happen again. How exciting.
"Are you mute?" Mantis asked, jumping over a few rocks and sliding around some trees. "Awww, you're not gonna talk to me? Sad! I have so many important things to say!" He shook himself out. "Are you from this 'Pyrrhia?' Or are you from here? You don't look like a dragon that would be from here. You aren't a SilkWing, either, since you don't have wings but you are too old to not have them. Strange."

~~

Lisia was dreaming of dancing. She didn't know with who. But she could feel them. They were cold. And she was happy. Incredibly happy. She didn't know something like this would ever be able to happen again. How exciting.
tumblr-66bae5dcc051242ddee184e33cc68d47-9a6e08ce-500.gif _
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
Cedar batted at Icarus.
Cedar batted at Icarus.
oof maaaannn
Icarus yelped in protest.
Icarus yelped in protest.
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
Cedar got up and walked past Icarus, heading to some rocks. "Sleep?"
Cedar got up and walked past Icarus, heading to some rocks. "Sleep?"
oof maaaannn
"Sleep." Icarus agreed, hopping onto a boulder that was nice and warm.
"Sleep." Icarus agreed, hopping onto a boulder that was nice and warm.
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
"Well I would rather not talk to any dragon. Especially one as talkative as you." Spiritseer said. "Nor should I tell anyone abour myself." He noted, continuing to walk, going back to the silence.
"Well I would rather not talk to any dragon. Especially one as talkative as you." Spiritseer said. "Nor should I tell anyone abour myself." He noted, continuing to walk, going back to the silence.
16159155922955337174188748864268.png
"So you can talk!" Mantis smiled, giving a little cheer as he skipped after the dragon. "Sorry about being so talkative! I apparently don't have any 'social skills,' or whatever that means. Plus, I haven't had a friend in years! You seem nice, though! A little strange, but nice! Now Sloth won't be the only dragon talking to empty air!"
"So you can talk!" Mantis smiled, giving a little cheer as he skipped after the dragon. "Sorry about being so talkative! I apparently don't have any 'social skills,' or whatever that means. Plus, I haven't had a friend in years! You seem nice, though! A little strange, but nice! Now Sloth won't be the only dragon talking to empty air!"
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
"I am NOT your friend." Spiritseer hissed. The spirits let out a hiss too. "Now just leave me be or they will force you to." He warned, continuing to walk on. He had grown fairly annoyed of the dragon chattering to him. Monkeys would make better company because they didn't talk as much.
"I am NOT your friend." Spiritseer hissed. The spirits let out a hiss too. "Now just leave me be or they will force you to." He warned, continuing to walk on. He had grown fairly annoyed of the dragon chattering to him. Monkeys would make better company because they didn't talk as much.
"I...sorry if I made it seem like we were friends," Mantis said, shrugging easily. "And who are you talking about?" He looked around, doing a small circle as he tried finding what the dragon was talking about. "Do you even know where you are going?"
"I...sorry if I made it seem like we were friends," Mantis said, shrugging easily. "And who are you talking about?" He looked around, doing a small circle as he tried finding what the dragon was talking about. "Do you even know where you are going?"
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
"Away from you." Spiritseer responded, continuing to walk.
"Everyone. They don't like you either. You can sometimes hear them hissing." He said, smirking, before returning to his blank face.
"Away from you." Spiritseer responded, continuing to walk.
"Everyone. They don't like you either. You can sometimes hear them hissing." He said, smirking, before returning to his blank face.
1 2 ... 867 868 869 870 871 872 873