Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The woods. (An open roleplay!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Leta trembled, but replied. "Hello? I'm not going to hurt you- don't worry." She stared off into the darkness of the woods, waiting for a reply once again.
Leta trembled, but replied. "Hello? I'm not going to hurt you- don't worry." She stared off into the darkness of the woods, waiting for a reply once again.
Rhoodi heard talking- distant talking. Since she couldn't talk much (wasn't taught how to really speak), she just tried to be like a lyrebird and imitate said noises, Not very well.
Rhoodi heard talking- distant talking. Since she couldn't talk much (wasn't taught how to really speak), she just tried to be like a lyrebird and imitate said noises, Not very well.

wJGmI5n.png
Name: Fortune Personality: Extremely skittish, vey sweet but too scared to show it, clingy, wants to make friends but thinks he is getting on everyones nerves, very shy Familiar: Magma Runner Extra: His Magma Runner is named Golem, and acts as his support familiar by keeping him calm enough to hold a conversation with a normal dragon. Golem is also very protective of Fortune and will not hesitate to scratch a dragon if they pose a threat to Fortune. Fortune talks to himself when he’s nervous or distressed. Gender: Male [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=47407709&skin=27215&apparel=6705,1396,6275,473,2969,298,477,432&xt=dressing.png[/img]
Name: Fortune
Personality: Extremely skittish, vey sweet but too scared to show it, clingy, wants to make friends but thinks he is getting on everyones nerves, very shy
Familiar: Magma Runner
Extra: His Magma Runner is named Golem, and acts as his support familiar by keeping him calm enough to hold a conversation with a normal dragon. Golem is also very protective of Fortune and will not hesitate to scratch a dragon if they pose a threat to Fortune. Fortune talks to himself when he’s nervous or distressed.
dragon?did=47407709&skin=27215&apparel=6705,1396,6275,473,2969,298,477,432&xt=dressing.png
Lichtdrache.gif
Fortune uncurls himself, claws drumming nervously together. He slowly moved forward, only to squeak in fear and jump into the nearest tree when he hears the sound of voices somewhere nearby. He calms a tiny bit when his Magma Runner, Golem, scampers up the tree after him and climbs onto his head, perching there and tittering as it grabbed his horns and smoothed out his cavaliers’ feather. “O-Okay, we’re in a da-dark fo-forest, hearing v-v-v-voices, and n-n-no idea wh-where we are...” He trailed off, gulping quietly in fear, grip tightening on the branch he was coiled up on.
Fortune uncurls himself, claws drumming nervously together. He slowly moved forward, only to squeak in fear and jump into the nearest tree when he hears the sound of voices somewhere nearby. He calms a tiny bit when his Magma Runner, Golem, scampers up the tree after him and climbs onto his head, perching there and tittering as it grabbed his horns and smoothed out his cavaliers’ feather. “O-Okay, we’re in a da-dark fo-forest, hearing v-v-v-voices, and n-n-no idea wh-where we are...” He trailed off, gulping quietly in fear, grip tightening on the branch he was coiled up on.
Lichtdrache.gif
Rhoodi continued to mimic the voices. She crouched down and looked for something to eat, because food gives energy. Energy means well... Living. Or not really in her case, just more active.
Rhoodi continued to mimic the voices. She crouched down and looked for something to eat, because food gives energy. Energy means well... Living. Or not really in her case, just more active.

wJGmI5n.png
[b]Name:[/b] Faerys [b]Personality:[/b] Bubbly, curious. Has no concept social structures or sometimes rules (unfortunately). Is blunt without wanting to be mean. Likes dragons easily, without necessarily becoming trusting. First signs of something being off though, and he'll pull back. [b]Familiar:[/b] None. [b]Extra:[/b] Will update in a sec. [b]Gender:[/b] Male. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/508412/50841146_350.png[/img]
Name: Faerys
Personality: Bubbly, curious. Has no concept social structures or sometimes rules (unfortunately). Is blunt without wanting to be mean. Likes dragons easily, without necessarily becoming trusting. First signs of something being off though, and he'll pull back.
Familiar: None.
Extra: Will update in a sec.

50841146_350.png
L2W2zjT.png
Rioska walked towards the voice, until her saw an orange and blue Spiral not very far away. "I'm Rioska, a healer from the Light Flight. This is my adopted daughter, Lightstrike."

Lightstrike followed him, still wary. "Yeah, I'm Lightstrike. I'm a warrior and sometimes a hunter for our clan."
Rioska walked towards the voice, until her saw an orange and blue Spiral not very far away. "I'm Rioska, a healer from the Light Flight. This is my adopted daughter, Lightstrike."

Lightstrike followed him, still wary. "Yeah, I'm Lightstrike. I'm a warrior and sometimes a hunter for our clan."
Name: Nemoni Personality: Brave, cautious, determined, watchful Familiar: None for this Extra: Gets offended fairly easily. She assumes that because she's the smallest dragon in her Clan, everyone tends to think of her as useless. She's been trying harder lately to not snap at other dragons as much. Gender: Female [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35600081] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/356001/35600081_350.png[/img] [/url]
Name: Nemoni
Personality: Brave, cautious, determined, watchful
Familiar: None for this
Extra: Gets offended fairly easily. She assumes that because she's the smallest dragon in her Clan, everyone tends to think of her as useless. She's been trying harder lately to not snap at other dragons as much.

35600081_350.png

_________________________The Goldenscale Lineage
__Henry.png
A dark-colored Fae woke curled on the forest floor. How did I get here?! Nemoni was more than a little unsettled, not being surrounded by the familiar amber walls of her nest. She suddenly jerked, startled at the sound of a strange, warbling screech. The ground is not a good place to be, wherever this is! She fluttered her shimmery wings, lifting toward the nearest tree branch, when she noticed something shuffling in the leaf-mold not too far off. Clinging to the branch for cover, she watched the creature as she realized it was the thing making the sounds. That can't be right! That almost looks like a...hatchling?? But as she observed, it became obvious that it was, indeed, a very small Mirror dragon. Nemoni decided it wouldn't be dangerous to approach. After all, if there was a hatchling wandering these woods, shouldn't she try to protect it? Dropping from her branch, the tiny dragon made her way closer, hovering not far above the ground.
A dark-colored Fae woke curled on the forest floor. How did I get here?! Nemoni was more than a little unsettled, not being surrounded by the familiar amber walls of her nest. She suddenly jerked, startled at the sound of a strange, warbling screech. The ground is not a good place to be, wherever this is! She fluttered her shimmery wings, lifting toward the nearest tree branch, when she noticed something shuffling in the leaf-mold not too far off. Clinging to the branch for cover, she watched the creature as she realized it was the thing making the sounds. That can't be right! That almost looks like a...hatchling?? But as she observed, it became obvious that it was, indeed, a very small Mirror dragon. Nemoni decided it wouldn't be dangerous to approach. After all, if there was a hatchling wandering these woods, shouldn't she try to protect it? Dropping from her branch, the tiny dragon made her way closer, hovering not far above the ground.

_________________________The Goldenscale Lineage
__Henry.png
Fortune reached up and patted Golem for a sense of comfort, and cautiously slithered down the tree he was coiled up on. His claws touched down gently on the forest floor, and after a moment of hesitation he decided to head in the direction of the voices. Probably wasn’t the best idea, but if there was a chance it was friendly dragons he’d take it. “H-Hello?” He called out, voice cracking a bit.
Fortune reached up and patted Golem for a sense of comfort, and cautiously slithered down the tree he was coiled up on. His claws touched down gently on the forest floor, and after a moment of hesitation he decided to head in the direction of the voices. Probably wasn’t the best idea, but if there was a chance it was friendly dragons he’d take it. “H-Hello?” He called out, voice cracking a bit.
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7