Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warriors of Darkness [LoZ|OOC|CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
I’m actually getting good Gerudo names! I can send you some suggestions if you’d like, Masque
I’m actually getting good Gerudo names! I can send you some suggestions if you’d like, Masque
801128-C0-8-C7-A-4640-98-E6-A1-B6-EC0-A3-A60.png
tumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.png
Emerald
She/Her
FR+0
tumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.png
7-DE5099-A-45-E5-4-CE6-B24-D-E8696-F7385-FA.png
my wishlist
my bio
Sure! Lay 'em on me.
Sure! Lay 'em on me.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
@Relics

Hello I am very interested. How much time to I have to put in an app before this starts? Also would it be possible to play as Rito.
@Relics

Hello I am very interested. How much time to I have to put in an app before this starts? Also would it be possible to play as Rito.
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
Finally got mine mostly done, Might edit it later though!

-Username-

Rusty20

-Name-

None

-Alias-

Slime Girl, Slimey, Jiggly, Squishy, And Morpha.

-Species-

Morpha

-Age-

Unknown, But about 16 by how her species ages.

-Gender-

Female

-Sexuality-

Straight

-Crush-

None

-Fur or Skin Color-

Ocean blue and a small bit of black.

-Hair-

None unless she forms it then black and long gooey strands.

-Eyes-

Blue if she forms them.

-Height -

Varies

-Weight-

Varies

-OC or Cannon-

OC

-Talent and or special abilities-

Can form herself into pretty much anything if she has enough goo to do it and unlike other slimes unless she gets wet or too warm she can indefinitely hold her forms, She can not change what she is made of so she will still be ocean Blue with a touch of black and gooey. She can also squeeze in through the smallest cracks as she is formed completely of goo. Is extremely flexible and as bouncy as rubber and can pull herself part and then reform. Can let other actually put themselves in her body (Like reach a hand in or so) make herself acid to eat or hurt others or make herself completely harmless and feel like your reaching into jelly. (With she'll giggle about because it tickles)

-Weakness-

Her biggest weaknesses is heat, As heat melts her and is a serious threat to her life. Every gooey bit of her body has tons of nerve endings in it even if it's not still in her or connected to her, so if you cut it apart and squish it or melt it she's feeling that. Can't talk can only make mostly cute noises including a giggle, Scream, Happy noise, Upset noise, And a few more. (This last part may change later with more learning and magic)

Large amount of heat or squishing and pulling or cutting her apart excessively.

-Personality-

Very curious and very ready and willing to learn, She knows next to nothing about sentient life except what she's learned by watching it, With is actually quite a bit. And is extremely friendly, She loves being near sentient creatures that aren't afraid of her just because she's a monster who's species has been know to attack and eat other sentient creatures. She's willing to shape herself and work hard to make herself appear more normal and pleasing to those around her so they won't leave her.

-Description (Can be an image)-

When not holding a form she's a small kind of oval ball of ocean blue with a touch of black in it. When she's holding a human form she holds a beautiful young woman's form that she has made to please people so they will stay around her, In this form she's petite and attractive with long strains of gooey black hair.

She's a type of Morpha that uses a odd goo instead of water and her Nucleus is microscopic.

-Likes-

Meat

Sentient beings

Humans (Hyrulian or otherwise)

Pretending to be human

Being tickled

Having people put their hands in her

Hugs

-Dislikes-

Ganondorf

Most monsters (Because their Ganondorf's minions)

Heat

Bright sunlight

Being seen of as a monster

-Fears-

Heat

-Backstory-

A adorable little Morpha who growing up as a underling of Ganondorf and hating violence soon comes to dislike both Ganondorf and other monsters. After running away from that life she goes to find humans and hopefully make friends.

-Other-

This cute little Morpha is literally obsessed with Humans and other sentient life although a large amount of it unfortunately for her is either afraid of her or wants to kill her.

-Inventory-

Rupees: 10

Weapons:

None

Bottles: 1

Items:

None

Other:

Golden Heart Necklace

Instrument:

Can use own body as multiple different kinds of instruments, But will likely use herself as a odd drum of some sort.

Known Songs: None

Health: 50

Magic: 15

-Username-

Rusty20

-Name-

Narana

-Alias-

None

-Species-

Gerudo

-Age-

-Gender-

Female

-Sexuality-

Straight

-Crush-

None

-Fur or Skin Color-

Light brown

-Hair-

Orange

-Eyes-

Green

-Height -

6'0

-Weight-

120 Pounds

-OC or Cannon-

OC

Narana was trained by Nabooru when young and continued that trained on her own after her disappearance and so she's a master of Gerudo sword fighting, As well as Archery both on and off horses. Narana is also quite strong and quick with is admittedly normal for Gerudo. She is also a excellent surivist.

-Weakness-

Narana is young and reckless and would take on Ganondorf single handedly for what she knows he did to her mentor and friend Nabooru. She's also very naive and will likely believe anyone who could possibly give her a shot at Ganondorf.

-Personality-

Narana is a determined and headstrong young woman, Ever since she was a child she has beaten the odds by charging right into whatever it is she put her mind to with indomitable spirit and willpower. She's usually pretty friendly albeit really prideful with a overly high opinion of herself, But she also has a temper on her as fiery as her hair.

She's basically your normal Gerudo tall and muscular, Except her hair with she wears down is orange not red and her eyes are green. She wears a dark blue gerudo tube top and lighter blue gerudo harem pants.

-Likes-

Gerudo (Except Ganondorf and his mother's)

Nabooru (As a friend and Mentor)

Horses

Archery

Sword fighting

Deserts

Herself

-Dislikes-

Ganondorf

Ganondorf's Mothers

Being considered a child

Being told she's wrong

-Fears-

Ganondorf (Secretly)

Losing Nabooru forever

-Backstory-

Narana grew up being trained by Nabooru and as well as being secretly taught not to trust Ganondorf. On that night four years ago she got to the Spirit Temple just in time to see Nabooru get taken away, For a entire week afterwards she stayed day and night trying to moving the block to no avail heartbroken at losing her best friend and mentor, She went back to Gerudo Fortress to train day and night for the next four years to get revenge against Ganondorf and his Mother's and rescue Nabooru.

-Other-

Nabooru is almost like Narana's mother even though they aren't actually related.

-Inventory-

Weapons:

Double Scimitars

Items:

Other:

Instrument:

Guitar (For now I'm not entirely sure but can't think of anything else.)

Known Songs:
Finally got mine mostly done, Might edit it later though!

-Username-

Rusty20

-Name-

None

-Alias-

Slime Girl, Slimey, Jiggly, Squishy, And Morpha.

-Species-

Morpha

-Age-

Unknown, But about 16 by how her species ages.

-Gender-

Female

-Sexuality-

Straight

-Crush-

None

-Fur or Skin Color-

Ocean blue and a small bit of black.

-Hair-

None unless she forms it then black and long gooey strands.

-Eyes-

Blue if she forms them.

-Height -

Varies

-Weight-

Varies

-OC or Cannon-

OC

Can form herself into pretty much anything if she has enough goo to do it and unlike other slimes unless she gets wet or too warm she can indefinitely hold her forms, She can not change what she is made of so she will still be ocean Blue with a touch of black and gooey. She can also squeeze in through the smallest cracks as she is formed completely of goo. Is extremely flexible and as bouncy as rubber and can pull herself part and then reform. Can let other actually put themselves in her body (Like reach a hand in or so) make herself acid to eat or hurt others or make herself completely harmless and feel like your reaching into jelly. (With she'll giggle about because it tickles)

-Weakness-

Her biggest weaknesses is heat, As heat melts her and is a serious threat to her life. Every gooey bit of her body has tons of nerve endings in it even if it's not still in her or connected to her, so if you cut it apart and squish it or melt it she's feeling that. Can't talk can only make mostly cute noises including a giggle, Scream, Happy noise, Upset noise, And a few more. (This last part may change later with more learning and magic)

Large amount of heat or squishing and pulling or cutting her apart excessively.

-Personality-

Very curious and very ready and willing to learn, She knows next to nothing about sentient life except what she's learned by watching it, With is actually quite a bit. And is extremely friendly, She loves being near sentient creatures that aren't afraid of her just because she's a monster who's species has been know to attack and eat other sentient creatures. She's willing to shape herself and work hard to make herself appear more normal and pleasing to those around her so they won't leave her.

When not holding a form she's a small kind of oval ball of ocean blue with a touch of black in it. When she's holding a human form she holds a beautiful young woman's form that she has made to please people so they will stay around her, In this form she's petite and attractive with long strains of gooey black hair.

She's a type of Morpha that uses a odd goo instead of water and her Nucleus is microscopic.

-Likes-

Meat

Sentient beings

Humans (Hyrulian or otherwise)

Pretending to be human

Being tickled

Having people put their hands in her

Hugs

-Dislikes-

Ganondorf

Most monsters (Because their Ganondorf's minions)

Heat

Bright sunlight

-Fears-

Heat

-Backstory-

A adorable little Morpha who growing up as a underling of Ganondorf and hating violence soon comes to dislike both Ganondorf and other monsters. After running away from that life she goes to find humans and hopefully make friends.

-Other-

This cute little Morpha is literally obsessed with Humans and other sentient life although a large amount of it unfortunately for her is either afraid of her or wants to kill her.

-Inventory-

Weapons:

None

Items:

None

Other:

Golden Heart Necklace

Instrument:

Can use own body as multiple different kinds of instruments, But will likely use herself as a odd drum of some sort.

Known Songs: None

-Username-

Rusty20

-Name-

Narana

-Alias-

None

-Species-

Gerudo

-Age-

-Gender-

Female

-Sexuality-

Straight

-Crush-

None

-Fur or Skin Color-

Light brown

-Hair-

Orange

-Eyes-

Green

-Height -

6'0

-Weight-

120 Pounds

-OC or Cannon-

OC

Narana was trained by Nabooru when young and continued that trained on her own after her disappearance and so she's a master of Gerudo sword fighting, As well as Archery both on and off horses. Narana is also quite strong and quick with is admittedly normal for Gerudo. She is also a excellent surivist.

-Weakness-

Narana is young and reckless and would take on Ganondorf single handedly for what she knows he did to her mentor and friend Nabooru. She's also very naive and will likely believe anyone who could possibly give her a shot at Ganondorf.

-Personality-

Narana is a determined and headstrong young woman, Ever since she was a child she has beaten the odds by charging right into whatever it is she put her mind to with indomitable spirit and willpower. She's usually pretty friendly albeit really prideful with a overly high opinion of herself, But she also has a temper on her as fiery as her hair.

She's basically your normal Gerudo tall and muscular, Except her hair with she wears down is orange not red and her eyes are green. She wears a dark blue gerudo tube top and lighter blue gerudo harem pants.

-Likes-

Gerudo (Except Ganondorf and his mother's)

Nabooru (As a friend and Mentor)

Horses

Archery

Sword fighting

Deserts

Herself

-Dislikes-

Ganondorf

Ganondorf's Mothers

Being considered a child

Being told she's wrong

-Fears-

Ganondorf (Secretly)

Losing Nabooru forever

-Backstory-

Narana grew up being trained by Nabooru and as well as being secretly taught not to trust Ganondorf. On that night four years ago she got to the Spirit Temple just in time to see Nabooru get taken away, For a entire week afterwards she stayed day and night trying to moving the block to no avail heartbroken at losing her best friend and mentor, She went back to Gerudo Fortress to train day and night for the next four years to get revenge against Ganondorf and his Mother's and rescue Nabooru.

-Other-

Nabooru is almost like Narana's mother even though they aren't actually related.

-Inventory-

Weapons:

Double Scimitars

Items:

Other:

Instrument:

Guitar (For now I'm not entirely sure but can't think of anything else.)

Known Songs:
@Ragnaroc I’m waiting for everyone who originally showed interest to finish apps. I’d personally prefer no rito, though

Info post coming soon

@Rusty20 Does your slime girl have a nucleus? Morpha technically isn’t goop; she(?) is a nucleus with the ability to turn water into goo.
@Ragnaroc I’m waiting for everyone who originally showed interest to finish apps. I’d personally prefer no rito, though

Info post coming soon

@Rusty20 Does your slime girl have a nucleus? Morpha technically isn’t goop; she(?) is a nucleus with the ability to turn water into goo.
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
Have you considered the Watarara, the non-canonical race of bird people who only appear in the manga?
Have you considered the Watarara, the non-canonical race of bird people who only appear in the manga?
@Relics

I can't let her use water anyway she'd be extremely OP. (Remember Morpha can use a whole lake to attack and that might not even be the limit of it's power) I also can't allow her to have a attackable Nucleus because if I did she'd be excessively easy to kill, By the time I'd taken her down to a managable level from boss Morpha level anyone with a pointed stick would be able to kill her in one poke.
@Relics

I can't let her use water anyway she'd be extremely OP. (Remember Morpha can use a whole lake to attack and that might not even be the limit of it's power) I also can't allow her to have a attackable Nucleus because if I did she'd be excessively easy to kill, By the time I'd taken her down to a managable level from boss Morpha level anyone with a pointed stick would be able to kill her in one poke.
[center][size=7]INFO POST[/size] Hello, I am here to explain some mechanics of the game [b]SONGS[/b][/center] [code][b]Instrument[/b]: [b]Known Songs[/b]: None[/code] (^You may want to add that! Sorry I keep adding stuff ) As in Ocarina of Time, songs will be an important part of gameplay. Your character will start with an instrument (that’s completely normal in this society, no one will looks at you like a weirdo), or if you’re proficient in magic, you can just whistle. Songs can be learned from NPCs and companions (more on that later). A lot of songs from the games, particularly OoT and Majora’s Mask, will be used, and I’ll probably make up my own. Songs do require magic, since they are technically spells, but not very much. They can be used at any time - they might not work every time, but you can try. You can also play random songs on your instrument that have no effect, although I would recommend against improvising; [url=http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f278/katietiedrich/comic263.png]you never know what might happen[/url]. [center][b]COMPANIONS[/b][/center] Companions are characters that you can recruit to join your cause. Not all NPCs are potential companions, but those who are can usually be recruited through some quest or by convincing them to switch to your side (if they’re an enemy). Companions are completely optional, but if recruited, they will help you on your quest. If someone asks you to do something for them, you may want to do it in case they’re a companion - and even if they aren’t, they’ll reward your efforts. Usually, companions can provide something useful, such as a dungeon item, a new song, or special items. They also provide an extra warrior for fight sequences and an extra set of hands when needed. Some will possess a unique set of skills or abilities to aid you on your journey. Companions can consist of canon characters and their abilities or a character made by me with a potentially unique skill set. Most companions are also claimable! Once a companion is added to your party, if you want to RP as a character, just ask me in a message. I’ll send you a basic form, which you can edit to suit the character you’d like them to be.
INFO POST

Hello, I am here to explain some mechanics of the game

SONGS

Code:
[b]Instrument[/b]: [b]Known Songs[/b]: None

(^You may want to add that! Sorry I keep adding stuff )

As in Ocarina of Time, songs will be an important part of gameplay. Your character will start with an instrument (that’s completely normal in this society, no one will looks at you like a weirdo), or if you’re proficient in magic, you can just whistle. Songs can be learned from NPCs and companions (more on that later). A lot of songs from the games, particularly OoT and Majora’s Mask, will be used, and I’ll probably make up my own.

Songs do require magic, since they are technically spells, but not very much. They can be used at any time - they might not work every time, but you can try. You can also play random songs on your instrument that have no effect, although I would recommend against improvising; you never know what might happen.

COMPANIONS

Companions are characters that you can recruit to join your cause. Not all NPCs are potential companions, but those who are can usually be recruited through some quest or by convincing them to switch to your side (if they’re an enemy). Companions are completely optional, but if recruited, they will help you on your quest. If someone asks you to do something for them, you may want to do it in case they’re a companion - and even if they aren’t, they’ll reward your efforts.

Usually, companions can provide something useful, such as a dungeon item, a new song, or special items. They also provide an extra warrior for fight sequences and an extra set of hands when needed. Some will possess a unique set of skills or abilities to aid you on your journey. Companions can consist of canon characters and their abilities or a character made by me with a potentially unique skill set.

Most companions are also claimable! Once a companion is added to your party, if you want to RP as a character, just ask me in a message. I’ll send you a basic form, which you can edit to suit the character you’d like them to be.
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
I think, since everyone has an instrument, a better title would be "Orchestra of Light"
I think, since everyone has an instrument, a better title would be "Orchestra of Light"
Just got mine edited with instruments. I'm wondering if I should just give Tana Saria's Song off the bat since she's from the forest originally.
Just got mine edited with instruments. I'm wondering if I should just give Tana Saria's Song off the bat since she's from the forest originally.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19