Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Starfall Academy (Open/OOC)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14
Lol yeh, first day where they explore!
Lol yeh, first day where they explore!
natureanim3.gifyoutriedstar.pngnatureanim4.gif
lightmidsmall2.png
I figured I'd go ahead and post
I figured I'd go ahead and post
Nextgenlogo.png
Cool! Thank you!
Cool! Thank you!
lightmidsmall2.png
Someone had to, lol. And I figured thats a good way to cement the fact that I am in fact staying
Someone had to, lol. And I figured thats a good way to cement the fact that I am in fact staying
Nextgenlogo.png
I know absolutely nothing about formatting posts (other than what is provided above the text box) so if anyone has any tips, tricks, or sources to look at to learn how to make them nice and with pictures, I would greatly appreciate it :'D
I know absolutely nothing about formatting posts (other than what is provided above the text box) so if anyone has any tips, tricks, or sources to look at to learn how to make them nice and with pictures, I would greatly appreciate it :'D
I just really like Wildclaws, okay? sue me!
50262412.png 50854528.png 50375857.png 50952837.png
52015956.png
[font=hi]here! i’ll link you to a good post for that, freindo! [emoji=tundra laughing] [url]http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1068629[/url]
here! i’ll link you to a good post for that, freindo!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1068629
lightmidsmall2.png
Thank you very much :D Another question... How do I change the colours of the text?
Thank you very much :D Another question... How do I change the colours of the text?
I just really like Wildclaws, okay? sue me!
50262412.png 50854528.png 50375857.png 50952837.png
52015956.png
[color=COLORHERE)] and then /color with the []
[color=COLORHERE)] and then /color with the []
lightmidsmall2.png
type [color= Whatever color/ the hex code of the color you want] and then close it with [ /color] sans the spaces
type [color= Whatever color/ the hex code of the color you want] and then close it with [ /color] sans the spaces
Nextgenlogo.png
And remember... the preview button is your friiiiiend
And remember... the preview button is your friiiiiend
Nextgenlogo.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14