Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Starfall Academy (Open/OOC)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@NightwingStar
yeah?
@NightwingStar
yeah?
_
I like to RP
_
If ya see any of my dragons you like! hit me up!
I'm still here
I'm still here
Feel free to call me Arachnid! Pronouns are she/her or they/them. 2 hours ahead of FR.
@NightwingStar Present!
@NightwingStar Present!
I am, oof. I’ll try to make a post today.
I am, oof. I’ll try to make a post today.
SVt2S0L.png
@nightwingstar
I'll have to step down from the RP. I have too much Spanish homework.
@nightwingstar
I'll have to step down from the RP. I have too much Spanish homework.
Waystone1.gif
[quote=PLEASE READ!!!][columns][font=hi][size=5][color=Maroon]ANYONE WHO HAS SUBMITTED A FORM, YOU ARE ACCEPTED! I WILL ENTER ANY OF YOU IN WHEN I HAVE THE CHANCE. THANK YOU![/quote] [center][size=6][font=hi]~[emoji=planet size=1]~[/center]
PLEASE READ!!! wrote:
ANYONE WHO HAS SUBMITTED A FORM, YOU ARE ACCEPTED! I WILL ENTER ANY OF YOU IN WHEN I HAVE THE CHANCE. THANK YOU!
~~
natureanim3.gifyoutriedstar.pngnatureanim4.gif
lightmidsmall2.png
[quote=HIATUS][color=red][font=hi]I AM ON HIATUS. ARCANA, IF YOU WOULD BE SO KIND TO TELL ANYONE WHO ENTERS THAT THEY ARE ACCEPTED, I WOULD VERY MUCH APPRECIATE IT![/quote] [center][font=hi][size=6]~[emoji=planet size=1]~
HIATUS wrote:
I AM ON HIATUS. ARCANA, IF YOU WOULD BE SO KIND TO TELL ANYONE WHO ENTERS THAT THEY ARE ACCEPTED, I WOULD VERY MUCH APPRECIATE IT!
~~
natureanim3.gifyoutriedstar.pngnatureanim4.gif
lightmidsmall2.png
understood!
understood!
Feel free to call me Arachnid! Pronouns are she/her or they/them. 2 hours ahead of FR.
@/BottledFireflies @ArachnidArcana @Nijiryu @DTEvie @Wolfarex @Sleipmon @Habeba @ThePaw1122 @Starglade @NightwingStar @Cathatt @Mythkat @BlackberryDown @LittleHoneyBee

Are we still doing the role play?
@/BottledFireflies @ArachnidArcana @Nijiryu @DTEvie @Wolfarex @Sleipmon @Habeba @ThePaw1122 @Starglade @NightwingStar @Cathatt @Mythkat @BlackberryDown @LittleHoneyBee

Are we still doing the role play?
UOxLDHq.pngNHpBxT7.png
DsyQt2Q.png
0SPiwwS.pngN8qJrrh.png
im still here and willing, its really slowed down. bottledfireflies is on hiatus and they were still doing something w the teachers introducing them to the place, so maybe people dont know how to respond with that in mind?
im still here and willing, its really slowed down. bottledfireflies is on hiatus and they were still doing something w the teachers introducing them to the place, so maybe people dont know how to respond with that in mind?
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14