Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wings of fire: City Of Magic [ closed ]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
(Sure)
Swagpam stormed into the library. She needed a cookbook, and was determined to get one.
She slammed a claw at the poor Dragon who seemed to be working there.
"Hello?! I need a COOKBOOK! Okay?"
(Sure)
Swagpam stormed into the library. She needed a cookbook, and was determined to get one.
She slammed a claw at the poor Dragon who seemed to be working there.
"Hello?! I need a COOKBOOK! Okay?"
!!!
Secretkeeper couldn't focus on the route, images flashing back and fourth of the city being attacked, screaming dragons, the school collapsing, and unfamiliar dragons kidnapping the younger animuses and some dragonets around her age. It was like a bad dream... When they got to the library she heard somebody yell, and she simply covered her ears, " Well we're here you can search the place if you like."
Secretkeeper couldn't focus on the route, images flashing back and fourth of the city being attacked, screaming dragons, the school collapsing, and unfamiliar dragons kidnapping the younger animuses and some dragonets around her age. It was like a bad dream... When they got to the library she heard somebody yell, and she simply covered her ears, " Well we're here you can search the place if you like."
Many dragons covered their ears. What was wrong with shouting? How would dragons hear her after all. It was a library, a big space. What were you supposed to do?
Seafoam groaned and began looking through the many shelves.
Many dragons covered their ears. What was wrong with shouting? How would dragons hear her after all. It was a library, a big space. What were you supposed to do?
Seafoam groaned and began looking through the many shelves.
!!!
((Red's r e a l l y good at flying, in case you didn't notice))
Red ran outside and took off, glancing at the dragons below before spotting someone chasing her. She grinned and veered away, knowing that this dragon could fly, but she could soar. It wasn't long before the dragon gave up and flew away, to which Red grew curious and turned to follow them. 'The library? Huh.'
((Red's r e a l l y good at flying, in case you didn't notice))
Red ran outside and took off, glancing at the dragons below before spotting someone chasing her. She grinned and veered away, knowing that this dragon could fly, but she could soar. It wasn't long before the dragon gave up and flew away, to which Red grew curious and turned to follow them. 'The library? Huh.'
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
(where to start...hmmm)
(where to start...hmmm)
Thurp-San ceremonial_scythe_by_dogi_crimson-da5ptqa.gifnpc_spiritfire_by_dogi_crimson-dahdjid.gifceremonial_scythe_by_dogi_crimson-da5ptqa.gif
((Red could try to talk to Thurp, maybe? Or vice versa))
((Red could try to talk to Thurp, maybe? Or vice versa))
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
(oh ok)
(oh ok)
Thurp-San ceremonial_scythe_by_dogi_crimson-da5ptqa.gifnpc_spiritfire_by_dogi_crimson-dahdjid.gifceremonial_scythe_by_dogi_crimson-da5ptqa.gif
(You could interact with Seafoam too. Right now she's looking for s cookbook)
(You could interact with Seafoam too. Right now she's looking for s cookbook)
!!!
(( hallo guys u gonna respond? ))
(( hallo guys u gonna respond? ))
(Actias is still at the school)
(Actias is still at the school)
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12