Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | DxD Pokemon [OOC][Closed]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23
and i said "i swear i'll get a character sheet up soon." you know, like a liar.

i'm sorry, i am a terrible procrastinator when it comes to these things
and i said "i swear i'll get a character sheet up soon." you know, like a liar.

i'm sorry, i am a terrible procrastinator when it comes to these things
Don't worry about it Birdi, I know the mood xD
Don't worry about it Birdi, I know the mood xD
JuLj1bJ.gif
@AbyssRanger Accepted! ;3
@AbyssRanger Accepted! ;3
JuLj1bJ.gif
(The Pokémon are almost done, I just need to clean them out a bit more and get rid of unessary things) Ok, yeah that’ll do, just pm me the stats about the egg!
(The Pokémon are almost done, I just need to clean them out a bit more and get rid of unessary things) Ok, yeah that’ll do, just pm me the stats about the egg!
BetaArt is gay is the most discussed in the media in the few years ago. Even it has happened in 2012, but some of the public still curious about what is exactly happening and to be the reason there is a rumor comes out about his gay. At that time he became the massive FR rumor. The public, especially his fans are shocked. He just came out with his lore which is spread massively. This time is not about his art career, but his lore. The lore is out of standardize of hoax, according the last reported this FR user revealed himself as homosexual.
@BetaArt Sweet! Just send me the Pokemon that you want to hatch, and I will see what I can do there! ^^
@BetaArt Sweet! Just send me the Pokemon that you want to hatch, and I will see what I can do there! ^^
JuLj1bJ.gif
Hm... I might change my character to just a Trainer to make more sense... :P

Others that aren't done with their sheets, please do finish it sometime in the weekends! :D))

While I will heavily go into detail in the RP I am going to make. ;3
Hm... I might change my character to just a Trainer to make more sense... :P

Others that aren't done with their sheets, please do finish it sometime in the weekends! :D))

While I will heavily go into detail in the RP I am going to make. ;3
JuLj1bJ.gif
@PenteGon
Join. Join. Join. Join. Join. Join. Join. Join. Join. Join. Join. Join. Join. Join.
@PenteGon
Join. Join. Join. Join. Join. Join. Join. Join. Join. Join. Join. Join. Join. Join.
JuLj1bJ.gif
heya there! I came from pfq and Master eggy has told me about this thread ^^ Is it fine if I can get a sypnosis as to what you guys have discussed? I would love to contribute to the plot and such ^^ (i just read eggys pm right after I sent this forum msg oof) And I’ll put in my character sheet soon ^^
heya there! I came from pfq and Master eggy has told me about this thread ^^ Is it fine if I can get a sypnosis as to what you guys have discussed? I would love to contribute to the plot and such ^^ (i just read eggys pm right after I sent this forum msg oof) And I’ll put in my character sheet soon ^^
AHHHHHHH!!! Forgot to add in the fact of health of your Pokemon and level!!! ReEeEeEEE!!!

. . .

If you could... Place their HP next to their name, and place their level under the name...
I am so sorry... ,_,
AHHHHHHH!!! Forgot to add in the fact of health of your Pokemon and level!!! ReEeEeEEE!!!

. . .

If you could... Place their HP next to their name, and place their level under the name...
I am so sorry... ,_,
JuLj1bJ.gif
Is there a limit of the lvls?
Is there a limit of the lvls?
C8eEWc5.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23