Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | DeathDino's Free Flirts! [PINGSLIST]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mai1cI_suG8][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/338897980293775361/651205504512557066/dc42c2u-a3bdae41-5e17-4e75-801e-d8b8063fbede.png[/img] [font=Times New Roman][size=4]Clicky~ ---------------------- [columns] [url=https://www.deviantart.com/art/BannerLEFTside-471087244][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/338897980293775361/651207553526530058/d7sh18s-a4ee4032-914a-4e5d-aead-1a0677b282c6.gif[/img][/url] [nextcol] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39508139] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/395082/39508139.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52533853] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/525339/52533853.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [url=https://www.deviantart.com/art/BannerRIGHTside-471086923][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/338897980293775361/651207535763783705/d7sh0zv-e7dac4ac-0be3-4aed-9c2c-deb403209838.gif[/img][/url] [/columns] [font=Calibri][size=6][b][color=grey]Sarnor[/color] and [color=287CEF]Nameless[/color]![/b][/size] [size=3]His mind was still addled with the whimsical eloquence of late night poetry. A lazy night on the laptop lulled the Gaoler into unusually luxurious dreams, chill settling in as his eyes skimmed the wonderful words of which made up the blog he was so invested in. Visions of dazzling flora to fulfill his desire of fresh produce remained tangled about the memories of the lyrics, of which he desperately tried to recall whilst rousing from slumber. Inner thoughts translated beautifully on the right tongue, he wished he could capture such a thing on his own. Seeking to at least break from the spell, his mind droned on memories of gentle tea hues and scents and [i]tastes[/i]. Excitement for the return of a delicious stimulant had him - finally - physically stirring. Thoughts of this quick retreat assured him he'd need nothing fanciful; some quick cloth for cover would be fine enough. The leave would not be without his laptop, however. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/338897980293775361/653374419330269225/d6lhnxg-11dd1582-d535-4c37-9175-4f26a6bd7c6b.png[/img] Winter mornings devoid of warmth had him eliciting sighs, soft noises of muted desire. Today's only change, much to his dismay, was the oncoming weeping of the dark clouds above, interweaved within one another in a sorrowful bond. Each cried in unison, and though there was a part of him that felt the same, he was discontent to join them; refuge from the downpour was a much more comforting idea. And yet, he stopped before the door of the cafe. Beneath shelter of gargantuan wings and swaying, self-sprouted trees, was.. a [i]beast[/i], typing away with a single talon as the other supported the laptop. In the boughs of one of its growths was a tiny cup, the scent of once fresh tea fading in wake of the new storm. It regarded him quietly, lifting its head only to once more incline it - perhaps a nod or a bow. A part of him felt prepared to question its choice of seating - until he wagered the likelihood of a demolished cafe roof. It unnerved him, how quick the sightless creature caught onto his lingering presence. Acknowledgement to his intrigue came with a pause in its work, but "flower-boy" was unsure how to approach.. he wanted to race inside, but he couldn't deny the lonesome quality of the giant. Perhaps the aura was all too tangible; they, too, were like the rain clouds, but there were no tears to be shed. It was an impossible thing for the poor dragon. Besides, his "starry-eyes" were enamored by the gorgeous floral arrangements, strung near perfectly about the Wildclaw. The words came back to him in an instant, and perhaps there were some he could have as well. "[b][color=287CEF]Are you.. the writer of those poems?[/b][/color]" Embarrassment flushed him immediately, and he desperately recovered while the beast merely sniffed. Nameless took to the free seat and, shrouding himself with his own wings, hurried to re-open the blog upon his laptop. "[b][color=287CEF]I'm - sorry.. 'Fragile.'[/b][/color]" He swallowed, watching as the other closed its seemingly newest work, now taking to its beverage. It responded with a bare nod. "[b][color=grey]Another later. Get your drink.[/b][/color]" Anxious unsureness swelled his chest once more - he wasn't quite sure if the flat reply was one to dismiss him, or one of encouragement, or both. Perhaps it was a test; the dragon was entirely focused upon him, so there was curiosity yet, and curiosity to be touched. "[b][color=287CEF]I.. hope so. Would you,[/b][/color]" he inhaled, "[b][color=287CEF]like more tea, too?[/b][/color]" Its exhale in his place was one of broken serenity; ragged but calm in its release. Swiftly then it retrieved pieces of treasure, enough to cover the both of them - "[b][color=grey]Please.[/b][/color]" Nameless smiled warily. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/338897980293775361/653374419330269225/d6lhnxg-11dd1582-d535-4c37-9175-4f26a6bd7c6b.png[/img] The wait in line allowed inner turmoil to flourish; he found himself peering outside for the great dragon, watching as it finished its tea, head down all the while. It was masked entirely; shrouded in unkempt gardens, veiled by animal skins and, of course, a blindfold. He recollected its work, exhaling the stress when it was replaced with the odd feeling that penetrated when he revised the poem. Why, there was so much to be found underneath that similar awkwardness - but he didn't really know if he could break through his own. So when he returned with the tea, the will to continue speaking had been slowly - painfully built up enough. He liked the beast's writing. ..And its flowers. And they liked the same tea. Those were.. things to speak of. So when he mentioned gardening, he was thrilled to gather enough intrigue from the creature that the conversation could continue - and inevitably, the storm passed them by. ----------- @DaijoBanai | I feel like there's a lot I can explore with this pair, I think I only touched the surface ;; If he falls out of it w/ William I'd love to talk more about these two~ I hope you enjoyed!
dc42c2u-a3bdae41-5e17-4e75-801e-d8b8063fbede.png
Clicky~

d7sh18s-a4ee4032-914a-4e5d-aead-1a0677b282c6.gif

39508139.png

52533853.png

d7sh0zv-e7dac4ac-0be3-4aed-9c2c-deb403209838.gif

Sarnor and Nameless!

His mind was still addled with the whimsical eloquence of late night poetry.

A lazy night on the laptop lulled the Gaoler into unusually luxurious dreams, chill settling in as his eyes skimmed the wonderful words of which made up the blog he was so invested in. Visions of dazzling flora to fulfill his desire of fresh produce remained tangled about the memories of the lyrics, of which he desperately tried to recall whilst rousing from slumber.

Inner thoughts translated beautifully on the right tongue, he wished he could capture such a thing on his own.

Seeking to at least break from the spell, his mind droned on memories of gentle tea hues and scents and tastes. Excitement for the return of a delicious stimulant had him - finally - physically stirring. Thoughts of this quick retreat assured him he'd need nothing fanciful; some quick cloth for cover would be fine enough.

The leave would not be without his laptop, however.

d6lhnxg-11dd1582-d535-4c37-9175-4f26a6bd7c6b.png

Winter mornings devoid of warmth had him eliciting sighs, soft noises of muted desire. Today's only change, much to his dismay, was the oncoming weeping of the dark clouds above, interweaved within one another in a sorrowful bond. Each cried in unison, and though there was a part of him that felt the same, he was discontent to join them; refuge from the downpour was a much more comforting idea.

And yet, he stopped before the door of the cafe.

Beneath shelter of gargantuan wings and swaying, self-sprouted trees, was.. a beast, typing away with a single talon as the other supported the laptop. In the boughs of one of its growths was a tiny cup, the scent of once fresh tea fading in wake of the new storm.

It regarded him quietly, lifting its head only to once more incline it - perhaps a nod or a bow. A part of him felt prepared to question its choice of seating - until he wagered the likelihood of a demolished cafe roof.

It unnerved him, how quick the sightless creature caught onto his lingering presence. Acknowledgement to his intrigue came with a pause in its work, but "flower-boy" was unsure how to approach.. he wanted to race inside, but he couldn't deny the lonesome quality of the giant. Perhaps the aura was all too tangible; they, too, were like the rain clouds, but there were no tears to be shed. It was an impossible thing for the poor dragon.

Besides, his "starry-eyes" were enamored by the gorgeous floral arrangements, strung near perfectly about the Wildclaw. The words came back to him in an instant, and perhaps there were some he could have as well. "Are you.. the writer of those poems?"

Embarrassment flushed him immediately, and he desperately recovered while the beast merely sniffed. Nameless took to the free seat and, shrouding himself with his own wings, hurried to re-open the blog upon his laptop. "I'm - sorry.. 'Fragile.'" He swallowed, watching as the other closed its seemingly newest work, now taking to its beverage. It responded with a bare nod.

"Another later. Get your drink."

Anxious unsureness swelled his chest once more - he wasn't quite sure if the flat reply was one to dismiss him, or one of encouragement, or both. Perhaps it was a test; the dragon was entirely focused upon him, so there was curiosity yet, and curiosity to be touched. "I.. hope so. Would you," he inhaled, "like more tea, too?"

Its exhale in his place was one of broken serenity; ragged but calm in its release. Swiftly then it retrieved pieces of treasure, enough to cover the both of them - "Please."

Nameless smiled warily.

d6lhnxg-11dd1582-d535-4c37-9175-4f26a6bd7c6b.png

The wait in line allowed inner turmoil to flourish; he found himself peering outside for the great dragon, watching as it finished its tea, head down all the while. It was masked entirely; shrouded in unkempt gardens, veiled by animal skins and, of course, a blindfold. He recollected its work, exhaling the stress when it was replaced with the odd feeling that penetrated when he revised the poem. Why, there was so much to be found underneath that similar awkwardness - but he didn't really know if he could break through his own.

So when he returned with the tea, the will to continue speaking had been slowly - painfully built up enough. He liked the beast's writing. ..And its flowers. And they liked the same tea. Those were.. things to speak of.

So when he mentioned gardening, he was thrilled to gather enough intrigue from the creature that the conversation could continue - and inevitably, the storm passed them by.

@DaijoBanai | I feel like there's a lot I can explore with this pair, I think I only touched the surface ;; If he falls out of it w/ William I'd love to talk more about these two~ I hope you enjoyed!
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
@DeathDino [s]I'd like to request a flirtation with my dragon from the nation.[/s] [center]I have a lucky lady here who wants to be wooed by a dragon of your choice. Plus I wouldn't mind spending a little treasure for a mood board if I think the shipping is cute.[/center] [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49929603] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/499297/49929603_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][font=garamond][size=7]Styx[/size][/font][/center] [center]The only surviving daughter of the clan's priestess and her mate, Styx was born fighting for survival. Something those of her flight are good for beyond their nurturing personalities. Styx however only seeks survival and occasional companionship. Taking on many lovers throughout her time. Male or female. Shiny or bland. It'd be a miracle if anyone could get this icy nature queen to fall for them...[/center]
@DeathDino

I'd like to request a flirtation with my dragon from the nation.

I have a lucky lady here who wants to be wooed by a dragon of your choice. Plus I wouldn't mind spending a little treasure for a mood board if I think the shipping is cute.
Styx
The only surviving daughter of the clan's priestess and her mate, Styx was born fighting for survival.
Something those of her flight are good for beyond their nurturing personalities.
Styx however only seeks survival and occasional companionship.
Taking on many lovers throughout her time. Male or female. Shiny or bland.
It'd be a miracle if anyone could get this icy nature queen to fall for them...
ygWzlbs.pngaKdV5MN.pngu9UVwot.pngdVEhpEt.png9Ul81xi.pngrzGCUW2.pngyK2yfiw.pngqBNWrht.pngKYC6yDa.pngHxJ7se6.pngW4bPTjV.pngd3XCZt0.pngX1o9g2Z.pngoA8PO33.pngBZroI2Z.png6Gz2fDO.pngu9UVwot.pngnFtGgPV.pngtDii0Aq.png
2W5hn3g.png
@FrostSol @DaijoBanai | I'm so sorry about the wait guys, I'm closing for now until things settle down as finals are creeping in! I'm aiming to get the flirts out as soon as free time and inspiration comes around, I love your dragons ^^
@FrostSol @DaijoBanai | I'm so sorry about the wait guys, I'm closing for now until things settle down as finals are creeping in! I'm aiming to get the flirts out as soon as free time and inspiration comes around, I love your dragons ^^
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
@DeathDino

I know the stress, take care and take your time!
@DeathDino

I know the stress, take care and take your time!
ygWzlbs.pngaKdV5MN.pngu9UVwot.pngdVEhpEt.png9Ul81xi.pngrzGCUW2.pngyK2yfiw.pngqBNWrht.pngKYC6yDa.pngHxJ7se6.pngW4bPTjV.pngd3XCZt0.pngX1o9g2Z.pngoA8PO33.pngBZroI2Z.png6Gz2fDO.pngu9UVwot.pngnFtGgPV.pngtDii0Aq.png
2W5hn3g.png
@deathdino oh dang, so sorry my response's late,, i've been very busy as of late, and just now got the time to properly check my notifications ;;

anyways, this was really adorable! nameless was more stable than i expected, and it kinda surprises me to see him being written in a way that lacks stutters. his awkwardness is iconic though lmao

he'd probably never fall out of it w/ william unless i sell the guy, but u can still talk about the 2 of 'em! i honestly doubt that i'd ever bring them together, william's canonically dense
@deathdino oh dang, so sorry my response's late,, i've been very busy as of late, and just now got the time to properly check my notifications ;;

anyways, this was really adorable! nameless was more stable than i expected, and it kinda surprises me to see him being written in a way that lacks stutters. his awkwardness is iconic though lmao

he'd probably never fall out of it w/ william unless i sell the guy, but u can still talk about the 2 of 'em! i honestly doubt that i'd ever bring them together, william's canonically dense
21402.png x [ alastrcs. ]

fish around find trout
any pronouns! pts for creativity
fr+15 timezone
Curiosity bump ~
Curiosity bump ~
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8