Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Talons&Tails[Hippogriff/GriffinRP][Open]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72
Kila looked blankly at Nil before bursting into chuffing laughter. She rather liked the informal way of getting the information. Wephen she recovered, she choked out “Y’all are pretty funny, nice to meet ya both.” She said, nodding and tipping an imaginary hat. “Or rather,” She said, a mischievous glint in her eye, “Ah yes, nice to meeet you, Sir and Madam. I’d like to welcome you to my mansion..” she said in a hoity-toity voice, looking over invisible glasses before breaking out of it.

She turned, gesturing to the two with a simple , rather lazy talon, and started walking, knowing they would most likely follow. Kila’s neighbors and the such, as well as herself were generally trusting and welcoming. She called over her shoulder. “Comin’? I ain’t gonna hurt y’all, just give ya some meat tea!” She called, chuffing at herself. Drinking normal tea was a bad thing-it was made of leaves, and Hippogriffs ate plants. However, meat tea meant it was for griffins. Though, Kila normally just drank tea without meat. She didn’t really care.
Kila looked blankly at Nil before bursting into chuffing laughter. She rather liked the informal way of getting the information. Wephen she recovered, she choked out “Y’all are pretty funny, nice to meet ya both.” She said, nodding and tipping an imaginary hat. “Or rather,” She said, a mischievous glint in her eye, “Ah yes, nice to meeet you, Sir and Madam. I’d like to welcome you to my mansion..” she said in a hoity-toity voice, looking over invisible glasses before breaking out of it.

She turned, gesturing to the two with a simple , rather lazy talon, and started walking, knowing they would most likely follow. Kila’s neighbors and the such, as well as herself were generally trusting and welcoming. She called over her shoulder. “Comin’? I ain’t gonna hurt y’all, just give ya some meat tea!” She called, chuffing at herself. Drinking normal tea was a bad thing-it was made of leaves, and Hippogriffs ate plants. However, meat tea meant it was for griffins. Though, Kila normally just drank tea without meat. She didn’t really care.
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
Nil's eyes immediately flash when Kila say "Meat tea". She haven't had some tea for a long time and could really use some right now. Qilin just quietly follows as he is not the type to be energetic. "Meat tea? I've heard of them before but Nil never let me try them. Not at all because she always drinks them before I could even have a sip." He said while glaring at his sister.

"Daww but I love them so much because they taste fan-tea-stic." She giggled before flapping her wings and flies up slightly. "If you don't mind me asking, do you not groom your feathers and coat? Because it's a bit messy. You could use some scales like Qilin's." She gently hits Qilin's back with her knee as she asked the other griffin.
Nil's eyes immediately flash when Kila say "Meat tea". She haven't had some tea for a long time and could really use some right now. Qilin just quietly follows as he is not the type to be energetic. "Meat tea? I've heard of them before but Nil never let me try them. Not at all because she always drinks them before I could even have a sip." He said while glaring at his sister.

"Daww but I love them so much because they taste fan-tea-stic." She giggled before flapping her wings and flies up slightly. "If you don't mind me asking, do you not groom your feathers and coat? Because it's a bit messy. You could use some scales like Qilin's." She gently hits Qilin's back with her knee as she asked the other griffin.
C8eEWc5.gif
“Meat Tea is quite fan-tea-stic, I agree.” Kila said, nodding to the pair and letting out a chuff of laughter. She didn’t really mind the meat tea, her, the normal stuff was better. Opening her door to let the pair in, she began rifling through cupboards before finding the correct block. It was a small, compressed block, and easily, she sliced a piece off with her talon. Her home was small, but quite cozy at least to her. Setting up her little kitchen, she began making the tea before returning to them.

She looked down at her feathers, letting out a little chuckle. Kila gently dusted a shoulder, sending up a little cloud. “Well, dust baths are better for me, don’t got nothin’ to pay for bathin’.” She said, looking at the Hippogriff for a second, not really getting the joke but letting out a confused little laugh.
“Meat Tea is quite fan-tea-stic, I agree.” Kila said, nodding to the pair and letting out a chuff of laughter. She didn’t really mind the meat tea, her, the normal stuff was better. Opening her door to let the pair in, she began rifling through cupboards before finding the correct block. It was a small, compressed block, and easily, she sliced a piece off with her talon. Her home was small, but quite cozy at least to her. Setting up her little kitchen, she began making the tea before returning to them.

She looked down at her feathers, letting out a little chuckle. Kila gently dusted a shoulder, sending up a little cloud. “Well, dust baths are better for me, don’t got nothin’ to pay for bathin’.” She said, looking at the Hippogriff for a second, not really getting the joke but letting out a confused little laugh.
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
"Wow, your house is definitely small no doubt. It's even smaller than our 'bird cage'. But atleast it's better than no house, I guess." Nil said while she's scans around the room. "I wish I could be a farmer, being a secret hacker is very boring and tiring. Though, we're forced to continue doing the job." She said with a slightly sad tone, but immediately recovered from it.

"So, do you like your job as a farmer? Izzit fun? Because if not, I'll slay all the cows for ya! Moo-ahahaha!" She jokingly said with a devilish tone.
"Wow, your house is definitely small no doubt. It's even smaller than our 'bird cage'. But atleast it's better than no house, I guess." Nil said while she's scans around the room. "I wish I could be a farmer, being a secret hacker is very boring and tiring. Though, we're forced to continue doing the job." She said with a slightly sad tone, but immediately recovered from it.

"So, do you like your job as a farmer? Izzit fun? Because if not, I'll slay all the cows for ya! Moo-ahahaha!" She jokingly said with a devilish tone.
C8eEWc5.gif
Io shook out her wings and hurried the rest of the way back to the apothecary shop she worked at. Her boss, a large secretary bird-cheetah griffin named Uhara, was currently taking inventory and rearranging the shop. She looked up when Io strutted in, wings flared in annoyance.

"Ah. I see you have lost your patience once again." She spoke with a thick Saharan-African accent, peering down at her employee with mild amusement as she stuck a packet of nightshade into the poisons folder.

"A stupid Clydesdale mutt almost trampled me to death!" She fumed, stalking over to her perch well over her tall boss' head and shedding her satchel. "Why I outta... Well, I shall outta." She declared, straightening up now her burden had been deposited on her pillow.

"Little one, why must you insist on making trouble with the hippogriffs? They--" Uhara began, but Io cut her off.

"Keep talking like that and I'm sure the guards would love to arrest two rebel spies today." Io hissed, ears flattening. Uhara shut her beak, looking startled at Io's vehemence and venom. The little griffin relaxed. "I'm sorry, Uie, but that hippogriff could have really hurt me if he'd accidentally stepped on me." She huffed, shuddering at the thought of what might happen if an 800 pound horse had stepped on her back. Not giving Uhara a chance to respond, Io unfurled her wings and stepped to the edge of her perch. "I gotta fly, Uie. Things to do, horses to get in trouble. I'll be back to lock up shop tonight."

And with that, she dove off the ledge and soared through the open door on silent wings, intent on traveling to the nearest garrison to voice her complaints.
Io shook out her wings and hurried the rest of the way back to the apothecary shop she worked at. Her boss, a large secretary bird-cheetah griffin named Uhara, was currently taking inventory and rearranging the shop. She looked up when Io strutted in, wings flared in annoyance.

"Ah. I see you have lost your patience once again." She spoke with a thick Saharan-African accent, peering down at her employee with mild amusement as she stuck a packet of nightshade into the poisons folder.

"A stupid Clydesdale mutt almost trampled me to death!" She fumed, stalking over to her perch well over her tall boss' head and shedding her satchel. "Why I outta... Well, I shall outta." She declared, straightening up now her burden had been deposited on her pillow.

"Little one, why must you insist on making trouble with the hippogriffs? They--" Uhara began, but Io cut her off.

"Keep talking like that and I'm sure the guards would love to arrest two rebel spies today." Io hissed, ears flattening. Uhara shut her beak, looking startled at Io's vehemence and venom. The little griffin relaxed. "I'm sorry, Uie, but that hippogriff could have really hurt me if he'd accidentally stepped on me." She huffed, shuddering at the thought of what might happen if an 800 pound horse had stepped on her back. Not giving Uhara a chance to respond, Io unfurled her wings and stepped to the edge of her perch. "I gotta fly, Uie. Things to do, horses to get in trouble. I'll be back to lock up shop tonight."

And with that, she dove off the ledge and soared through the open door on silent wings, intent on traveling to the nearest garrison to voice her complaints.
basic-appreciation-club.png
Adalia glides over the city with one of her soldiers, Chronos, a half white lion half bald eagle Griffin. They slowly scan the streets for any sign of those “little rebels” causing confusion or annoying the resident Griffins.
They were completely silent waiting for the right moment to dive.
Chronos heard something from down below. A little crowd formed around a Hippogriff.
The half Red Cardinal half brown Mustang creature yelled at the Griffins around:

“My people are tired of your Tyrant rule!” “We deserve the same treatment!” “You can’t block my way!” “I will enter this shop and get what I need, even if you all don’t agree with it!”

“No creatures like you in my shop!” The Blacksmith, Owner of the establishment, said.

“Yes! Go away!” The crowd said.

Chronos pointed the spot to Adalia. They both dived to the street below.
Hitting the ground bellow like a meteor, Adalia yelled firmly:

“Make way to the King’s Guard!!!”

All the Griffins stayed out of the way, as the soldiers advanced. The crowd backed up, forming a circle around the Hippogriff.

“Keep away from me!” The creature said. “This is none of your business!”

The guard stared at the Hippogriff with disgust. His colours were so bright… Adalia hates bright colours. They make her want to throw up.

“Silence, Underbeing!” Adara yelled. “Your presence here is unwanted!” “Go away or else we will be obligated to make you do so!”

As she advanced, the Hippogriff backed up, slipping on the street’s wood paving.

“It is difficult to walk with those stupid hooves, isn’t it?” Adara grinned. “You are an aberration.” “What kind of devil would put such a clumsy thing into this world?” The crowd laughed. “I feel sorry about your condition…”

“Shut up!” The Hippogriff said, spitting at Adara’s face.

The spit slowly flows down her plumes. Adara closes her beak with rage.

“Enough!!!” She said before throwing herself over the creature with her talons open and ready to kill.

She grabbed him by the wings, breaking them in half. The Hippogriff screamed in agony.
The crowd started to go away, as nothing was happening there.
Adara took to the sky carrying the Hippogriff, followed by Chronos.
They were going to take him to prison.

“There is where he belongs!” Said Chronos laughing.

Flying over a long canyon, Adalia was still very mad at that creature. “How dared you…” She thought.
The Hippogriff started to move a lot, trying to free himself from her talons.

“Take your talons away from me!” “Let me go!”

“Let me go…” Those words echoed in her mind.

She starred at the rocky bottom of the canyon…

“Up yours, rebel…” She said with an evil grin.

Adalia opened her talons, letting the Hippogriff go. With his wings broken, all he could do was to scream as he fell down to the abyss.

“Let’s go, Chronos.” “Let’s keep searching.”

And they both flew back to the city, looking for other flames of revolution to put out.
Adalia glides over the city with one of her soldiers, Chronos, a half white lion half bald eagle Griffin. They slowly scan the streets for any sign of those “little rebels” causing confusion or annoying the resident Griffins.
They were completely silent waiting for the right moment to dive.
Chronos heard something from down below. A little crowd formed around a Hippogriff.
The half Red Cardinal half brown Mustang creature yelled at the Griffins around:

“My people are tired of your Tyrant rule!” “We deserve the same treatment!” “You can’t block my way!” “I will enter this shop and get what I need, even if you all don’t agree with it!”

“No creatures like you in my shop!” The Blacksmith, Owner of the establishment, said.

“Yes! Go away!” The crowd said.

Chronos pointed the spot to Adalia. They both dived to the street below.
Hitting the ground bellow like a meteor, Adalia yelled firmly:

“Make way to the King’s Guard!!!”

All the Griffins stayed out of the way, as the soldiers advanced. The crowd backed up, forming a circle around the Hippogriff.

“Keep away from me!” The creature said. “This is none of your business!”

The guard stared at the Hippogriff with disgust. His colours were so bright… Adalia hates bright colours. They make her want to throw up.

“Silence, Underbeing!” Adara yelled. “Your presence here is unwanted!” “Go away or else we will be obligated to make you do so!”

As she advanced, the Hippogriff backed up, slipping on the street’s wood paving.

“It is difficult to walk with those stupid hooves, isn’t it?” Adara grinned. “You are an aberration.” “What kind of devil would put such a clumsy thing into this world?” The crowd laughed. “I feel sorry about your condition…”

“Shut up!” The Hippogriff said, spitting at Adara’s face.

The spit slowly flows down her plumes. Adara closes her beak with rage.

“Enough!!!” She said before throwing herself over the creature with her talons open and ready to kill.

She grabbed him by the wings, breaking them in half. The Hippogriff screamed in agony.
The crowd started to go away, as nothing was happening there.
Adara took to the sky carrying the Hippogriff, followed by Chronos.
They were going to take him to prison.

“There is where he belongs!” Said Chronos laughing.

Flying over a long canyon, Adalia was still very mad at that creature. “How dared you…” She thought.
The Hippogriff started to move a lot, trying to free himself from her talons.

“Take your talons away from me!” “Let me go!”

“Let me go…” Those words echoed in her mind.

She starred at the rocky bottom of the canyon…

“Up yours, rebel…” She said with an evil grin.

Adalia opened her talons, letting the Hippogriff go. With his wings broken, all he could do was to scream as he fell down to the abyss.

“Let’s go, Chronos.” “Let’s keep searching.”

And they both flew back to the city, looking for other flames of revolution to put out.
tumblr_inline_oau8m87f2v1soemy4_75sq.png Duchess
She/her
FR +4
Skin Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist
tumblr_inline_oau8m8bPWA1soemy4_75sq.png aaarmsolympic-icon.pngTitanic109.pngrmstitanic-icon.png
(I go to sleep, and wake up to over 20 posts. Huh. I’ll also probably be gone today, so it’ll be a while before I can respond (or even make a starting post), since I also have to catch up on all this.)
(I go to sleep, and wake up to over 20 posts. Huh. I’ll also probably be gone today, so it’ll be a while before I can respond (or even make a starting post), since I also have to catch up on all this.)
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
((Yeah Jesus heck. Although I’ll write at least a starting post today.))
((Yeah Jesus heck. Although I’ll write at least a starting post today.))
WsNF1Ur.png
((You haven't missed much, either of you. A few people are wandering the town, some people are out by some hick farm, and my character is about to try and find @Laykary 's characters to complain about a hippogriff. also. hot dang i was going for PG-13 and Laykary went straight to rated R with on-screen murder.)

Io swooped out of the apothecary, taking to the sky on whisper-quiet wings. As the pale form bobbed and weaved under and between flying pedestrians, the nimble glider scanned the skies and streets for any members of the royal guard.

This wasn't a first for little Io. She had turned in many unruly or simply uncourteous hippogriffs to the royal guard, a loyal anti-rebellion citizen just trying to keep the uncouth demonspawn off her streets. So she knew who to look for in this moment to give her report.

Her large owl-eyes honed in on a majestic standard-styled griffin of white and brown fur and feathers. As she flew closer, she noticed a smaller, far more graceful figure beside him. It appeared to be Adalia, one of the King's guard. Io had seen her around from time to time, and knew well of her ruthlessness as rumor and gossip from customers in the Apothecary, but she had never spoken to the pale griffin.

They were flying in her direction, so she banked and turned wide, circling the pair to come up on Adalia's side, matching her flight pace with their own.

"May we speak?" She called over the sound of wind and wings, and to try and make herself a little more noticeable. Io was, well, cat-sized compared to the lithe snow leopard form of Adalia, but kitten-sized next to Chronos.
((You haven't missed much, either of you. A few people are wandering the town, some people are out by some hick farm, and my character is about to try and find @Laykary 's characters to complain about a hippogriff. also. hot dang i was going for PG-13 and Laykary went straight to rated R with on-screen murder.)

Io swooped out of the apothecary, taking to the sky on whisper-quiet wings. As the pale form bobbed and weaved under and between flying pedestrians, the nimble glider scanned the skies and streets for any members of the royal guard.

This wasn't a first for little Io. She had turned in many unruly or simply uncourteous hippogriffs to the royal guard, a loyal anti-rebellion citizen just trying to keep the uncouth demonspawn off her streets. So she knew who to look for in this moment to give her report.

Her large owl-eyes honed in on a majestic standard-styled griffin of white and brown fur and feathers. As she flew closer, she noticed a smaller, far more graceful figure beside him. It appeared to be Adalia, one of the King's guard. Io had seen her around from time to time, and knew well of her ruthlessness as rumor and gossip from customers in the Apothecary, but she had never spoken to the pale griffin.

They were flying in her direction, so she banked and turned wide, circling the pair to come up on Adalia's side, matching her flight pace with their own.

"May we speak?" She called over the sound of wind and wings, and to try and make herself a little more noticeable. Io was, well, cat-sized compared to the lithe snow leopard form of Adalia, but kitten-sized next to Chronos.
basic-appreciation-club.png
(@Sucrechat lol just wanted a triumphal entry for her XD Btw, Adalia would be as big as Chronos, but I guess It's no big deal lol)

“Sure.” Adalia said looking down at the tiny creature.

She signed up for Chronos, who stayed behind her.
Adalia was one of the Royal Army’s leaders. Any information from the citizens was extremely important for the High-ranked officers to plan assaults in case of rebellion. So she enjoyed talking to the peasants, to get information or even just to gossip.
She had never seen the little Cat-Owl before, but by starring into her eyes Adalia knew she could be very useful for the king’s interests.
(@Sucrechat lol just wanted a triumphal entry for her XD Btw, Adalia would be as big as Chronos, but I guess It's no big deal lol)

“Sure.” Adalia said looking down at the tiny creature.

She signed up for Chronos, who stayed behind her.
Adalia was one of the Royal Army’s leaders. Any information from the citizens was extremely important for the High-ranked officers to plan assaults in case of rebellion. So she enjoyed talking to the peasants, to get information or even just to gossip.
She had never seen the little Cat-Owl before, but by starring into her eyes Adalia knew she could be very useful for the king’s interests.
tumblr_inline_oau8m87f2v1soemy4_75sq.png Duchess
She/her
FR +4
Skin Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist
tumblr_inline_oau8m8bPWA1soemy4_75sq.png aaarmsolympic-icon.pngTitanic109.pngrmstitanic-icon.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72