Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Talons&Tails[Hippogriff/GriffinRP][Open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72
Accepted!

Accepted!

| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
@Kingman nice! I am subbed and waiting for the start! (Can't wait for it, this is one of the coolest RPs I've been into! XD)
@Kingman nice! I am subbed and waiting for the start! (Can't wait for it, this is one of the coolest RPs I've been into! XD)
tumblr_inline_oau8m87f2v1soemy4_75sq.png Duchess
She/her
FR +4
Skin Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist
tumblr_inline_oau8m8bPWA1soemy4_75sq.png aaarmsolympic-icon.pngTitanic109.pngrmstitanic-icon.png
Form:

Hippogriff or Griffin: Griffin

Name: Kila

Gender/Pronouns: Female (She/Her)

Apperance: Kila is a rather tall griffin, with a lanky frame-long legs and tail coupled with a slender body. Her front half is that of a Black and White Hawk Eagle, with green eyes. Her feline half is that of a black panther/Melanistic jaguar. Her feathers and coat are normally in disarray, ungroomed.

Allegience?: The Hippogriff Revolution

Personality: Kila is a very entergetic, exited griffin, who tends to do things before taking a second to think of the concequences of her actions. She is very outwardly against the king, and treats hippogriffs equally, unlike most of her race. She is a good fighter and arguer, making simple disagreements into a sort of competition to prove who is right.

Other: Kila is very open about her stance on the revolition, however having been in jail for a while due to it, she only tells creatures she has known for more than a day or so.
Form:

Name: Kila

Gender/Pronouns: Female (She/Her)

Apperance: Kila is a rather tall griffin, with a lanky frame-long legs and tail coupled with a slender body. Her front half is that of a Black and White Hawk Eagle, with green eyes. Her feline half is that of a black panther/Melanistic jaguar. Her feathers and coat are normally in disarray, ungroomed.

Allegience?: The Hippogriff Revolution

Personality: Kila is a very entergetic, exited griffin, who tends to do things before taking a second to think of the concequences of her actions. She is very outwardly against the king, and treats hippogriffs equally, unlike most of her race. She is a good fighter and arguer, making simple disagreements into a sort of competition to prove who is right.

Other: Kila is very open about her stance on the revolition, however having been in jail for a while due to it, she only tells creatures she has known for more than a day or so.

@/Laykary

Thanks! It will probably start when a couple more people join, so keep a eye out!
@/Laykary

Thanks! It will probably start when a couple more people join, so keep a eye out!

Name: Io

Gender/Pronouns: Female

Appearance: Io is half Barn Owl, half house cat (Turkish Angora). She's a tiny little thing, only a foot and a half tall (18 in.) with cream and white fur and feathers. She's a little fluff ball.

Allegiance?: To the king

Personality: Io is sweet and quiet, an observer. She's skittish due to her small size, but not helpless. Io is a follower, can be aloof. She embodies both an owl and cat in her personality.

Other: She is all stealth, able to get the drop on anyone with her silent wings or sneak on her light paws. She prefers reading, giving advice, or being a little bratty to fighting.

Name: Io

Gender/Pronouns: Female

Appearance: Io is half Barn Owl, half house cat (Turkish Angora). She's a tiny little thing, only a foot and a half tall (18 in.) with cream and white fur and feathers. She's a little fluff ball.

Allegiance?: To the king

Personality: Io is sweet and quiet, an observer. She's skittish due to her small size, but not helpless. Io is a follower, can be aloof. She embodies both an owl and cat in her personality.

Other: She is all stealth, able to get the drop on anyone with her silent wings or sneak on her light paws. She prefers reading, giving advice, or being a little bratty to fighting.
basic-appreciation-club.png

Name: Clef

Gender/Pronouns: Male (He/Him)

Apperance: Clef's front half is that of a zone-tailed hawk, and his latter half is that of a cougar. He has broad soulders and an averagely muscular build. The griffin's pelt is scraggly and ungroomed, and dark circles lace his beady eyes, signs of no sleep and a massive lack of personal hygiene. His face is broad and brutish, but his sleep-deprived eyes glint with seemingly foreign intelligence. Clef can commonly be seen wearing protective leather armor, covering his front half and cat feet. However, the griffin's most notable feature is a wide-brimmed fedora atop his head, made of dark tan leather. You can't find him anywhere without him wearing it, even while he's asleep. Don't try, it won't end well.

Allegience?: Currently allied to the King, but will go "Wherever the killing pays best."

Personality: Clef's a clever sadist, with a backwards attitude towards hippogriffs. He, as most do, sees them as lesser beings, but doesn't mind being among them. Clef has a sense of humor, however sick it is, and enjoys making jokes to pass the time. Yes they may be horrible, yes they may be bad-spirited, but are still jokes that could get a suppressed and ashamed laugh. The griffin is neutral when it comes to the revolution, whoever pays better to kill the other will get his unique skillset in their arsenal.

Other:
Mechanic:Clef is a rouge mechanical engineer, fond of tinkering and creating weapons. He is currently working on a rather clunky prototype of a shotgun-like firearm. It's not all that effective nor practical, but Clef is still working out the kinks.
Master Juke-r: Clef is a clever son of a gun, and rather fast when he puts his mind to it. He is rather good at slipping between his assialent's clutches, and hiding. Patience is the key in this situation, and to be smart where you put your feet.
Stamina: Clef can only run fast in short intervals, and takes a half-minute rest to regain his energy. He's not good at keeping a consistent pace, and is either sprinting or walking. Or at least, a very chaotic jog.

Name: Clef

Apperance: Clef's front half is that of a zone-tailed hawk, and his latter half is that of a cougar. He has broad soulders and an averagely muscular build. The griffin's pelt is scraggly and ungroomed, and dark circles lace his beady eyes, signs of no sleep and a massive lack of personal hygiene. His face is broad and brutish, but his sleep-deprived eyes glint with seemingly foreign intelligence. Clef can commonly be seen wearing protective leather armor, covering his front half and cat feet. However, the griffin's most notable feature is a wide-brimmed fedora atop his head, made of dark tan leather. You can't find him anywhere without him wearing it, even while he's asleep. Don't try, it won't end well.

Allegience?: Currently allied to the King, but will go "Wherever the killing pays best."

Personality: Clef's a clever sadist, with a backwards attitude towards hippogriffs. He, as most do, sees them as lesser beings, but doesn't mind being among them. Clef has a sense of humor, however sick it is, and enjoys making jokes to pass the time. Yes they may be horrible, yes they may be bad-spirited, but are still jokes that could get a suppressed and ashamed laugh. The griffin is neutral when it comes to the revolution, whoever pays better to kill the other will get his unique skillset in their arsenal.

Other:
Mechanic:Clef is a rouge mechanical engineer, fond of tinkering and creating weapons. He is currently working on a rather clunky prototype of a shotgun-like firearm. It's not all that effective nor practical, but Clef is still working out the kinks.
Master Juke-r: Clef is a clever son of a gun, and rather fast when he puts his mind to it. He is rather good at slipping between his assialent's clutches, and hiding. Patience is the key in this situation, and to be smart where you put your feet.
Stamina: Clef can only run fast in short intervals, and takes a half-minute rest to regain his energy. He's not good at keeping a consistent pace, and is either sprinting or walking. Or at least, a very chaotic jog.
WsNF1Ur.png
@Axolotlboi (the firearm prototype is allowed)
@Sucrechat
Both accepted!

@Axolotlboi (the firearm prototype is allowed)
@Sucrechat
Both accepted!

Yeeeessss!
Yeeeessss!
WsNF1Ur.png
Since we can make multiple charac~

Hippogriff or Griffin: Hippogriff

Name: Qilin

Apperance: Being a slightly taller hippogriff, he has the upperhalf of a fenghuang and a lowerhalf body of a, well, qilin. But, unlike a normal fenghuang and qilin, which has natural flashy or mixed colors, his upperhalf is white and lowerhalf is grey. Others assumed it was dyed or something similar. But no, it was natural as he was born with it.

Allegience?: "Yeah, I'll support us, whatever."

Personality: While he may appear scary at first glance, due to his dark expression and "glare-like gaze," he is actually kind and gentle, but rarely shows it. So he just go along with a humorous personality he learned from Nil. Of course, deep down, he is quite mature and mistrustful of others except Nil, which, he would never doubt of. After he was abandoned by his parents and getting looked down on griffins, he started having self-loathing tendencies, believing himself to be "useless".

Other: He is Nil's non-blood related brother. And probably because of how he lived his entire life with Nil, he also knows how to hack on a similar level as her. And he is quite smart (probably also taught by Nil), being able to think of a perfect, flawless plan only by scanning an area once and solves near-impossible puzzle easily like Nil. But, though smart, he has never been able to outsmart her.
Since we can make multiple charac~

Hippogriff or Griffin: Hippogriff

Name: Qilin

Apperance: Being a slightly taller hippogriff, he has the upperhalf of a fenghuang and a lowerhalf body of a, well, qilin. But, unlike a normal fenghuang and qilin, which has natural flashy or mixed colors, his upperhalf is white and lowerhalf is grey. Others assumed it was dyed or something similar. But no, it was natural as he was born with it.

Allegience?: "Yeah, I'll support us, whatever."

Personality: While he may appear scary at first glance, due to his dark expression and "glare-like gaze," he is actually kind and gentle, but rarely shows it. So he just go along with a humorous personality he learned from Nil. Of course, deep down, he is quite mature and mistrustful of others except Nil, which, he would never doubt of. After he was abandoned by his parents and getting looked down on griffins, he started having self-loathing tendencies, believing himself to be "useless".

Other: He is Nil's non-blood related brother. And probably because of how he lived his entire life with Nil, he also knows how to hack on a similar level as her. And he is quite smart (probably also taught by Nil), being able to think of a perfect, flawless plan only by scanning an area once and solves near-impossible puzzle easily like Nil. But, though smart, he has never been able to outsmart her.
C8eEWc5.gif
accepted! The RP will start after one more character gets thrown in the chopping block XD
accepted! The RP will start after one more character gets thrown in the chopping block XD

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72