Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WC discussion (warrior cats)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
http://willow-clan.freeforums.net

We’re setting up this thread website to hopefully transfer the role play there.
http://willow-clan.freeforums.net

We’re setting up this thread website to hopefully transfer the role play there.
2279505.pngppUXM.gifDQjcB.gife97sA.gif lk8MN.gif
@MistyFalls
@Badgerfang
@PyroQuill
@L0veyd0vey
@Mythkat
@Elakair
@Whiteoutmoon
@Thepaw1122
@Sylveoon

Yes! Everyone, we are setting up an
Official role play forum website for Willowclan!
At the moment we are still constructing most of the site. So please go ahead and sign up for the Proboards site, so you will be able to post and enjoy the rp in a new way as soon as it's ready!

The willow-clan site will allow members to:
Create their own threads(allowing players to role play out one on one with eachother, or a couple of cats having mini adventures!)
Being able to have cats in different clans or troops, and play them in their own territories! (As soon as those threads are set up)
And lots more!

This new website will allow us to keep track of what is going on a lot better, as well as keeping everyone up to date. The front page will eventually have the current season(winter/spring/summer/fall), a summary of the current plot(possibly one for each active clan/troop), and links to everything for new members to easily navigate.

I will also be drawing us up a map, showing where all the clans and troops territories are, as well as all major land marks, like the spirit lake, the gathering place and so fourth.
I will also link everyone to a free to use cat creator, for better visuals on what everyone's cats look like.

But for now, just go ahead and sign up for the website and play around with your personal profile for a bit. As soon as the website is at a ready to use stage, then we can move over to there and hopefully grow and keep everything easier to follow!

<3
@MistyFalls
@Badgerfang
@PyroQuill
@L0veyd0vey
@Mythkat
@Elakair
@Whiteoutmoon
@Thepaw1122
@Sylveoon

Yes! Everyone, we are setting up an
Official role play forum website for Willowclan!
At the moment we are still constructing most of the site. So please go ahead and sign up for the Proboards site, so you will be able to post and enjoy the rp in a new way as soon as it's ready!

The willow-clan site will allow members to:
Create their own threads(allowing players to role play out one on one with eachother, or a couple of cats having mini adventures!)
Being able to have cats in different clans or troops, and play them in their own territories! (As soon as those threads are set up)
And lots more!

This new website will allow us to keep track of what is going on a lot better, as well as keeping everyone up to date. The front page will eventually have the current season(winter/spring/summer/fall), a summary of the current plot(possibly one for each active clan/troop), and links to everything for new members to easily navigate.

I will also be drawing us up a map, showing where all the clans and troops territories are, as well as all major land marks, like the spirit lake, the gathering place and so fourth.
I will also link everyone to a free to use cat creator, for better visuals on what everyone's cats look like.

But for now, just go ahead and sign up for the website and play around with your personal profile for a bit. As soon as the website is at a ready to use stage, then we can move over to there and hopefully grow and keep everything easier to follow!

<3
"Imagination is the power to gather roses in the winter"
Ever heard of Dreamophrenia? Its a great Youtube cartoon done by Two amasing people. I highly recommend checking it out! Link here -->
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0vkMeoUhXRejAU7M6uaeQQ

She/Her Lesbian Colorado Dragonsona: Faedra
Holy MOLY. Also hey,

I’m finally active :V
Holy MOLY. Also hey,

I’m finally active :V
SVt2S0L.png
HOLY HECC!!
HOLY HECC!!
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
WOW
WOW
Oot! Awesome!
Oot! Awesome!
@MistyFalls

Where is Skypaw right now? As far as I knew there were two cats on patrol for Rat's troop(the troop Ravenheart's patrol is attacking right now.) And a third cat that ambushed Roanfeather whom was hiding near Ravenheart. Is Skypaw following Jasperpaw and ignoring the orders she was given by Lionstar? Because the only cats in Ravenheart's patrol should be Dewpetal, Aspenpool, sparrowflight, and Jasperpaw, as well as Roanfeather. So I have no idea where skypaw is, nor if she is in any range of this patrol's sight to be helped at all. Skypaw shouldn't be in Ravenheart's patrol so none of them will be looking out for her.

I want to be sure of where Skypaw is, that way I can see if Ravenheart or any of the other cats in her patrol will be able to notice her, or help her at all. Because if she is following Jasperpaw, then she is really taking a risk. Ravenheart is making sure she looks out for ever cat in her patrol, plus the medicine cat before he moves on. If None of the cats know that Skypaw is even following them, then they might leave her behind without realizing she was even there.

So if she is within the sight of any Ravenheart's patrol cats, they have to let Ravenheart Know. After all Skypaw is Ravenheart's apprentice, she wants Skypaw safe even if they are in different patrols.

So before I post Ravenheart's next actions, I want to make sure exactly where each cat near Ravenheart is.
@MistyFalls

Where is Skypaw right now? As far as I knew there were two cats on patrol for Rat's troop(the troop Ravenheart's patrol is attacking right now.) And a third cat that ambushed Roanfeather whom was hiding near Ravenheart. Is Skypaw following Jasperpaw and ignoring the orders she was given by Lionstar? Because the only cats in Ravenheart's patrol should be Dewpetal, Aspenpool, sparrowflight, and Jasperpaw, as well as Roanfeather. So I have no idea where skypaw is, nor if she is in any range of this patrol's sight to be helped at all. Skypaw shouldn't be in Ravenheart's patrol so none of them will be looking out for her.

I want to be sure of where Skypaw is, that way I can see if Ravenheart or any of the other cats in her patrol will be able to notice her, or help her at all. Because if she is following Jasperpaw, then she is really taking a risk. Ravenheart is making sure she looks out for ever cat in her patrol, plus the medicine cat before he moves on. If None of the cats know that Skypaw is even following them, then they might leave her behind without realizing she was even there.

So if she is within the sight of any Ravenheart's patrol cats, they have to let Ravenheart Know. After all Skypaw is Ravenheart's apprentice, she wants Skypaw safe even if they are in different patrols.

So before I post Ravenheart's next actions, I want to make sure exactly where each cat near Ravenheart is.
"Imagination is the power to gather roses in the winter"
Ever heard of Dreamophrenia? Its a great Youtube cartoon done by Two amasing people. I highly recommend checking it out! Link here -->
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0vkMeoUhXRejAU7M6uaeQQ

She/Her Lesbian Colorado Dragonsona: Faedra
Oh well know one knows that she is following jasperpaw. If you read the post I did before on here you'll get it
Oh well know one knows that she is following jasperpaw. If you read the post I did before on here you'll get it
What was the mass ping for?
What was the mass ping for?
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
[quote name="Badgerfang" date="2018-10-16 13:19:33" ] @MistyFalls @Xneverlandx @L0veyd0vey @Mythkat @Elakair @Piratepuma @Whiteoutmoon @Thepaw1122 @Sylveoon [/quote] Hey everyone! Glad to announce that we are going to officially start using the new role play website that piratepuma has so helpfully made for us. Not only that, but I’m starting to implement a new system, that will hopefully make the thread more independent and likely to survive. I have asked a few people to assume certain responsibilities so that all the duties of keeping a clan won’t fall on one person. If it works the way I hope it will, the thread can continue operating even when a key member takes a break or even quits. Feedback is totally welcome, I’d love to hear if you think it will work, or even if you want to volunteer for a spot. So far this is my idea of jobs -Deputy- able to fill in for anybody should they take a break or are unable to perform their duties -Role play director (RPD)- in charge of creating plots if there is none, making sure everyone can be involved -Sign up sheet director (SSD)- in charge of reviewing and receiving sign up forms and transferring it into a character file -Rules moderator(RM)- in charge of making sure the rules are being followed (discussion/role play) [was thinking one for each thread] -Thread ember(TE)- in charge of making sure the role play thread stays “alive” -Newb. help(NH)- in charge of introducing a new member to the group, making sure they understand the rules, what to do, and which people have which responsibilities -News Catch (NC)- in charge of editing the summary to include the main ideas of what has passed, or filling in members during short absences Dep- me, mistyfalls RPD- elakair SSD- L0veyd0vey RM- xneverlandx TE- NH- mistyfalls, piratepuma NC- sylveoon If a spot is blank, it is still available I’d like to hear your thoughts, and pkease reply to this post so I know you’ve at least read it. Also, don’t forget we’re moving the role play to the website!
Badgerfang wrote on 2018-10-16 13:19:33:

Hey everyone! Glad to announce that we are going to officially start using the new role play website that piratepuma has so helpfully made for us. Not only that, but I’m starting to implement a new system, that will hopefully make the thread more independent and likely to survive. I have asked a few people to assume certain responsibilities so that all the duties of keeping a clan won’t fall on one person. If it works the way I hope it will, the thread can continue operating even when a key member takes a break or even quits. Feedback is totally welcome, I’d love to hear if you think it will work, or even if you want to volunteer for a spot.

So far this is my idea of jobs

-Deputy- able to fill in for anybody should they take a break or are unable to perform their duties

-Role play director (RPD)- in charge of creating plots if there is none, making sure everyone can be involved

-Sign up sheet director (SSD)- in charge of reviewing and receiving sign up forms and transferring it into a character file

-Rules moderator(RM)- in charge of making sure the rules are being followed (discussion/role play) [was thinking one for each thread]

-Thread ember(TE)- in charge of making sure the role play thread stays “alive”

-Newb. help(NH)- in charge of introducing a new member to the group, making sure they understand the rules, what to do, and which people have which responsibilities

-News Catch (NC)- in charge of editing the summary to include the main ideas of what has passed, or filling in members during short absences

Dep- me, mistyfalls
RPD- elakair
SSD- L0veyd0vey
RM- xneverlandx
TE-
NH- mistyfalls, piratepuma
NC- sylveoon

If a spot is blank, it is still available

I’d like to hear your thoughts, and pkease reply to this post so I know you’ve at least read it. Also, don’t forget we’re moving the role play to the website!
2279505.pngppUXM.gifDQjcB.gife97sA.gif lk8MN.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7