Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | An Academic Change (1x1)
1 2 ... 597 598 599 600 601 602 603
(I think I'm okay)

Viri flopped down and curled up, closing her eyes.

Mercy shrugged. "I dunno... people..."
(I think I'm okay)

Viri flopped down and curled up, closing her eyes.

Mercy shrugged. "I dunno... people..."
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
xxxxxxxxtumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo4_250.png
(Ok. Just checking. Feel free to message :)

Regulus nods. "Ok?" He asks. "Well... i can provide trade goods your clan needs." He offers kindly. "Anything your clan requires or lacks?"
(Ok. Just checking. Feel free to message :)

Regulus nods. "Ok?" He asks. "Well... i can provide trade goods your clan needs." He offers kindly. "Anything your clan requires or lacks?"
(Will do!)

Mercy perked as she began to understand what he meant. "Oh! okay. Yeah we need food. Food tends to be an issue in the plague lands. And in return, we have an abundance of crafting materials if interested?"
(Will do!)

Mercy perked as she began to understand what he meant. "Oh! okay. Yeah we need food. Food tends to be an issue in the plague lands. And in return, we have an abundance of crafting materials if interested?"
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
"What kinds of crafting materials?" He asks. Regulus looks at her curiously. "What kinds of Food? Or is it just about everything?"
"What kinds of crafting materials?" He asks. Regulus looks at her curiously. "What kinds of Food? Or is it just about everything?"
Mercy tilted her head. "Ehh... bones, skins, some minerals, stuff like this. And- and... food... Everything."
Mercy tilted her head. "Ehh... bones, skins, some minerals, stuff like this. And- and... food... Everything."
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
"Ok." He says writing that down. "Did you want to inspect our food before we finalize that? And anything else?"
"Ok." He says writing that down. "Did you want to inspect our food before we finalize that? And anything else?"
Mercy shook her head. "No no. It's fine. And nope, I'm good."
Mercy shook her head. "No no. It's fine. And nope, I'm good."
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
(Hey, I'm sorry for the inactivity... it's just... motivation to do this RP had sorta stopped? And I think it may just be the characters... and also the dull lengths of the posts.. do you think we can maybe either start up a set of new chars or do one of our older pairs, and maybe work on lengthening posts a bit? Even if its just filled with detail and nothing more.)
(Hey, I'm sorry for the inactivity... it's just... motivation to do this RP had sorta stopped? And I think it may just be the characters... and also the dull lengths of the posts.. do you think we can maybe either start up a set of new chars or do one of our older pairs, and maybe work on lengthening posts a bit? Even if its just filled with detail and nothing more.)
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
Sure! Which sets of characters would you like to do? Shall i set up a new rp?
Sure! Which sets of characters would you like to do? Shall i set up a new rp?
(A new thread isnt nessicary. :3 We can just start up a different RP within this one. And I'm not entirely sure yet.. to be completely honest. It just depends on if we wanna change the plot, or like keep it the same... or Idk...)
(A new thread isnt nessicary. :3 We can just start up a different RP within this one. And I'm not entirely sure yet.. to be completely honest. It just depends on if we wanna change the plot, or like keep it the same... or Idk...)
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
1 2 ... 597 598 599 600 601 602 603